HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 2

By Graceguya1

This is a continuation ( book 2) of my re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela... More

CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120

CHAPTER 102

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Sometime later, at the hospital,

Aurelio is visiting Hector when he wakes up. Hector looks around and the reality begins to sink in, as he begins to remember the attack. He winces in pain and asks Aurelio where everyone is. Aurelio says that they have been coming. Hector asks Aurelio about the DNA test results, that they were to do. Aurelio hesitates and tries to change the topic, but Hector is insistent on knowing the truth. Aurelio tells Hector that the most important thing is his recovery and that they will talk about the results later.

Hector says that it kills him not to know anything, and the sooner they begin to plan things the better. He adds that they need to get justice for Emma and the girls. Aurelio sighs and inwardly says that Aranza, Gina, and Hector are all so stubborn and so much alike. He tells Hector that the results are positive and that Martin is keeping them safe, as they wait for him to become stable before they take action. Hector smiles through his pain. He says that finally, they can begin taking Marianna and her friends out of their lives soon.

Meanwhile, at Montes De Alba Inc.,

Antonio is sitting in the cafeteria, lost in his thoughts when Adrianna sees him and asks him if she can join him. He jokingly says that he doesn't have a choice. Adrianna playfully swats him then sits. Almost immediately Antonio notices her stress. He asks her what's bothering her. Adrianna sighs and says that it's what happened to Hector. Antonio holds her hand and says that Hector is strong, and he will pull through. Adrianna says that she knows that but she was thinking about the accident itself.

Antonio asks her what exactly about the accident she was thinking about. Adrianna says that she doesn't think that what happened to him was an accident, and he doesn't have any enemies. She then adds that the only person she thinks would want to harm Hector is Alejandro. Antonio gets alarmed and asks her if he has tried hurting her. Adrianna assures him that Alejandro hasn't hurt her. Antonio says that either way, he still thinks that she and Gina should leave Alejandro and Horacio.

Meanwhile, back at the hospital,

Hector looks at Aurelio and asks him what he and Aranza are up to. Aurelio says that no one is up to anything. Hector says that he is sure that things have been happening, while he has been unconscious, and he has missed some things. Aurelio tells him to relax, and stop being paranoid. Hector says that if only he wasn't bedridden, he would make him (Aurelio) tell him immediately. Aurelio says that he is going to get tea.

Hector is now sure, there is something Aurelio hasn't told him. He tells Aurelio that the tea can wait but he wants to know what it is that he (Aurelio) isn't telling him. Aurelio tells Hector to stop being difficult because he just wants to help him recover and that being bombarded with information isn't good for him. Hector tells Aurelio that he can handle it, and right now, he like everyone else needs to be sharp because of the drama that is about to begin.

Aurelio sighs. He tells Hector that on the day they found him, everyone was there, except for Marianna who came later, and the doctor said that he mentioned that he wanted to see his sister. Hector is shocked and says that he cannot remember saying that. Aurelio says that the doctor says that he was probably delirious from the pain and the medicine. Hector says to himself that he hopes Adrianna and Antonio, believe that and don't start digging. Aurelio wonders, what secret it is Hector and Gina are keeping.

Meanwhile,

Marianna is walking towards the basement parking, when she sees Martin, getting something from Antonio's car. She stops and stares at him. What is it about him? She tells herself that Martin is a rude, bossy pain. Martin locks the door and turns and sees her. Marianna expects him to smirk or make a witty comment, but he gives her one of his darkest icy glares. Marianna doesn't understand why Martin is still that cold towards her.

She is tired of it and decides to settle everything once and for all. She waits until he passes near her, without acknowledging her presence. She calls him. Martin turns and faces her but says nothing. Marianna asks him what she did, which got him so angry and irritated at her. Martin says to himself that she killed Emma and his child but outwardly says that he can't stand her and sees no reason to pretend otherwise.

Marianna stares at him shocked. She folds her hands and says that he is just bitter because he wants her. Martin smiles and says that if she wants to believe that, it's her problem because he has much better taste. He says he is tired of seeing her and leaves. Marianna tells herself that he is a nobody and that his opinion is irrelevant.

Later in the evening,

Everyone goes to visit Hector. They are all anxiously waiting, for the doctor to finish carrying out some tests. When they see him, come out, they all turn to face him. Clara asks him first, how Hector (calls him my grandchild) is. The doctor says that the injuries were serious but Hector was lucky to have no internal injuries. Gina breathes a sigh of relief.

The doctor adds that he will still be on medication to take care of the pain and the swelling even after being released, but that he will heal pretty quickly. Aranza asks about the leg. The doctor pauses and Gina is worried. The doctor says that he has injured some nerves, and given that he was also beaten before and after being shot he will be unable to walk for some time, and he will need assistance. Gina is sad, she knows that her brother will not take the news well.

The next day (Wednesday),

John is happy because finally, he is going to visit Hector, after waiting for nearly one week. He cannot explain it, but he loves Hector like he was his own son. He says that Hector, Gina, and Aranza are like the children he wishes he had. He then has another flashback, in which there are two children, playing in the sitting room. An older man, their father, comes into the room. He calls them Hernan and Gabriela and tells them to follow him because he has something to show them. The scene then changes and they are outside.

He shows them their new bikes. Hernan, looks at his bike wide-eyed, while Gabriela frowns at hers. Gabriela frowns, calls the man daddy, and tells him that he knows that she doesn't like pink. Hernan looks at his sister, sticks his tongue out, and tells her to be happy about her new bike and stop complaining. He says that she is annoying and a cry baby. Gabriela tries to hit him with her doll, but their father separates them. He says that they shouldn't fight over silly things.

He then says that the bikes were an early birthday present. Gabriela says that she doesn't want to share a birthday with Hernan. Their father says that they are twins and that they share a birthday and a very special bond. He adds that he loves them both very much. He then comes back to the present and asks himself if the twins are his children, and his memory is slowly coming back to him. He also asks himself if his name is Gabriel.

Meanwhile, at the hospital,

Hector tries to sit up but the pain is too much, and he can't feel his leg muscles. He says that he has to recover and protect Adrianna, his sisters, and the children.

Meanwhile,

Marianna is still trying to understand Martin's attitude towards her. She is lost in her thoughts, as she goes into the lift. She passes Martin and as usual, he says nothing to her. It is a quiet tense ride.

Later in the evening,

Alejandro goes into Hector's room. He looks at him with pure hatred. Hector was asleep. He says out loud, that Hector is a nobody who shouldn't be with Adrianna. Alejandro says that he warned him many times to stay away from Adrianna but he never listened, and beating him up and shooting him wasn't enough. He adds that Adrianna was and will always be his.

He then looks at the machines near Hector and moves closer to his head. He says that today will be his last day. He moves to turn the machine, but hears some noises, and thinking it is a doctor, pretends to be fluffing Hector's pillow to make him comfortable. It is however not a doctor, but John and Aranza. Aranza looks at Alejandro with shock and fear.

Meanwhile,

Adrianna and Antonio are in the hospital cafeteria. Adrianna asks him what is bothering him. He says he cannot stop thinking about what Hector said about wanting to see his sister, and of Gina calling him her pillar. Adrianna tells him to relax, about the whole sister remark, because if they are to know the truth, they will know it eventually.

She then adds that Gina does love him, but Hector is her only living blood relative, and they have a close bond that has only grown closer because of whatever childhood tragedy they have been through. Antonio looks at Adrianna and smiles. He calls her a -know-it-all. He then says that he loves Gina but the secrecy sometimes gets the better of him. Adrianna says that she understands that but they should just let it go because neither Hector nor Gina wants to talk about their childhood.

Back in Hector's room,

Aranza asks Alejandro, what he is doing there. Alejandro says that he is there to visit Hector. Aranza rolls her eyes. She says that it is ironic because he is the reason Hector almost died. Alejandro calls her a stupid little girl and says that he can sue her for spoiling his name. Aranza tells John, that this is the Alejandro he has heard a lot about. Alejandro looks at John with a mixture of curiosity and annoyance. He then looks at Aranza and asks if that is the mad man, they have been visiting. John still doesn't do or say anything.

Aranza says that he has nothing, to do there since everyone knows that he has never liked Hector because he never accepted that Adrianna fell in love with Hector. Aranza then adds that he always demeaned Hector and was always mean to him. Alejandro says that Adrianna is his wife and will always be. Aranza says that forever is probably shorter than he thinks and that Hector and Adrianna will always love each other. Alejandro tries to hit her, but John prevents him, from doing so. John tells Alejandro to never lay a finger, on Aranza or else he will pay.

Meanwhile,

Antonio and Adrianna are still in the cafeteria. Antonio says that they need to go on with the plan to unmask Isabella and her friends, as soon as possible. Adrianna is unsure given Hector's condition and tells Antonio. He says that he understands her concerns but just the same way they did the DNA tests and went for the results is the same way they should go public with this. He adds that Hector will understand and anyway for her own safety and Gina's they can't wait. Adrianna says that she knows that and anyway things won't get any easier, whether they do it now or wait.

Back in Hector's hospital room,

Alejandro tells John that he must have been in the crazy place for a long time, and he doesn't know who he (Alejandro) is. He adds that he can be very dangerous to those who cross him. John looks at Alejandro and says that he has heard enough to know just how he is. Alejandro looks at Aranza but before he can say anything, Gina comes into the room. She is shocked to see Aranza, John, and Alejandro in the room. She asks what was going on.

Aranza says that when she came into the room with John, they found Alejandro, near Hector's head, and that he was either going to suffocate him or turn off the machines. Gina looks at him with murderous eyes. She then tells Alejandro that if he ever lays a finger on Hector, she might just do something crazy and hurt him. Alejandro calls her a silly wild girl and says that he isn't afraid of her empty threats. Before he can continue, John kicks him out of the room, by dragging him.

Later at night,

Ramon meets with Antonio and Martin at his house. Anna Patricia and Clara are also there. Martin asks his grandfather what he wanted to talk to them about. Ramon says that he wanted to talk about, Gina and Adrianna. He says that given what has just happened to Hector, they should get the girls and the children away from Alejandro and Horacio. He continues and says that they need to discuss how to go about it. Antonio says that they should go to the police, and get a restraining order, as investigations and whatever else is being done goes on.

He adds that they can request a separation as well, as things are being sorted out. Martin adds that like Adrianna and Gina said they would, they should keep both sets of children, in the short run. Anna Patricia asks them where they will live. She adds that they have to be mindful of the children, throughout this process, because they are too young to understand why their lives are being turned upside down. Martin says that Gina should go to Antonio's house and Adrianna to Hector's or the mansion.

Clara says that, even as they discuss plans for how to get justice with the girls, they have to leave where they are immediately. She tells Martin and Antonio to start working on that immediately. She adds that they all know that Hector is a good person and that the only person who would want to harm him is Alejandro, and they cannot let Adrianna continue living with such a monster. Both Martin and Antonio agree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 8 7
Elena wants to help her community the best she can, and follow in her family's footsteps. But she feels like her gift isn't enough, but what happens...
284K 5.8K 30
Yvanna Abigail Wayland is the younger twin sister of the notorious Jace Wayland. She is more of a rule follower than her rule breaker brother. When s...
77.6K 1.7K 21
Six months, it's been six months since Ben's coronation and since the Royal four and the Isle four discovered the prophecy the VK's and the AK's are...
52.7K 2.8K 31
Book 2 of 3 Sanem has one fear and that is to somehow lose Can again to a threat that is yet unarmed an unknown. She will do whatever necessary to pr...