The Brain and the Bass Guitar...

By adult_disneyprincess

Derek Hale is a loud mouthed Londoner with the band Unknown Artist. He's been in the tabloids for everything... More

Coming Soon
Chapter One (Mature Content)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve (Mature Content)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue-One Year Later
Character Ask

Chapter Fourteen

9.7K 449 7
By adult_disneyprincess

Stiles untangles himself from Derek's arms when he hears the doorbell ring. He's been sleeping late with Derek some, waking up at eight instead seven, and Derek groans in annoyance before turning over in his sleep. Stiles smiles some as he moves to rub his eyes while he moves towards the door, he thinks that maybe Kira forgot her key or it's Talia looking to do something with Derek. He yawns as he opens the door, and he doesn't even look up before he's being attacked in a tight hug. "Dude!"

Stiles looks up at him, and he grins when he realizes that it's Scott. "Scotty!" Stiles says, happily. Scott hugs him tightly while he kisses his cheek, and Stiles giggles as he pulls him inside to look at him happily. "I cannot believe that you're here! What is this?!" Stiles says, happily. He cannot believe that his best friend is here, and he smiles as he locks the door while looking at him. Scott has some luggage with him, Stiles really hopes that that means that he's going to stay with him some, and Stiles moves to set him down at the table.

"I thought that it was time to see you face to face, so I took some vacation time at the clinic to see you!" Scott says, and Stiles smiles brightly at him while he hugs him again. He just cannot believe that he is here with him, and he grins at his friend. "So where's the asshole?" Scott asks, and Stiles punches him arm lightly.

"Be nice. He's being nicer to me, okay? He's not a terrible guy." Stiles tells him, defending his husband while he moves to make tea and coffee for breakfast since he doesn't think Kira is coming in until the late afternoon. He hums to himself while moves to go get the tea kettle, Derek likes tea in the morning and Stiles cannot function with his coffee, and he turns to smile at Scott. "I'm so glad that you're here! Did I tell you that I saw Tom Hiddleston in person?" Stiles says, and Scott chuckles as he moves to look at his phone.

"About a thousand times, not that it's any less cool." Scott tells him, and Stiles beams at him while he moves to turn off the tea kettle before making Derek's tea like how he likes it. Derek is still in bed, not that Stiles really thought he was going to get up out of be, and Stiles moves to turn on the stove to make eggs and toast. "I'll help you with breakfast." Scott tells him, and Stiles gives him a soft smile before passing him the bread to toast. He loves his best friend dearly, but the poor boy isn't a good baker.

"Thank you so much. I'm going to wake up Derek. He has a meeting with someone in an hour." Stiles says, and Scott nods while Stiles moves to go to his room. Derek is spread out around the bed, not really asleep or awake just osrt of there, and Stiles jumps on the bed. Stiles sees the edges of Derek's mouth twitching as if he wants to smile, and Stiles moves to lay on his back. "It's time to get up, Derek. I've you tea and I'm making breakfast." Stiles says, and Derek opens an eye.

"Who was at the door?" Derek asks, and Stiles smiles while he traces the tattoo on Derek's back with his finger. Derek likes the way it feels when Stiles touches him, and he smiles at him softly while Stiles gets distracted from Derek's question.

"My best friend Scott."Stiles says, smiling excitedly while Derek rolls his eyes. He still doesn't really care for the other man, and Stiles flicks his ear. Derek whines in protest while Stiles giggles, and he moves off of him. "Up, Derek Hale." Stiles says, walking towards the door before pulling off the blankets.

"I'm up!" Derek groans, and Stiles chuckles while he moves to go back to the kitchen to where Scott is waiting for him. Derek roll over onto Stiles' side of the bed, and he nuzzles into his pillow. He sighs to himself, he wants to go back to sleep but he does have that meeting, and he doesn't want Stiles to come back to get him. He get vicious when he has to come back, and it usually involves Stiles pouring water on him and jumping on him.

Stiles walks back into the kitchen with a soft smile as he starts to make breakfast for them while Scott looks at his phone. "Dude. I'm so glad that you're here." Stiles smiles at him, and Scott looks up at him while he smiles at him happily. "I've missed you, man. A lot. More than I want to admit, okay?" Stiles says, grinning while Scott nods his head as he chuckles.

"I missed you too, man." Scott tells him, and Stiles nods his head while he moves to make some the eggs for breakfast. Scott moves to watch him as he hums softly to himself as he moves to climb on the counter to sit down on while Stiles busies himself around the room with a soft smile and happy hum. Scott watches him with a curious look, he's never seen Stiles like this, and he looks around when he hears someone walk into the kitchen.

Derek's hair is messy from sleep and he yawns while he looks at Stiles, and he moves to take the coffee mug of tea with a soft hum of thanks. Scott just looks at him, he doesn't really smile or frown at him, and Derek seems to be ignoring him. Stiles looks at both of them, sighing at whatever they're doing to ignore each other, and he looks at Derek. "Derek, you remember Scott?" Stiles asks, and Derek shrugs.

"Not really." Derek says, and Scott rolls his eyes as he moves to make himself and Stiles some coffee. Stiles huffs at him before pinching his nipple, and Derek whines as he moves to slap his hand away gently with a halfhearted angry look. Stiles smiles at him while he chuckles, and Derek pouts some before he's moving to make himself something to eat. "Thanks for breakfast." Derek mumbles, and Stiles nods as he ruffles his hair.

