Kindred Spirits In Revenge |...

By RavisingMadness

When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain... good and evil. A savior and a... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

379 19 0
By RavisingMadness

"It was me. I did the spell."

"Hope Mikaelson?"

Unexpected silence filled the room, Alaric had to pause and think carefully of how to justify Hope's actions. He was also faced with a dilemma, he couldn't for a fact punish the girl and he couldn't reveal of why in front of his daughters. The girls looked between each other in silence and Hope nudged her head towards the direction of the door which they soon followed seeing they were off their father's radar now. They closed the door behind them but of course lingered long enough trying to overhear the upcoming argument.

"What were you thinking??"

"I wasn't.."

"You seem to be doing that a lot, lately."

"She broke Josie's heart."

"It's just a break up, Hope. Risking someone's life is much more of importance. A heart will mend itself eventually."

"Not always.."

Alaric sighed, immediately catching onto Hope's words deeper meaning. He knew for a fact he couldn't ground her, the girl held secrets that were far too dangerous, after all he was the one who had trusted her with them.

"You're free to go. And please, for the love of god. Leave the girl alone."

"Don't worry, our paths won't cross again."

Hope exited the office, rolling her eyes when she came upon the twins and the amount of questions they had.

"So what punishment did you get??"
Elizabeth asked thrilled.

"Why did you lie??" Josie breathed out shortly after.

The Auburn released a short laugh, with the way both twins were on a different page. As far as they can remember, the three girls always had it out for one another. Elizabeth was always jealous of Hope, and all the attention she received, and Hope was simply..unphased and unbothered with the blonde's existence. She did however enjoy the occasional competition.

"Why did you lie for me, Hope??"

Josie called out again, with a hint of desperation in her voice this time which stopped Hope in her tracks. This didn't make sense at all. Why would she get herself in trouble when she barely ever spoke to her at all? Her and Hope Mikaelson used to share a really close bond when they were little, but those days seemed long gone. The tribird had distanced herself from basically anyone after her family died, and not even Josie had found a way in. So why now? What had changed?

"I didn't do this for you."

"Yeah, but you lied. You saved me."

"Your dad can't ground me, so it's better this way."

"Why?"

"That's for me to know."

"No way in hell, Mikaelson.
Come back here now!!"

Elizabeth called out furiously but Hope was long gone, and after her class which was starting in a few minutes and both twins had to attend as well so they had to better hurry up.

During the lesson, a certain brunette couldn't exactly keep her thoughts at bay or pay the slightest attention. Her eyes were staring at the auburn taking notes, with her hair gracefully on the side, looking like she had her life together, but reality was far from that. Despite what had happened to her, Hope Mikaelson always radiated a certain kind of magical beauty, being her undeniable courage against all odds, or her fearless personality, or the way her mesmerising blue eyes held years of pain like it was nothing? Josie remembered not long ago confessing how she had developed a crush on the girl last year. It was the first time Josie had ever looked at her in such a way. She remembered how they were close friends when they were just children, having each other's back sometimes more so than what she did her own sister's. She remembered the teasing, and the late nights, the petty arguments over toys..

Why had Hope suddenly decided to reciprocate after a whole year of distancing herself and pushing the twins away? Why now?

"Miss Saltzman, do you need to pay a visit to the infarmary and get your hearing checked or something?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm sorry professor."

"Now answer my question, before this has an immediate effect on your grades."

A few heads turned Josie's way, laughing about the teacher scolding her, in a way that made the girl pout her lips in disbelief. She was barely scolded in class, as she was namely one of the best students, so the old man was surely trying to get a kick out of this.

"Talk about anger management issues.."

"Excuse me, what was that Miss Mikaelson?"

"Everyone is entitled to a bad day, no?"

"That's for me to decide, thank you."

Hope interrupting the conversation was certainly out of the ordinary, and the brunette was quick to cross gazes with the tribrid, giving her a pleading look almost as if she was asking her to drop this so she wouldn't get herself in more trouble. Saving her once today was enough already. Hope was quick to shut any laughing going on with her intimidating glare and then turned back to the brunette, offering a comforting smile, like in the old days.

"Thanks for that.."

Josie mouthed to Hope, with another thankful smile.

That's it, she thought in her head. Something had definitely switched inside Hope Mikaelson and she had to find out. And what's with the whole mystery involving her father anyway? These two were always up to something, making the twins feel excluded in all honesty, so the girl swore she would put an end to this sooner than later.

At lunch, Josette had her eyes set on the auburn watching her every move closely hoping she would get any kind of closure on the current matter but for the other girl nothing unusual seemed to happen except from the annoying stares, loud whispering and mocking of her very own existence. Why did it have to be so god damn hard to be a Mikaelson?

"If you have something to say, you can say it in my face you know."

Hope suddenly blurted out to the group of wolves who were openly discussing and making comments about her appearance and body. Curved, long hair, blue eyes, honestly the girl was..deadly hot.

"Can't a man appreciate a beautiful existence, when he sees one?"

"Better think twice before calling yourself a man, you are barely like what..16?"

The group of wolves started laughing and blow whistling, and shoving their friend towards Hope's direction, seemingly entertained by the back and forth between the two.

"Relax Mikaelson. Just because you're hot that doesn't mean you are any less despicable than the rest of your pathetic family."

"Don't talk about my family."

"Or shall I say dead murderous family?"

The wolf found himself pinned against the table in a matter of seconds, face pressing hard against the cold material and hands behind his back tied together with what seemed like an invisible spell that he was unable to break, no matter how strong his physical appearance made him appear. Hope leaned down to his ear, cold empty threats coming out of her mouth, giving a boy a detailed rundown of how she was going to murder his remorseful ass. The hall fell silent and everyone turned to witness the ongoing fight with a few of the wolves standing up and reaching over to help the boy in distress but instead the auburn exploded with a wave of energy strong enough to knock out the nearest vampires, witches and werewolves along with sending a few tables flying away effortlessly.

"What on heaven's sake is happening in that hall?!"

The crashing noise of tables and people screaming did not take long to alarm the nearby teachers along with Alaric who was the first one to reach the hall, in the speed of light. Thankfully, both of his daughters were okay, but the majority of the students weren't..and there was only one enraged tribrid to blame for that.

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson, you are coming with me!"

The older man grabbed the girl by her arm, using full force to drag her away from the boy who now looked more terrified than facing death itself. Hope and Alaric walked amongst the crowd, shoving and whispering, about the events that took place. Josie reversed Hope's spell on the boy whose hands were still tied and with the help of her sister they tucked the tables back into place, but only a few students bothered to finish their meal at that point.

"I hope you know that are certainly going to be consequences for your actions this time.
I've had enough.
You're posing a great danger to us all."

"Show me a Mikaelson who hasn't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.3K 19
Hopes new feeing start to get deeper and deeper for Josie as she soon realises that they were mates, but thats impossible and for that hope must stay...
36.8K 935 13
hope figures she owes it to her father to find some peace for both of them. but first, she feels compelled to help josie find hers. because that's wh...
2.6K 128 12
Our Demons: Behind Closed Doors _______________ We all have secrets. Actions we keep to ourselves. Words we don't want anyone to hear. We all hav...
11.5K 490 28
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯#12 #hosie! πŸ’šSecond book!! Forest Dwellers β€’ check my pageβ€’ ⚠Mature content Hope mikaelson runs away from school the day she found the whole sc...