I Must Stay Within The Tiger'...

Von Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonis... Mehr

Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man
Chapter 2: Puppet
Chapter 3: Psycho's
Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage
Chapter 5: Lake Room
Chapter 6: Skulled Monster
Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession
Chapter 8: The Banquet Of A King And Queen
Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song
Chapter 10: The Cliff I Drift
Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes
Chapter 12: Please Ignore
Chapter 13: Punish Me For My Sin
Chapter 14: A Strange Safety
Chapter 15: Lost By Your Trick
Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me
Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away
Chapter 18: A Birthday Disaster
Chapter 19: A Planned Lie
Chapter 20: Ariella V.S Danica
Chapter 21: Suspicion And Drama
Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning
Chapter 23: Blamed
Chapter 24: You Believe Me?
Chapter 25: Bath With My Hubby
Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla
Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned
Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side
Chapter 30: Temple Call
Chapter 31: Disappearance Of My Wife
Chapter 32: Only My Fault
Chapter 33: Awakened A Monster
Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady
Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife
Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife
Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You
Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing
Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace
Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King
Chapter 41: Not Just A Brother-In-Law On A Paper
Chapter 42: A Lesson To Learn Seth
Chapter 43: Congratulations!
Chapter 44: A Difficult Decision
Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With
Chapter 46: A Banquet In Your Name

Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed

197 4 0
Von Sweet_Dily

***WARNING: This chapter talks about abuse and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 26...

"Y-You said you wouldn't carry me if I ate" (Yeretzy, said)

"I did if your legs did not shake, and here we are" (Alexander, said)

He continued to carry her with an unfazed face as she freaked out with a blushed face yet she had wrapped her hands around his neck.

'No my legs were not weak' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"That young Seth...the disrespect you're not planning on telling me either?" (Alexander, asked)

He asked her as he turned to look at her as if waiting for her answer.

"I can't remember..." (Yeretzy, said)

'Lie' (Yertzy's inner thoughts)

"I heard they sang a song that teased your height is that right?" (Alexander, asked)

He asked as if he was correct on what he had heard.

'Ha, my height my small little butt' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought annoyed.

Well, at least Alexander had thought that so she decided it was for the best instead of knowing the real song.

"Ah yeah I remember, it was that about my short height" (Yeretzy, said)

'Lower'

His eyes lower in disbelief.

"What a surprise you quickly remembered" (Alexander, said)

'Turn'

'Let it slide...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She turned to avoid his gaze and a sweat dropp had dropped down her cheek.

'Let's change the topic' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

But it appear this man was just not going to let it slide as any of her conversations she had avoided so the only thing that occurred to her was...

'Chu'

She kissed his left cheek as she closed her eyes shut in embarrassment.

'Widen'

'Halt'

Making Alexander's eyes widen and halt his step.

"Hehe you are such a worrisome hubby why don't you ease down it was just some teasing" (Yeretzy, said)

Her lips parted away from his cheeks and looked at him with a warm happy smile.

"Ummm..." (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

A man's awkward voice was heard.

'Turn'

In an instant, Yeretzy's head turned to look and.

'Widen'

'BLUSH!'

Her face completely grew red in embarrassment as her eyes widened because in front of her were the Archbishop and several priests, and god followers who had seen her kiss Alexander.

"Ah...haha" (Yeretzy, said)

She said in embarrassment.

No what was this situation it was because she had Kissed Alexnader without considering her surroundings and this man who carried her despite her refusal.

'I' am the Pope's daughter and they catch me like this?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Bow'

"Welcome, Lady Marabey" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

The Archbishop who was in front approached them with a bow along with the rest who were about to greet them.

"I have been wanting to meet you" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

He smiled brightly as if he was happy to meet her.

'Drop'

Alexander who noticed that Yeretzy wanted to get down let her down gently not paring his gaze away from her.

"Cardinal Ruppert must adore his sister dearly, he told me to take good care of his sister and to pay special attention to you" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"Ah yes..." (Yeretzy, said)

She said smiling as if agreeing.

"...." (Alexander)

Alexander scrunched his eyes looking at her.

'Turn'

The Archiboshop Henstor turned around to guide them.

