Nan & Mac Book 2 (Love Syndro...

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12 🔞
CHAPTER - 13 🔞
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21 🔞
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29 🔞
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31 🔞
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37 🔞
CHAPTER - 38 🔞
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46 🔞
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 2 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 3 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 4 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 5 Ohm & Two 🔞
CHAPTER - 6 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 7 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 8 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 9 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 10 Ohm & Two
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1 NEW YEAR DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2 Loy Krathong
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 WEDDING DAY OF Nan & Mac

CHAPTER - 1 Ohm & Two

4.3K 55 2
By unaisaas

-Ao Chon, echoed the voice of a young man in a pub restaurant in Bangkok.

--Ohm, so you're there, have you met someone you like? asked the voice of a friend named Mew.

Because Ohm returned to Thailand because he is away to study in America. Therefore, he met up with a group of friends from high school.

- Yes, Ohm replied as he picked up his drink.

--Then why didn't you bring him so we could get to know him too? asked another friend.

--I met a lot of people I don't know who to bring, said Ohm smiling.

So I was booed by his friends.

--Ooo, handsome man, so you don't miss girls, teases another Nont friend.

--Including the boys, Ohm said without feeling embarrassed, but which made his friends who immediately turned to look at him with interest.

--Don't tell me you tried to eat a guy? Nont immediately asked.

--Well, you know that freedom will die there. Another friend of mine who I live in the same house with has a boyfriend .. So I want to try. Ohm replied that it was normal.

--So? Mew asked curtly.

--He's good too.... Let the mood be different.... I just have to deal with cleanliness a little more than with women, Ohm answered.

His friends also asked out of curiosity, not thinking of being disgusted, but sometimes Ohm's friends booed him loudly.

When Ohm says something there is always screaming at his table.

--That table is so noisy, said one of the workers as he drank with the Overseer and his colleagues.

--Does not matter. The people came to liberate.. Come to reveal yourself like us, says Chief Adan and smiled understandingly.

--Why does your face sign like that? The same young man asked, challenging him to try and sighing slightly.

Two scoundrels, then what is it? why are you so angry the old man asked, making the two sigh.

--Kanlam Trojikku(Catfish) is a hen. Two replied to his college best friend, Din. They graduated and came to the same workplace together.

--What the hell, you've been together for less than 3 months and it's already starting to annoy you? Din asked softly.

--She told me that if I want to meet her I have to take the time into account. At first, we acted like we got along, but soon she started yelling non-stop. What do you know? Last time, I did a lot of shopping at the mall. I was walking with my arms crossed as usual, and I don't know where a girl came from who grabbed my arm, because she tripped...it's normal to catch her, right? Then he yelled at me for being unfaithful. Two complained loudly being very irritated.

--Seriously, then what's next? What happens? Din asked back in shock. because Two hadn't said anything before.

-When I explained to him he quickly apologized. I'm not impressed by anything, but my eyes see .. Two sighs

--Haven't you taken your girlfriend to meet your family yet? the supervisor asked the young man named Two.

--No, I want to learn to be confident first. In fact, I decided to date her too soon.

Two replied that he didn't actually feel love for the girl. First because the girl was the one who flirted with him first, and came to ask for a relationship after talking for less than a week Second, he wasn't with anyone so he decided to try, but he didn't believe that young woman will insist so much.

He sighs again as his cell phone has already vibrated for the 30th time since he went in for a drink with his colleagues and supervisor.

--Look, it's calling again, it's already the 30th call,, the two muttered again, along with offering a cell phone to friends and supervisors.

--I think it's good that you answer his phone a little. Tell him what you're doing, so he won't call you again, Din said, sighing.

--Then excuse me, I'll answer the phone for a moment, Two answered, getting up and walking out to the front of the pub where people can smoke.

Two doesn't care who smokes standing up.

He just found a quiet place to talk on the phone. Two pressed to answer the call of the girl who was calling again.

--How are you Som? Two replied

He then heard a woman's screams until he had to pull his cell phone away from his own ears.

--Ohh.., let me talk, Two said in an annoyed voice.

But the girl continued to scream non-stop. With the stick that came out.

--Som..., Two yelled in a harsh voice until the girl fell silent.

--I think you are forgetful, I told you that today I have to drink with the supervisor. After all, we have to meet the day after tomorrow. Why don't you understand? Two asked back, the girl didn't seem to be listening.

