I Must Stay Within The Tiger'...

由 Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonis... 更多

Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man
Chapter 2: Puppet
Chapter 3: Psycho's
Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage
Chapter 5: Lake Room
Chapter 6: Skulled Monster
Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession
Chapter 8: The Banquet Of A King And Queen
Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song
Chapter 10: The Cliff I Drift
Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes
Chapter 12: Please Ignore
Chapter 13: Punish Me For My Sin
Chapter 14: A Strange Safety
Chapter 15: Lost By Your Trick
Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me
Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away
Chapter 18: A Birthday Disaster
Chapter 19: A Planned Lie
Chapter 20: Ariella V.S Danica
Chapter 21: Suspicion And Drama
Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning
Chapter 23: Blamed
Chapter 24: You Believe Me?
Chapter 25: Bath With My Hubby
Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed
Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned
Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side
Chapter 30: Temple Call
Chapter 31: Disappearance Of My Wife
Chapter 32: Only My Fault
Chapter 33: Awakened A Monster
Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady
Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife
Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife
Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You
Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing
Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace
Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King
Chapter 41: Not Just A Brother-In-Law On A Paper
Chapter 42: A Lesson To Learn Seth
Chapter 43: Congratulations!
Chapter 44: A Difficult Decision
Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With
Chapter 46: A Banquet In Your Name

Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla

169 3 0
由 Sweet_Dily

***WARNING: The chapter contains abuse talk and death talk.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 27...

'Click, Clack, Click'

Heeled walking.

Yeretzy's feet continued to move toward the Duchess drawing the attention of Alexander, Arellia, and Duke Victor in confusion as to why she was acting like this.

"..." (Alexander and Ariellia)

'Frown'

"Alexander, what is your wife doing? Go get her" (Duke Victor, said)

"You said you'd take responsibility for her, she's clearly trying to cause trouble why is she heading to those people" (Duke Victor, said)

He said with an angry tone.

'Trun'

'Stare'

Alexander turned away to look at his father and directed his gaze towards Yeretzy who was halfway walking in what seemed into the direction of the Kalbfleisch family.

Every person who was talking on their own noticed Yeeretzy who was walking and approaching not parting her gaze away from the Duchess.

The Duchess, the Duke, and the group surrounding her had not noticed her yet but soon enough the people around them.

Their heads began to turn as the first head to turn from the Kalbfleisch couple was Duke Hector.

"Alexander fetch your disobeying wife now and bring her-" (Duke Victor, said)

His voice raised in anger but was interrupted by Alexander's cold tone.

"I'm not a dog and she doesn't need to listen to you" (Alexander, said)

He turned his side glance and glared at him coldly as if he was furious.

'Grit'

"You bastard you never listen" (Duke Victor, said)

He greeted his teeth at Alexander who rebelled once again.

"Father" (Ariella, said)

Ariella raised her voice trying to calm him down again since he was already making a scene drawing the attention of the people who were not staring at Yeretzy.

"..." (Alexander)

Alexander scrunched his eyes to look at Yeretzy who was also close and the surprised Duke Hector.

'Please tell me I made the right choice' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought as her expression was beginning to feel overwhelmed at the amount of stares when she noticed Duke Hector who had turned at everyone's stares.

His dark brown eyes had widened as if surprised and turned immediately to tap the smiling Duchess who closed her eyes gently.

'Halt'

Yeretzy's feet unconsciously stopped.

'Turn'

The Duchess opened her eyes and looked at the Duke Hector whose gaze was directed with surprise.

'...?...' (Duchess Camilia)

'Turn'

The Duchess turned to look in the direction he was looking at and as soon as she turned her bubble gum blue eyes made eye contact with Yeretzy's lilac purple eyes with her candy pink tint.

The Duchess's smile faded as if she were in complete shock.

'Widen'

The Duchess's eyes widen.

'Ah...I made eye contact with her!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Click, Clack'

Unconsciously Yeretzy took two steps back afraid that the Duchess route was the option she should have taken.

'Touch'

A hand landed on the Duchess's shoulder.

The Duke had placed his hand on her and as soon as his hand landed on her shoulder it was as if she looked at Yeretzy with a missing expression.

As if she really wanted to see Yeretzy very much.

'Smile'

Her lips had opened with such a sad smile and it was this time she who had taken the first steps towards her.

The entire place went completely silent as they watched in shock and confusion about what was happening to the Duchess and Yeretzy who had seemed to know each other.

'....' (Yeretzy)

'Click, Clack, Click'

It appeared that the Duchess knew who she was and wanted to speak to see her giving Yeretzy the courage to move towards her as if the both of them stopped in front of one another.

The Duchess was actually as short as her but two more inches taller than her so she had to look up at her and she had to look down at her.

The Duchess's Expression reflected as if she missed Yeretzy and suddenly.

'Embrace'

The Duchess had embraced Yeretzy with a warm smile as if she finally saw the person she wanted as if she had wanted her to embrace her just like a mother who missed her daughter would.

'Widen'

Yeretzy's eyes widened but soon they eased down and hugged the Duchess back.

This hug was so warm, that she felt as if she could just lean on her and cry as a daughter would cry to her mother but she did not cry.

"?!" (Duke Victor, Alexander, Ariella, and everyone in the room)

That was a scene they did not expect especially the Dameria family but overall Duke Victor.

'Release'

The Duchess released her but placed her soft palm to caress Yeretzy's cheeks looking at her with warm eyes.

"You look just like your mother" (Duchess Camilia, said)

"And Dillion looks like you" (Yeretzy, said)

'Halt'

At Dilion's mention, the Duchess's hand halted.

"He misses his mother very much, he cries every night...I don't like to see my brother like that" (Yeretzy, said)

But Yerezy continued.

'Widen'

'Drop'

At her words her eyes widened and dropped her hand away from Yerezy as if what she heard was completely something new, she was shocked.

"What...do you mean? My son has been..." (Duchess Camilla, said)

"But Salma said that he hated me with all his heart for abandoning him" (Duchess Camilla, said)

'Look down'

Yeretzy looked down with a bitter expression.

"That's not at all true Salma lied to you, my brother knows that you left to protect him" (Yertzy, said)

"He does not hate you" (Yeretzy, said)

She said as she looked up at her.

'...' (Duchess Camilla)

'Close'

Duchess Camilla closed her eyes.

"Salma has her hands on my son...she threatened me if I ever try to approach him again she'll kill him..." (Duchess Camilia, said)

"Salm threatened my bother  that she would kill you if he continued to look for you" (Yeretzy, said)

"!" (Duchess Camilia)

"What?" (Duchess Camilla, asked)

Her complexion darkened.

'All this time this woman threatened my son's life and she's been threatening him like this...she made me believe that he hated me and sent me letters that my son wrote to me writing awful things and that he resented me' (Duchess Camilla's inner thoughts)

'Grab'

She grabbed Yeretzy's hand and looked at her as her eyes scrunched.

"How have they been treating my son and Dasiy's daughter...she dared" (Duchess Camilia, said)

She greeted her teeth.

'She's getting mad...even for my sake?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Her eyes widened and then looked with a very aching expression.

'Your son and I have suffered so much...it's too much to tell you without scarring you' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"If I knew any of this I that hold power now would have never let you two live like this" (Duchess Camilia, said)

"I heard Daisy died, was she..." (Duchess Camilia, said)

'Halt'

'Close'

'Lean'

Yeretzy closed her eyes and leaned hiding her face in the Duches's chest as she nodded trying to hold her tears.

'That woman killed my mother...she killed her without mercy...I was so alone...and brother' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"In front of me" (Yeretzy, said)

'All this time she was closer than we ever thought...she's not just anyone...if she can help us...if there is a way we can be get away from everyone's clutches I have to risk it' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Yerezty was really taking a leap of fate she was risking her relationship with the Dameria family and her family who would soon find out about it.

But if there was any way she could deviate from getting killed by the Dameria family or get away from the Marabey family to save Dillion and the Duchess who had unexpectedly come falling from the sky with a powerful backing she could definitely help them she hoped.

So she risked it and decided to put her trust in her confessing silently enough for the Duchess and her to only hear.

Her voice cracked as she said silently.

'Pat, Pat'

'Darken'

The Duchess expression darkened but continued to do so as soon as Yeretzy added on.

"They have tortured us it hurt so much, I miss my mother very much and brother it's been so horrible here too in Dameria, I-why can't we be happy?" (Yeretzy, asked)

"Please take us away where we won't hurt anymore" (Yeretzy said)

She looked at her with a desperate pleading face.

"..." (Duchess)

The Duchess looked at her in silence when suddenly a sweet soft voice came from the back to the Duchess.

"Hello, young lady you must be Daisy's daughter...I heard everything from my wife" (Duke Hector, said)

It was Duke Hector who came from behind with a gentle warm smile showing no hostility.

'Grab'

'Hug'

Without any further words, the Duke grabbed the Duchess and Yerezy and emraced them both into a hug covering both of them from all the people.

Yerezy who wanted to feel protected and the Duchess who had heard everything Yerezy had told her.

To think that the whole family was torturing both her son and Yeretzy.

To think Salam had had the audacity to kill Daisy in front of Yertzy's eyes, and how badly she was being treated by the Dameria family.

It was a lot to take in, she was strong but not even she.

She felt like her heart had just shattered.

When she heard that Yerezy had come to the Sagieon Kingdom for a political marriage she wanted to find an excuse to meet her and today was the perfect excuse.

When she had first arrived she didn't want to have anything to do with any men as the last man she was both physically and emotionally tortured not including what she had to undergo in that house.

She had bought herself a new name and title and wanted to work hard to find a way to save her son from their clutches but then a man came into her life.

Duke Hector.

 Eventually, she fell in love but she was honest with the man.

She confessed to him to reject him but the man did not turn away instead he offered her his help but it was by then that Slama had informed her that Dillion didn't want anything to do and his son had sent her cruel letters.

But now that she had heard Yerezy's words, it gave her the strength along her husband who seemed to take in Yeretzy who had suffered a lot.

"You're safe little lady, we will do anything in our power and get you and your brother away from both of those families I promise" (Duke Hector, said)

'Thank you...thank you so much...brother we can live...we can finally be free' (Yerezy's inner thoughts)

Tears began to run down her face as they wet the Duchess's dress.

But Yeretzy wasn't the only one who was crying now the Duchess was crying.

Luckily Duke Hector was covering their crying faces.

The Duke continued to hug them as the people there in shock watched and then began to whisper.

"What just happen? Why are the Kalbfleisch family and the Princess Marabey so close?" (People talking)

"Is the Duchess and Princess Marabey crying?" (People, talking)

"But how could they know each other" (People, talking)

The people around them began to whisper as Duke Victor's face crumbled at what the hell of a situation was this.

Ariella had her mouth open in shock and confusion at what just happened and Alexander who was only staring at them with an unreadable expression finally took a step forward to approach them as the people's eyes naturally turned to him who had stopped in front of them.

'Stare'

He sated at Yeretzy who was being covered by the Duchess and looked up at Duke Hector who frowned at Alexander's presence.

"You must be the husband?" (Duke Hector, asked)

He asked with a cold tone.

'Startled'

'Husband?!' (Yerezy's inner thoughts)

She became startled by Duke Hector's voice.

Alexander had to be there.

"What are you doing with my wife?" (Alexander, asked)

But Alexander ignored Duke Hector's question and asked another.

'Frown'

Duke Hector frowned.

"Know I see why-" (Duke Hector, said)

But before the Duke could finish he felt someone wiggling out of him and in a dash, Yeretzy ran towards Alexander who was at a very short distance.

Exactly three steps away.

'Oh god, I don't want to think what this crazy husband of mine will do!' (Yerezy's inner thoughts)

'I don't know why my body just reacted like this but maybe this man has grown into my heart' (Yerezy's inner thoughts)

'Blush'

"He's my husband, he's very kind to me" (Yerezy, said)

Yeretzy raised her voice with an embarrassed red face as her red crying eyes showed as if she were blocking Alexander to protect him.

'I can't let the Duke misunderstand... even though this man has his mood swings and can be very difficult to deal with him...I began to care for him' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'He's not like his father, Ariella, or the others' (Yerezy's inner thoughts)

'Stare'

Duke Hector looked at Alexander who was surprised by Yeretzy's reaction then eased his expression and realized Yerezy agitated and flustered look.

It was apparent that this man was someone special to Yeretzy and that she cared so much.

If this was someone she cared there was no reason to be hostile no matter if he came from the bastard Duke Victor.

"Ah I apologize, it seems that Yeretzy really appreciates her husband, we haven't met before but I am Duke Hector it's a pleasure meeting you" (Duke Hector, said)

'Point'

And he pointed down at the Duchess who was still hiding.

"And this here is my wife Camilia" (Duke Hector, said)

He said with a gentle smile that no longer held hostility.

"..." (Alexander)

Alexander stared at him for a few seconds and then stared down at Yeretzy who was looking at a Duke with a touched relieved face.

'Grab gently'

Alexander's hand stretched and pulled Yeretzy's small waist as his other hand wiped the teardrops that were still on her beautiful lashes.

"My wife comes with many surprises" (Alexander, said)

Alexander said softly as if he was already used to Yerzy's unexpected surprise.

She looked at him with a blush as he looked at her for a while before turning to look at Duke Hector and the Duchess who had already turned.

"What's the relationship with my wife?" (Alexander, asked)

Alexander asked with a calm expression however before the Duke could say anything Alexander's father and Ariella had approached.

"That's exactly what I wanted to know Duke Kalbfleisch what is your relationship with my daughter-in-law?" (Duke Victor, asked)

He asked with a hostile look.

'Tremble'

'Grip'

Yeretzy's fingertips unconsciously began to tremble as she reached to grab onto Alexander's suit.

'Look down'

Alexander looked down at her who began to shiver with a pale face.

'Raise'

Duke Hector's lips raise into a smile.

"She's like a daughter to me you can say" (Duke Hector, said)

And he responded proudly with an arrogant tone to it.

'Halt'

'Widen'

Yeretzy's trembling hands stopped as her eyes widened.

'A daughter?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Those words that the Duke Hector had said had brought so much comfort to her heart.

'Smile'

A small genuine smile formed her lips with blushed-up cheeks as if she had felt happy while Alexander continued to look down at her in silence and let the two men talk.

"Yeretzy why don't you join the ladies for a while and we will talk later" (Duchess Camilia, said)

The Duchess who had sensed the tension to come pretty soon told Yerezy it was best to wait for her call until they discussed business with them.

"Ah.." (Yeretzy, said)

That included Alexnader staying behind.

"Let go Yeretzy, let them speak Sierra is waiting for us" (Ariella, said)

But before she could say something Ariella who was clearly not included took the hint and told Yeretzy to go with her.

Although she really didn't want to go with either Ariella or Sierra if they were telling her that it was a conversation where the situation was best as she could not intervene she had to go.

And her gut like always was spot on when she had to share a seat with the same ladies as before.

They happened to be sisters of some Paladians and some others daughters of donating temple.

And worst of all she was stuck sitting across Sierran and next to Ariella.

'What an awkward position' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"My Madam what was all that back then, your eyes are still puffy red" (Sierra, asked)

Sierra asked with her eyes as if he were looking down at her for causing such an embarrassing sir.

"That-" (Yeretzy, said)

"We are not here to discuss such detail Sierra, that is the business of the ones that are left speaking" (Ariella, said)

For the first time, Ariella had actually tried to help Yeretzy against Sierra.

Or most likely she wanted to prevent some scandal from getting out that Ariella did not know what it was about.

"Aww Reli you know I didn't mean it like that I was just simply curious, in fact, the ladies were curious to hear too" (Sierra, said)

'Stare'

And in fact, all the ladies were looking with expectant looks.

"Well you'll be disappointed because we are not talking  more about it" (Ariella, said)

'Wave, Wave'

Sierra waved her hand happily.

"Fine fine I won't speak more but I can at least ask I've been very curious where the Madam learned her skills of embroidery, especially the lace it's quite magnificent" (Sierra, said)

She said with a curious expression as a servant laid out a purple wine in front of her.

"I learn that the handkerchief tie that the king wears daily was personally sowed by the Madam...it really just such an amazing skill "(Sierra, said)

"I lack in the embroidery area I was hoping if the Madam could teach me some tricks?" (Sierra, asked)

She asked as she lifted her wine glass.

'Stare'

And along with Sierra, all the ladies who seemed hostile at first stared at her with shining eyes to get some intel.

'Well...it's' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"So what do you say Madam" (Sierra, said)

She said as she raised her cup and drank it.

'Down'

And swallow it and continue to add.

"Would you mind teaching me some tricks?" (Sierra, asked)

"I don't mind teaching the Ladies some tricks- " (Yerezy, said)

"Great, I'm so glad the Madam agreed I thought that you would reject my offer" (Sierra, said)

She interrupted Yeretzy with her cheerful happy voice as if she was happy Yeretzy had agreed.

"Sierra, don't you think you're burdening Yeretzy and -Sierra?" (Ariella, asked)

Ariella who had added to the conversation stopped as her eyes widened in concern staring at Sierra who got up immediately with a very painful expression.

"Cough!" (Sierra, coughed)

And had coughed blood.

"Ahhhh!" (Ladies, screaming)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

28.2K 645 53
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
564K 24.1K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
515K 31.2K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
82.7K 3.8K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...