𝕙𝕠𝕨 π••π•šπ•• 𝕀 π•˜π•–π•₯ 𝕙𝕖�...

By zazziik

After the Fun War all partypoopers vanished into the Promised Land. The problem appeared when one of them acc... More

♦1♦
♦2♦
♦3♦
♦4♦
♦5♦
♦6♦
♦7♦
♦8♦
♦9♦
♦10♦
♦11♦
♦12♦
♦13♦
♦14♦
♦15♦
♦16♦
♦17♦
♦18♦
♦19♦
♦20♦
♦21♦
♦22♦
♦23♦
♦24♦
♦25♦
♦26♦
♦27♦
♦28♦
♦29♦
♦30♦
♦31♦
AUTHORS NOTE
♦32♦
♦33♦
♦34♦
♦35♦
♦36♦
not a chapter / info
♦38♦FINALE
THANK YOU + questions
answers :]

♦37♦

571 33 27
By zazziik

“Let’s throw a goodbye party at level 13, on floor 283, shall we? It’s not appropriate to end things without a goodbye. Me, and your friend will be already waiting there for you.

                                                               You know who it is, xoxo”

-That bastard. -He said, with a hint of anger and disbelief in his tone. His eye seemed to slightly twitch, all his energy was already drained, there was none left to handle this. -Okay, wow. What are we supposed to do? Maybe it is nothing, 37 likes to fuck around for no reason.

-Fuck you. -I was a bundle of nerves, and this was all that I could get out of my vocal cords. -I have an idea! Just, let me lead the way!

°   °   °

-I changed my mind, we are fucked. -32 gasped, as I was leading the way towards level 52. I ran as fast as I could, but even that felt too slow. I couldn’t focus on how scared I was, and instead used that fear to propel me forward, even faster than I thought I could go.-Are you sure this is a great idea?!

-If you have a better one, then why the fuck am I the one to lead the way? -I hissed at him, as I was placing my steps towards the principal’s office.

-Are you sure that he will be willing to help us? -He questioned me, hesitant to enter the room. -That fucker knows me, and he doesn’t like me! -He blurted out, nervously.

-Well, he doesn’t feel that way about me. - I said as I approached the door, carefully, reaching with my hand towards the silver handle.The ground seemed to sway under my feet from the amount of adrenaline in my veins.

-Knock knock-

As soon as the man opened the door, I barged inside without wasting any time. He immediately jumped out of my way, probably a million questions inside of his head. He tried to say something, but I was too busy convincing 32 to come along.

-Are you coming inside or not? -I forced him to lay his feet upon the principal’s office, as he tensely, yet carefully placed his steps forward, making sure that the man wasn’t planning on killing him.

-What do you think you are doing?! -He screamed as soon as the partygoer entered the office. He was certainly not happy about the sudden visit, and I wasn’t the one to blame him for that. After all, ever since The Fun War happened, his level was demolished, along with the partypooper specie being… extinct.

-I need your help! -I screamed, shutting the door in a flash, making sure that we were safe. I felt as if I was being followed, perhaps it could be just my paranoia.

He immediately gazed at 32, wondering if his presence could be possibly troubling me. As soon as I noticed his suspicions, I began explaining.

-There is no time! Please, you have to help us! -I was stuttering, stumbling over my own words. I felt too pressured by the situation to calm down. After all, it was 67 who was possibly in danger. I couldn’t just ignore it.

The principal sent 32 a violent stare, yet tried his hardest to remain calm, and answer me. He sighed, and signalled that he was willing to listen to me.-What is it? -He asked, forcing himself not to burst out with anger at 32.

-I suspect that something unpleasant has happened here, when we accidentally trapped ourselves in the frontrooms. -His eyes widened in shock and surprise, to know that we managed to leave the backrooms, even if only for a while. Yet he stayed silent, letting me continue. -When we came back… everything in the funrooms was just… quiet?

-How can I be of service?

-We found this note. Do you know what it could mean? -I handed the note to the principal. He carefully read the words, focusing on each sentence with great effort. I was afraid, perhaps he believed we were pulling another trick on him, showing our lack of respect towards his figure.

A minute of excruciating silence overwhelmed us, the atmosphere seemed to tense up even more.

