Love on Instagram || Bebe Lus...

By mandulisa30

Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started wh... More

Author's Note
Characters
01
02
03
04
05
Author's NOTE
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13(M)
14
15
16
17
18
Author's Note
19
20
Author's Note
22
AUTHORS NOTE
23(M)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
BONUS
AUTHOR's NOTE
NEW BOOK!!
GREETINGS
Lets talk!! UPDATE
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE (1/2)
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE 2/2

21

424 12 4
By mandulisa30

KIM Y/N POV

"YN!!!!!" That was the last thing i heard before my vision turned into dark as i pass out bleeding.
.
.
.
.
.
LUSHER's POV

"YN!! Please wake up, stay with me. Please.." i said as i cry my heart out while holding my lover's hand. She didn't only saved me from getting shot, she also saved tatter when she was about to get shot before me. I watch yn bleeding a lot from getting shot twice on her stomach and on her shoulder near her heart.

"My love dont leave me. Please hold on tight were almost at the hospital." I mumbled to yn with tears falling in my eyea. "I love you" i said and was about to close my eyes when i hear my phone ringing and it was bada unni calling.

"Unni.. yn saved both me and tatter where were you ealier? You suddenly disappeared." I said to bada unni through the call.
"Im sorry lusher-ssi we decided to split up then we fought with some guys. And sowoen lost consciousness we went out first to take sowoen on the hospital. But how are you? Hows yn? We heard some gunshots. You guys okay?" Bada unni asked worriedly
"N-no unni- i" I couldn't continue what i wanted to say because I already broke down in tears and sobbed louder than before"

"Ssshh what happened?! Lusher calm down and tell me what happened.. " bada unni started to be more worried and i just cried more
"Unni y-yn.. was s-shot twice..." i said to bada unni while crying and i heard bada unni fell from her knees and sobbed as well..
"H-how? Wh-what happened l-lusher is s-he ok-ay?" Bada unni said between her sobs. And i just cried more and told her what happened.
"Were almost at the hospital unni ill see you there.." i said as i tried my best to stop my tears and brace myself to whatever is coming next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- HOSPITAL -

STILL LUSHER's POV

Running along with the nurses and doctors as they take yn to the emergency room and i cant help but feel my heart hurting at the sight of yn. Suddenly the doctors and the nurses stopped me, telling me to wait here outside this room while they try their best to have yn survive.

"Ms please wait here. You cant go inside." One of the nurses told me and stopped me before going in back inside and helping the other doctors.
"No.. i have to see her i have to- i have to be there for her.. yn.." i keep mumbling to myself before falling down on my knees but got caught with a pair of hands on my shoulder only to see bada unni along with the other members and bada Unni friends as well.

"Lusher-ssi please be strong... we need to be strong for yn.. Especially you." Bada unni said while she tearing up as well then tatter approached me.
"Unni, mianhae (sorry).." she said then cried with me
I just hugged her and we all cried together as the other members joined as well..

"She'll be safe, she wont die. My yn wont die.." i thought to myself then sit on the chair while i thought of yn then bada unni spoke breaking the silence
"I should probably call her sister" bada unni said as she wiped her tears and fish her phone out to dial someone's number. Figured it'll be yn's sister.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- FAST FORWARD -

The doctor went out and we all stood up including bada unni and kian while minah and tatter held my hand, sowoen and cheche to bada unni and kyma on both of us.

"Doctor how's yn? Is she safe? Is she alive? Tell us that shes fine please.." i asked all at the same time but kyma unni told me to calm down and i tried my best to, so i held my breath when i saw the doctor sighed
"You must be Ms. YN's friends?" Bada unni nodded and i spoke "im her girlfriend doc, please tell me shes okay" i said begging the doctor to tell me about yn's state. The doctor looked at me and smiled

"Ah yes Ms. Lee, i know you.. yn told us about you" the doctor smiled again and extended her hand and i am completely confuse but then i accepted her hand. Bada unni just smiled at me looking like she knows something so she just mumbled an "its okay" i nodded then look at the doctor again.

"My name is Park Chaeyoung, i am YN's personal doctor and her sister's bestfriend as well. But just call me roseann" the doctor finally spoke and i was literally shocked with what i heard.
"You have come into the right hospital. Im glad. YN told us about you and we couldn't wait to meet you."
The doctor said and I couldn't respond due to being all shock and i know its only not me but the other girls behind and beside me as well except bada unni kian and their two more friends.

"Ah, you still must be in shock, I understand its a lot to process right now especially with YN's condition" Roseann added and with the mention of YN i got back to my senses and ask her condition.
"How's YN Doctor Park?" I asked in a worried tone and she smiled and held my shoulder.
"Just call me roseann unni, as for YN. Her wound is severe since she got shot pretty badly and worst twice. But the good news is she managed to survived even though she's on the verge of losing her life. She bled pretty bad and she has lost a lot of blood. But dont worry she will be fine. I wont let anything happen to YN. But for now she will be unconscious for the rest of the day and next 7 hours after. You may now go visit her. " Roseann unni explained that made me sigh in relief and was about to cry again when i felt Roseann unni hugged me.

"I was hoping to meet you on a special day that YN will set, I wasn't expecting to meet you like this. Please take care of our little sister." Roseann Unni said and wiped her tears
"Thank you doc- Roseann unni. I am still confuse but i know ill get answers once YN is awake. Thank you" i said honestly to Roseann unni and she smiled sweetly at me before looking at my friends to smile at them and said.

"Its nice seeing you all together again bada unni kian unni" the four friends of YN including bada unni nodded and smiled then bada unni spoke.
"Thank you Roseann~ we'll see you around and dont worry too much i have called them already especially her sister they're on the way here" bada unni replied and roseann smiled in relief.
"Ill see you girls later then" Roseann Unni said and smiled at all of us before heading back her office
"Let us see YN now unni" i said to bada unni and they all nodded and we walked through the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- 1 Hour After -

All of us are still inside YN's room waiting for her family to come, and as we wait kian and two of her friends decided to get some food and drinks, bada unni on call with someone, sowoen and minah sleeping on the couch with cheche, kyma unni playing on her phone and tatter comforting me.

"Unni.. i can never thank YN enough for saving both of us back there. I feel sorry for her unni. Instead of me getting shot when i saw her back there, she pushed me and took the shot for me. I couldn't thank her enough unni..." tatter said and her tears started falling again. And i just hugged her and she hugged me back
"I should be the one being in this bed not her tatter. I should have taken the shot. She took one already yet she took another. I owe both of our lives to her. I can't believe this is happening..." i said to tatter and she nodded while still tears falling in her eyes and to mine. "I will never forgive that asshole for doing this to you YN." I said talking to a sleeping YN while holding her hand. "Ill do anything in my power to repay you YN. You saved me and tatter... ill love you for the rest of my life. Please wake up soon my love.."
I added and was about to stand up and place a soft kiss on YN's forehead when i heard the door opened revealing someone i never expected to see in my life

"Wheres YN?! Wheres my sister?!" The unknown person at the door said and it startled all of us and especially bada unni
"Yahh calm down! Shes safe" bada unni said
" YN!!! " YN's sister said and immediately run towards where yn is and hugged yn lightly
"Oh my gosh yn..im sorry I wasn't there..unni is sorry.." YN's sister apologetically said to unconscious yn then she looks towards me and stood up straight then walk towards me to hug me and i shivered

"You must be yn's girlfriend lusher. I am her sister lalisa. Lalisa manoban-" before she could even finish i pulled out the hug and look at her. I was about to say something when tatter got ahead of me first.
"Lalisa?! As in Lalisa Manoban? For real? Ohmygawd" tatter exclaimed and the sleeping members just woke up with the name being announced and stood up like crazy and YN's sister just laughed a little bit and nod before taking her mask off

"Yes, im yn's sister, lalisa manoban" she said then smiled sweetly and we all go shocked before exploding.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHORS NOTE:

Finally a new updatee!!! With a lot of twist!! Okay so before y'all hold it against me. I am a fan of blackpink and bebe and i know about bada and lisa's 'THE MOVIE' dance. They worked together and that just made me thought of putting both Blackpink and BEBE together! Because why not?! Both of my idols in the same story? THATS THE DREAM BRO! but anyways im sorry for not updating soon~ since i told u guys bout my dance competition right? And guess what.. WE CHAMPIONED YALL!!!!!! gimme a congratulations come on~~ also i knoww I promised to update on Sunday but it wass delayed because I figured i needed time to rest and unwind and now that im back on track!! More updates coming!!! Imissyouuuuuuuuu guyss!! Thank you for giving this story a lot of love and appreciation~ iloveyouuu!!

PS; we're currently on 8k reads at the moment and i knoww I promised to give a juicy tea when we reached 10k and i am keeping that promise~ soooo lets all reach 10k!!!! Thats the challenge!! So help me make it happen please🥺 iloveyouuuuuu guyss!! Goodnightttt~~ keep giving this book a lot of love and i will repay you with good updates and stories in the future!!! Iloveyouuu!!♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.5K 40
Park Chaeyoung & Lalisa Manoban ❥ Two girls which are best friends but what will happen if they both fell in love with each other? What will they ch...
11.7K 385 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
49.8K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
288K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...