OBSESSED

By badroommate

BOOK ONE of the Falling for a Muller series -(-)- her heart is on the mend, but his eyes are already set on h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
sequel

10

2K 59 1
By badroommate

LEAH

We lay in bed for several minutes, just soaking up each other's company. I never wanted to leave these sheets.

Jarrod had owned my body in ways I didn't even know were possible. I couldn't even remember how many times I came.

This man was a freaking sex god.

After some time, I was overcome with the urge to pee. I discreetly attempted to roll away at first before his arm tightened around me.

"Where do you think you're going, missy?" he grumbled.

Turning over, I gazed into his eyes. The city
light pouring in through the window illuminated his rich gold eyes. They glowed brightly like dancing flames.

"I need to use the restroom," I confessed.

His mouth twitched in a smile. "Well, in that case . . ." He released me and sat up, pointing to the door for the en-suite master bathroom.

I pecked his mouth before slipping out of bed.

A wolf whistle sounded behind me. I stole a furtive glance back at him, to which he simpered coyly.

"What?" he said shamelessly. "You've got a beautiful ass, sweetheart."

I laughed and waved him off, disappearing into the bathroom. I relieved myself and went to the sink to clean up.

Once I was alone, the reality of my situation started to kick in. My hair was an absolute wreck and my body was covered in red marks.

I followed the trail of my bare skin below my breasts, to my stomach and thighs. The elation and sexiness I felt earlier came crashing down.

I was chubby, had stretch marks, and was most certainly not the sex goddess that possessed me in bed two minutes ago.

The fact that Jarrod had seen me naked was jolting. He'd seen this?

I didn't even know Jarrod. He was my doctor and now we'd fucked.

What the hell am I doing?

Thank god he'd put a condom on. I couldn't believe I'd been this reckless. What if he had an STI?

Shit, shit, shit.

My gaze didn't stray from the makeup smudges under my eyes while I washed my hands.

I wanted to go home and be alone. I wanted to sleep by myself in my own bed in my own house.

Then tomorrow, I could go to work and pretend this little blip in my sexual history never happened.

I turned to the bathroom door and sighed.
What would I tell Jarrod? I couldn't be rude. He'd been nothing short of amazing with me.

For once in a very long girl, I felt sexy. Nothing else mattered with our bodies wrapped around each other. I let all my worries and fears disappear.

The moment was over now, though, and this couldn't happen again.

He was my doctor, for goodness' sake. I had slept with a freaking doctor. That had to be some kind of lapse in my psychological judgment.

I cracked the door open and peeked out into the bedroom. Jarrod was nowhere to be seen. Despite the twinge in my chest, I was relieved.

This would go so much smoother if I could just throw my clothes on and walk out. I didn't want to make things awkward but I was ready to run away and pretend like I didn't just have a one-night stand.

I shuffled back into the bedroom and collected my stuff. I slipped my dress and heels back on, which made my toes cramp in protest.

Sticking my bra into my purse, I ordered an Uber to my house.

"Hey."

My head snapped up.

Jarrod stood in the bedroom doorway in nothing but a pair of boxers. He assessed my outfit with a deepening frown.

"Hey," I said, clearing my throat.

"Leaving so soon?" he asked.

I felt unusually warm like someone was holding a candle under my chin.

"Oh, yeah. I, uh, have work tomorrow," I told him, my gaze sliding to the floor. "I should probably get home."

He closed the distance between us and took my face into his hands. Forcing my eyes upward, I swallowed hard.

I hope he can't see how hard I'm blushing.

"Is everything okay?" he checked. "I'd love for you to stay a little longer."

This sucked. The longer he looked at me with those eyes, the weaker my will to leave became.

I didn't truly want to leave, did I? I couldn't give myself the option to stay, though.

Jarrod was kind and sexy and generous—in the bedroom and outside of it. He was perfect.
Too perfect for me, to be exact.

He might be interested in something more than just casual dating or fucking, but I could already feel my little heartstrings plucking.

I had to protect myself better. I would not allow myself to just fall in love with any hot guy with a great rod.

I just barely recovered from my last breakup. I might shrivel up into dust if I lost another piece of myself so soon.

"You've been incredible," I said. "There is not a single thing I would change about tonight."

Jarrod thoughtfully stroked my cheek. For some reason, I felt like he could somehow hear my thoughts.

Obviously, not possible—but why did I feel so connected to this man?

"Then why are you trying to run away from me?" he asked in a low, throaty voice.

My heart thudded in my throat. I avoided his gaze but he tilted my chin, giving me no choice but to peer into his deep eyes.

"It's for the best," I said.

The pain in his eyes crushed me. I immediately wanted to take it back.

"I'm being selfish," I added, squeezing my eyes shut. I took a deep breath and opened them again. "I don't want to develop feelings for you, Jarrod. I know you're probably just looking for something casual and I'm not ready—"

"That's where you're wrong," he said. "I'm not looking for a quick fuck. You mean more to me than that, Leah. I'm completely charmed by you."

My eyes burned but I refused to cry. That would just worsen my embarrassment. I shook my head.

"I know," I squeaked. "I feel the same way."

"Then don't leave." He grabbed my arms, a desperate gleam in his eyes. "I'm not ready to see you leave."

My heart melted. Damn it.

I was so close to giving in. I didn't want to disappoint him. I wanted to please him, to make him want to see me again.

I couldn't, though. I had to protect myself better this time. No one else would have the best interest in mind for me, except me.

"I just need to take things more slowly," I told him. "I can't rush into things again. I'm still healing—and I know that's bullshit to you, but it's just my truth."

I can't stay here any longer without falling in love with you.

Stretching up onto my toes, I kissed Jarrod's chin. He wrapped his arms around me and nestled me into his chest.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered. "You have to trust me."

I closed my eyes to fully embrace these final moments of my insanity. Then I pulled away. His arms kept me trapped against his chest.

"Jarrod, I have to go."

He sighed and reluctantly let me wiggle free of his hold. I took a deep breath and padded toward the door.

My phone dinged with the alert from my Uber. I grabbed the handle, but my hand was immediately covered by a much bigger, warmer one.

Jarrod grabbed my waist with his other hand and spun me around. I teetered back against the door with a squeal.

My eyes shyly lifted to his.

"Your phone," he demanded.

Heat spread through my body at his tone. I hesitated and his eyes hardened.

"If you're going to leave," he continued, "that's my condition."

I bit my lip as my pussy spasmed. My pussy was getting wetter by the second. I hardly recognized myself, acting so meek and submissive.

His assertiveness just spoke to some primitive need inside me to be dominated and controlled. I never knew this about myself.

Then again, I'd never met a man like him before. He was responsible for triggering this sexually devious side of me.

"You have my number," I reminded him. "You were supposed to text me, remember?"

"I remember." He grinned impishly. "Don't be stubborn, baby. Give me your phone. I want you to have a way of contacting me."

My throat felt like sandpaper as I struggled to breathe calmly.

He was quite being forward here. If I left without his number, he knew for a fact that I could never initiate things again.

He didn't want the ball just to be in his court. I was both touched and frustrated by the gesture.

The resolve drifted out of my body. I nodded, unlocked my phone, and handed it over.

Pushover, my subconscious teased me.

Jarrod plugged his information into the device before handing it back. His eyes met mine and I swore they were a shade darker than before.

"You might be getting away tonight," he said, "but I'll have you again, sweetness."

I shivered. He brought my hand to his lips and brushed his soft lips along the knuckles. My core clenched with newfound desire.

This man knew exactly how he affected me. I couldn't find it in me to despise that knowledge.

"Thank you for tonight. Goodnight, Jarrod," I whispered.

"Goodnight, Leah."

When I hesitated to turn away, he stole the chance to grab my face and claim my mouth in one more soul-bending kiss. Then he released me completely.

"Call me, okay?" he said

Dropping my guilty gaze, I nodded and opened the door. Then I all but ran out before he could lure me back into his warm bed and strong arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.3K 36
**This is an extremely dark romance** When Angel's dad passes, her mother meets a new man. Tragically for her, this new man has a step son...and he...
20.8K 436 54
A Nethergod who was supposed to be a Lord that governed the Netherworld as a ruler. Cruelty and Mercilessness are his nature. But despite that his h...
75.5K 3.8K 43
šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” šš š¬š¦ššš„š„ š­šØš°š§ š¢š¬ š­š®š«š§šžš š®š©š¬š¢ššž ššØš°š§ š°š”šžš§ šš š²šØš®š§š  š š¢š«š„ šŸššš„š„š¬ š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž š°š¢š­š” šš ļæ½...
123K 2.4K 65
What's home, if not the first place you run away from? What's love, if not that unexplainable, blazing feeling which comes after a period of hate? R...