-So the rumours are true, they really were predicting another… argument, to say the least. The last one, I hope. -I could sense the tiredness in his voice, the burden he bore since the Fun War took a toll on him. What a torture it had to be, to be the caretaker of a whole level.

-Speak up! What is going on? -I insisted. If there was one thing I disdained the most, it was confusion.

-It’s complicated, perchance, you can also help me. Does an exchange of favours sound good?

-Oh god, just tell us! -32 begged him, slowly losing his temper. 

-M.E.G is planning on eradicating partygoers, and it looks like they have already begun. It wasn't unexpected, it's a surprise to see you unaware.

-Well, how were we supposed to know?! We were pushed into a whole other dimension! -As much as I valued his person, we had no source of knowledge, other than who seemed to betray us.

32 froze in place, blankly staring at the Principal, as if the world was about to end, which to some degree; was true. My thoughts were racing, I could feel the blood being violently pumped in my body. If what he said was true, that devastating news meant that 67's life was about to be cut short.

I knew where we had to go.

°   °   °

After what felt like hours, of climbing the infinite staircase, we finally arrived at the correct floor. I gasped for air, relieved to know it was finally over. My legs felt weak, and my muscles were on fire, discomfort was overwhelming, yet I still rushed forward, determined to keep going, even if it would mean eventually passing out.

32 on the other hand, looked unaffected. Such a venture was like nothing to him, perhaps it was for the better. After all, I was a weak creature, I needed someone stronger besides me, even if it was not 67 this time.

-Isn't it funny, how I remember climbing these stairs with 67, looking for you? Roles have been switched. -Flashbacks of what once was, flew over my mind, as if a violent snowstorm covered my eyes.

-It's a shame that for the worse…- He made a pause to recollect his thoughts. -Wait, what am I even on?! It's a shame that you were stalking me in the first place!

-I am not sorry. -I replied, with a hint of irony. -67 most likely isn't either.

He just accepted this fact, not having the nerves to argue anymore. The topic was to be discussed later, or much more preferably, never.

It would be a lie to say I was lost, I knew where to search. The only issue being my lack of partygoer disguise, it was gone, probably to be never seen again. Despite that, doubts were the last thing on my mind. I was confident, fueled by ever growing determination. The sense of danger was there, yet I avoided it like an obstacle, doing whatever I could to run further than ever before.

The blueprint of the floor was sewn into my memory with crimson ink. I remembered the room that changed me forever.

32 had some second thoughts. He basically strolled behind me, as I barged into the room in a flash. I begged the Gods for it to be the correct one. The adrenaline filled me with a feeling of urgency, my thoughts were racing.

But on the other hand, what other room could it be? It was an unspoken agreement that when talking about the floor 283, 37 meant this exact room.

The white walls blinded me, as I dragged 32 inside. Whatever my already sealed fate was, it was our fate.

My eyes laid on the glass table, with a flower vase filled only with the most perfect flowers. It all looked so squeaky clean, that I could feel my thoughts wander away, as if I was hypnotised.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

There they were

… Along with 37.

-Took you long enough. I anticipated you.- 37 complained, sitting elegantly in a comfortable chair. Their scary stare sent a shiver down my spine, as I straight up ignored them, focusing all my attention on 67.

I ran up to them, relieved as if I just defused a bomb. They were in one piece, and that's what mattered to me.

-Are you… okay?- 32 asked, concerned for their safety. He could feel the piercing gaze of 37 in the room, yet put his best efforts into focusing on his dear friend.

-Well, I assume so, at least for now. But I don't see a bright future for us, partygoers.

-My apologies, but they are right. And I am not saying it out of spite, my existence will meet its end soon, as well. That's our doom.- 37 commented, with their arms nervously folded.

A/N

I am REALLY sorry for my long absence. The pressure to keep updating this fanfiction turned into me, being unable to continue it.

The next chapter is going to be the last.  Hopefully, it should take me up to a week. At least that's the plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 678 14
Kim Minji x Pham Hanni After receiving the great news of having their vacation in Paris, Minji's feelings for her fellow member started to grow each...
35.4K 669 128
Hey everyone! This is the 4th Opinion ships book in My Hero Academia version! Feel free to check it out! Don't forget to vote, share and leave your s...
177K 5.3K 39
What happens when Myia Syro, a sixteen year old girl gets a babysitter and her babysitter is the all to famous Sasuke Uchiha
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC