Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

22. Primus and The Primes

880 44 15
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot. RIP Peter Spellos, voice of RiD 2001, Sky - Byte.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam watched feeling tired, as Optimus got up and rallied the soldiers to fight and push back against the Fallen. Sam decided to join Megatron who stood back as Optimus flew towards the Harvestor to destroy it. The Fallen noticed it ran after Optimus with Elita shooting at the ex - Prime who picked her up with his magnetic field and threw her at Dreadwing. Elita grunted as she landed hard on top of the seeker gladiator who took the full force of the fall. Elita got up apologizing to the flyer and Dreadwing waved off the apology mentioning they had bigger worries to deal with. He gave her a servo to help her up and Elita - One accepted it and the two started to head to where Optimus was now fighting an enraged Fallen.

Fallen, "Unworthy! Organic lover!"

Optimus, "The other Primes disagree with you. Also Sam is my Sparkling, not my lover."

Elita winced, 'Ooh! It's a good thing Megatron is not here or he would have lost it.'

Dreadwing grumbled, "I never liked him but since Megatron respected and followed him I did too."

Elita nodded, "I suppose he never appealed to you and the others."

Dreadwing, "No, he always rubbed us the wrong way. I cannot explain it."

Elita, "I understand, humans call it survival instinct. It is not explainable except it warns you of danger."

Dreadwing, "Perhaps!"

Optimus, "You are the one who is not worthy. Die!"

Sam watched as the one on one battle happened like in the movies he had been made to watch by the annoying God of Death. But turns out the God of Death did not want Cybertronian sparks to linger on Earth, human souls were enough work. Not to forget Primus wanted the sparks of those departed to return to him, where they originally belonged. Sam leaned against Megatron's pede as the High Lord finally sat down after watching Optimus defeat the Fallen. Megatron used his good servo to cover Sam from the dust cloud that kicked up after the Fallen's body fell. His little mate smiled up at him at the gesture then looked at where the Fallen's soldiers were now standing around.

Sam, "Back to work I guess."

Megatron, "What are you up to?"

Sam, "Soldiers who followed the Fallen, your leader have been defeated by Optimus Prime in a one on one battle. From this point you have three options:
1. Pledge loyalty to Optimus
2. Claim neutrality
3. Accept my offer to house you as civilians."

Optimus was shocked, "Sam you..... "

Sam, "What will it be? I promise you no matter what choice you make, no one will hold it against you."

Elita watched quietly her optics flickering between Optimus and Sam as the Cybertronians murmured and clicked amongst themselves. Most of the Cybertronians approached Optimus and kneeled down accepting him as the new Master. Elita almost snorted at the wide eyed surprised look on Optimus's face plate while Sam smiled at the ones who accepted his offer. The ones who accepted were mostly those who were curious about the young sparklings who were born on this planet. Elita had known Optimus since they were younglings and when he had accepted his position as Prime, he had blocked everyone out.

Those had been one of the most painful solar cycles on Cybertron, she had thought they could be together but she had been wrong. Optimus sending the Allspark to space and coming to Earth had been a beacon for Orion to appear time and time again. Elita had only been on Earth for two years and a month and she could sometimes see her old friend peaking through the stiff Prime manners and coding. Elita was very relieved and ready to accept that even though they are no longer compatible as a couple they could still be good friends. She did not want to lose anyone else, she already lost her team and most of her sisters except for Chromia and Arcee.

Elita, "Sam, Megatron are you alright?"

Dreadwing, "Lord Megatron you need medical assistance."

Sam, "We will survive. I can see Ratchet and Scapel heading this way."

Scapel climbed and murmured, "I should have insisted on going with you to your college."

Sam, "You could have been hurt if you did. You are a healer."

Ratchet, "We are healers yes, but we have also been trained in combat, young one. Now stay still Megatron, honestly between you and Optimus I will go to my grave early from stress."

Sam snickered as he turned to Scapel ignoring the look of help Megatron was sending his way. Ratchet would make sure he was okay and Scapel started to clean his cuts and bandage him. The vitality of the heart had already started to heal him but was focusing on his internal injuries first so Scapel was now fixing his surface wounds. The brunette turned to the group of Cybertronians who accepted his offer and were now talking quietly with Raon. Raon for his part was enjoying the attention, Sam just hoped his youngest was not saying anything crazy. Sam still remembers how Raon had joined Clopeh in the past, he still has not forgiven that snake.

Will, "So, how are we going to deal with this fall out?"

Elita, "I believe Sam mentioned his great Uncle was already dealing with the PR."

Epps, "That's a relief."

Jhonna, "Mr Edmund is cool. Look here."

Dreadwing, "Oh, he has taken care of most of it.

Ratchet hollered, "For the love of Primus sit still Optimus Orion Pax Prime. Or heaven help me!"

Sam, "Oooh! Full name!"

Megatron, "Stop running and sit down brother."

Optimus grumbled, "It is not as bad as it looks."

Elita chuckled, "They will be alright."

Will mused, "When things like that happen it is hard to believe they are battle hardened warriors."

Epps, "Understatement."

Ratchet tore a new one into Optimus about being more careful and less reckless especially if he got a brand new upgrade. It did not matter if Solus Prime himself gave him the new upgrade, Cybertronian frames took much longer than human bodies to adjust to new additions to their bodies. The other bots and cons, even Bumblebee gave Ratchet and Optimus a very wide berth which had Prime pouting. It made Raon, Hong and Ohn snicker but the siblings did not interfere, instead they helped set up an emergency medical area for Ratchet to work from. The medic grumbled about how sparklings had more common sense than adults sometimes as he manhandled Optimus.

Megatron felt Sam lean on him and looked down, "Good night Sam."

Will, "He fell asleep? I will get a blanket."

Megatron, "Much appreciated William."

Raon, "I am sleepy too."

Ohn nodded, "Same."

Hong curled up around Sam while Ohn and Raon were on Megatron's lap and after a few seconds started to rumble in sleep. William approached them quietly with a few large blankets, courtesy of Wheeljack and helped cover them. It was starting to get dark and the Desert could get cold at night unlike the day time when it got unbearably hot. The next morning Sam woke up curled on top of Megatron surrounded by his kids who were rumbling around him. On the right of Megatron was Optimus sleeping with Bumblebee next to him, they looked so cute. On the left was Jazz and Prowl in their alt modes with Miles inside Prowl fast asleep.

Ratchet, "You are up."

Sam, "Hi Ratchet."

Ratchet, "How are you feeling?"

Sam, "Exhausted but alright."

Ratchet's holoform came out, "Daniel mentioned they had food in the back of the plane. Rest! I will go get you something to eat."

Sam, "Thank you Ratchet, you are a God sent."

Ratchet grumbled, "Most people do not think so."

Ratchet left and returned after a few minutes with a steaming tray that had Masaa'a, an Egyptian eggplant dish and rice. Sam enjoyed it, it was savoury and Ratchet nodded listing off the vegetables in it and how it was good for health. Sam let the chatter wash over him as he finished the food finally noticing Jazz had retrieved food for Miles too. All of their holoforms were out and about now and the three sparklings stretched and yawned while Megatron was preparing the sparkling grade. Sam finished his meal and dumped the disposable wares in the trash can and sat beside his family.

Megatron, "My brother has something to say to you."

Sam looked at where Optimus was being cosy with Bumblebee, "After landing we can talk. Let's just relax for now."

Megatron, "Very well."

Raon, "Why though?"

Ohn, "Did we miss something?"

Hong, "Do we need to go as well?"

Megatron, "No, just Sam and I do not think we missed anything. As for why, I have a feeling."

Raon was suspicious, "That stupid God is not trying to make our human his again, is he? I swear I will smack him upside down, God or not."

Sam chuckled, "Do not fret. I am not going anywhere."

Optimus called him after they landed, "Sam, the Primes wish to talk to you."

Sam, "What for? And who are the Primes? I do not think we have met before."

Optimus, "The original thirteen Primes visited Earth a long time ago, half of them fell stopping the Fallen."

Sam, "I see, I am sorry they had to go through that."

Optimus smiled softly, "I am sure they appreciate the sentiment Sam."

Sam, "How do I meet them?"

Optimus took out the Matrix, "You just need to hold it and close your eyes."

Sam took the Matrix and closed his eyes, when he opened them he was in a different plane, "Well, I have not been here for a while."

Prima, "Welcome young Samuel."

Onyx, "So, this is the little tyke the Allspark chose. I can sense others too."

Quintus, "Curious one, aren't you?"

Solus, "We have been wishing to meet you for a while now."

Micronus, "And here I thought minicons were small."

Sam drawled, "Well sorry for being a human but this is how I was born."

Primus, "Indeed!"

Prima jumped, "Lord Primus?"

Onyx gaped, "How?"

Quintus was shocked, "We are on Earth."

Micronus demanded, "Were we able to return to Cybertron all this time?"

Solus, "That's a good question."

Primus shook his helm, "No, as long as the Matrix is on Earth. You will be on Earth my children. But when the Matrix returns home, you all shall come home too."

Prima sat down, "Truly?"

Primus smiled kindly, "Yes indeed."

God of Death, "Thank sanity! Having you in the limbo realm was really getting on my nerves. No one is supposed to stay here for so long."

Sam, "You again!! I would be really angry right now but you let Raon, Hong and Ohn join me so I will ignore you."

Primus, "You were not kidding."

God of Death, "Told you. But that is why I love my chosen child. He does not fear me at all."

Prima and the other Primes just stared between the youngling human and the gushing Gods. Was this really their Primus? Is he really gushing over an organic youngling like a fool in love? They would never say it out loud, of course, they respected Primus too much to do that. And as for Sam he looked exasperated as he was cuddled by the God of Death? They did not know death had a designated God as well, you learned something new everyday. Just as Solus was about to interrupt the cuddling session they all heard an angry roar and stomping heading in their direction.

Fallen, "You!!! How dare you!"

Sam blinked, "Moi?"

Fallen hissed like a cat, "Do not act so innocent, you mongrel. How dare you seduce Lord Primus!"

Sam had an indignant expression on his face, "I did not do anything. How dare you accuse me!"

Fallen, "It is not a false accusation, I saw everything. You irritating organics and your shameless seducing behaviour."

Sam gaped, "I did no such thing."

Primus pat Fallen, "Now, now, calm down. He is just adorable."

Fallen did not whine, he swears he did not, "But Lord Primus, did you not see how he was behaving?"

Primus held him, "Shh! That's enough dear one. It's over. Rest now."

Sam watched them from the Death God's hold, "Huh! I just realised the Fallen is kinda like an angry cat."

Prima choked, "What?"

Micronus, "No, no, he has a point."

Solus, "Really Micronus? You too?"

Quintus, "He does get angry like one."

Onyx dead panned at his siblings, "I think we have been on Earth way too long."

Sam, "I have to return to the others, I can feel Raon poking me. Yes, you have been on Earth for a long time, don't worry though. I have been planning a way for Cybertronians to travel back to Cybertron."

God of Death, "Primus, you can stay in this realm for a bit longer but do not over stay."

Primus, "I understand, old friend. I thank you for hosting my children this long."

(To be continued...
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Farewell Peter Spellos. May your soul rest in peace among the stars.
You made my childhood amazing.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 186 9
(Bumblebee x Black! Reader) A Storyteller. That's what Y/n always seemed to be, whether it was the piles of notebooks or the simple fact her flash d...
103K 3.5K 84
"Come on, hun. Say something!", my dad pleaded. I haven't spoken in years and I never will. My parents try to get me to speak but it never works. I...
82.8K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
38.1K 873 22
You and Optimus have been an item for about 2 years, you convinced your parents to let you join NEST a organization that fights Decepticons and is hi...