Living With Damon and Stefan

Від Dark-Violet

Marni is 14. She lives with Damon and Stefan Salvatore in the Salvatore bording house. She also has powers; s... Більше

Rude Awakening
Mystic Grill
Elena Gilbert
The Plan
History Lesson
School
Road Trip
Crystals
Necromancer Crystal
Book of Crystals
The Game
Bonnie
Intense Stares
Jonathan Gilberts Journal
The Man In The Mirror
Shadow
Harsh Words
Flashback
What Are You?
Visitor
Warp Crystal
Feelings
Shock News
Jumping Out Windows
The Secret
Shattered Glass
Finding Out
Birthday
Surprise Party
The Kiss
Holding Hands
Opening The Tomb
Emotions
Alaric Saltzman
Legend
Sleepover
Torture
The Really Bad Problem
Worrying
The Battle
Beverly Hills
The Concert
The Moonstone
Mason Lockwood
Masquerade Ball
Elijah
Family Barbeque
The Argument
The Halloween Party
The Haunting
The Warning
The Epic Battle
The Beach
Running Down The Street In Underwear
First Sight
The Body Swap
The Reason Why Knocking Was Invented
The Risk Of Sounding Jealous
Failing To Notice Something Important
Getting Distracted By Dandelions
Finding Floors Comfortable
Tomato Juice And Garlic Paste
Ice Cream, P.J's, And Damon
Evil People Chasing Bunnies
Goats And Hating Men
The Runaway
Unwanted, Annoying Dreams
Toothbrushes, Puppets and Haircuts
Awkward Moments And Apologies
No Longer Friends
Hangovers And Rainy Days
Sock Wearing Pineapples
This Coffee Is Not For You
Pillow Eating Dinosaurs
Piano!
Feeding The Cat
The Dandelion Throwing Lamps
People Actually Use Toilet Paper? Ew.
Sniffing Random Peoples Hair
Fluffy Refridgeraters That Sing
Super Ninja Monkeys! And Shane Dawson!
Teletubbies Rock!
The Naked Shoe Box Lover
Potatoes Have Feelings Too!
Hugging Pens With Eyeballs
The Cute Washing Machine And Dimples
The Day The Sharpener Coughed
Marshmellow Covered Coat-Hangers
Mating With Butterflies
Lamp Posts Are Nice Triangles
The Chocolate That Eats Stockings
Le Flying Taco Mafia
The Bookcase That Sniffs Potato Salad
Exploding Donuts and Lentils
The Umbrella Shaped Box
Throwing Paper At Harold
Salt & Pepper Pencil Baskets
Lettuce Leaf!
Oh, You Like Chirping? Too Bad.

Reunion

87.8K 471 68
Від Dark-Violet

When I died, I didn't have some spiritual experience where I could watch everything that happened from above. It was like I got knocked out. I wasn't concience of anything.

I felt a slight burning in my heart, then I gasped, my eyes snapping open. I felt life course through my body. It was the weirdest experience I'd ever had.

I was lying on a bed, in a nicely furnished room. Startled at the unfamiliar surroundings, I jumped off the bed and backed up to the wall. Then I noticed Shadow was standing on the other side of the room. He was infront of me in an instant.

"Marni!" he said, wrapping his arms around me. "Thank God you're okay."

"What happened?" I asked. "Where am I?"

"You died, and you're at my place," he said, pulling back to look at me.

"Oh," I said. Everything came rushing back to me. The epic battle with Klaus and me casting a spell to temporarily kill me.

"Wait," I said. "You have a home?"

"Of course I do," he said. "What, did you honestly think I spent all of my time wandering around and being all mysterious?"

"Well, yeah," I said. "I kinda did."

He laughed and shook his head.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Well, about as great as anyone can feel after they die," I said.

"That's good," he said.

"What happened after I died?" I asked.

"Well, Klaus disappeared," he said. "And that little door locking spell of yours wore off, and everybody ran in. I told them I'd take care of your body."

"How... How did everyone take it?" I asked. "My death, I mean."

He hesitated. "Not to well," he said. "Anna had to hold Lexi back from running after Klaus and killing him. I had to get Stefan to get Jeremy to calm down, he started raging when I said I'd take care of you."

"How did Damon take it?" I asked.

"He took it the worst," Shadow said. "It was like he was paralized or something. He wouldn't move."

"I should go see them," I said. "And let them know I'm okay,"

He nodded. "They're all at Elena's house. I cast a spell so Klaus won't be able to detect you, but you should stay out of public from now on, and only stick to going to your place and Jeremy's."

I nodded. "Are you coming with?"

"Yes," he said.

Everybody was in the livingroom when Shadow and I got to the Gilbert house. Just before we rounded to the corner Shadow turned to me. He held up his hand, motioning me to stay. I nodded and he walked into the livingroom. I leaned against the wall and listened.

"Guys," Shadow said. "I know you would rather sit here and grieve, but you should know what really happened tonight."

"Marni died," Jeremy said. He sounded like he was crying. "That's what happened."

"Or did she?" Shadow said. "Marni?"

I walked out into view and everyones jaws dropped when they saw me. I noticed that Damon wasn't there.

"Hey guys," I said. "You didn't really think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?"

Nobody moved. They were all frozen in shock.

I turned to Shadow. "You know what? I think I'll just leave. They don't seem to want me around.

"NO!" they all shouted in unison.

I grinned. I was suddenly surrounded by people. Lexi was the first one to hug me.

"Oh my God!" she said. "I thought you died! You even made me cry! I never cry! Never scare me like that again!"

I laughed.

Jeremy was next.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you," I said in his ear.

"It's fine," he said. "All that matters is that you're alive."

Caroline and Bonnie both hugged me at the same time, squeezing the hell out of me.

Elena and Anna joined in, making it even harder to breathe.

I laughed and turned to Stefan.

I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't ever do that to me again," he murmured.

"Don't worry," I said. "I won't. It's good to know you'd care if I died though,"

He laughed. "I'm so glad you're alive Marni,"

"Yeah," I said. "So am I."

He grinned.

"Where's Damon?" I asked.

"He's at home," Stefan said. "He said he wanted to be alone for a while."

"Hey Marni," Lexi said. "I have a question. How the hell are you still alive?"

"I would tell you," I said. "But right now I have to go tell Damon that I'm still alive. Shadow, why don't you tell them?"

He nodded.

"Don't worry guys," I said. "I'll be back later."

I left and ran at vampire speed to the Boarding house.

I walked in and found Damon in the livingroom.

He sat in a chair with a glass of bourbon in his hand, staring at the floor with tears in his eyes. The sight before me almost broke my heart. I'd never seen Damon look so hurt in my life.

He hadn't noticed me yet.

"Damon?"

His head shot up at the sound of my voice, and I heard his quick intake of breath.

His eyes widened he saw me.

"It's me, Marni," I said. "I'm alive."

He was infront of me in an instant. He stared at me.

Unwanted tears came to my eyes, seeing him like this.

"I'm fine," I said. "Everything's fine."

He pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me tightly, burrying his face in my shoulder.

"You're alive," he whispered.

"Yes," I said, "I'm here, I'm alive."

We stood like that for what seemed like hours.

"How are you still alive?" he asked, breaking the silence. "I saw you die."

"I know," I said. "And I did die, I just didn't stay dead."

"How?" he asked.

"I'll explain, but I need a drink before I do," I said.

I let go of Damon and walked over to the liquer cabinant and pulled out a glass, along with the bourbon. I poured myself a glass, walked over to the couch and sat down.

Damon came over and sat next to me.

"You already know the part about how using all of my power could kill me," I said.

He nodded.

"The other day I was at the Grill, and I ran into Elijah," I said. "I told him I didn't want to die, and I made a deal with him. If I weakened Klaus enough, Elijah would come in and finish him off. But there was a problem. Klaus already knew I had the power to kill him, so we'd lost the element of surprise. In order to gain it back, Klaus had to see me die. There's a spell that allows someone to temporarily die, but then come back to life. I used it, to make Klaus believe that I was dead. I couldn't tell any of you about this though, otherwise Klaus wouldn't believe your reactions. Well, I told Shadow, because if I hadn't, you guys probably would've burried me alive."

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"Because your's and Stefan's reactions would've been the strongest," I said. "I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you, I can't imagine what I put you through."

"I swear to God," he said. "If you ever die again, I'll destroy all of your belongings. Including you're beanie." 

"You wouldn't dare," I said, feeling my eye twitch.

"Well, don't get killed and that won't happen," he said.

"I'm not planning on dying again anytime soon," I said.

We were silent for a moment.

"I honestly don't know what I would've done if you actually died Marni," he said.

"Torment Stefan for the rest of your life," I said.

"Well of course," he said. "But that would get boring after a while."

I looked at him.

"No, you're right," he said. "It wouldn't."

I laughed.

"How long until you and Elijah go after Klaus?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "But until then, I have to hide out either here or at Jeremy's, so Klaus doesn't see me."

"Well," Damon said. "Sucks to be you."

I hit his arm.

"You're such a dick," I laughed.

"No," he said. "I'm just seriously awesome."

He took my drink from my hands and downed the rest of it.

"Hey!" I protested. "I was enjoying that!"

"Not anymore," he said.

I glared at him.

"I'm hungry," he said. "Let's order Chineese."

"I'd love to, but I have to go back to Jeremy's," I said. "Everyone's waiting for me."

"Who cares?" Damon asked. "Just tell them you're having some overly dramatic emotional heart to heart conversation with me."

"Damon, they're not going to believe that," I said.

"Yeah, you're right," he said. "That just doesn't sound like me. Oh well, if they get too worried, they'll come over here and see that you're fine."

"Alright," I said. "Just make sure you order me honey chicken."

"Will do," he said.

He got up and pulled out his phone, dialing the number.

I smiled, because just for this moment, everything was okay.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.9K 62 17
Cassie Mitchell is a 17 year old girl who, ever since she was a little girl, was obsessed with vampires, especially the vampires in 'The Vampire Diar...
25.7K 599 43
She is a girl sixteen years old the catch is shes been alive for 137 years shes a vampire-witch hybrid Shes a Salvatore and a Saltzman but what kind...
220K 5K 35
Alison is 19 years old and she used to live in Mystic Falls with her godfather Zach back when she was 17, now she is coming back, but where is Zach...
54.1K 1.2K 15
This is a ReaderxCharacter book, with you as the main character. This is for all my fellow Stefan Salvatore fans, (He was the better brother don't sh...