๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜, ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...

By wittysuns

A fairy joins in with the straw hat crew to find the One Piece treasure ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ (Updates every Friday) ( Sa... More

๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ-๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต
๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ?
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† & ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ถ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„...
๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ธ'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ฏ

1.8K 65 5
By wittysuns

▬▬▬▬▬

Dream's hands and the bottom of her dress were covered with Zoro's blood. Sanji had suggested she take a shower and she did listen to him.

After taking a shower, Dream felt relaxed and had fresh new clothes. She puts on a pink top with laces on the top including a little bow in the middle. She then had a tan shorts and white shoes. She does have a cardigan to go with this but the weather was chilly.

Dream walks into the kitchen to smell a delicious smell and sees that Luffy is cleaning Zoro's sword. But she didn't want to think about it and just wanted a happy thing for right now. She saw that there was a plate with food and grabbed one. Dream bit it and she closed her eyes. She loved the food that Sanji made.

"Something smells delicious." Dream commented as she set her cardigan on the table that Luffy was cleaning the sword.

"Exactly what I was about to say." Usopp walks to the counter and leans to watch Sanji cook.

Dream goes over next to Usopp and leans in. Sanji was cooking the meat of the yellowtail that was left. He chopped the raw fish and Dream watched him. She also noticed he had a rag on his shoulder making a weak smile.

"I just thought everybody'd be hungry, man. Plenty we didn't use. Never waste food." Sanji told them. Usopp turns around to see food.

"Cool." He grabbed the food off the plate and leaned back. Dream takes one more bite of Sanji's food.

"You gotta teach me how to make food as good as you." Dream said to Sanji and he looked up at the fairy girl and smiled at the comment.

"Maybe I will." Sanji replies to her. Dream smiles at the cook.

Sanji looks over her shoulder to see Luffy still doing his thing and hasn't touched the food that he made. He didn't know if he liked fish or not. This caused him to worry a bit.

"What's the matter? Don't like fish?" Sanji asked Luffy while preparing more food and the captain looked up from the sword.

"I love fish. I just need to get Zoro's sword ready for him. You know, for when he wakes up." Luffy replies and goes back to cleaning the sword.

Dream and Usopp look at each other. He turned his body around and leaned his back on the counter. Dream decided to walk over to Luffy and sit right next to him.

"He's—uh, pretty baldy hurt, man. There's an itty-bitty chance he might not wake up." Usopp truthfully said to Luffy. The slingshot boy was right. There was a 50-50 chance he wouldn't wake up.

"Zoro's the strongest fighter that I know. No way he's gonna let some warlord guy beat him." Luffy ignores the bad negativity that Usopp said.

"No offense, Dream." Luffy looked at the girl and she nodded to the boy knowing where he was coming from.

"Well, you've gotta eat. Come on. If you don't want the fish. I got two-inch T-bones in the kitchen. Or, uh—maybe you're in the mood for saffron risotto." Sanji offered Luffy and he looked and smiled.

"I normally would get both, but I really gotta get the Waddy Itchy Monkey ready for him." Luffy said to Sanji declining the offers of food her said.

"The what?" Sanji said in a confused tone. Dream laughs at the expression he made.

"Zoro's sword. It's got a name." Dream explains to the chef and Luffy points at the sword.

"Oh. Why?" Sanji brought up his adorable smile. Dream couldn't help it and gave her butterflies in her stomach.

"I don't know." Luffy shrugged. "He said it was kind of special." He tells Sanji then something has clicked in his mind.

"Hey, Sanji, can you cook Zoro's favorite food?" Luffy questioned Sanji and he looked up.

"Sure. What does he like?" Sanji asks Luffy causing him to think. He didn't know what kind of food Zoro liked but it was obvious.

"He likes rice bowls soaked in beer." Dream tells Sanji and the blonde boy looks at the girl and Luffy looks at her.

"How do you know that?" Usopp asked the fairy how she knew. He must have forgotten that Zoro and Dream used to be a thing.

"I would always make that food whenever he asked me to." Dream said remembering the first time she made it for her ex-lover.

.*

"My love! I made something special for you." Dream called out as she turned off the stove and grabbed the bowl carefully.

Zoro heard his girlfriend called out and he smelled the delicious food in the air. He walked out of the room and set his swords on the couch where he could see them. He walked over to the dinner table and sat down in his seat.

Dream walks out of the kitchen and goes over to the dinner table. Zoro saw that his girlfriend was walking out with a rice bowl and he knew it was a rice bowl because it was his favorite dish. Once she set down the bowl in front of him, he saw something different about this rice bowl.

"This looks different." Zoro commented to Dream still looking at the rice bowl.

"Because it is. Just try it and tell me what it tastes like." Dream told her boyfriend. "And it's not poison." Before Zoro could even say.

Zoro chuckled and grabbed the spoon that was sitting beside the bowl. He takes a scoop of the rice and eats the scoop of rice and once he has that in his mouth. The salty and the vegetables tasted were still there. But it also tasted like beer. He looks into the bowl to see it was rice soaked in beer.

Dream saw that he rolled his eyes knowing he loved this dish she had made for her boyfriend. Zoro looks up and down at the food.

"Babe, this is SO good. Please make this every day." Dream smiled at his comment as he stuffed more of the food in.

⋆.*

"Can you make that?" Luffy asked Sanji interrupting Dream's memory. The chef boy laughs.

"I can make anything. Just tell me what you want." Sanji replies to the straw hat boy.

"I want him to eat so that he gets back his strength. But I also want him to sleep so that his wounds can heal." Luffy expressed to them how he wanted Zoro to heal from the deadly injury.

"Or maybe..maybe he just needs some water. Right?" Luffy turns to the fairy who slowly nods at the boy.

"After all of that fighting, he must be awfully thirsty." Luffy chuckled. "But you know, he probably also tired, so...so yeah, we should let him rest." He continued trying to make him feel better.

"Being a captain, it's the toughest job in the world, okay? Zeff once told me that making decisions is what separates a captain from the rest of his crew. And he was one of the best pirate captains that ever sailed the seas." Sanji tells them about Zeff being a pirate. It wasn't any surprise to Dream.

"Zeff was a pirate?" Luffy was surprised by Zeff being a pirate and with a big smile.

"Yea. Captain of the dreaded Cook Pirates. They used to call him "Red Leg Zeff," cause his boots were always stained with the blood of his enemies." Sanji explained to Luffy. He was still in shock and couldn't believe it.

"How'd you two meet? Were you on his crew or something?" Luffy asked the blonde boy.

"Not exactly."

Sanji started telling them the story of how he met Zeff. When he was a boy he met Zeff and the first time they saw each other was when Zeff was taking over the ship trying to find treasure. It was bad storming weather and the ship was rocky. Zeff saved him from dying in the water and brought them to a big rock. They had survived and Zeff gave a big small bag filled with food. When Sanii ran out of food and was starving to death. He went back to Zeff and saw that the bag was still full. He cut the bag open to reveal there was no food and saw it was only gold treasure that Zeff stole.

Zeff had made a horrible decision but it was for Sanji to live and survive. He had eaten his leg to survive and that was a real captain sacrificing for food.

"Have any idea what that's like? Having someone lose a limb to save your life?" Sanji tells them about his story and how he met Zeff.

Dream was leaning on the counter as did Luffy. She felt almost like throwing up as she learned that Zeff ate his own leg to save Sanji's life.

"Actually, I kind of do." Luffy reminds himself that Shanks lost his arm.

"Look, all I'm saying is, we were out there for 85 days. He could have let me die on that rock. Instead, he acted like a captain." Sanji explains to them. He hadn't told that story to anyone because it was still with him forever.

"He made the tough call."

"I'd eat both arms and legs to save Zoro's life." Luffy commented. Sanji sighed and smiled awkwardly.

Dream snaps her head to Luffy and he smiles at her and then at Usopp before walking away from the kitchen. Usopp then sat down on the seat that Luffy was on when he cleaned Zoro's sword.

"Sorry about him, he just really worried about his first mate." Dream spoke to Sanji and he looked at her.

"Nah, it's all right. But how you are feeling about all of this?" Sanji asked the girl and Dream was quiet for a few seconds before answering.

"I'm not going to lie but I'm still upset about all this Zoro wanted to do this because it was his dream and a promise." Dream honestly told Sanji.

Sanji walks around the counter and goes in front of Dream. He grabbed his shoulder and brought her into a hug. Dream appreciates Sanji comforting her. Usopp awkwardly eats and watches Sanji and Dream hug each other.

"Thank you, Sanji for being there for him even if we just met." Dream pulls away from the hug and stares at the chef. He just smiled and nodded.

Oh no, I am falling in love with Sanji

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️

Dream's outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 600 25
In wich Aurelia Davis, a princess runs away from her castle. She didn't know how many dangers were waiting for her. Then she meets a pirate who dream...
53.1K 1.6K 35
Completed East Blue Arc Various!One piece x Modern!OC This story will be the live action version of The Queen of Pirates One piece and images don't b...
808K 17.5K 164
"The world. What a glorious place! Seek freedom, and it will lie stretched out before your eyes... if the endless dream guides your restless spirit...
10.8K 170 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Luffy!]โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ[Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Zoro!] โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ['แ—ชแ–‡แ—ดแ—ฉแ—ฐIแ‘Ž! แ—ชแ—แ‘Ž'ไธ… วคIแฏแ—ด Iไธ… แ‘Œแ‘ญ, แ‘Žแ—ฉแ—ฐI!] โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ[Don't give it...