"You're welcome. Don't be late to your meeting, okay? Jackson's been texting me every two seconds to remind you." Stiles tells him, and Scott looks up at him when he mentions Jackson. He's seen pictures of Jackson and Stiles together in magazines, and other social media sites while he moves to sit down at the table. "Scott, how do you want your eggs?" Stiles asks, and Scott shrugs to show that he doesn't care.

"This is good, princess." Derek tells him, and Stiles looks up at him before smiling at him while rolling his eyes at the nickname. Derek knows that he doesn't like it, or he likes it begrudgingly, and he smiles as he sips his tea. Derek looks at his phone, reading through twitter and flipping through Instagram, and Stiles hums to himself while finishes making Scott breakfast.

"Here, buddy." Stiles says, and Scott smiles at him in thanks as he moves to sit down at the table. He takes a bite of his eggs before giving Stiles a thumbs up, and he eats the rest in an almost hurry. "Scotty, if you were hungry than you should have told me." Stiles hisses, and Scott gives him an innocent look while shrugging his shoulders.

"I didn't realize I was that hungry." Scott says, and Derek scoffs at something he reads while Stiles moves to sit down with his own breakfast. They fall into comfortable silence, all of them on their phones while they eat, and soon Derek is moving to get up to get ready for his meeting. Stiles moves to follow him into the bedroom, and Scott's eyes widen when he realizes that they're sharing a room.

They have a lot to talk about, Scott thinks.

****

Stiles moves to go to Derek's closet to pick him out something to wear to his meeting, and he turns towards the bathroom door where Derek is showering. "So what is this meeting about?" Stiles asks, and Derek hums while he washes his hair.

"We're trying to find a new lawyer and manager before the tour starts in a few weeks." Derek tells him, and Stiles hums as he lays him out some clothes to change into. Derek doesn't know if he's ready for the tour this time, if he had been asked a month ago he would have been packed and ready in five minutes, but now he's not sure. He's not sure if he wants to go on tour without Stiles, maybe he could ask Stiles to come with him, and he smiles some to himself as he thinks about asking Stiles to come with him.

"Okay. I set you out some nice professional clothes to were. You can't where those same band tees everywhere you go." Stiles says, and Derek nods his head. "And I'll go pick up the suits for that award show next week, okay?" Stiles tells him, and Derek shouts back an "okay!" while he moves to turn off the water. Derek walks out of the bathroom, and Stiles stares at him while he licks his lips some at him. "We don't have time for this. Get dressed." Stiles huffs, and Derek tries to hug him without getting dressed. "No!" Stiles giggles, dodging him before running towards the kitchen again.

Scott watches him walk in the room while he glances up at him, and he smiles some at Stiles' pink cheek. Derek moves to leave, giving Stiles a soft look before he moves to leave, and Stiles sits back down when Derek leaves. Scott watches him for a second before he speaks, and he gives Stiles his full attention. "So things are pretty good with Derek now, huh?" Scott asks, and Stiles shrugs his shoulders at him some.

"Yeah. I yelled at him and he apologized to me. After that, we sort of just worked it out." Stiles says, and Scott looks at him in surprise. Stiles isn't one to yell at anyone, and he hums to himself while Scott smiles at him. He's glad that Stiles isn't letting Derek walk all over him, he was worried about that, and he looks at Stiles while he hums to himself.

"So what's the deal with you and Jackson Whittemore?" Scott asks, and Stiles shrugs his shoulders while he moves to start cleaning up the kitchen so he doesn't have to look at him.

"We're friends." Stiles says, and Scott nods his head while he moves to stand up to help him with the dishes. "He's a nice guy. He was the first person to be nice to me." Stiles says, and Scott nods his head. "I know that he post a bunch of pictures on his Twitter, but just friends." Stiles tells him, and Scott gives him a look while holding his hands up in attempt to look innocent.

"So you're going to that award show with him?" Scott asks, and Stiles nods his head. He had promised to go with him, so he will. Even though he's never gone before and it makes him nervous to be with all of those people that know him but he doesn't know them. "That will be fun, I bet. You can keep Unknown Artist from yelling at One Direction or something." Scott says, and Stiles rolls his eyes. He's so tired of hearing about One Direction, and whatever they did or didn't do that pissed Derek and his friends off so much.

"We'll see. I think he's going to ask me to go on tour with him and his band." Stiles says, and Scott looks at him in surprise. " I think I might go, just to pass the time. That way I can go to America and see Dad some." Stiles says, and Scott smiles at him while he moves to finish his coffee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.5K 40
Derek receives a text from an unknown number. He expected the number to stop texting him after the mishap but it turns out the boy just doesn't stop...
123K 6.1K 16
Stiles Stilinski is the emissary for a small pack of four. During a trip to Ireland, he touches a monument that sends him back to the eighteen centur...
285K 12.7K 22
Stiles Stilinski just wanted to have one last crazy weekend with his best friend before he enters graduate school. He didn't account for getting thro...
269K 9.4K 18
Stiles Stilinski was a regular teenage kid. Well, as regular as being in love with a brooding werewolf can get. Derek Hale is in love with Stiles, to...