M'Lady (On hold)

De bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... Mais

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
Félix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Riposte

579 24 20
De bbogii_vok

In Francoise Dupont's dressing room, Marinette was trying on fencing helmets.

"This fencing gear really suits you, Marinette." Tikki praised her. "Thank you, Tikki! Let's hope wielding a saber is easier than finding a helmet that fits." she said, then tried on a helmet that was a bit big. The little creature giggled at her.

She took off her helmet and sighed. "I have to comply, Tikki. There are more and more akumatized who fight with some sort of sword these days. Kitty Noir is good at fencing, but I'm not. I have to learn to fencing too, so the fights will be easier."

"Don't worry Marinette. You've been practicing your fencing every week. I'm sure you'll be great!" Tikki encouraged her. She smiled. "I hope you are right." She placed the helmet on the table, but it looks like it was too strong as the other helmets rolled away.

She hurriedly tried to catch the fallen ones. She caught one with her foot. "Ah, here we go. This one should fit perfectly."

--------------------------------------

By now everyone was in the school hall listening to Mr. D'Argencourt.

"I'm the fencing master, Mr. D'Argencourt. As I'm sure you're aware, we have only one open spot on the team this year. So, in order to select the best possible candidate, I will observe the beginners performing a number of attacks on the experienced students."

Marinette was listening intently, but her thoughts involuntarily drifted to a certain blonde girl. She wondered which of them was her, since they were already dressed, so it was impossible to tell.

"Get into position!" Mr. D'Argencourt ordered as his students moved closer to the beginners. Meanwhile, Marinette looked at them and tried to guess which one she was.

"Seems like you're looking for someone?" asked the student in front of her. "Yeah, I'm actually wondering which one of you Y/N. You know, a girl this tall, blonde, nice, super beautiful?" she explained before she was suddenly lost in thought. The person in front of her raised her helmet.

"Thanks for the compliments." Y/N thanked her as she smiled at her. She couldn't deny that something in her shuddered at those words, but she brushed it away instead. Marinette gasped in surprise. In essence, she was now rambling about her crush in front of her crush. She was quite embarrassed, but tried to act relaxed.

"I didn't know you were into fencing Marinette." The girl in front of her tried to pull herself together. "Y/N! Um, yeah, I've actually recently become interested in it." she explained, trying not to look upset. The blonde smiled at her, which she immediately returned.

"Get into position!" came the man's voice again. Marinette put the helmet on her head and looked a little unsure. Y/N saw this so she decided to help her.

"Bend your knees, then stretch your left foot back, turned outwards." She moved her legs back. "Perfect! Now, put your saber forward, like this." she explained further and guided her to the desired position. Marinette blushed at their closeness and looked at her with a nervous smile.

Y/N looked at her and realized how close they were. A faint blush appeared on her face, but she tried to hide it with her smile. She moved away from her and stood in front of her.

"Greet each other!" The blonde raised her saber in front of her and swung it to the side. Marinette did just the same. "En garde! Pret, allez!" The other students began to fight with each other, while Mr. D'Argencourt watched them.

Y/N was already on the attack waiting for Marinette to attack, but she didn't. It made her a little confused, so she put on her mask. "Go on, Marinette. You're supposed to touch me." She was stunned for a moment. "Touch you? Yeah."

She froze for a moment. She realized that sounded a bit ambiguous. Deciding not to let the other girl realize what she said, she quickly went on the offensive.

The blonde smiled and pulled her helmet back. She quickly charged at the girl, which she dodged to her surprise, then struck her saber and struck her. Beside them, Mr. D'Argencourt was watching them with satisfaction. "Attaque! Touche. Point! Continue!" he said and walked away.

"Thanks!" thanked the blue haired. "All I did was lunge. You've got good reflexes." They got back into position. "En garde! Pret, allez!" Now Marinette attacked first. They fought each other and then Y/N landed the winning hit before Marinette.

"Attack, parry, riposte, counterattack. The point goes to you, Marinette." Y/N explained. "I don't get it. You hit me first."

"With saber fencing, the attacker doesn't necessarily win the point even thought she touched her opponent first. You took the initiative, so we say that you had priority. I can only parry or riposte, so I lose."

"But everything's happening so fast. I mean, how can you know who won the point?"

"We don't always know for sure. That's why you can also abstain. Shall we continue?" Y/N got into position again so Marinette did the same. Before they could attack again, a voice rang out, drawing everyone's attention.

"Hey you! Are you Mr. D'Argencourt, the fencing master? I wanna join your team!"

"Only the best are admitted here, you knave." spoke the man. "And I was, everywhere I went." while saluting him with their saber. The man smiled and did the same.

"Part le fer! This whippersnapper has nerve! All right! I may consider your admission, shall you defeat one of my students." he said as the mysterious person walked closer to his students. "Which one of you is the best combatant?"

The students stood back until they revealed Y/N. The girl came closer and raised her helmet.

"Y/N, please give our visitor a lesson in chivalry." She smiled and pulled her helmet off again. "I shall, Master!"

Now they were facing each other and touched each other's shoulders with their sabers, then bowed. They got into position so Mr. D'Argencourt began the match. "En garde! Pret...Allez!"

They charged at each other, but their sabers hit each other at the same time. The device also indicated this. "Simultane! Par un toucher!" They returned to their positions and the man began to speak again. "En garde! Pret...Allez!"

They attacked each other again, but it looks like they hit each other at the same time again. Mr. D'Argencourt was a little confused. "Uh...Abstention!"

They just went back to their positions. "En garde!" was interrupted by the mysterious person. "Wait! I request that we do it the old-fashioned way. We'll be much more at ease without the machine."

He nodded and then turned to Y/N. "Y/N?" She nodded. "Fine with me." They took off the device. "En garde! Pret...Allez!"

They attacked each other and started fighting. They were in one place for a while, but then the stranger backed Y/N up against a pillar. She fell for it, but quickly left as the other person was already attacking her. They went up the stairs and continued their fencing there.

The person pushed her against the railing. Y/N looked down a bit concerned. "Is that all you can do?" teased her before the blonde grunted a little and pushed them away. Taking advantage of this, she quickly ran up to the library.

They continued to fight and then pushed each other into the library. Behind them was Marinette, who was watching the whole scene curiously. They fought each other more and more until finally both of them were satisfied with the situation. They stood a little further apart to make one final push.

"Let's finish this off!" growled the person, then they both fell to each other. Their sabers clashed for good, and both of them landed a hit on the other. The only question was which one was first, as they hit each other almost simultaneously.

They pulled away from each other and then turned to Marinette. "Who got the first hit? Who?!" asked the stranger aggressively and impatiently. She suddenly didn't know what to say as everything happened so fast.

"Uh, I-" Mr. D'Argencourt, who was trudging up the stairs, interrupted her. "Who touched first? Tell us now!"

She had no idea which of them was the winner. She didn't even realize what happened. Even then, she was under pressure and, since she didn't have to make a decision as Ladybug, she listened to her heart instead of her mind.

"I don't know! I think...it was...Y/N?"

"Aha, wonderful! This victory is an honor to D'Argencourt Academy!" The stranger lowered their head in frustration and walked over to Y/N in defeat, then offered her their hand. She grabbed it and shook their hand.

The person slowly walked out as Marinette watched they leave with guilt. Y/N was uncertain about the situation. This person clearly had tremendous talent. She dared to say that them was better than her. She was also sure that she had not scored the first hit.

"Are you sure, Marinette?" while walking up to the girl. "Uh, well, I'm not entirely sure. I mean, it looked like it was you, but it went so fast."

"I think they touched me first." this time she turned to her teacher. "The referee has the last word." Y/N looked at him sadly and then decided to run after the person. She saw the person stick the saber into the floor and then walk out the door.

"I'm going to offer them a decisive match!" she declared, then ran downstairs, grabbed their sword and ran out the door.

"Hey! Wait! Your saber!" The person threw the gloves into the car, then took off the helmet and looked at her. Y/N was stunned for a moment. She was beautiful. She had short blue hair, brown eyes, and small freckles on her face. Her eyes were drawn so she thought she must has been Asian.

Behind them was Marinette, who had taken off her gear by now and was wondering what the end of this would be.

Y/N still looked at the girl in a bit of awe before she spoke. "Let's do a...decisive match?" she asked as hse looked at her ring. "What's the point? You won. There's no such thing as a second chance in my family. Goodbye."

She got into the car, which immediately drove off. She decided not to leave it at that. That girl belonged on their team. She didn't even understand why Mr. D'Argencourt didn't take her into the team even after that. Even if she really didn't win, she still proved that she belongs on the team.

She also got into the car. "Follow that car!" she said to the bodyguard who nodded and started following the car.

Marinette watched it all until she saw an akuma fly in front of her. "An akuma!" She quickly ran down to an underpass to transform. "Better capture it before it turns someone into a villian!"

"At your service, Marinette!" Tikki exclaimed. "Quick! Y/N is in danger! Tikki, spots on!"

--------------------------------------

In the Agreste car, Y/N was looking for different symbols on her phone. She looked until she found what she was looking for. Plagg looked over her shoulder curiously.

"She's the only daughter belonging to a family of prestigious fencers. Her mother and grandfather were both world champions. I've read about them before! She and her mother just moved to Paris. How incredible!"

Plagg grinned at her. "The way she beat you is even more incredible, don't you think?" he chuckled at his joke as she sighed boredly. Suddenly the car was cut in half. She held on desperately, but eventually fell out of it.

"I'm taking you up on your offer of a decisive match." the girl now named Riposte called out to her. "I-I can't fight you like this. You're not yourself." She was not satisfied with this answer. "Fight!" ordered and moved into an offensive position.

The blonde was a little scared and immediately started running. She had to transform. Looks like Riposte didn't take kindly to this. "Where do you think you're going? Stay, there. Nice and patient." Y/N was slightly worried. Suddenly a yo-yo wrapped around her sword.

"How'd you like to start a duel with me?" Ladybug shouted to her and pulled the yo-yo. However, it easily slipped off it as the villain's hand merged with her sword. "It's merged with her hand."

She sent a shock wave at her, which she quickly dodged. "Give me a moment, Y/N. I must finish her off, first! But don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you! I won't be long!" With that, she lunged at the heroine, who dodged all her blows with the yo-yo.

"Don't let her close in on you! Fight back!" the blonde shouted at her and threw her sword at her. Ladybug dodged her blows, then moved away from her and caught the sword. "Thank you, but now get out of here!"

Y/N was about to do as she said but before she could run she saw Riposte push the heroine away causing her to fall. The villain tried to jump on her, but Y/N reacted quickly and rushed to her aid. "Watch out, Ladybug!"

She rushed over and pushed the girl away, causing Riposte's sword to hit the ground. They rolled away and Y/N was now on top of Ladybug. They stared at each other for a moment, then the blonde quickly got off of her. She didn't want to embarrass her lady.

"Thanks for saving me. But now I need to get you as far away from this girl as possible." The blonde nodded in agreement. Ladybug rolled the yo-yo onto a house and pulled Y/N to her. They looked at each other and then blushed.

Behind them, Riposte drew her sword from the ground and sent a blow towards them. The blonde knew they wouldn't have enough time to get to the roof, so she quickly pushed the heroine away so they could avoid the attack.

Riposte's sword now slammed into the house and glared at the two. Ladybug gave Y/N an admiring look. She was fantastic. She saved her again. The villain pulled out her sword from the wall of the house and angrily turned towards the heroine.

"Just one more moment, Y/N. You'll be fighting me in the blink of an eye!" she yelled, then pounced on Ladybug again, who kept dodging her blows.

Y/N took advantage of this and went away and hid between the houses. Plagg flew to her side. "Wow, you got yourself a really fighting girl. I'll be jealous at the end. If someone wants to give me Camembert like that." spoke and then began to dream.

"Why do you have to keep thinking about eating? You're already like a floating stomach." Plagg looked offended, but she didn't let him answer. "Now it's time to help my lady. Plagg, claws out!"

She transformed and hurried back to the scene. She saw Riposte running towards Ladybug, so she held out her staff and knocked her out. The girl lost her balance and fell with a grunt. She looked back angrily to see Kitty Noir grinning at her.

"Sorry for the delay ladies, but there's really no need to fight over me." Ladybug was happy to see her partner finally arrive, but rolled her eyes at her statement with a slight smile.

Riposte stood up and ran towards the blonde, to which she held her staff in front of her and parried her blows. The villain raised her hand to strike Kitty Noir, but Ladybug stopped it by wrapping the yo-yo around her sword and restraining her.

Taking advantage of this momentary distraction, Kitty Noir charged at the girl and knocked her far away. She quickly ran to her partner. "We have to lure her somewhere else, or she'll ruin everything here." The blue haired nodded and motioned for her to follow.

They jumped up and hurried straight to the Louvre museum. When they got there, they quickly drew people's attention.

"Akuma alert! You must leave now! Evacuate the premises calmly!" The alarm went off and everyone was told to flee. The two of them ran into the museum until then.

Not far away, Riposte was already following them. She cut open the roof of the museum and jumped inside. The two were already prepared and waiting for her. "Where's Y/N?!"

"Oh, I wish we know. That's actually a good question." Kitty Noir teased her as she grunted and headed towards her. Instead of attacking, they both started running inward. Riposte followed closely behind them.

They ran into a room, making the space smaller, but they could corner her more easily.

"And now, time for the final blow. Lucky Charm!" A radiator appeared from it. Ladybug gasped, but caught it. "A radiator?" Kitty Noir looked at her with a grin. "Oh, wow. That should really heat things up."

The blue haired looked at Riposte. She saw her sword and smiled. "The akuma has to be in her sword." They started towards the girl, who threw punches at them. Ladybug defended herself with the radiator, but she kicked her away. Kitty Noir jumped up and lunged at her, but she parried it. "Ugh, she's too quick!"

Ladybug looked around and saw the floor, Kitty Noir's belt and hand and the radiator. "I need your belt, Kitty Noir. How about you check the floor?" The blonde grinned, knowing what she meant. "With pleasure."

"Cataclysm!" she shouted, then touch the floor, which shattered. Riposte gasped as the floor collapsed beneath her and she fell into it. Until then, Kitty Noir threw her belt to Ladybug, who in return threw her the radiator.

The villain gasped and swung her sword at them. Kitty Noir quickly slid the radiator onto the sword. "En garde!" Ladybug jumped up and placed the belt on the base of her sword. "Pret..."

"Allez!" they both shouted and jerked her hand to the side causing the sword to shatter.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" She grabbed the radiator and threw it into the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!" The spell repaired the Louvre and all the damage done to the city. Riposte transformed back into the girl. "What happened?"

"Pound it!" they clapped their hands.

Kitty Noir's ring began to beep. "Uh, I have to go. Until next time, M'Lady." She bowed to her, then waved to the other girl, who did the same in return.

--------------------------------------

Kitty Noir quickly hid in the museum and transformed back before running out the door unnoticed.

She already had the girl's sword, since she had found it. She waited for her to come out so she could give it back to her. She came out after a few minutes, so she decided to go to her.

"Excuse me." She turned and was surprised to see Y/N walking up to her with her sword in hand. They stared at each other for a moment before the blue haired spoke. "Listen, I-"

"I'm sorry." they both said at the same time. "Perhaps you'll agree to take this back now?" She reached for the sword with a smile, but then pulled her hands back. "No, I lost. You keep it." she said, then lowered her head. "Actually, I think the point was yours."

"That's not what your friend's saw."

"Marinette can get flustered easily. She's kind and means well. She'd never cheat. She's actually a wonderful girl. You know, today was her first-ever experience with fencing." she explained while slightly lost in thought. The one in front of her watched her with a smile.

"You like her a lot, huh?" The blonde was slightly shocked and her face flushed slightly. "Marinette? Y-Yeah, of course! She's-She's a very good friend. An amazing friend. I think you'll really like her, too, once you get to know her."

She held out the sword to her again. "Please, take it." She nodded and took it from her. "I'll be happy to get to know your friend Marinette." she said as she bowed. Y/N did just the same, then extended her hand towards her.

"My name is Y/N, but you already know that. What's yours?" She looked at her hand, then looked up at her with a smile. "Kagami." she replied and grabbed her hand. She then walked to the car that was already waiting for her.

"Get ready for that decisive match." she said turning to her.

"I can't wait, Kagami." She nodded and got into the car, which then drove away. Y/N watched her leave with a smile.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
19K 550 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
2.5K 118 11
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next...
138K 3K 24
(Y/n) (l/n) is a young lad waiting for her life to spice up a little. (Y/n) lived with her Father in Texas, but due to a horrible accident she had to...