Depressed, the young woman asked to speak to Two's supervisor to prove that they were really together.

--Som, I think you crossed your hair too much. How are you going to yell at me? I don't care, but you shouldn't mess with my supervisor. Two replied.

Unsatisfied, the girl still didn't believe she was with her supervisor...still yelling those two lies until Two couldn't take it anymore.

--I, I think you and I cannot go together. I think it would be better if we split up. Go find someone who has time for you. and to listen to you in all matters, Two said ending the call.

He turned off his phone knowing that the girl would definitely call again. He quieted his mind for a moment before he was back into the pub not caring who was watching because Two knew the person smoking must have heard him talking on the phone right now

Ohm. he had come to stand and smoke at the corner of the building.

//Seeing this, it's better to be alone// Ohm joked to himself as he heard Two say every word as he leaned against the corner of the wall next to Ohm.

Ohm heard the young woman's voice and understood some of the words. Ohm smoked two cigarettes and turned around.

Ohm also enters the pub, and his eyes remain fixed on the person who had just talked on the phone. She was sitting at the table, not far from him, but he could not see the face clearly, so he continued to sit and drink with his friends.

--Brother, can I get your phone number? shouted a young man's voice.

It made Ohm raise his eyebrows slightly, because if he's not mistaken this young man should be a high school student...but still can't enter this pub. Ohm waited for someone to come and take him safely inside.

--Oh, you're as charming as ever, friend Mew smiled.

--Yes, answered Ohm because he didn't have a girlfriend anyway and he thought it wouldn't hurt to talk to the young man, so he allowed the young man to come and invited him to stay together.

Ohm sits and talks with the young man, admires his courage to ask for his address.

Of course, even if he is playing with the Ohm boy, he didn't think of sleeping with the young man... Because he was still not sure that he was 18 years old, even if it is fun without being legal.. He didn't want to take them on minors. When it's time for the pub to close, it's home delivery only.

--Oh did you go back to sleep at home tonight?

Three's voice called out to his brother, coming down from the top floor of the house.

--Um, last night I drank with the bosses here. So I went back home to sleep...I'm too lazy to drive back to my apartment, Two replied, as today is his day off.

--So where did Hia Nueng and Khanom go?Two swept her eyes for her brother and nephew who returned to stay at home during the divorce filing

--Brother Nueng took some snacks to go to the vaccine, Three answered.

--So why didn't you go see your husband today? Two asked back, making Three look at his brother.

Dew won't let him meet Three until he finishes the job. But Three will follow Dew.... Three pretended to taunt his older brother.

Seriously, the two raised a slight smile. before dropping down to rest on his younger brother's lap who was watching TV.

--Dew taking care of you bastard? Two asked his younger brother. Because sometimes he was busy and didn't come home.

--It is very well cared for. It's just Three..Sometimes he fights with me, Three said with a smile.

--Don't be so worked up about it. It's tiring work, please take care of him..... Now if it's annoying to leave him for someone else..... Hey, I can't help you, the Two teased.

--Seriously brother? Hey, are you still dating that girl? Three asked as he remembers because he knows about a girl who ripped his heart out.

--Let us know that the second person is in a relationship.

--Say goodbye every night, but I don't know what to do next, replied Two.

--How do you feel when you meet this woman? Why didn't you study it first? Three shouted at his brother.

--Ohh, it's over, Two said

Then give it up....Listen to why the heart wants to be loved....Look for a person like Dew who won't hurt you, Three said unhappily.

- By the way, haven't you found a nanny for Nong Khanom yet? Two asked as he remembered.

--Not yet. Hia Nueng really wants someone she can trust. But Three went to consult with Hia Nan... If there is someone you can trust, please tell me. Three replied before taking a deep breath.

Look, two brothers out of the three are dating women.... There is only one problem.... Three intervened, because the eldest brother is having problems with his wife until divorce.... The second brother is dating a spoiled woman for no reason.

- Eggs are big, Three. I will say that even you have a boyfriend who is a man, does he still love you? Or do you date women? Two teased his younger brother.

--Kind of jealous ....But if he thinks like that, that's up to him,. Three said with a chuckle.

--By the way Two... Hey, aren't you interested in looking at men together? Maybe you'll get along better than with women. What kind of lifestyle do you want? Three proposed

--As long as you don't have to convince me, it's ok....let's go find something to eat, I'm hungry, Two said before getting off the couch and into the kitchen with Three running after to.

