Save your tears • Jasper Hale

Bởi glxssysativa

I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me , caught you... Xem Thêm

• the Cast •
•The soundtrack•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•The end•
•Little bit•

•63•

174 4 2
Bởi glxssysativa

I saw you dancing in a crowded room
You look so happy when I'm not with you

Jasper walks into the club, determined to find the love of his life.

Although he wasn't speaking to her, he got wind from Alice of where the girl would be. He's shocked she would be here, after all the girl hated the idea of clubs. From what he was told, the idea of dancing around a bunch of drunk people who are sweating and smell was disgusting.

But things have changed.

"Dance with me baby! Come on you don't want to dance?"

The familiar voice flows through Jasper's ears, stopping him in his tracks. He looks straight ahead and sees Willow leaning against some guy.

Her hair is straightened, flowing down her back. He notices that's it's no longer the nice chocolate brown he loves. It's a dark ginger color.

She has on a white dress with a chain of pearls hugging her waist. She has a smile on her face as she flirts with the guy.

She looks happy without him.

It hurts him.

He knows he shouldn't feel that way, he's hurt her more than he knows. Of course she would find other people and ways to be happy.

But then you saw me, caught you by surprise
A single teardrop falling from your eye

Willow stops her flirting with the random guy when a fimilair, sickening smell, makes her stumble.

Her heart begins to race.

There's no way, her mind is playing tricks on her...right?

She looks around the crowded room, and that's when she seems him.

He's already staring at her. Taking her in.

So many emotions flow through her body.

Anger

Sadness

Fright

Hatred.

And oddly enough, a little bit of love.

A single tear rolls down her face as she stares at the man across the room.

"Hey beautiful, why are you crying?" The guy infront of her drunkingly wipes her tear away. She snaps back and looks away from Jasper.

"I'm fine-" she gives him a flirtatious smile, and pulls him closer, "how about we get out of here and have some fun?"

She can feel Jasper's eyes piercing through her skull. It causes goosebumps to form on her arms.

The guy smirks and and guides her through the crowd.

You could've asked me why I broke your heart
You could've told me that you fell apart
But you walked past me like I wasn't there
And just pretended like you didn't care

Jasper was expecting her to march towards him and hit him. Bang on his chest and demand to know why he left her, why he hurt her, why he did anything that he did. He was expecting her to tell him how she fell apart of the months, how she still loved him through everything he put her through.

Instead, she walked right past him, holding hands with another male, as if he wasn't even there.

I don't know why I run away

Jasper doesn't even know why he ran in the first place. He knew he hurt her that night, he realized as soon as he finished and she passed out.

He should have stayed and apologized to her a million times. Instead he ran like a coward.

I'll make you cry when I run away

As Willow leads the male out of the club and into an alley way, she thinks about all the nights she spent crying over Jasper.

Crying over him hurting her, leaving her, cheating on her.

Anger courses through her veins.

She didn't plan on killing tonight, but she might just have to.

Take me back 'cause I wanna stay

Jasper follows her scent, hoping that if they talk, she will take him back. He's here to stay, he wants to stay.

He wants to make everything right.

Save your tears for another day

Willow pushes the thoughts of Jasper and his actions to the back of her mind. She doesn't want to cry tonight, she won't cry tonight.

She'll save that for later.

She kisses the male, pushing him against the concrete wall. The guy smirks into the kiss, gripping at her waist as he grinds against her.

Save your tears for another day

Jasper follows her scent into the alley and stops at the sight infront of him.

If he could cry, he would.

Willow is making out with another male.

He gets angry but he tries to calm down. He lost the right to be angry when he hurt her. He lost that right when he ran, when he laid in bed with Alice.

"Looks like we got company doll." Willow pulls away from the male and turns. She sees Jasper at the end of the alley and smirks.

"Let's give him a show yeah?" The guy chuckles and begins to kiss her once again. Willow begins to unbuckle the guys pants, smiling hearing Jasper growl.

"Willow," she stops hearing her name fall from Jasper's mouth. "Come on man get lost! Can't you see I'm trying to get some?"

Jasper growls at the males words, "you won't be touching her."

His words set Willow off. She whips towards him with a look of hatred, "fuck you! You don't get to tell anyone if they can touch me or not!"

"Darlin, can we pl-don't call me that!" She screams. That name use to bring so much love and warmth to her, but now it makes her blood run cold and her stomach clench.

Jasper nods and slowly inches forward.

made you think that I would always stay
I said some things that I should never say

"I'm sorry... I left you in a horrible position and hurt you. I said and did things that I should have never said or done."

A chuckle leaves Willows throat, "your apology is ass."

broke your heart like someone did to mine
And now you won't love me for a second time

"I mean it dar-Willow. I'm sorry. I...I broke your heart. I know that feeling all too well and I promised I would never spring that on anyone, but I did. I messed up with you and I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Willow chuckles and turn back to the male, "did you hear that? He sorry!" She turns back to Jasper and the smile is wiped off her face.

"You know you should be sorry, you should feel guilty, after all this is your fault."

Jasper nods, "you're right... this, what happened between us is my fault."

"Oh I'm not talking about that-" now Jasper is confused. "I'm talking about this."

She grabs the male she was flirting with and forces him on to his knees.

Jasper watches as her jaw drops open. The major has seen and been through a lot, nothing really scares him, but this does.

He watches as she lets out a growl before chomping down on the guys neck, ripping skin off. The guy yells in pain, trying to get away from the maneater.

Bloods covers the once white dress, dripping down her legs. Her mouth is covered in blood as well.

"See that Jasper? That's your doing!" She yells.

She lets go of the male, allowing him to fall forward. He's still alive, but not for long.

"You did this! You turned me into this! This is all your fault!"

The smells of blood fills the air and Jasper tightens his posture.

Willow sees this and giggles, "still can't control yourself Jasper? Does human blood still tempt you? I don't know why you fight it."

She grabs the male by jacket and lifts him to his feet. "Come on Jasper, take a bite! You know you want to."

"Willow stop this is not you!" He suddenly shouts. He's never seen her like this... blood hungry and ready to kill.

Willow ignores him and shoves the bleeding body towards him, "oh yes it is! You know how many people I've killed and gutted? Too many to count!"

"I don't want to do-SHUT UP!" Willow screeches.

She's not thinking straight at all. Usually she's a bit more clear in the head during her escapades but she has too many emotions running through her. To many memories.

She's loosing it.

And Jasper can tell.

Her pupils are blown out, the black taking over majority of the eye. Her breathing is staggered as well.

"You know, this is all his fault, maybe if he didn't rape me in the woods and leave me to die, I wouldn't be here right now." She forces the guy closer to Jasper who backs up.

"Ask him, ask him why he did what he did. ASK HIM!"

"Why man! Why did you do it!?"

Jasper says nothing.

don't know why I run away, oh, girl

He never thought he would be in this situation.

"Answer him Jasper, tell him why he's dying tonight!"

Said I'll make you cry when I run away

"Because I was a coward. I brutally had sex with her in the woods and left her to die, when she woke up she was stabbed and died. I lied about sleeping with someone and proceeded to cheat on her. I'm sorry, but you're not dying tonight."

"Yes he is!"

Just as Willow drops her jaw, a sharp burning sensation makes it's way into her shoulder. She let's go of the guy and staggers back in pain. Her vision gets blurry and it becomes harder for her to breathe.

Jasper looks around in confusion. One minute his mate is loosing her mind, they next she's begging shot with an arrow.

Willow grabs the arrow and manages to rip it out of her shoulder, screaming at the pain.

She drops the arrow that burns her hand and falls back.

Jasper watches as multiple people jump down from the buildings surround them. A male with multiple tattoos catches Willow before she hits the ground.

Willow has a hard time focusing but she recognizes Alec's figure. "A-Alec?" She questions, tears in her eyes as she realizes what's going on.

"Y-you shot me. You prom-I know. I know and I'm sorry but you were hurting people. I had to stop you." He whispers.

She giggles only to whimper out in pain, "you're ok, it was enough to knock you out, not kill you. Just close your eyes." Willow tries to fight the sleep taking over her body.

"I'm s-sorry....s-sta-y with me." She slurs out.

"Ok, I will." The girl eventually falls limp in Alec's arms.

"This is my fault... I should have told someone after the first time." Luke mumbles looking at the passed out girl.

Alec snaps his head towards him, "what are you talking about Luke?" Karmen asks in confusion.

"She was the one who killed Lukka and Lauren. She made me help her clean up the mess. I think that's when it all started."

Alec is seething, "you knew and didn't say anything? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I-I'm sorry! She blackmailed m-forget it Luke! Don't talk to me! We need to get her home!"

"Let me he-no!" Karmen shouts at Jasper.

"You won't come near her! This all your fault!" Jasper stands there, not knowing what to say or do as the group takes the girl out of the alley.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.8K 348 20
"Okay, come on. We're both adults here. We can tell people we're...together." - Jake. Permanent. Like Sharpies. That's what they were looking at now...
130K 3.5K 25
"You shouldn't have come" ° ° ° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
53.3K 1.7K 13
"You put your arms around me and I'm home. I know I haven't been the same, but please don't leave me, Jasper." Aaron Swan, cousin to Bella Swan was s...
391K 10.3K 16
"You Make Me Feel Alive." Twilight | Book 1