I Needed To Hate You To Love Me | Oscar Piastri

Part 2Warnings: angst

                                              Part 2
Warnings: angst

Y/n's POV:
A week and a half since i last saw him, since i left him all alone in the middle of the streets, since i last talked to him, his words still so fresh in my mind, I'm fucking in love with you. I've tried distracting myself, watching a new tv show, talking to lando on work days, pulling all nighters distracting myself with paper work and endless cups of coffee cause even in my sleep i couldn't escape him from dreams to nightmares. Whatever i did to distract my mind from him he always seemed to appear in front me whereever i went. It was like the sweetest torture one could bare.

I hated it and above all going to work didn't make it any better but i had to stay professional and not attract media attention. Lando still checked up on me once in a while, sometimes telling me how oscar has been nagging at him to convince me to talk to him. I thought that would make me laugh in his face but instead made my heart heavier. He was ruining me everyday and i despised the fact i couldn't do anything, feeling his golden eyes peirce through my skull every chance i was in his sight but i ignored eye contact as much as i could and he seemed to try harder.

I wanted him to apologize oh how i wanted him to apologize for treating me the way he did these past years. His confessions from that night kept recalling in my mind from waking up till going to bed i never escaped him.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes exhaustingly to get rid of my blurring vision as i kept rereading the same appointments for the 100th time the past 5 minutes but my mind was lagging when i still couldn't focus on the writing on the screen infront me. I slightly threw the i pad in my hand on the table and rubbed my temple thinking I'd rub away my headache along with it.

"you're overworking yourself too much" i jumped from my seat with a shriek and snapped my head to find oscar leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pockets. Not right now for God's sake . I rolled my eyes and gritted at him with my hand over my heart.

"do you know how to knock or do you not have the manners for that" he rolled his eyes and straightened his posture.

"well aren't your remarks straight from under your arm pits" and he still hasn't learned nothing. i genuinely wonder how he can live with himself sometimes.

"well aren't you still a dick" i rolled my eyes again and went over grabbing my stuff, hurriedly stuffing them into my bag.

"you know if you keep rolling your eyes they'll get stuck in the back of your head" he stood stubbornly at the door, his arms crossed over his chest. I straightened up and twisted my head towards him with a fake smile.

"thank you for your concern" my smile disappeared as quickly as it came and i forcefully pulled my bag over my shoulder, making my way towards the exit but he stood right in the middle his arms still crossed, blocking my way.

"move oscar" i said sternly as i looked up at him but he seemed unbothered by my tone which made my blood boil. Just a simple reaction would've sufficed.