--Thank you very much, Brother Ohm, said the voice of a boy named Win. After meeting with Ohm to get to know him better.

- Don't do anything, so where do you want to go again? Ohm asked back.

--Win wants to see a movie. P'Ohm, look with Win, the young man said in a pleading voice. Ohm lifted a slight smile at the corner of his mouth.

--Okay, then let's choose what we want to see, replied Ohm before leading the young man to the cinema, to choose one of the films shown this afternoon.

The young man also chose to watch a ghost movie.

--Seriously, I'm very afraid of ghosts so I didn't dare to look.....but today it's P 'Ohm with me....It might make my day less scary, said the young man along with his hug.

Ohm is indifferent because he himself was studying this young man. If asked if there is a chance to develop the relationship? They would say that for now there is no chance. But we have to see on the field.

++

--What will you watch? Two muttered to himself.

After we finished eating at home He was feeling bored so I took a shower and got dressed and went out to the mall to see a movie by himself.

It's nothing strange because he often came to see himself and sometimes he came to see with his girlfriend but being irritated by the girl's unreasonable jealousy and how his friends are busy he prefers as his friends are busy he prefers to go alone.

The voice of the little boy in front suddenly rang out every now and then... he says that he is so scary and he came closer to the tall young man until he almost fell into his lap.

Hmm, Two pretended to cough so the young man would stop talking like a spoiled child.

This made the tall young man in front turn to look at Two....., they looked back at each other but I can't clearly see what they look like.

--Take it easy, Win. If you're afraid, close your eyes and you don't have to look, Ohm told the young man next to him.

This satisfies Two and he continues watching the movie. By the end of the movie, Two is in a hurry to get up from the chair because he wanted to go to the bathroom, so he went straight to the exit and immediately goes to the bathroom.

--Who are you looking for, Ohm? Win asked as he walked out of the theater with Ohm. which made Ohm to he turned again to the young man beside him

--Nothing, but where do you want us to go? Ohm asked.

--Win wants to buy a pen and a notebook. Win answers.

Ohm nods in agreement. and immediately taken to a stationery store.

Person sitting behind his chair Ohm only remembers the shirt he is wearing as it was white with a Mickey Mouse pattern on it....His face was still blurry. Ohm stopped thinking and went with Win.

1 week has passed

Two and Som meet again to end the relationship, but Som doesn't want to hear anything Two says, always accusing him of having someone else. Finally or broken up.

--Where are you going?

Two asked his older big brother when he got home, and he saw him in a hurry.

--I just got a call. Looks like Nan found a nanny for Nong Khanom, Hey, I'm going to talk to you for a bit, One replied.

--Where do we meet? Two asked

At the restaurant... Three will tell us the name of the restaurant, replied One.

--Come on.... I'll drive right away Two volunteered, One said nothing. He nodded in agreement.

The two entered together with the others, he arrived at Nan's table where four people were sitting there, Mac, Nan and two people he didn't know.

Mac sat down next to the little boy. As for Two and Three, he was made to sit next to another young man named Ohm, whom the two could guess would be friends.

Two sat down on the chair without greeting Ohm. because he thought it was unnecessary to know him.

--Can we talk and eat? Two asked after his older brother spoke to a young man who would become his nephew's mentor, Nueng turned around looking at his younger brother's face.

--Well, I'm hungry, Two answered in a weak voice.

--If you want to eat something, order more, Nueng said, so he called the staff to ask for another menu, although there was already some food on the table that had already been served.

--Why did he have to order long beans, Two mumbled softly but Ohm and Three heard him because they were sitting next to him.

--Are you a child? You don't eat vegetables, Ohm asked a little annoyed.

Because at first Ohm intended to meet Two but Two didn't like him at all.

Ohm's words immediately made Two turn to look at him.

I can eat but I don't like the pods...What's your problem? Two asked in a troubled voice when the other party came that it was a child

No problem, I was just curious, Ohm shrugged a little.

It makes Two feel quite annoyed with Ohm.

//People around the long pod?// Ohm asked with a slightly raised eyebrow.

what the hell is that because he didn't want to be scolded by his older brother

Ohm and Two seemed to argue more than the rest.

-And who are you? What's the matter with you? Two asks.

But I'm curious, Ohm replied

Two took the pods and placed them in Ohm's plate.

