Dark bloodline ( BTS ff)

By author_delluna

Two different family , but they belonged to same bloodline. A blood line made from sweat , tears and blood. T... More

introduction
vacation
together
thief.
luggage
pleasure meeting
spalshes
dead
keep you safe
shoot now
anger
his warmth
tomorrow
will see
visit me today
sound scared
Hello
haeguem
find them
byeeee
psycho's
little birdie
addictive scent
let it go
pretty laugh
so was he
felt something
the weather
jinx
you know eachother
comfort
meeting
kill her ?
Kim's empire
weapon list
my sister
half truth
Blood match
broken family
secret out
facing it
unnie
grandad
oldie twin
banter of lovers
journal
left alone
blood letter
maniac
unknown heir

vultures

432 39 12
By author_delluna

" Tell me boy , don't test my patience . What did you found about her " grandfather said.

" Well dad , the thing is she knows the vulture cult , infact she is friends with daughter of vultures leader , jisoo " the man said .

" Hmm it's quite amusing don't you think appa , grandfather that a girl who never visited Korea and has been here for just a week or so is already friends with jisoo the gangs underboss " namjoon said .

" Well this actually proves that she is a mole , a spy let's just kill her already " taehyung said getting impatient.

" No , I dont think so we should kill her . Not yet . Let's just go with our plan . That is getting close to her , getting all the information and then throwing her " namjoon said smirking.

All of them were opposing it except taehyung , jimin and rm .

Not even the man who informed them wanted this to happen but he has to abide by what they say.

Afterall It was them who took him in , adopted him when his parents died .

He was none other than do-hyun

The one who was following aera , the one who got in accident with aera , the one who is adopted son of aera's grandfather.

The meeting soon came to end and everyone left for their work .

.
.
.
.

Namjoon came to his room all tired still thinking about aera .

He harshly removed his tie and threw it in bed following that he got out of all his clothes except for his underwear.

Just as he was about to sleep a knock resounded and in came a women.

More precisely his fiance

Rosé

Smiling at her , namjoon caught her in bone crushing hug causing her to giggle.

" Namjoon you are gonna crush me babe " rose said while laughing.

" Yes tonight i will sure crush you , I missed you so much " he said kissing her nape.

" Yeah sure you did , geez namjoon slowly ahhh " rose let out a Yelp when she was thrown on bed with namjoon hovering her .

Soon their steamy session turned wild , both of them were surrounded by love and nothing else.

After few hours

Namjoon layed on bed with rose in top of him , snuggling him.

" So wanna tell me what's in your mind , what got my baby so stressed "

" Nothing just that girl whom father brought in . We think she is spy . But some of them think she is normal girl " namjoon scoffed while saying

" What if she is not ? What if you are wrong ? "

" No rose I am never wrong , I am running this empire since I was 18 I know what I am doing ."

" Namjoon-ah you all need to open up babe , you all are surrounded by negative thoughts . You need to see beyond it . Not always people are after you , your wealth , your life . "

" Rose - I think you should leave " namjoon said with sigh making rose smile sadly before getting up from bed and leaving him

.
.
.

In another mansion

A girl walked in with chocolate cake in her hand .

She smiled at everyone and walked towards her dad's cabin.

" Apppa ?? " She called out and the man sitting on desk smiled at her .

" So what got you happy daughter ? "

" I have got something for you " she said before handing him a pendrive.

" You will be able to take revenge dad " she said as her father read information in pendrive on his computer.

" Is it true ? " He said

" Yeahh dad , aera is living with the Kim's she apparently saved Kim shin from his death.
But they don't know who she is . "

" It's perfect baby , I can finally take my revenge and eliminate every one "

" To bad appa , I thought she could be my friend but why does she has to be that bitch kims daughter " the girl said while eating cake .

" come on jisoo let's plan our next step . Let's kill everyone who caused my sister's death starting from aera . Afterall she's the main reason why my sister died " .

.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 3.5K 110
BTS was coming from a poor background while you came from a tycoon family. You have a triplet. You have been regarded as a bad luck by your family. B...
2.6K 44 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
41.3K 1.4K 34
โ›The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..โœ โ›You how could you betray us like that-โœ โ›Your father snatched away my...
5.1K 212 21
[๐’๐Ÿ- ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ; ๐’๐Ÿ - ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†] You are sent to boarding school for something which you didn't do. You were broken when you got to...