Jaune's Nights At Freddy's

By Jaden28403

His transcripts revealed and everyone at Beacon turning his backs on him including his own teammates and Team... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Kicked Out
Chapter 2: Help Wanted
Chapter 3: Night One
Chapter 4: Night One Aftermath
Chapter 5: Night 2
Chapter 7: Let's Talk
Chapter 8: Night 3
Chapter 9: Unwanted Familiar Faces (Short)
Chapter 10: Night 4
Chapter 11: Night 4 Aftermath
Chapter 12: Night 5
Epilouge
End Credits
End Credit Scene

Chapter 6: Operation Sabotage

1.5K 27 30
By Jaden28403

Cardin turns to his team and announces them that Jaune will pay for letting them get suspended from Beacon.

Cardin smirks and remembers that he told Jessica that they want to do a paranormal investigation before Jaune arrived for his second shift. It turns out that the whole paranormal thing was a lie just to sabotage Jaune's job to keep the pizzaria safe and secure by destroying everything inside to blame it on him and get him fired.

Cardin: Alright, team. Listen up here, okay? We're gonna make this short and quick. (turns to the backdoor) And I think we found ourselves a way in.

Cardin busts the backdoor and they enter the kitchen. Cardin had a baseball bat; Russel had a crowbar; and both Dove and Sky can use the chairs to smash things inside the pizzaria.

Cardin: Okay, boys. We better make this quick. Maximum damage, minimum time. Let's go, boys!

(C)RDL: Yeah!

Upon hearing voices, Bonnie's eyes opened up.

Cardin, Russel and Dove go to the main dining room and destroy the arcades by smashing them and Dove steals the tokens from each arcade, much to Russel's dumbfound.

Russel: Really, man? Stealing tokens?

Dove: What? They're gold and are coins.

Russel rolls his eyes in response.

Russel: Whatever you say, man. Just do more damage, okay?

Dove: Yeah, yeah. You go set this place on fire or something.

Russel: Nah. Sky has that under control. I'll head to the office.

Dove: Okay.

Back at the kitchen, Sky makes a mess out of the pots and utensils in there. He smashes the oven with a chair. Then, he hears rattling in the refrigerator. He approaches it and opens it. To his surprise, there was nothing in there. He opens the other one and sees a cupcake inside. Its eyes open and sees Sky.

Sky laughs, thinking this was one of Jaune's pranks. Then, someone moved the pots and when he turned around, there was nothing. He turns back to the fridge and saw that the cupcake was gone.

Sky: W-Where the fuck———?

He hears mechanical footsteps behind him and he turns to see Chica, holding her cupcake.

Sky: Okay, nice try Jauney ass! Quit playing shit on me!

He looks at Chica, whose eyes were glowing orange and is very angry at him for messing up her favorite spot of the pizzaria: the kitchen.

Chica: Hello! How dare you mess up my kitchen. Get him, Mr. Cupcake!

Then, Mr. Cupcake jumps off from Chica's hand and attacks Sky and bites his face off.

Back at the dining area, Dove was smashing the chairs until he heard Sky screaming. He approaches the kitchen and saw the doors wide open.

As he turns his flashlight on, he saw that to his horror, Mr. Cupcake was biting down on Sky's face with his screams being muffled as he was trying to get the animatronic off of his face. Then...

Chica: Well, well. It seems we have another visitor!

He turns to see Chica, who was glaring at him with orange eyes.

Chica: You're next!

Back with Russel, he made his way to the office and smirks. He was going to smash the monitors, but was interrupted by a girl screaming. He looks at the cameras and sees Dove running, screaming like a little girl.

Russel: Dove? What the hell are you doing?

Dove goes to the supply closet and closes the door behind him. It was dark and he tries to find a light switch.

Dove: Where's the fucking switch!?

He reaches it and opens the lights, but as the lights flicker, Bonnie was right behind him, his eyes also glowing orange.

(A/N: Replace Hank with Dove for this part.)

As soon as he turns on the light, he turns behind him and sees Bonnie and he screams like a bitch yet again.

Bonnie: It's time to rock n' roll!

Russel slowly approaches the supply closet and hears banging and Dove being killed by Bonnie. Dove's screams dies down as his hands slip down from the window of the door. The door opens and Bonnie approaches from the closet, turning his head towards Russel.

Bonnie: It seems we have another visitor! Hey there, buddy. It's time to make you one of us!

Russel drops his crowbar down and runs for the office, closing both of the doors.

Russel: What the fuck! What the fuck!

Russel checks the cameras and saw both Bonnie and Chica looking at the camera near the office. Chica bends down and sends Mr. Cupcake to attack Russel from the vents.

Russel: Oh, fuck.

He goes to the vents to keep it close as Mr. Cupcake nearly breaks the opening. Russel prevents it from coming near him.

Russel: Shit! Oh, shit!

Mr. Cupcake tries to get in, but backs down and gives up.

Russel looks back and that the Cupcake was gone. Soon, the right door opens and he hesitately exits out. However, the door closes behind him and he bangs on the door.

Russel: Hey! Hey! This isn't funny, Faker!

He hears humming and whatever it was, he saw a door and tries to open it, but it was locked. He hears mechanical footsteps with the accompany sound of humming. He sees Foxy and when the lights turned off, he was so screwed.

Russel: No, no, no, no! Fuck damn it! Don't kill me please! Have mercy!

Foxy: Sorry, matey, all out of mercy.

The lights turned back on and Foxy jumpscares Russel, making him scream in terror.

Russel: AHHHHHHH!!!

Meanwhile, Cardin was looking at the backroom and saw empty spare heads and an endoskeleton sitting on the table. Cardin can only agree with one thing: these heads were really uncanny and creepy.

Cardin: Whoever designed these heads is a freak.

Then, he heard a kid and sees him. The boy has straight dark hair and brown eyes. He also wears a white short-sleeved shirt with yellow and orangish-red horizontal stripes, along with navy blue jeans and black shoes.

???: Hello, there.

The boy runs off to the basement.

Cardin: A kid? Wait, kid!

Cardin chases after the boy.

Cardin: Kid!

???: Follow me.

Cardin: Kid, it's dangerous here! You can't be here.

Cardin goes down to the basement. He was seeing nothing but pipes, tools, boxes, and more unused parts. There were also cobwebs and spiders.

???: Over here.

Cardin turns to the source of the sound and sees where it was coming from. There, he sees Freddy.

Cardin: What in the fuck...?

???: Come here.

Cardin approaches Freddy, with the voice telling him to come closer.

???: Come on, don't be shy.

Cardin approaches him and was getting ready to use his bat on the bear, but the boy uses and unknown force that causes him to lose the bat.

???: We don't need bats. I won't hurt you.

Cardin: ...

He grabs a chair when he gets near Freddy. He uses climbs on the chair and uses it to peek inside Freddy's mouth. There was nothing, but the mouth of the endoskeleton.

Cardin: Where are you? This isn't funny. Come out of the bear and I'll take you home to your parents. Come on.

Then, out of nowhere, Freddy grabs Cardin and he tries to get out.

Cardin: W-What the! Please, don't hurt me!

Then, Freddy brings Cardin's head inside his mouth, and Cardin screams as he was gonna die. Freddy bites his head off, decapitating Cardin.

He drops Cardin's body to the floor.

Freddy: That sure was fun. Better luck next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 369 15
((THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED)) A new sister location opens up miles away from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and their business is exploding. Shif...
3.2K 24 9
another book in the RWBY fan series. You don't have to watch the original if you don't want to so don't bother if you just want to see fnaf and not t...
56K 1.6K 15
this is based on my AU from my tumblr account ask-the-fnaf-nightguards In a twisted turn of events, poor Michael Schmidt, A security guard for the pi...
9.8K 245 6
It was the first day of work for Y/N and just like his father before him he has taken up the job of a nightguard for the newly opened fazbears pizza...