"I understand this temple is not as familiar as back home but I hope if you have any concerns or just like to come visit please feel free to do so" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"Thank you, for your kindness" (Yeretzy, said)

She remained smiling gently gripping onto the flower garland.

'Stop'

'Turn'

"I'm glad you two actually came I thought originally the lady was going to show up alone but both of you came" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

Actually, it wasn't that she couldn't show up at the temple but it was the first visit.

If Yeretzy showed up alone it meant that there was no way the couple had worked out and it also meant that she could be a spy from Marabey who showed up to the temple first.

But if she showed up first with her husband and cosuimanry it meant that she and him had become a real couple.

"Isn't it obvious?" (Alexander, asked)

Alexander asked as if annoyed raising his left brow.

"Ah well I'm just making sure since I began to worry that this couple wasn't going to work out because of the political marriage but I see that there was no need for me to worry" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"I just wanted to avoid any misunderstanding-" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"What misunderstanding? Do you think I'd show up here with my wife to come as a joke?" (Alexander, asked)

Alexander spoke over him with a snicker as he grabbed Yeretzy's left shoulder and pulled her gently to his side.

"You said you'd take good care of my wife and you're rushing her because she didn't come with me to visit you...she simply wasn't feeling well there was no other reason for you to misunderstand" (Alexander, said)

'Glance'

His eyes turned away from the surprised Yeretzy shocked by his displayed attitude towards the Archbishop.

Now his eyes were directed looking at the Archbishop.

"If the stupid misunderstanding of yours has been cleared then our visit will soon end" (Alexander, said)

'Omg, this man is cussing in front of the Archbishop?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Sweat started running down her cheek again.

At this rate, Alexander was already offending everyone in her and he seemed to care less.

Now she had received her answer.

If he had to side with either the temple or the King, it would be the King.

"...." (Archiboshop Henstor)

The Archbishop had the right to reclaim Alexander and get mad however he remained silent with a smile on his face as if it did not bother him.

But Yeretzy could sense this tense atmosphere.

Just as if they were emitting electricity to one another.

"Ha, look at him" (Priests, talking)

While the priest in the background scoffed angrily at Alexander's imprudent attitude.

'They really don't like Alexander huh' (Yerertzy's inner thoughts)

'He's the one who has been protecting everyone even if his attitude is stickiness...shouldn't they be thankful he had not rebelled against the temple or would have joining the Dameria knight?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'It's clear they can't really say anything though...maybe it has to do that he's the King's nephew' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Turn'

Yeretzy's head turned to look at the Archiboshop Henstor.

'He looks just like Sierra' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Lady, will you be attending the temple palladian event the temple will be hosting this year?" (Archiboshop Henstor, asked)

As if he had sensed her stare Archiboshop Hestor approached her with his smile to ask her about the paladin event.

"I-" (Yeretzy, said)

She was unsure of how to respond but Alexander spoke over her and stepped in front of her.

"My wife is my couple of course she comes with me" (Alexander, said)

'I'm coming with you?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She tilted her head in wonder.

'Nod'

"That's wonderful now that the whole Dameria family will show up to the event" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"I'm glad this event will sure be much more spontaneous than I had expected" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

Even though he was smiling somehow the tone of his words seemed very off.

........

-Palladian Event-

The Paldian event wasn't just a normal event and it wasn't any event that would yearly be celebrated in fact it was the 100th anniversary when the Paladians were first established on this day.

Three families had fought for the kingdom however there was no temple or holy knight at the time but as the kingdom expanded the creation of the temple influenced a lot of people.

It was exactly 100 years ever since they had established the holy paladins so in this event only donors who donated to the temple had received an invitation.

All the Palladians were invited as well including the ones trying to be and the ones aspiring to sign up to become Palladians.

The royal family was invited to this event but since they were not really on good terms they had declined the invitations.

Besides the donors to the temple families, those who wished to donate attended, and families of any god servants or paladins were allowed to show.

In other words not just anyone could show up.

"Ah, madam" (Terrance, said)

Including Terrance together with some other palladins.

Terrance who was holding a wine cup greeted her who came alongside Alexander a little later than Ariella and the Duke.

