๐ŸŽ๏ธ| F1 one shots

By urfavf1writer

Trust me, you'll love it more than you think. Just read it๐Ÿ˜‰ More

You'll Probably Skip This
Not Tonight - part1 | Carlos Sainz
Not Tonight - Part 2 | Carlos Sainz
Our Tradition | Lando Norris
Summer Weather | Charles Leclerc
I Needed To Hate You To Love Me | Oscar Piastri
Ma Coiffeuse | Charles Leclerc
I Needed To Hate You To Love Me | Oscar Piastri
I Finally Wanna Be Alive | Multi
Silent Hearts | Lando Norris
Author's Note
Little Pest | George Russel Part 1
Not Tonight | Carlos Sainz Part 3
Not Tonight part 4 | CARLOS SAINZ
Author's Note
Author's Note

Silent Hearts| Lando Norris

1.3K 20 23
By urfavf1writer

Author's note:

I'm so sorry ya'll for not updating daily I've been busy with my exams and it can be annoying to leave my stories on vliff hangers so i made a longer psrt 2 for silent hearts so enjoy it as much as you can! I love you guys sm❤️‍🔥

Songs:non suggested
Warnings :angst, sad
Words: 7k

Y/n's POV:

The next day had arrived, i woke up with soar sides and a dry mouth. I've been standing infront of the mirror, examining my burn marks for the past 10 mins now, analyzing what i would tell Lando the minute he opens up about yesterday's discussion. Feeling myself snap back once i heard the door bell, i looked over my shoulder at the open door of my bedroom before looking back at my burn marks through the mirror and lowering down my jumper. I paced downstairs and was quick to open the door with deep breaths.

Lando looked tired as he stood just outside. His head was down but he seemed to be brighter when i opened the door. He had a bag in his hand, and the look on his face wasn't one of relief.

"morning" he said softly, his eyes subtly lowered down to my covered marks and when i cleared my throat to defuse the tension he averted his eyes as soon as possible.

"morning lan" i returned his greet back just as softly which made him lightly smile.

"i.... Uh... Brought breakfast, thought you might want some" he held up the bag for me. I felt my heart skip a beat and butterflies in my stomach at his caring state. I really shouldn't do this to myself but it's like as if he was a fallen angel. I glanced down at the bag and smiled warmly up at him.

"thank you" i took the bag gently from his hands, making sure not to graze him and opened the door wider to welcome him in.

"no problem" he ruffled his hair as he walked in while i continued my way to the kitchen to lay out the two caramel croissants he had gotten, my favorite.
I could sense him coming after me to the kitchen. I laid out the food on two plates and turned around to see him leaning at the door frame but instead of his usual flirtatious grin his face was reflected with sadness and deep thoughts. My smile immediately dropped, knowing he was ruining himself  aware with the fact that  if i told him the truth he'd be even more destroyed.

"do they... Still hurt" he mumbled and i found myself caught up with the sudden question.
"yeah.... Yeah so much better today" silence fell again as i handed him his plate and we both sat down on the stools across eachother on the kitchen counter. I avoided his eyes as much as i could, unable to initiate the conversation first so i just prayed he'd bring it up himself.

We both took our first bites with a few glances up here and there until he finally spoke up and i let out a relieved exhale i didn't know i was holding.

"so...... Are you going to tell me now what the heck happened yesterday" he spoke sincerely and i shifted in my seat  uncomfortably, staring mindlessly at his plate as i merged in my head atleats a few words to form a sentence, but i couldn't.

"sure" i chuckled nervously and placed down the croissant as he did the same. But still i didn't speak and this made him even more curious.

"i just don't understand. I saw the look on your face and i could tell you were stressed and worried about something"

He had so many questions and worries "i thought it might be because we were friends".

I sighed, so exhausted with everything at the moment, i felt like i was pushing myself to speak and act.
"lan" i spoke calmly and slowly, making sure to point my purpose across. Unintentionally my hands stretched out to grab his but was quickly alarmed with last night's scenery and withdrew my hands. "i...... You're right about....one percent of it".
He nodded a little as i said it might be part of it. It felt like he was getting somewhere, even if it was slow.
"it's a problem then?" he asked cautiously "do you think we shouldn't be friends?" his eyes widened in anticipation for my answer. I was quick to argue against his statement.

"no! No i-i love being your friend but i just think that.... Our opposite genre, you know you as a demon and me as an angel it's.... Not right to be friends" i swallowed my empathy at the last part and the word friend was heavy on my tongue. Was this really more than i think it is? I don't know anymore, i don't anything anymore.
"so the problem isn't me" he spoke with certainty as his eyes darted in focus "it's our rivalry".

A realization hit him and he started to understand everything "so the reason why you felt pain around me was because of this? That angels and demons are supposed to be enemies so there's a conflict of interest?" i looked at him dazingly enough to notice his eyes switch from hard to soft. I nodded at him, glad he understood but also not too glad about it because of the spoken truth.

" but we're not enemies, that's the difference " i interfere.
He took a deep breath and leaned back in his chair, procession running through his mind. He ran his hand through his hair, a habit of his he did when he was conflicted. i picked up this behavior since the start of our friendship.

" what if we just don't tell anyone about our friendship?" he suggested softly.

"i don't think that's how it works, i think it's just in the enature, maybe because of our closure, nature doesn't want us to be closer so it effected me more than you since I'm an angel" i explained to him, sadistic with the honesty.

"so from what I'm understanding is that there's a force keeping us apart?" i nodded again.
He sighed and looked down at his hands. He wasn't sure what to do now, he felt conflicted.

"can't we at leats try to stick to eachother despite what our nature says to do?" he asked almost wondering as he looked back at me " we can't ignore the fact we shouldn't be friends and just let nature do it's thing and not interfere?"
I leaned back aswell, my head slupmed back in the seat, rumbing my temple hard enough for a response to come up.

"we could.... But, that means our friendship will fall apart and we'll...go back to strangers".

"that's not what i want..." he mumbled. " i don't want to lose what we have just because of our identities. We can't be enemies our intire lives. We can't be strangers again"
He felt too scared to let go, he didn't want to lose me and he knew i didn't want to aswell.

"i don't want us to grow apart..... Please" his desperate eyes made me loose all hope of composing myself, my hands were shaking and my head was working. What do i say? What do i do? Of course i don't want this friendship to fall apart but, what other solutions do we have? What can we do? Questions questions questions no answers.

I shook my head defeatingly "i don't think there's anything we could do lando" i whispered "i don't even know if out care takers know about this friendship and if they do then......." i trailed off "there will be consequences".

"we'll be punished?!" he exclaimed almost in astonishment for such a strict rule and lack of sympathy. "punished for what exactly for being friends?" his expression turned to one of worry, disbelief and confusion.

"I'm sorry" i whispered, choking on my own tears that brimmed my eyes and the lump in my throat never going away. I apologized not to him exactly, there was no reason to apologize, i was apologizing for our fate, our destiny that had to end this way. He could feel himself tearing up as he looked at me, seeing my tears fall made him so sad. He didn't want to lose what we had and it was evident by his reaction, just because of some stupid code.

"do we have to be strangers?" he whispered as he tried to hold back his tears. "do you want this?"
My head snapped up at his question in disbelief as if he should know the answer without even asking.
"of course not " my voice cracked.

"is it that black and white? Do we deserve to be punished just for being friends?" he asked softly "are there no exceptions to this? Am i really that bad?" he stared off onto the floor, contemplating himself. He felt like he wanted to cry. He hated himself, but most of all, he hated how he was making you feel.

"maybe i should just, leave" he suggested quietly.
"i don't.... Want you to" i looked down sadly, unable to comprehend our situation.

"me neither" he whispered almost heart broken as tears crept into his eyes "but if I'm hurting you by being your friend... If me being here makes you feel terrible... Then maybe it's best if i go" he looked down aswell and tried to wipe away his tears but it was so hard as he was crying like a baby.

He wanted to go to me to hold me, to try and comfort me as best as he could. But that would hurt me in a different way, and maybe it was best if both of us stayed apart for now.

"no" i cracked unable to hold my sobs "i don't like this ending, i don't want to never see you again"
"Y/n..." He looked at you, he wanted to be close to you now more than ever.

"I don't want to never see you again" He looked as if there was an internal struggle inside him, of what he wanted and what he thought was best.

"I'll stay... I'll stay if you want me to. I don't want this ending either." He had a little hope in his eyes that this would work out and it wasn't the end of their friendship.

"I'm just scared of the consequences lando "

"I am too." He admitted softly. "But if they are going to punish us for being friends with each other, for finding happiness in each other, then I don't care, I'll still be your friend. I don't want this to end."

He still looked a little afraid, anxious about what their caretakers might say or do. "But if you decide it should end, then so be it. I don't want to force you into anything"
I looked at him longingly, thinking, wondering how was he even a demon when he was completely the opposite of what he's perceived as. How a demon can look so much like an angel, feel like an angel and talk so softly and warmly like an angel what an unfair world this is.

"i wish i could hold you right now" i whispered more to myself.
"I wish I could hold you too..." He whispered back as he looked at you longingly.

He wondered just how the two of them had even become friends, it was so unexpected, it was against their natures, yet it felt so right.

It felt like it was meant to be. That you were both meant to meet, both meant to be friends. He couldn't explain it but it felt like nothing else mattered, apart from him and you. Nothing else seemed important in this world.

After a long silence, lando glanced down at his watch before clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth and standing up.

"i have to go now"
A look of disappointment crossed Lando's face. He didn't want to leave, he wanted to be with her, spend time with her, just like they were earlier.

But he was right, he did have to go. "Ok...um...I guess I'll see you later then" He said softly as he picked the bag up. "I hope you're able to get some sleep tonight."

He walked to the door and opened it.
"Hey lando!" i called him before he could get further
He looked back at you with a hint of a smile on his face. "Yes?" He said with hope in his voice.

"we'll figure this out, i promise" i said determinedly

"I hope you're right" Lando's voice was more joyful than anxious now. "Until we see each other again?" He asked softly.

He needed to hear your voice, to know that you were ok. He hoped, and believed you when you said you will figure this out together. He was so scared of losing you, scared of losing this.
"until then" i smiled at him.
His smile broadened at this. "Goodnight" He said warmly.

________________Third person's POV__________

You had spent months keeping your space from Lando, keeping your distance from him, and it didn't really get any easier. You didn't want to hurt him, so you limited the touch you both had, and this was the right thing to do, or so you kept telling yourself.

Today you decided to go stargazing at the beach which was your favorite activity for when you needed to clear your head, it was one of the spots you countlessly went to together to hang out.

But tonight, everything felt right. As if it was a sign that maybe, just maybe, spending time away from him wasn't the answer. This was your chance to tell him how you felt, and you wanted to take that chance.

You drove to the beach and waited for him there.

You sat back and laid down on the sand as the starry night gazed down upon you, seeking in a view you could never get tired of. You closed your eyes and puffed out a relaxed sigh when your peace was interrupted by someone throwing sand on your feet and you immediately woke up.

You sighed and opened your eyes. Nothing to your surprise you saw the person who woke you up was Lando, sitting next to you and leaning forwards.

"I thought maybe you were sleeping or something" He said chuckling . "Wasn't meant to wake you up like that."

Lando turned to you and looked out to the ocean, and then back at you. "Did you come out here to see the stars by yourself again or to forget about something?" He asked with curiosity. You knew what he meant by again. He knew this spot was a habbit of yours where you would escape the outside world and just cave in to your own.

You sat up and crossed your arms over your legs "just.... Clearing my head"

"What's wrong?" He asked softly and turned his face towards you. He could tell that something was on your mind.

His eyes shifted a little to the side, his mind going back to how it's been these last few months.

Lando was patient, he wasn't going to push you to answer, it was when you were ready to tell him. "It's nothing serious is it?" He asked carefully.

You sighed in a moment of silence then twisted your head towards him "do you think... We'll stay like this forever, that we won't be able to be physical ever again"

When you asked this he stayed silent for a moment. He had always assumed you would never be able to become closer than you both were. But now that you asked, he realized that's not what he wanted, it's not what he needed, it's not what you needed.

He couldn't be far away from you anymore. His heart yearned to be near you, to hold you and make everything better.

"No, I can't...we can't stay like this forever" He looked at you with a gentle gaze.
You looked at him longingly before turning your eyes back to the sea as the waves bided hellos and goodbyes back and forth, the light of the moon  casting its reflection on the water, it was beautiful.

"this is beautiful"

Lando looked out to see the waves and the stars. It truly was beautiful. It was peaceful and he was so happy to be here with you, sitting in the dark alone together.

He wanted to take your hand, hold you close to him. To hold you tightly and show you just how much you meant to him. But his mind kept telling him it wasn't the right thing to do... Not this time.

"It is beautiful" He agreed with you. "It's...calming."

"i wish i could stay here..... Stuck in a frame where i could see this view over again" you whispered dazzlingly at the view, unaware of his peircing gaze on you.
Your words drew his eyes back to you. He looked at you and nodded his head, agreeing wholeheartedly with you.

"I feel the same way... I wish we could be stuck here, just the two of us. It's... It's peaceful" He looked at you, at your smile, and wanted to hold you so badly.

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he watched your face. You were beautiful. So beautiful.

He reached out his hand to touch yours. Just for a moment to see if it would hurt you.
But he thought twice about his decision and pulled back.

He thought about it for a moment. Maybe he was wrong... What if it was the right thing to do? To show you how much he cared or wanted to be close to you.

He put his hand back near yours again, wondering if you would let him hold yours.

"we shouldn't" you whispered without a glimpse at him, the wind running through your hair and you squinted your eyes as you admired the waves crashing at the shore.
"Shouldn't?" Lando replied with a soft whisper. His mind was telling him he should stop it here. Leave it as this and not go any further. But his heart and his mind kept struggling for that answer.

He wanted to do it. He wanted to hold your hand.

"I want to..." His voice was quiet and soft, almost a whisper. He moved his hand closer to you once again, waiting to see if you would let him wrap his fingers around yours.
You looked back at him and slightly furthered your hand away from his "i wish things were different".

His heart broke seeing your hand move further away from his. He wanted nothing more than to hold your hand and feel your skin on his. He wanted to know what it would be like to hold you, to touch you, even just a simple act of holding your hand.

"What would you do if things were different?" He asked softly. He liked to imagine what he could possibly do if things were different. To have his love be accepted by demons, angels and their caretakers... To be able to hold you, to kiss you. He wanted that so much.

"alot"

A smile crossed his lips, his mind picturing the two of you, hand in hand, sitting under the stars. It was a warm, calming fantasy in his mind.

"Me too..." He whispered. Maybe one day they could do that. Maybe someday they could hold hands, and so much more, without being punished by their caretakers.

He imagined you in his arms, he imagined what it would be like to kiss your lips. It was a thought that made his head spin.
"what are you thinking about" you asked gently.
"I'm thinking about..." He stopped in his tracks, not sure if he should have said anything at all. "I'm thinking about....us"

He looked at you, then he looked away, unsure of your reaction.

"I'm imagining a future where we'll be together, without all of these worries of being apart or getting in trouble." His voice was soft, almost a whisper. He wondered if you could ever be with him, like that. If it would be worth it to defy your caretakers.
All you did was hum at him as your fingers grazed the sand roaming in it as if kneading a dough looking at him so lovingly as you thought the same.
Your hum grabbed his eyes, and he couldn't resist turning back to look at you. The moonlight casted a beautiful glow against your face.

You looked so beautiful.

He looked at how your fingers touched the sand, how they roamed over it lovingly. You were such a sweet person, an angel in her finest form. A little mischievous when you wanted to be.

He wanted you, so badly. You were his future.

_______Y/n's POV _________

We got caught in the moment, the wind blowing in both of our hair, his intense gaze with mine, the waves calmer this time and the full moon exposed to contrast on both our faces. He looked so beautiful that none would even think he was a demon, a demon in disguise. I knew i shouldn't, i knew this was wrong, I'm an angel i shouldn't even habe talked to him since the first time we met, and it was one of the top rules in the heavens. But it was hard because no matter the form of love, if it's there and real, it doesn't matter the consequences. You can't stop the heart from beating to the right person and may god forgive me but i chose lando. We starred at eachother longingly enough to see the evident love in his eyes.
His love for you was beyond what he could describe. You were the light of his life, the angel that showed him life could be different than he knew it.

The moon and the waves, they all cast an elegance on both of your faces. He felt his heart beat faster, knowing that he was falling in love with the angel next to him.

When you turned to him and looked at him, he knew there was nothing else he wanted in this world. He wanted you, for all eternity. He knew the price this would have but he didn't care. You were his future, his everything.

As if some type of force was pulling us, i felt him getting closer, only the sound of the crashing water was heard. Time seemed to stop and none of us was even thinking.
He could feel your body heat, and all at once the wind died down and time felt still. It was if the entire world around him didn't matter. He was just there with you, it was just him and you.

Lando inched his face closer to yours, wanting you to feel his breath on your lips... His love was so strong that he couldn't contain himself. His love for you was so powerful that he didn't even realize what he was doing.

It was so slow and impatient the intact gap between us both as if savoring the moment, ingraving the fresh memory.
The tension was building, and he couldn't wait to do what he knew he had to do, to kiss you.

You could feel his breaths as he got closer and closer to your face. And suddenly he couldn't wait another second, he wanted you so bad. His hands caressed the sides of your cheek, his thumb tracing along your chin.

And suddenly, his lips crashed against yours, with so much passion and love attached... His kiss was gentle at first, his hands still holding your face. But the kiss became deeper as he lost himself in your lips.

The moment I've been waiting for since day 1 has finally arrived, the satisfaction of my cravings filled. I didn't even notice the fact that he was touching me skin to skin and i couldn't feel any burns at all. We both pushed hard on eachother, both his hands in my hair and mine clutching his shirt, noses bumping with ever peck, eyes closed in pleasure and longing.
He was overcome with emotion, and couldn't think of any other way to show you how much he had wanted to be with you.

He touched you as if you were the most delicate of things. Carefully and softly. He wanted to savour every moment with you. And your kiss was beyond perfection for him.

The two of you lost yourself in that kiss, together on the beach, alone, and for that moment everything felt... right, it felt perfect. The ocean, the sand, the moon... It was perfect.

But suddenly, the kiss was broken apart when a huge, blinding light shut down on us and when we parted from the sudden shock, i looked behind lando to see a horrendously looking man, almost 7 ft tall wearing a black as charcoal clock that covered his entire body to his feet along with his face entirely, only his chapped thin mouth could be shown. My eyes widened in fear once the man got closer to lando and i screamed.
Lando turned and saw the man who you described. He looked at him in pure horror.

"What... What's going on?" He didn't know what he had done wrong, what he could have done wrong. But suddenly this man had appeared here, right in front of you.

Lando turned to face the man, and for the first time, you could feel heat on you.

"What have you done?!" The man boomed, his voice so loud that it shook the very air. The earth seemed to shake beneath your feet. "I warned you!"

That man was a demon, he could tell instantly, and he knew there was a good reason why he was here. You screamed in fear and your hearts both raced. And just as quickly as the man got closer to Lando, Lando moved in front of you.

The fear was written all over his face and he knew that the man wasn't there just to say hello.

"Stay behind me..." he whispered to you.
Lando saw the angel with the feathers walk towards you, and even from a distance he could tell who she was. Her aura was like a light in the darkness... He wondered what was coming next.

The man in front of him kept advancing towards you.

Lando turned slightly and pushed you behind him a bit more forcefully.

"Stay here... I can't let this demon hurt you" he whispered and moved you further back to the shadow's of the beach.

"lando" you looked at both the figures that appeared out of the blue "i think they're here for both of us"

Lando looked at you and saw your concerns. You could be right. If they wanted only him they wouldn't have appeared out of thin air directly next to you.

Lando took a step forward, away from you and towards the demon that has been advancing slowly.

"Get away from her." Lando yelled suddenly, his voice stern.
The demon in front of Lando, the one that had been slowly advancing towards you stopped and stood still, looking at Lando.

Lando noticed that as soon as the demon stepped forward, the angel that had appeared behind you stepped forward as well. The two looked at each other for a moment, the tension in the air was thick, could almost be cut with a knife.

The angel was in a sort of defensive pose, she seemed as though she was ready to strike out at something if the demon dared to move.
Lando saw the angel move, and his mind raced. "What is going on?" he whispered.

He knew there had to be a reason why they showed up. Why they showed up now...

The angel spoke again. "We warned you" and Lando noticed the demon spoke these exact words before. It seemed as though the angel was warning you, warning him, that you two were stepping beyond what you two were supposed to do.

Could it be? That the angels didn't approve of what the two of you were doing?

"we came here to take you back" the demon spoke, evilness dripping from his mouth and his words. Lando and you looked at eachother with wide eyes, knowing exactly what's going to happen.

Lando felt his heart sink, a feeling he couldn't even describe. How could they take you from him? You were his angel, the person he wanted to be with for all of eternity.

"No... this can't happen..." He said softly, his eyes glued to yours. The angel spoke again, "we came to take you back". Lando's mind was working on overdrive, what was happening to you two?

He stepped in front of you, his body blocking the path between you and the angel and demon. His eyes turned towards the two, his expression stern.

"There is no way you are taking her away from me" His voice was soft and quiet, yet firm.

The demon and angel stood in place a moment, looking at you two.

"She's ours" The angel said softly, it seemed to take everything in Lando for her to utter those words.
You decided to speak on the matter and held lando's hand firmly.

"you can't separate us" you held up your intertwined hands "no force could ever separate our love" your voice wavered as tears brimmed your eyes but you tried to compose yourself and swallowed the huge lump in your throat.
He looked at you, eyes filled with love and affection. You were his angel, you were his everything, and there was no force in the universe that would take you away from him.

He could see the tears forming in your eyes. His heart was breaking at the thought of losing you.

He looked back at the angel and demon once more. "We won't be separated... we'll never be separated." His voice was strong now, no longer soft and quiet. His voice was determined.

"She's mine" he said back to them.
Suddenly, numerous figures cropped up behind the demon as they all nodded to eachother along with the angels that had popped up aswell and without warning, both sides started walking towards us which caused you and lando to cave into eachother Holding eachother tightly in security.
The two of you huddled together, holding each other tightly as the angels and demons started walking forward.

Lando's eyes were wide and scared. It was a shock seeing all these angels and demons showing up out of the blue.

He looked at you and your wide eyes, holding you tightly within his arms like his life depended on it. He wasn't going to let anyone separate the two of you.

There was no force that was going to change his mind... There was nothing they could say that would convince him otherwise.
"We're not going anywhere" he said firmly. His grip on you tightened as you spoke, and you were both in your own little world as the angels and demons kept walking towards you both.

He looked around, trying to gain his bearings. He couldn't let this happen. He never could be apart from you.

He was ready to fight for you, for the both of you.

"I'll protect you from whatever happens." He said quietly with a small smile.
He looked around and noticed that the only conclusion that could save you guys was running and so he breathed in and turned, looking down towards you before asking.
"do you trust me" He looked you directly in your eyes.
"with my soul" you responded and let those three words sink in for a moment.

His eyes met yours, and you could see the determination written on his face. He would never abandon you.

He was ready to run, and he could only hope that the two of you could make it out in one piece.

"when i tell you to run, you run." He said softly, and his arm extended outward towards you.

He was ready. The two of you were going to run as if your lives depended on it. Because it did.
You nodded hurriedly and waited for his signal as they got even closer now almost a few steps and you're both gone.
You looked up at him in anticipation, waiting for his signs.
When he finally gave you the signal you ran.
Both his mind and his heart were racing, but he was sure of one thing: he was not going to lose you. He couldn't lose you.

With all the power he could muster, Lando took your hand and started running...

His body was pumped with adrenaline, his heart beating faster than ever before...

He was running with all his strength, you were both running away as fast as you possibly could... But the angels and the demons were running after you hot on your heels.

Lando wasn't slowing down... He wouldn't let them take you...
Both of your lungs were burning with each breath, with every fiber in his breath Lando ran as fast as he could... He didn't care how much he struggled to breath. He would get you out of this... He wouldn't see what would happen if they caught you both again. His vision started to blur a bit from the running, and then suddenly he tripped...

He couldn't catch his balance as he fell to the floor, hard and rough. He tried to get back up, as fast as he could... But something was... wrong...
"Lando..." There was panic in your voice, your tears were streaming down your faces...

"Are you ok?" you were running towards him, trying to get to him.

But then you saw it.

Your heart froze, the sight was horrifying... The demon that Lando had been facing now stood above him, it's foot on his stomach. And the angel that had appeared right behind you had opened her wings wider.
The demon looked at you and Lando, his face filled with anger. He couldn't believe Lando had put up this much of a fight. He was going to show him his mistake...

The angel on the other hand was filled with a different type of emotion, one of sadness and disappointment. She had known  you since your birth, and she couldn't let you be separated.

She looked at you and Lando, and there was a look of sorrow in her eyes. She didn't want the two of you to be separated either. It broke her heart.
There wasn't a sound to be heard, the ocean was still, with only the sounds of your breathing and the tears falling from your eyes.

The two of them had you both surrounded, and as much as Lando wanted to fight, he couldn't do it anymore. He was too weak now. The demon had won this fight, it was over.

Lando looked at the angel and then at you, and he felt helpless. He wasn't the hero in this scenario, and at this moment he wasn't sure if he was the good guy or not anymore either...
The demon's foot stayed pressed down on Lando's stomach, pushing him deeper into the ground...

The angel opened her wings wider still and started to speak.

"You two are meant for each other, that's is what we angels have seen throughout your lifetimes."

"But, the rules are set" she spoke, her voice breaking a bit, "if two souls were to ever be this close while they were living, their love would be so great, it would destroy the world..." she spoke solemnly.
"THIS IS UNFAIR" you looked back at the angel "LET GO OF HIM" you shouted as you looked back at the disgusting demon.
"you don't deserve mercy" the demon spoke in a grooming way and you felt like throwing up with how evil entities they were and how lando had even got a place between them when he was so different.
You shouted at the demon, full of anger and frustration.

The demon laughed, "I'm sorry my dear, but it is not in our nature to be kind even to our own." he spoke in a smooth but menacing tone, his voice was evil but he sounded almost seductive, and it sent shivers down your back.

The angel continued to speak, "it is unfair, but those are the rules" she replied.

"You two are not allowed to be together" the angel spoke, "only in death can you be together, and only in death will you be united."
"no... No" you repeated over and over, "Let go of him!" your voice was almost gone in desperation "please!"
The demon chuckled as his foot pressed down onto Lando's chest, his grip tightening with each second.

"Oh come on honey... Let's just have a look at that heart of yours, see how much love is really in there" he said before laughing, and you knew instantly something wasn't right with this demon.
"STOP"

The angel looked towards you, her face painted with sorrow.

"I'm sorry, but we both must return to our respective realms" she said, and she raised her wings even higher, ready to take  you back.
"i can't leave him here with this disgusting Hag!" your tears were like rivers, your heart was almost going to pop out from hurt. "do something!"

"I'm sorry young one..." the angel spoke with sorrow, "Our rules cannot be changed..."

You looked at the demon, and the look he gave you was one of malice, his eyes filled with evil. He loved this... Your pain was his gain, and your sorrow was his joy. He loved seeing you hurt like this.

A part of you hoped that you wouldn't have to leave Lando there with this demon either, but what else could you do? The angel couldn't break the rules.
Before anything else could happen, you felt a huge, immense, undescribed rage and agony from what was happening infront of your eyes. Your whole body shook in anger and you felt yourself burning up. The sight of lando on the floor made you infuriated that you were vibrating forcefully, creating a huge electric volt starting from your feet to your head. No one knew what was going on as they all looked at you in shock. As the volt progressed i couldn't hold it and released it, sending waves of volts towards everything around me.

In an instant, the entire scene turned chaotic, you could feel the electricity coursing through your veins.

Everyone around you, even the demons and angels, were hit with the shockwaves of electricity.

You couldn't hold it in, you were so upset it was out of your control. You closed your eyes, almost scared for a moment.

All you knew at that point, was love, and Lando. It was all the motivation you needed.

It was so loud and fast but so beautiful.

You opened your eyes and looked at Lando.
As the demons and angels fell to the ground, their wings twitching and their eyes closed. The angels seemed to be unconscious while the demons were in so much pain that they couldn't move.

You and Lando were alone now in this place, both of you had been left unscathed by the waves of electricity.

Lando was amazed, in awe....

"What did you do?" He looked at you in a way you had never seen before. "You just saved me."

You couldn't believe it.

You didn't even know what you had done...
You rushed towards Lando and kneeled down beside him. He was looking at you in a way you had never seen before, a mixture of love, sorrow and admiration.

You both stayed still for a moment, taking in everything that had just happened. It felt like time had stopped for just the two of you.

He looked at you, "You just saved me... Do you even understand what you've done?"

You could feel his hands touch your cheeks, "You are so amazing..."

He was at a loss for words...
Your eyes met his and he let out a chuckle like you had never heard from him before, it seemed almost like he was proud of you but also scared of you at the same time.

He gave you a kiss on the forehead, and your eyes watered at the sight.

Lando had never seen the power you held, he had only heard of this legend. The story goes that every few millenia an angel and a demon fall in love and together hold enough power to destroy the world...

Lando never believed the story was real until now
"We don't have much time" He said before letting out a small laugh. You helped him up, wrapping his arm around across your shoulder and over your head to stable him since his leg was slit.

You both got up and started to make your way away from the chaos that both of you had caused.

The demons and angels were starting to wake up, and the mysterious angel was looking at you now with a different look. It was no longer a look of sadness... It was a look of understanding.

They knew you were different. They knew the prophecy was correct and so she let you off she allowed you to run away because she knew no matter what they did, love is beyond comprehension even if it meant just you against the world. The angels stayed behind as they all agreed on eachother to defend you both with their lives as they stood a straight line around the demons, ready to attack as soon as they're ready.
You looked back at the mysterious angel one last time sharing a longing look that so much more than words and both nodded in comprehension at eachother, before you went off, leaving them to do their own thing with a limping lamdo by your side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 17.1K 41
ยป ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ แด€ ส€แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แดขแด แดแดœ๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข, แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด„แดœสŸแด€ส€ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡. ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ...
635K 4.8K 49
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
60K 847 23
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...