Not Tonight - part1 | Carlos Sainz

Warnings: swearing, angst

_______________Your POV:my leg was positioned over the window sill of my room as i tried to climb out the window with absolutely no success

_______________
Your POV:
my leg was positioned over the window sill of my room as i tried to climb out the window with absolutely no success. It's been 20 minutes and i was trying everything i could to escape my bodyguard and sneak out to the party my best friend and i were dying for since last week. My stupid dad had other plans on the last minute and decided to keep me from going by ordering his bodyguard to not let me out of this house. Let me tell you, this wasn't my first time with him.

I sighed annoyed with my failed attempts at getting out. All this money dad and you couldn't have given me a bigger window. I rolled my eyes and was ready to find another way when suddenly someone cleared their throat behind me causing me to jump and hit my head on the window above.

"fuck" i slightly groaned as i rubbed the sore spot on my head and turned around glaring at no other, than my body guard.

"when are you going to give up" he asked as he crossed his arms infront of his chest, all of the sudden seeming bigger then me seeing the position we were in.

"you couldn't have waited for me to back away before talking" i said through gritted teeth as my headache became stronger from the hit. Carlos shrugged seeming unfazed with my coldness. What an asshole.

"My orders were clear, your father wants you stay home, i can't go against him miss Y/N " i huffed defeatingly and walked over flopping face first on my king-sized bed. Carlos though seemed unbothered as he watched the scene unfold infront of him with an amused smile. I groaned loudly into my pillow to show my annoyance thinking it'd do something but, carlos seemed like a man that wasn't going to change his mind anytime soon.

" this is unfair, you're supposed to listen to my orders not his" i huffed and sat up glaring at him, HARD.

"My duty is to protect you even if it meant disobeying you. Father's orders"

"this is bullshit" i mumbled under my breath and stood up too quickly. From the corner of my eye i could see him tense up at my actions. He probably thought i was making a run for it. Pathetic.

"relax big guy I'm just going to the bathroom" i assured him sarcastically before walking towards the bathroom not before slamming the door shut signaling i was mad.

I leaned over the sink and a frustrated sigh escaped my lips. Just what i fucking needed. I allowed the cold water to run smoothly over my hands while i looked at myself through the mirror admiring all my hard work over my makeup and outfit just for it to go to waste. I grabbed a handful of water and splashed my face with it trying to calm myself down. A side of me was determined to go to that party and at the thought, an idea formed in my head.

"YES, I'm a fucking genius" i exclaimed quietly to myself as i pulled out my phone, sending a message to my bsf that I'll be at the party in half an hour. That's enough time. I hurriedly searched through the cabinets looking for what i needed and when i did i immediately grabbed it, smiling to myself. Sleeping pills.
___________________________