"You are here" (Terrance, said)

He said with a smile as if he were happy to see her,

"Nice to see you again Sir Terrance" (Yeretzy, said)

She greeted him warmly back.

"Madam you came late because of this bastard right? I bet he was taking his sweet time just like always" (Terrance, asked)

He leaned toward her to whisper and talk smack about Alexander.

"You know I can hear" (Alexander, said)

He said as he stepped in front of her again and exchanged a little conversation with Terrance.

Well, exactly he was bickering with him.

'Glance'

'Alexander has a very intimidating and sharp attitude towards others so I was surprised that he had many friends' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Madam!" (Ruddy, yelled)

She who was glancing at Alexnader got startled like Alexnader and his group by the bright Ruddy approaching Yeretzy.

"I'm so happy the madam could attend I thought it was going to be-" (Ruddy, said)

Ruddy said with his little puppy face and blushed cheeks.

"Ruddy, it seems you have much free time" (Alexander, said)

Alexander's voice sounded as he stared at him as if he was a giant.

"Well..t-that" (Ruddy, said)

He tried to say as if he was startled by such a giant Alexander.

'Poor Ruddy' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought as she felt sorry for Ruddy who couldn't catch a break.

"No it's just that my family is attending well, they mostly came for a brother since I have been going around tasting today's drinks...how about I get you a drink sir Alexander?" (Ruddy, asked)

"Fine" (Alexander, said)

He said as he crossed his arms.

'Turn'

'That fountain looks cool' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She caught a glimpse of a fountain with a cross and two swords that had wine as a drink.

"I'll go too" (Yeretzy, said)

"What? No why? You're not a servant" (Alexander, asked)

He looked at her concerned as to why she even offered in the first place.

"Ah but that fountain looks pretty interesting I really want to see it closer" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with an excited smile.

"I'll get going then hubby" (Yeretzy, said)

Luckily Alexander did not prevent her from seeing the fountain but she seemed so excited that her steps were pretty quick.

"You...don't rush or you'll fall" (Alexander, said)

He reprehended her from the distance.

'Halt'

'Turn'

"Yes, I'll walk carefully" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with a bright beautiful smile.

"..." (Alexander)

His lips unconsciously parted.

......

"Madam this drink it's a raspberry flavor" (Ruddy, said)

"It smells pretty good" (Yeretzy, said)

They conversed curiously watching the state fountain pouring red wine as Ruddy explained it to her.

"Although it reminds me of that one time" (Yeretzy, said)

Just remembering that Ruddy had seen her nose bleed and her bad state was embarrassing.

"Haha no madam, it's alright even the strongest palladins have nose bleeds when it time of heat" (Ruddy, said)

"Yes?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She asked interested.

"Well it's due to the overwork under the heat, here in Sageion kingdom during the summers it can get extremely hot" (Ruddy, said)

"But I don't see it as something bad, in fact, it's like an accomplishment to be proud it proves that hard work has paid off" (Ruddy, said)

"There even those who bragg about it" (Ruddy, said)

He said proudly.

"So Madam-" (Ruddy, said)

"Lady it seems that you were able to make it" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

But the Archiboshop Henstor who had come from behind interrupted Ruddy.

'Turn'

Both of them turned to look at Archiboshop Henstor.

"Oh, Archiboshop Henstor" (Yeretzy, said)

"Thank you for attending today's event would it be alright if I can have some of your time?" (Archiboshop Henstor, asked)

He asked with his gentle smile like always.

'...' (Yeretzy)

'Turn'

"I'll go speak to the Archbishop Ruddy" (Yeretzy, said)

She turned to look at Ruddy and politely excused herself.

"Alright Madam..." (Ruddy, said)

Ruddy said with a drop of sweat a little worried.

......

Even if she wanted to keep her distance from the temple it seemed that was impossible.

'I suppose now that there is no choice I can see who are the Marebay spies' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Yeretzy had followed the Archiboshop into a farther corner of the outdoor event.

"If I'm being honest I thought you would stop by the temple by yourself as soon as you arrived to Sagieon..." (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

He halted his steps as he gave her his back.

"About that..." (Yerety, said)

"I know that there are circumstances that do not come so favorably like the ladies well well-being" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"You must have been through so much alongside him sir Alexander is a very talented and a important person that I like however his temper is unacceptable...." (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"Not at all, I have not been neglected he's been kind to me actually more than I expected" (Yeretzy, said)

She finally understood what the Archiboshop Henstor was trying to say as she told him with a warm smile.

'He was thinking of me how kind' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Turn'

Archbishop Henstor turned with a warm laugh.

"As expected you truly are Marabey's angel, you are very generous indeed" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"Haha, please don't say that" (Yeretzy, said)

She flapped her hand in embarrassment.

"But this unexpected bond, it's a miracle I could say" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

'Turn'

He said as he turned again.

"But sometimes miracles have a greater cost, I can only wish you luck" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"If you ever have a hard time getting through your stay you are always welcome to visit the temple any time without hesitation, here the temple respects the daughter of god" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

'Turn'

"Because Sageion will not betray the Marabey temple" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

He turned around as he said.

"Thank you, Archbishop Henstor for your warm words" (Yeretzy, said)

"Nothin to thank, lady" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"I am eternally grateful for the Marbey temple, you see when I was younger I stayed in the Marabey temple for a while" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"I was received with kindness by the temple, then I soon moved to again to the Sageion Kingdom returning to my homeland" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

'...it couldn't be that perhaps the Archbishop is on my family's side? Could it?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'If not that much more troubling than I thought' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Their teachings, especially your father" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"I fall behind in comparison, that is why I'm glad his daughter is here if there is anything you like to advise this learning person please let me know for anything" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

He was smiling as he said until he halted.

His gaze was directed to Duke Victor who was alongside Ariella and seemed to be quite displeased with Alexander.

In fact, both of them faced each other with crossed arms and Ariella who stood between them sighed in exhaustion.

'What is that situation? What happened?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Duke I'm glad you safely returned" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

The Archiboshop Henstor walked over to the Duke as Yeretzy followed behind.

"Long time no see " (Duke Victor, said)

"Has the problem in the border been solved with the reinforcements to watch over?" (Archiboshop Henstor, asked)

'Stare'

The Duke and the Archiboshop Henstor talked amongst each other as Alexander who was crossing his hands turned to look at Yeretzy.

'Turn'

'Eh?! Is he mad at me now? Is it because I took long to get him his drink' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She unconsciously extended her hand with Alexander's drink as Alexander had turned away from her.

'Grab'

And suddenly a hand had reached her right shoulder.

"Don't mind him he's just having a tantrum again" (Ariella, said)

'A tantrum?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Yeretzy who looked up at Ariella looked back at Alexander.

By the time the Archiboshop Henstor had left the Duke turned to stare at Alexander as they continued their glaring fight however something quite big was coming.

Something Yeretzy would never expect even the Duke himself.

"Oh my is that the Kalbfleisch couple?!" (People, whispering)

"Bubble gum pink hair and dark brown eyes that's definitely Duke Hector Kalbfesich" (People, whispering)

"And the one next to him is definitely the flower that captured the heart of Sagieon, and the Duke Hector himself" (People, whispering)

"They're so gorgeous!" (People, whispering)

In an instant Duke Victor's expression turned as his face distorted as he stared at the direction of the excited whispers.

'Wait...did they just say Kalbfesich?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

The face the Duke had made was pretty obvious as she stared at him.

The woman that Princess Danica had spoken of was here present.

'Turn'

Yeretzy turned her head to look at the rumored woman and her eyes fell upon the woman who was escorted by a tall beautiful man with bubble gum pink hair and dark brown eyes looking at her with honey-coated eyes in the midst of being surrounded by people that woman was that stuck out to Yeretzy, it wasn't because the woman's beauty greatly.

Well, there was no denying her beauty was enough to be considered a flower in society but because this woman standing not so father away was so similar to the person she had cared most.

'Dillion' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

A woman with straight long light blonde hair and beautiful bubble gum blue eyes just like him, a face and features that were copied and pasted version of Dillion.

The same woman in Dilion's locket with the image of his mother.

This woman Camilla Kalbflesich, or rather Talila Brayens the unofficial wife of her father the Pope.

The unofficial wife Salma grew jealous and had managed to drive away.

Salma had confessed countless of times to her and Dillion the reason why Dillion's mother left was for Dillion's safety.

Salma threatened to kill Dillion and raised him.

There was much more than she and Dillion did not know.

Luckily Talila did not suffer the same faith as Yeretzy's mother.

Dillion wished to see his mother with all his heart but no matter how he secretly looked he found no trace of her.

Yeretzy's heart ached when Dillion would painfully cry begging for his mother to come find him and the woman in front of him had left to protect her son.

Dillion always spoke of her in the gentleness way possible.

He always told her how kind and strong his mother was who always tried to put a fight against Salma.

Something more than what they had heard must have happened for Dillion's mother to flee.

Even her mother spoke very kindly of Talila.

There were secrets that Yeretzy couldn't bear to tell Dillion.

For instance, how Salma had poisoned Dillion as a child.

She had locked Talilia and Dillion inside Yeretzy's mother and weak baby Yeretzy inside her room.

Luckily Talila managed to mix some ingredients that Yeretzy's mother who had fed along the milk for Yerety's weak body helped Dillion's poison ease.

As both of them spent the whole day locked in there.

Dillion had probably forgotten those memories as they were too traumatic for him to bear or he probably just didn't want to talk about it.

Other memories such as when Salma threw Talila and Dillion in her arms off the stairs luckily Dillion was unharmed but Talila had bleed.

Yeretzy's mother who was always there for Talila nursed her.

Both Dasiy and Talila stuck together suffering the unjust torture of Salma since they were both the unofficial wives she grew jealous of their beauty and their favor of the Pope.

However, no matter how much favor the Pope had for them he ignored them when Daisy and Talila were abused by Salma.

That was what her mother said at least and what it appeared to be judging Salma's character...and well when she killed Yeretzy's mother without regret nor compassion.

Dillion had to secretly search because Salma knew where his mother was, to suppress him she claimed that she could have her killed in an instant.

This time Yeretzy had the opportunity, was she willing to take a risk it?

"Tsk there are those bastards" (Duke Victor, said)

"After all those years, what the hell are they doing here? " (Duke Victor, asked)

At the Duke's displeased angry voice Yeretzy's attention was naturally drawn to him.

"Father, were in the event of the palladin's 100th anniversary it was obvious they showed up" (Ariella, said)

"They have been the ones to be guarding the borders especially providing with improvisations and sending them their personal knights there was no reason why they shouldn't attend" (Ariella, said)

"So please remember that no matter how much you hate the family they are figures that us Dameria family cannot easily offend" (Ariella, said)

Ariella approached her father placing her hand on his shoulder as to calm him down looking over to the Duchess and Duke Kalbfleisch.

Ariella did not show hostility toward them what her face reflected was confusion.

It appears that she didn't know why her father hated them so much while Alexander stared at them in silence.

'Turn'

Yeretzy turned to look at the Duchess again.

"Daughter-in-law those are people you don't get involved any Dameria family member knows that" (Duke Victor, said)

'Startled'

The Duke had just called her a part of the family, something she wanted to be considered.

But the woman in front of her wasn't so far to reach.

She had to make her choice.

Lose the only consideration the Duke had given her or walk and reach that woman?

'Stare'

She did not turn to look at the Duke's words she only stared at the Duchess.

"Yeretzy?" (Ariella, asked)

Now Ariella's voice sounded.

'Frown'

And the Duke frowned more.

"Daughter in law are you listing to me?" (Duke Victor, asked)

His voice sounded deeper and displeased.

Well...

'Clack'

Heeled step.

Yeretzy took a step forward with a determined face looking at the woman who had not yet seen her.

I guess she had made her choice.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

766K 35.5K 87
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
98.6K 3.4K 25
You are y/n, while crossing the road you got hit by truck-kun. When you opened your eyes. You found yourself in an unfamiliar place. After looking ar...
25.3K 964 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
1.8K 77 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...