-- Hey, how could you do that? Ohm shouted back and looked at Two with fierce eyes.

Seeing that he was acting like he was sorry, he took it and ate. Two raised his eyebrows. Ohm is defiant....Ohm didn't care too much and kept arguing with Two until everyone was done eating and talking and then scattered.

Oh what happened to you? Mac asked his friend. Because while he was sitting and eating, he saw that Ohm and Two had argued with each other.

- That guy gave me a terrible headache. Seriously, it's the same model as you, isn't it, Mac? Ohm said it like he was serious, but with a smile on his lips because he didn't care about anything else. But if it's the same model as Mac, Ohm knows they'll be friends.

--Oh yes, replied Mac.

"Watch out for the pushing ghosts," Nan said with a mischievous smile. Ohm shook his head.

--They don't push me. If not, I never thought Nan was even more weaker than me, Ohm said before nodding at him.

--Then you come back with me and Mac. Or are you going to take Mac? Ohm asked as Mac came to the car.

--Let him get back to work. I'll be back at the car auction too, Nan said before saying goodbye to the parking lot.

After leading Mac to his office Ohm returns to his brother's apartment,. which is now Ohm's residence while he is in Bangkok.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

--Oh, what is it? Ohm answered the phone to his high school friend.

--See you tonight..., Ohm said in response when his friend called to invite him to the tavern, to socialize as always.

--It's a long way, a voice called out as he looked at the GPS, seeing that they were about to leave Bangkok.

Today Ohm went out drinking with 3 friends namely Tha, Mew and Ong.

--As long as it's okay, we can have some outings, how about you guys? Two replied.

His group of friends studied together until the end of high school and then separated to study at different universities but they are still in contact and close to each other.

-Ohh .., and how is your child? Ra asked when he remembered. Because after the last talk he finds out that Two is dating a woman.

--It's over. Two answered directly.

--What the hell, we haven't seen each other yet. Ra teased him softly

--It doesn't matter, Two answered indifferently.

He didn't know that Som would realize now. Or has he already given up on it? because

Two had not contacted her again, nor would you look for another relationship with me.

--Oh, it doesn't matter. Find a new one, Ray trying to cheer up his friend.

--So many people today. It's good to call to reserve a table first, Mew, Ohm's friend complained as they were about to enter the restaurant.

--If this restaurant doesn't have a table where you can sit, you can go to another restaurant, replied Ohm.

--No.. there is a great singer in this restaurant. I'll find a table for you guys, Mew answered confidently.

Ohm let his friend find a table for them all to go to.

Now for Ohm he's texting Win, he wasn't someone he wanted to be serious with but he can talk and play with him but it's just hugs and kisses.

-Hey, I think I can find a table for you guys But will you guys be okay? Mew asked, causing Ohm to look away from his cell phone to look at his friend.

--Why? asked Om back.

--I met the old man next door. We can go ask to sit at the same table with him, Mew said.

--Brother next door? Brother Than? Ohm asked as he looked into the restaurant and I saw a group sitting on the chairs and couch where there was still enough room to allow 4 more people to sit next to each other. by them.

--Oh, this is what you remember, right? Mew asked.

Ohm nodded in agreement. he could remember because they used to play football together.

Yes, no problem, answered Ohm, neither did the other two friends.

So Mew volunteered to go talk to them first.

--Guys, I said we can stay together. I also want to meet Ohm before his group enters the restaurant.

-Hello Pira

Ohm and friends welcomed the seated position.

-Okay, sit down, don't be ashamed. See you after a long time, Tha greeted him with a smile.

Two you stand in their way. Let the children sit on that side. Ra turned to talk to Two, so the chair opposite him is given to share the area for Ohm's group.

--No, I'll stay here. I will look at the singer.

Two replied, causing Ohm to turn to look at the other's face when he heard his name. Two and Ohm were stunned as they looked at each other.

--Ohm..

--Two..

Ohm had seen that the other party was someone he had just met a few hours ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 2.2K 17
වල්කම වූවත් පට්ටම ඩීසන් ඩිංගක් උඹ වැඩිමල් හින්දා ⋆⭒˚。⋆
60K 1.4K 21
"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
31.1K 857 5
(Alpha!Bucky x Omega OFC) Growing in the the small seaside town of Great Wolf, Bucky Barnes was born to be a leader. Raised with the pack, he knew wh...
67.1K 993 66
What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying.