HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 2

By Graceguya1

This is a continuation ( book 2) of my re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela... More

CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120

CHAPTER 101

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Back at the mental hospital,

John is in the staff cafeteria, having lunch. He has flashbacks of Hector, and all of the times they have had together. He prays for him.

At the end of the day,

Martin, Aurelio, and Antonio go to the hospital, to get the results. Gina and Anna Patricia, go to Armando and Luisa's house to join Clara and Luisa. By this time, Gina is in pretty bad shape emotionally. She is a wreck.

At the mental hospital,

Aranza is with John in the garden. She is updating him on what she knows about Hector so far. He says that he hopes that Hector is fine. He says that Gina has had too much tragedy, and Hector is her only living blood family. Aranza agrees and says that the switching of the children, Emma's death, and all the pain was sad. John says that all that is sad, but he was talking about something else. Aranza asks him what he means. He says he was talking about Gina's life story. Aranza sighs inwardly and says that Adrianna said that nosiness, is bad, but she is curious.

She asks John what exactly he means. John says that on her last visit to see him, before she gave birth, she removed her jacket and he saw a butterfly tattoo on the upper part of her shoulder. He adds that he was curious about it, and asked her. She told him that she got a tattoo of a butterfly because that was what her father called her when she was a child. He adds that he then told her that he had a tattoo and she was curious about it, so he showed her. He adds that she was shocked, and he became concerned thinking she would go into labour anytime, but she said she had no labour pains.

He continues and says that on questioning Gina, she said that her reaction was due to shock because of the name on the tattoo. John then pauses and shows Aranza his tattoo, of the name Becky. John further adds that Gina asked him if there was somebody he loved named Becky or Rebecca, like maybe his wife, mother, or daughter. John says that he said that he wasn't sure because he doesn't remember who he is and that he probably got it when he was very young.

He adds that Gina admitted that the reason she was shocked was that her father had a similar tattoo written Becky, which was short for Rebecca, which was her mother's name. John adds that he asked her how her father died and Gina said that it was in a car accident nearly nineteen years ago, as of that time. John adds that he also asked her what happened to her mother and Gina said that she died after giving birth to her brother and then her. He finishes by saying that Gina then asked him if she could take pictures of his tattoo and he let her.

Meanwhile, Antonio, Hector, and Aurelio are at the hospital,

They are in a private room, after having been given the results. Antonio has all the results ( for the four children) in his hands. He hands Dianna's envelope to Martin and Gisela's to Aurelio. He remains with the boys' results. He opens them and stares at the results shocked. Martin and Aurelio open the results for the girls. They too are shocked. It is one thing to hear or read something, but it is another to have actual proof. Antonio says that Hannibal's DNA result matches his while Ricardo's matches Horacio's just like Emma's note said. Martin says that Gisela Paulina is Hector's daughter. Aurelio says that Diana is Alejandro's daughter.

Aurelio says that given what Isabella and her friends have proved they can do, he wouldn't put them being followed or even Isabella and her friends, bribing or threatening someone to tell them what they ( Martin, Antonio, and Aurelio) were doing there. Antonio knows that Aurelio has a point. He says that he is unsure about them ( Aranza and Aurelio) keeping the results, and he wouldn't want to endanger them. Antonio then adds that he lives with the chief mastermind of everything that has happened, and he doesn't think him keeping the evidence, is a good idea. Martin says that he will keep it.

The next day,

At the hospital, Hector is still in bad shape. He is slipping in and out of consciousness.

Meanwhile, Antonio gets a picture of Hector from Martin. The two of them and Aurelio go to the police station with the picture.

Two days later,

Martin is at work when he receives a call, from the police informing him that Hector has been found and that he is in hospital, in a serious condition. He is, of course, shocked and saddened.

Meanwhile, Gina is at her desk, when she gets another feeling. She prays internally to God to help her brother wherever he is. Just then her phone rings, and it is John (her father Gabriel). Gina takes a deep breath, to calm herself down, and then picks up his phone call. He asks her if there is any news on Hector. Gina in a shaky voice, says that there is nothing, new and they still don't know where he is.

Later at lunch,

Martin meets everyone, at a fairly private area of the cafeteria. He tells them that they found Hector. On hearing her brother's name, Gina asks Martin where he is, and if he is fine. Martin tells her to relax and assures her that he is fine. He adds that Hector is in a serious but stable condition, in a nearby hospital. Aranza asks Martin what happened, to him.

Martin says that he was found in an alley badly beaten and shot. Adrianna asks him where he was shot. Martin replies and says that it was on the leg. He adds that it was the physical injuries from the beatings that were much more serious, and that made him slip in and out of consciousness. Gina says that they should tell everyone else because she is sure they must be worried too.

Sometime later,

Anna Patricia calls John. He is happy, to see her phone call, but can sense her worry. He asks her about it. She says that Hector was found, but that he is in the hospital injured. John asks her how he got injured. Anna Patricia tells herself that she doesn't want to stress him because she is afraid he is still fragile. He says that he doesn't like being treated like an egg, and people withholding information, from him, especially if it concerns people he loves.

Anna Patricia sighs inwardly. She tells him that Hector was beaten, and shot in one leg. She adds that he is serious but stable, and has been slipping in and out of consciousness. John is sad. A sadness he can't explain. He loves Hector like his own son. He says that he would like to visit him. Anna Patricia tells herself that it might be risky because somebody might recognize him. John asks her if visiting Hector will be a problem.

Meanwhile, at the hospital,

Hector is in a state of semi-consciousness. He also keeps on calling for his sister but doesn't mention a name. The nurse administering the medicine says that the medicines must be making him delirious.

Elsewhere,

Anna Patricia tells John that of course there isn't a reason why he can't visit Hector. John tells himself that her silence tells a lot, and makes him believe even more that something is going on. John tells Anna Patricia that he would like to visit Hector in the next two to three days. Anna Patricia says that will be fine.

Later,

Everyone (who cares) is at the hospital, to check on Hector. Some are sitting, some are standing, but all are anxiously waiting for news. Adrianna, says to herself that she just wants to be happy with him and their daughter, and then silently prays. Gina remembers when they were eight and they were abandoned in the forest. Hector climbed trees to get them food and took care of her when she got malaria before Armando and Luisa found them. He also found them shelter.

She also remembers when they were almost fifteen, and she panicked, because she didn't know how to dance, and she was afraid of looking like a fool while dancing. Hector had said he would teach her. She was shocked and asked him why. He shrugs and says that she is his sister, and he doesn't want to see her feel bad or uncomfortable. She then smiles and hugs him.

Just then, the doctor comes, and they all look at him expectantly. Luisa asks him how Hector is. The doctor says that not much has changed. He adds that Hector's condition is still serious. He then says that he keeps on asking for his sister. Total, silence follows this statement. Gina is filled with fear. She asks, herself how they will explain her brother's comment. Meanwhile, Antonio, who is standing against a pillar is stunned. He asks himself what Hector means when he says his sister.

He admits that he really doesn't know anything about Gina's past or her family. Aranza remembers John telling her about Gina's mother dying after giving birth to her brother and her. She asks herself if any of it has anything to do with Hector asking for his sister. She then pauses and asks herself if Hector and Gina are siblings. Martin tells the doctor that Hector only has a cousin and not a sister.

The doctor says it's possible that due to the injuries, and the medicine he is being given, he is likely to be delirious from time to time. Just then Gina receives a phone call. She checks her phone, and it is Horacio. She ignores the call. Antonio knows it is Horacio, from her reaction. It bothers him even more than usual especially now that they know everything Horacio and his friends have done. He tells himself that soon enough the truth will be out, and he can get Gina back, where she belongs, by his side.

Shortly after,

Alejandro is in his home office. He has been trying to call Adrianna. He tells himself that he is sure that the reason she isn't picking up his calls is that she is at the hospital visiting Hector. He says that he will have to make the rules clear when she returns.

Meanwhile,

Gina has gone to visit Hector. He is under a medically induced coma. She moves closer and watches her brother laying on the bed fighting for his life. When she reaches near him, she kisses his forehead and cries a little. She tells him to keep on fighting because many people love him. She adds that she loves him too and that he is the bravest person she knows.

She adds that she doesn't know if he can hear her, but he is her pillar of strength and her best friend, and she will always be grateful to him for always being there for her whenever she needed him. She adds that they argue a lot, and she might not have told him but she loves him. Antonio who had come to check on her, and was standing at the door, leaves unnoticed.

Meanwhile,

Marianna arrives. Adrianna cannot stand the sight of her, especially after what they have just learnt. Marianna meanwhile, glares at her and asks her why she is there and she is nobody in Hector's life. Anna Patricia tells her that they are in a hospital and that, she should respect the place and herself. Marianna tells her that, she isn't anyone to tell her what to do.

Martin glares at Marianna and moves closer to her. He tells her that she will respect his mother whether she wants to or not. He adds that if she doesn't respect where they are, he will personally kick her out before security arrives. Marianna glares at him irritatedly but says nothing. Martin adds that she can either visit Hector or leave.

Meanwhile,

Antonio is at the cafeteria. He is drinking a cup of coffee. He remembers, hearing Gina say that Hector is her source of strength and her pillar. He has to admit that bothers him a bit. He says to himself that should be him.

Meanwhile,

Gina is back with everyone else. She asks where Antonio, Adrianna, Aranza, and Aurelio are. Luisa says that Antonio went to the cafeteria, and Adrianna went with Aurelio and Aranza to pray. Anna Patricia looks around then tells them that her (Gina) father wants to visit Hector. Gina asks if it is safe. She says that she is afraid someone might recognize him.

Anna Patricia reminds Gina that her father is stubborn and since he is close to remembering things, denying him such a request will seem more suspicious. Ramon says that they should then try to disguise him a bit. Clara asks if it won't seem suspicious to him (John/ Gabriel) if they ask him to disguise himself. Armando says not necessarily because it depends on how well they come up with their story.

The next day, on a Tuesday,

At Alejandro and Adrianna's house, Alejandro is dressed and ready to grill Adrianna about, her visiting Hector the previous day. Adrianna shrugs and says that there isn't anything to talk about that. Alejandro grabs her hand and says that she has no ties to Hector and shouldn't visit him. Adrianna outwardly remains calm, but inwardly calls Alejandro a fool, saying that, she knows that the children, were switched, so her real daughter is Hector's.

Something hits her. Adrianna says that Hector is a nice person with no enemies, and his accident is quite suspicious. Alejandro asks her why that should be his problem. Adrianna says that the only person, who would want to harm Hector is him. Alejandro grabs her hand and asks her what she is talking about. Adrianna tells him that she just finds it all weird.

Meanwhile, at Gina and Horacio's house,

Horacio is also making a big scandal out of Gina staying late. He says that it wasn't proper for her to stay late and return after he slept. Gina folds her arms and tells him that she called him back and told him she would be late. She then adds that he was unreasonable then and he still is. Horacio grabs her not too gently.

He tells her that she shouldn't forget her responsibilities as his wife. Gina tells him that he is a chore and obligation, she is tolerating, and she won't abandon those she genuinely loves because of him. Horacio tells her that he has been too lenient with her. Gina tells him that she isn't his slave, and tries to wiggle out of his grasp, but he doesn't let her go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 24K 42
'We always say what's gone is gone but it's not, Evan. Past is always present. It's present in my memories, in my scars, in my nightmares.' Ramona's...
11.7K 310 30
Disney Descendants Fanfiction. Carlos De Vil, Love Story. Book 2. Original Characters: Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #3 disneydescendant...
504 57 14
Aurelia Potter finds herself torn between love and duty. As the twin sister of the famed Harry Potter, she navigates a complex web of relationships...
8.1K 234 28
Marcelo Di Niro and Bianca Rossi had a Romeo and Juliet love story. The star cross lovers whose family's wouldn't allow the love. So right after grad...