Beyblade Burst Evolution { Fr...

By RinIchimaru

Mystery plus intelligence plus a mastery of mathematics and physics equals Wakari Reynolds. The mysterious ma... More

Info
Prologue
Fighting Spirit! Berserk Roktavor!
Drain Fafnir and Royal Wyrm! Winding up!
Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!
Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!
Squad shake up!
Journey to the Top!
Season Opener! European League!
Alter Cognite! The Shape Shifter!
Free to Launch!
BC Sol! A Team Divided!
The Return of Doomscizor!
Twin Scythes! Double Strike!
Evolution Attack! Maximus Garuda!
Ghasem! The Airborne Blader!
Shadow Magic! The Snake Pit!
The Underground Maze!
Secret Fire! Red Eye!
New Teammates! New Rivals!
Joshua vs. the Space Ninjas!
Infinity Stadium! Raul's Challenge!
World League! Setting the Stage!

The Search for Shu!

278 11 1
By RinIchimaru

thoughts, memories - italicized

"The Raging Bulls are the best team in the American league, represented by the one and only Shu Kurenai!" The commentator will announce and the audience will hear enthusiastic screams. "His opponent can also boast of the victories of Jorge from BC logo."

"I want to make it clear." Jorge began smugly. "I don't care if my team wins. I'm only here to defeat you!"

"My bey will speak for me." Says Shu, showing Spryzen.

"Match one! First fight!" The referee announces and the bladers prepare to launch. "Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Shu and Jorge shouted and launched their beys. Both beys landed smoothly in the arena.

"Great launch." Commented a commenter. "Spryzen is picking up speed!" Jorge was surprised, while Shu watched the battle with concentration. At Spryzen's first attack, Jorge's bey exploded. Jorge looks at the exploded parts of his bey in shock.

"A crushing victory! Shu Kurenai defends his reputation!" Commented the commentator. Wakiya stopped recording Shu's fight.

"This was his last fight before disappearing." Says Wakiya turning to the others.

"But he's one of the best bladers in the world." Daigo says in bewilderment. "Why would he leave? It just doesn't make sense."

"Exactly." Valt agrees, still looking at the stopped recording. "The Shu I know wouldn't do that."

"I agree with Valt." Waki said crossing her arms over her chest. "The Shu I trained would never have done this unless there was a very good reason."

"Enough! Don't stress yourself out." Rantaro interrupted them, trying to defuse the situation. "We will find him! Anywhere! Support me," he continues, turning to Wakiya.

"I guarantee it! Believe me. I know where to start the search." Wakiya says confidently. "From Mexico!"

"Mexico!?" Everyone asked in bewilderment.

"My family's corporation has connections all over the world." Says Wakiya. "After detailed analysis, we are 300% confident that Shu is now in this region. 300%"

"And zero percent logic." Rantaro replies with a blank face while Valt looks at Wakiya with confusion.

"Hey, wait a minute." Daigo intervened. "How did you come to this conclusion?"

"It's simple." Wakiya answered. "For several years now, there have been rumors in blader circles about an underground training center. Just guess where it is located once."

"Can we have two?" Valt asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know that." Rantaro answered.

"This is the first time I've heard of it." said Daigo.

He doesn't mean it. Waki thought, guessing what Wakiya meant.

"I won't fall for that." Rantaro replied.

"No complaints! Just actions!" Wakiya shouted at them irritably.

"I won't buy it." Rantaro insisted. "You can't pull numbers like 1000% out of thin air."

"I was talking about 300%!" Wakiya objected. "Do not exaggerate!"

"What do you know about this secret place?" Valt asked Wakiya doubtfully.

"Not much at all. But I'll tell you what I heard." Answered Wakiya, attracting everyone's attention. "People call it the snake pit."

The blood of the white-haired girl with colorless eyes froze. Waki grabbed her jacket with her hands. She couldn't believe Wakiya's words. Shu in the snake pit? This must be some kind of joke. He could not.

"Well, it's scary!" Valt and Rantaro shouted in unison.

"I didn't hear." Said Daigo.

"It's true." Wakiya agrees with Valt and Rantaro. "Whoever came up with the name knew what they were getting into"

"That's for sure." Valt agreed.

"If the rumors don't lie." Wakiya began to tell. "Then this place is one of the most mysterious training centers. It so happens that only the best bladers in the world go there. They say that they even have their own tournament with the greatest competition."

"Sounds great. Except for the snakes." Valt says thoughtfully.

Wakari exhales shakily, loosening his grip on her jacket. What have you gotten yourself into Shu?

"Curious." Says Daigo. "I understand why the best of the best may be drawn there."

"Do you think Shu could have gone there?" Rantaro asks.

"I hope not." Wakari says, calming down.

"I have to agree with Waki." Wakiya says getting everyone's attention.

"Because?" Valt, Rantaro and Daigo ask in unison.

"I didn't tell you something." Wakiya began to say seriously. "They say all the bladers who came there to test their strength were never seen again." Everyone looked at him in shock.

"Seriously?" Rantaro asks in disbelief.

"It sounds creepy. Is there any reason to believe that Shu is there?" Daigo says, doubting Wakiya's words.

"Really, where did you get the idea?" Valt agreed.

"Reasons?" Wakiya repeated.

"We are listening." Everyone said in unison, listening carefully to Wakiya.

"None." Replied Wakiya. Valt, Rantaro and Daigo fell from their seats at Wakiya's words, while Waki sighed tiredly at how carelessly he said it. "Now that you know about this place, don't you think Shu went there?" Wakiya continued.

"He was obsessed with the desire to become stronger." Valt reasoned.

"I want to correct your words Wakiya." Waki said, drawing attention to herself. "You said that no one else saw the bladers who came there, that's true, but you missed something."

"So what?" Wakiya asked interestedly, looking at the white-haired girl.

"White eye." Waki answered and the eyes of everyone on the plane widened.

"Huh? White eye? Who is this?" Valt asked in bewilderment, looking at Waki. "And why such a reaction?"

"Are you serious now?" Daigo asked Valt. "Haven't you heard of the White Eye?"

"Um, no. Should I have?" Valt asks, not understanding.

"You are hopeless." Rantaro says looking at Valt.

"I understand who you mean, but how are the legendary White Eye and the snake pit connected?" Wakiya asked turning to Waki.

"Who is this White Eye!?" Valt exclaimed desperately, not understanding who they were talking about.

"White Eye is a mysterious blader in a mask." Waki answered, attracting Valt's attention. "He was famous for the fact that his bey could easily copy the attack of another bey. He won all his opponents by crushing the beys with their own attacks."

"Wow." Valt said excitedly from Wakari's story. "I would love to fight an opponent like that. I think it would be fun."

"Free De La Hoya is the best blader in the world right now." Wakari continued. "But before Free, the best blader in the world was White Eye"

"Former best blader in the world." Valt repeated Waki's words. "But since he's an ex, that means he lost to Free, right?"

"Not really." Wakiya intervened. "Free De La Hoya became the best blader in the world by winning the competition two years ago. Just like Waki became the second after Free by taking second place in the same competition. Then the big five best bladers from all over the world were chosen."

"I don't understand." Valt replied.

"The White Eye has disappeared." Wakiya continued.

"What!?" Valt shouted, causing Waki to flinch at his voice. "Are you saying that the white eye went to the snake pit!?"

"No Valt. You didn't understand quite correctly." Waki intervened. "Two years ago, the White Eye disappeared from the beyblade world. It simply disappeared without a trace."

"His story is clear." Wakiya said. "But how are the white eye and the snake pit connected?"

"As you know, the bladers who go to the Beyblade Cup are mostly members of some club." Waki began to explain, pointing to herself. "For example, how Free and I were sent from BC sol or a blader should be among the strongest in his country like Lui Shirosagi." Wakari suddenly stopped for a minute, thinking as the others listened to her holding their breath.

"White Eye competed before the Big Five were chosen. But when he first appeared, he was called the Mysterious Blader from the Snake Pit." Waki finished explaining when the others' eyes widened.

"Are you saying that the legendary White Eye was one of those bladers from the snake pit?" Daigo asked, not believing Waki's words.

"Hmm. Generally, a logical explanation. In the databases there is almost nothing about the White Eye except his name and battles when he was the first in the world. Almost nothing is known about him." Wakiya agreed and looked out the window of the plane. "We're there. Time to test the theory. Team, welcome to Mexico."

~~~~~~~

"There is nothing better than a fresh sea breeze." Says Wakiya as he leaves the airport. "Have we arrived in heaven or what?"

"It's so hot." Exclaimed Rantaro, Valt and Daigo, dying from the heat, while Waki watched the three suffering silhouettes.

"Yes, here on the road you can fry eggs." Said Rantaro.

"I thought it was a hot summer here at home." Said Daigo and turned his gaze to Waki, who stood as if nothing had happened. "Aren't you hot?"

"No." Answered Waki. "Believe me, this is the weather. Trad's favorite weather to torment the team with a run."

"I'm melting!" Rantaro exclaimed. "I need ice cream. Right now!"

"First we need to find Shu." Reminds Valt.

"Get ready already!" Says Wakiya, attracting the attention of the four. "I think we all need a nap. So let's go tomorrow morning."

Everyone followed Wakiya to the hotel where they were supposed to stay. They walked past a crowd of people until they heard a familiar voice, which attracted Valt. Valt stopped, stopping along with Wakari, who was leading by the hand, and Rantaro, who was following them.

"This is it. What's his name?" Said Rantaro, trying to remember the name of the aсrabat.

"Cuza." Said Waki, recognizing the lilac silhouette of the blader and the spirit of his bey.

"I knew it!" Valt exclaimed joyfully, running towards the crowd and pulling Waki along with him.

"Hey, wait for me!" Rantaro exclaimed and ran after them.

"Get ready for a performance that has never been seen here before!" Cuza announced while he was standing on a trampoline while Carl was flying next to him. "A finale you won't forget!"

"Final! Final!" Carl repeated Cuza's words.

"It's called a human beyblade!" Cuza continued and jumped high. "Forward!" Cuza shouted, spun in the air like a bey and landed on the ground. "Ta-dah!" The crowd burst into applause.

"That was something." Valt said, applauding.

"Nice landing." Rantaro agreed.

"My name is Cuza! Thank you." Cuza introduced himself and bowed to the audience.

"And I'm Carl. Thank you!" Carl introduced himself, flying up to Cuza.

"Thank you. I'm flattered." Cuza continued, bowing to the audience. Valt continued to happily clap for Cuza's performance when Daigo and Wakiya approached them.

"Isn't this guy from Germany?" Daigo asked approaching Valt, Waki and Rantaro.

"This is Cuza from Top Wand." Waki answered with a nod, confirming Daigo's guess.

"It's a pity you missed his epic somersault." Rantaro said.

"Cuza! We're here!" Valt shouted, attracting Cuza's attention.

"Hm?" Сuza was distracted from the audience by hearing a familiar voice, and looked in that direction and smiled when he saw Valt and Waki. "Hey Valt! Hey Waki! It's a small world!"

"Hey Valt! Hey Waki! Hey!" Carl repeated the words of Cuza, greeting Valt and Waki.

~~~~~~~

"And you flew all this way to find him?" Cuza asked after Valt's story while they sat on a bench in the park, and Carl settled on Waki's shoulder. "He's lucky to have such friends."

"What are you doing here?" Valt asked in bewilderment.

"I think you travel like a street performer." Rantaro says suggestively.

"Yes and no." Cuza answers. "Well, you almost guessed it. Yes, I travel, but not for the sake of training. Well, I decided to arrange a few performances."

"So you are heading into the snake pit?" Asked Valt. "Is that why you're in town?"

"I do not know what is this." Cuza answers. "Are you talking about the club?"

"Not really." Wakiya interjects.

"These are just rumors, but it looks like you haven't heard anything." Says Daigo.

"It seems that the fewer people who know about them, the better off they are." Says Waki, thoughtfully.

"Nothing." Cuza answers.

"Nothing." Carl repeats, still sitting on Waki's shoulder.

"What a failure." Valt says sadly.

"Can you tell us more about this interesting place?" Cuza asked interestedly.

"Forget it." Wakiya said with his nose in the air. "We didn't tell you anything. Well, let's go, it's time for us to go to the hotel," Wakiya continued as he left, followed by Daigo.

"I was glad to meet you again!" Valt exclaimed, saying goodbye to Cuza.

"Me too!" Cuza smiled. "It was good to see you again Valt and you Waki"

"Mutually Cuza." Said Waki, bowing her head with a smile and turning to the bird that was sitting on her shoulder. "It's time for you to return to your master, Carl."

"Bye Waki! Bye Valt!" Carl said goodbye and flew from Waki's shoulder to Cuza's shoulder. Valt, Rantaro and Waki once again said goodbye to Cuza and followed Wakiya and Daigo.

~~~~~~~

"Huh? Mission accomplished." Wakiya exclaimed looking at the laptop and attracting the attention of everyone in the living room. "I found him." Everyone approached Wakiya awaiting further explanation.

"Huh? Where?" Valt asked interestedly, looking into Wakiya's laptop.

"How huge." Rantaro was surprised when Wakiya zoomed in on the picture.

"We circled the jungle before landing." Explains Wakiya. "That's when I took the photo."

"Look at the strange project." Rantaro said, drawing attention to the structure.

"I don't see any holes or snakes." Said Valt.

"It must be her." Wakiya assured everyone. "We leave early in the morning."

~~~~~~~

Moonlight illuminated the room. While Wakari sat on the bed looking at her bey. Everyone had been asleep for a long time.

"Ever since we left the airport, I felt like we were being followed." Waki smiled sadly. "He knows we are here and the purpose of our coming."

But her smile fell when the Wyrm continued to remain silent. From that moment during the battle with the Royals.

Quite an interesting power, it would be a great addition to our collection, don't you think? Waki remembered the voice and squeezed the Wyrm tighter in her hand.

Wakari frowned. From this moment on, the Wyrm is silent. I can't hear him anymore. Wakari continues to think, squeezing the bey. What happened to you Shu? You knew it. So why? Wakari continued to wonder without noticing how she herself began to tremble. She grabbed her head trying to calm down.

Calm down Wakari, you'll hurt yourself. Waki remembered the words of the bored blader and began to calm down. I don't like seeing you hurt.

"Ha." Waki smiled sadly, not noticing how tears began to flow from her colorless eyes. "It seems like I'm just falling apart without you. I miss you so much Free." Wakari whispered the last words.

~~~~~~~

Getting up early in the morning, the whole team went to the airport. Everyone walked towards Wakiya's private plane, preparing to go look for the snake pit.

"Right in the heart of the jungle!" Rantaro said enthusiastically. "Not even a unicorn can stop us!"

"I think the snakes will cause us problems." Noted Wakiya.

"Gorgeous. It's even easier." Rantaro answered.

"Good attitude." Wakiya praised.

"Look at the top!" A familiar voice was heard, attracting everyone's attention. "Let the show begin!" Cuza said, waving to everyone in greeting.

"Cuza?" Valt and Rantaro called him questioningly, surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Rantaro asked.

"Hahaha." Cuza laughed. "I was attracted by your adventure. I decided we need to unite"

"Never!" Wakiya objected. "I'm not letting a circus jester I barely know board my private plane."

"You barely know me either, but you let me on the plane." Said Waki, looking at the purple silhouette of Wakiya.

Wakiya looked at Waki and blushed. "This is different!" He retorted while Daigo looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't be a bore." Cuza said, again drawing attention to himself. "I will be useful. I know a couple of tricks," Cuza continued and did a somersault back.

"Tricks! Useful!" Carl repeated after Cuza. Wakiya looked at Cuza with a displeased face.

"What if we get lost?" Valt exclaimed, trying to persuade Wakiya.

"Even now we could use any help." Rantaro agreed, trying to help Valt.

"Give up." Waki said and Wakiya sighed heavily.

"I'm in the minority. You can fly with us. But control your bird!" Wakiya agreed with the condition. "Got it? If I find even a grain, you'll fly back!"

"Haha. Fair enough." Cuza agreed with a laugh.

~~~~~~~

"So get ready to land." Said Wakiya as the plane approached its destination.

"Wow! We'll sit in the middle of the jungle." Rantaro said in surprise, looking out the window of the plane along with Valt.

"In such conditions there are few options." Answered Wakiya. A few minutes later the plane landed at its destination.

"Let's start from here." Said Wakiya standing at the entrance to the jungle along with the others.

"Woohoo... Isn't there some kind of bus?" Rantaro asked looking at the entrance to the jungle.

"Imagine it's a treasure hunt!" Valt said trying to cheer Rantaro up.

"Don't forget about Carl." Cuza said and Carl flew into the air. "Show us the way!"

"Not bad. Like an old-fashioned navigation system." Wakiya said as the others looked at the bird in admiration as Carl flew ahead to show the way.

"Straight to the point." Cuza agreed and followed the bird, leading Waki. "Well, let's go!"

"I feel like this adventure won't end well." Muttered Waki, following the silhouette of Cuza, who was guiding her.

The team followed Carl deeper and deeper into the jungle, but the further they went, the thicker the trees and bushes became, which eventually made it difficult for Carl.

"Yes, we are lost." Confirmed Cuza, examining the place where they stopped.

"We are all doomed!" Shouted Carl while sitting on a tree branch.

"Tell me something we don't know, you chatterbox!" Rantaro shouted irritably, looking at the bird.

"Don't panic." Daigo reassured everyone. "I assumed that this would happen and therefore left a trail of crumbs leading to the airport."

"Great!" Valt, Rantaro and Wakiya exclaimed in unison. Everyone started looking for the crumbs left by Daigo.

"I don't see any crumbs." Rantaro said, not seeing anything.

"Me too." Wakiya agreed with him. Suddenly they heard a sound and turned their attention to Carl, who was eating the last crumb of the trail that Daigo had left.

"Guilty." Cuza said shyly scratching his head. "Looks like Carl is hungry."

"Seriously!?" Everyone exclaimed except Waki, who sighed at Cuza's carelessness.

"How so!? You said that you would be useful to us!" Wakiya shouted at Cuza in anger.

"Huh? Are we really lost?" Valt asked, still not believing what was happening.

"Right in the middle of the jungle." Daigo continued. When suddenly a snake came down from the tree next to Valt. Valt, hearing the hissing, turned his head towards the sound, but when he saw the snake, Valt's eyes widened in horror.

"AHH!" Valt screamed in fright, clinging to the white-haired blind girl next to him. Wakari, who did not expect Valt to cling to her, almost fell if not for Daigo, who quickly recovered from the shock and managed to hold the blind girl who was grabbed by Valt, which cannot be said about Rantaro, who was still looking at the snake in fear.

"WAKI SAVE ME!" Valt shouted, hugging Waki tighter. Wakari flinched from his loud voice, but soon she felt Valt hugging her trembling in fear.

"Calm down Valt." She said placing her hand on his head and began stroking his head trying to distract his attention from the snake. Valt began to calm down when he felt Waki stroking his head. "Cuza, can you remove the snake? Unfortunately, I can't see it so I can't really help."

"Of course Waki!" Cuza agreed, walking towards the snake. He picked up the snake and let it escape.

~~~~~~~

The group calmed down after the recent incident and carefully moved on.

"Nothing stops us! We will find this secret lair." Valt says confidently despite the moment with the snake that happened a few minutes ago. "Shu is out there somewhere and maybe he needs our help."

Suddenly Valt stopped when he noticed the cable car. He ran to the edge and looked down. "Oh my God!"

"Are you kidding me!" Wakiya asked, shaking with fear, hiding behind a tree when he saw a cliff while the others approached Valt.

"Hmm." Daigo looked into the box and found the equipment. "Here's the equipment so we can get to the other side."

"Great!" Exclaimed Rantaro.

"What I love." Said Cuza.

"Apparently there is no other way to get to the other side." Waki said with a sigh.

"I love challenges! Can I go first?" Valt asked excitedly.

"Y-yes, no questions asked." Wakiya answered stuttering, still holding onto the tree. "I'll see from here too."

"Have you secured everything?" Rantaro asks while Cuza was checking the fastening on Valt.

"Yes! I'm ready." Valt said, climbed onto the box and slid down the cable car. "Whoa!"

"I'm not going there!" Wakiya exclaimed in fear, looking at Valt while he laughed as he got over to the other side.

"It was incredible!" Valt's voice was heard from the other side of the cliff, attracting everyone's attention. "The equipment is fine!"

"Well, since it's in order, then we'll move further and further in line." Said Wakari, when Cuza instantly put on the equipment.

"We are next!" Cuza shouted and drove off screaming with joy.

"I wish I had wings like Carl's." Said Wakiya, still not leaving the tree.

Is he afraid of heights? Thought Waki looking at the purple silhouette of Wakiya, which appeared and disappeared.

"Waki going next?" Rantaro asked the blind girl.

"Okay." Waki agreed and Daigo came over to help her put on her equipment.

"Everything is ready." Said Rantaro, attaching a rope with a carobine to the rope leading to the other side.

"Well, let's go." Said Waki and jumped off the box and slid down the cable car. She smiled as she felt the wind blowing in her face as she rolled, but soon she found herself on the other side where Valt and Cuza were waiting for her with Carl on his shoulder.

"Waki agree with me, it was incredible!" Valt exclaimed joyfully as Cuza helped her down and take off her equipment.

"Yes, it was a pleasant feeling." Waki agreed, bowing her head with a smile while looking at Valt's silhouette. Gradually, Daigo and Rantaro rolled down behind Waki, until only Wakiya remained on the other side of the cliff.

"Wakiya! You can do it!" Valt shouted, supporting Wakiya, who was afraid to go down. "Just remember not to look down!"

"Well, thank you very much! Now I will only think about this!" Wakiya's voice was heard from the other side.

"What's the matter with him?" Cuza asked turning to Daigo.

"He's kind of afraid of heights." Daigo replied, catching Waki's attention.

"So my guess was correct." Waki said and everyone turned their attention to Wakiya again.

"Faster Wakiya!" Make up your mind!" Rantaro shouted, urging Wakiya on.

"Don't rush it, I'm trying!" Wakiya replied.

"Become a rope!" Valt shouted, trying to help.

"I don't even want to touch him! And you're asking me to become one!" Wakiya answered in fear.

There is only one thing left. Sighing heavily, Waki thought. "Cuza, can you get over to the other side and help him?" Waki asked, attracting Cuza's attention.

"Huh? Okay." Cuza agreed with a nod and went to the cable car. He secured the belay and walked along the rope to the other side to Wakiya.

"How did you get here!?" Wakiya's cry was heard from the other side when he saw Cuza behind him.

"It looks like Cuza got to him." Said Waki, hearing Wakiya's voice.

"Uh Waki, are you sure this was the best decision?" Rantaro asked as everyone heard Wakiya's curses at Cuza getting louder as he got closer.

"Do you have another suggestion on how we could transport him here?" Waki asked looking at Rantaro's silhouette.

"No. I'm fine with everything." Rantaro answered with a shudder when he saw Waki look in his direction. Soon Wakiya found himself on the other side. Cuza helped him take off his equipment, but upon descending, Wakiya fell from the nightmare he had just experienced.

"I've had enough. This was my limit." Wakiya replied, lying on the ground and trying to catch his breath. Rantaro helped Wakiya stand up, supporting him and throwing his arm over his shoulder. "I hope it was worth it. If Shu isn't there. I'll be pissed and I'm not kidding."

~~~~~~~

The team continued their search for the snake pit by sending Carl to investigate the area. Wakiya, who was still out of shape after the ropeway ride, was now carried by Rantaro, giving his backpack to Daigo.

"Who are we even trying to find?" Asked Cuza, walking next to Waki and Valt.

"Long story." Valt replied.

"Well, for starters he's our rival. And not just any rival." Daigo began. "He's our strongest"

"Cool. What else?" Cuza asked interestedly.

"He is our friend from Japan. We have been friends since childhood." Valt began to tell the story. "We've fought a billion times. He's not imitable. I don't even want to get started. With his partner Spryzen, he became part of the supreme four."

"Oh yes." Valt remembered, continuing to talk. "He also has one unreal ability."

"Which one?" Asked Cuza.

"Making pasta." Valt mentioned, and everyone else almost fell over, remembering Shu's pasta.

"Are they delicious?" Asked Cuza.

"They are simply cosmic!" Exclaimed Valt. "Let's find him and ask if he'll cook for us."

"It's just noodles, right?" Cuza asked in bewilderment.

"Much more." Answered Valt. "And Shu is also an apprentice of Waki, just like me."

"Really?" Cuza asked interestedly and looked at the white-haired girl that Valt was leading.

"Yes, initially he just asked me to give him some advice, but at some point I just became his teacher." Waki answered with a weak smile. "Most likely the point is that I saw my younger brother in him. Just like I see him in Valt."

"I also see Waki's older sister in you!" Valt exclaimed joyfully.

"It's not surprising." Cuza said, attracting their attention. "As far as I know, Waki is the eldest of all those present here. She gives off such an aura of an older sister. It was noticeable when you hugged her, scared of a snake."

"That's right." Valt agreed. "Shu mentioned it too."

"Lucky you. Friend, rival, student and chef in one person. I look forward to our meeting." Cuza said and soon Carl returned to the team. "Looks like Carl discovered something."

"Are you sure!?" Wakiya exclaimed, waking up. The team went in the direction from which Carl had flown and soon saw the temple, which Wakiya then showed on the laptop.

"Here we are." Said Valt, looking at the structure.

"Yes, you're right Sherlock." Rantaro agreed with Valt.

"One hundred percent. Do you think we should come here?" Asked Cuza.

Wakari frowned. Strange. Usually someone was always guarding the entrance.

"I don't even doubt it. Not a bit." Wakiya said confidently. "We are in the clearing we saw in the photo."

"Maybe we should go inside." Valt said and walked forward.

"Valt, stop. This is dangerous." Waki said trying to stop him.

"Well, what could go wrong?" Valt said as he continued walking.

"Halt trespassers!" An unknown voice was suddenly heard, Waki's colorless eyes widened in fear, recognizing the aura of the silhouette. Valt stopped and looked at the stranger at the top of the temple. The stranger was dressed in black clothes with red accents, topped with a white and red cloak. On his face he wore a black mask with red eyes.

"Hello! Should we go to the snake pit here?" Valt shouted asking the stranger.

"Why is there probably a secret handshake there." Valt scolded Rantaro.

"Great mask. Is there some kinda party goin on?" Asked Cuza.

"Party." Carl repeated after Cuza. But the stranger ignored them, instead his gaze was focused on the white-haired girl with colorless eyes.

"So you'll just stand there!?" Exclaimed Wakiya, irritated by the stranger's behavior.

"Question?" Valt shouted. "Do you know anyone named Shu? I want to talk to him!"

If only you knew Valt. Waki thought sadly, looking at the familiar red silhouette.

"Get ready for battle!" The stranger shouted back to Valt.

"Huh?" Valt looked at him in bewilderment. Suddenly the ground began to shake and everyone began to look around.

Wait. If I remember its location correctly. Waki shuddered. She approached Valt's silhouette, grabbing him by the shoulder, pulling him towards her, moving him from the place where he was standing before the ground split open, opening the arena for the battle.

"Thank you Waki." Valt said to the blind girl, to which she nodded.

"What is this?" Wakiya exclaimed.

"Just like in action movies." Rantaro said.

"Guys, it's a bey arena." Daigo noted.

"Here is the evidence. We are there." Said Wakiya and turned to the stranger who was coming down the stairs. "If we win, will you finally answer us?"

"Okay. Let's get started. I'll win and we'll talk." Valt said confidently, walked up to the arena and showed his bey. "My name is Valt Aoi. Meet Genesis Valtryek. Your turn, who are you?"

"Red Eye." Answered the stranger.

"Well, that's a strange name." Answered Valt, looking at Red Eye in bewilderment.

"Just like Waki said." Wakiya noted. "Red Eye is similar to White Eye. So the former first blader of the world is also connected with the snake pit."

"And my bey is Legend Spryzen." Red Eye continued, showing his bey. Everyone's eyes widened in shock when they recognized their friend's bey.

"Do you see?" Daigo asked in disbelief.

"What's going on here?" Wakiya asked in confusion.

"Spryzen." Valt repeated in disbelief and got angry. "This is my friend's bey! What's the matter!?"

"The Shu you knew is no more." Red Eye replied causing everyone's eyes to widen in shock again except for Waki who was sadly looking at Red Eye's silhouette.

"What did you say!?" Wakiya exclaimed in shock.

"That's not true." Daigo insisted.

"Is this a joke?" Cuza asked seriously.

"What are you talking about?" Valt asked in shock.

"He was too weak. He was not worthy of Spryzen. But I am different and I laid claim to him. I know how to harness his true power." Red Eye explained and attached the bey to the launcher.

"My theory is correct! Shu was here!" Wakiya exclaimed joyfully, but then his smile turned into bewilderment. "But where is he now?"

"He's not there? But how can that be?" Rantaro asked in bewilderment, standing with Wakiya and Daigo.

If only they knew. Wakari sighed and again turned her attention to the silhouettes of Valt and Red Eye.

"I don't believe you!" Valt screamed. "He's not like that at all!" Valt attached the bey to the launcher. "Do you hear me? If I win, Spryzen will be mine!"

"Of course." Agreed Red Eye and prepared to launch.

"Let's start." Said Valt and also prepared for launch.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Valt and Red Eye shouted and simultaneously launched the beys. During the launch, Red Eye used the momentum of his push to power Spryzen. The beys smoothly landed on the arena and began to rush around the arena at insane speed.

"And he's fast." Rantaro noted.

"Did you see the launch?" Wakiya asked in shock as he watched the battle.

"Yeah." Daigo agreed.

"By jumping off the ground and pulling the launcher forward, he gave the bey serious acceleration. Which significantly improved Spryzen's parameters." Explained Waki, attracting their attention.

"He knows exactly how to show himself." Daigo agreed with Wakari's words, when suddenly he and Wakiya froze and looked in Waki's direction.

"Wait!" Wakiya exclaimed. "How did you see this? You can't see."

"Everyone has their secrets." Waki answered and they continued to watch the battle. Spryzen and Valtryek collided several times in the center and threw each other against the walls of the arena.

"Go ahead! Spring attack!" Valt exclaimed, but suddenly Spryzen abruptly changed his trajectory and headed straight towards Valtryek, knocking him out of the arena. Valt chuckled as Valtryek fell to the ground.

"Yes, that was expected." Cuza commented.

"Give me another chance!" Valt exclaimed, not intending to give up.

"You're welcome." Agreed Red Eye and switched the mode on the launcher, making a click.

This sound. Now, like me, he can change the rotation of the bey. Waki thought as she heard a familiar click.

"We'll destroy it." Valt said to Valtryek and prepared to launch just like Red Eye.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Valt and Red Eye shouted and launched their beys. The Beys landed smoothly on the arena, but Valt soon noticed that Spryzen began to spin in the other direction.

"He changed tactics." Rantaro noted.

"Now it's spinning counterclockwise." Cuza said.

"This means Spryzen is now spinning in both directions." Summed up Wakiya.

"What did I miss, is this some kind of trick?" Rantaro asked without understanding.

"He did something before launch." Daigo said as he watched the fight. "It's somehow connected."

"It's about launcher." Explained Waki, attracting everyone's attention. "His launcher is the same as mine, he can switch it at any time and change the rotation of his bey."

"Wait! You can do that too?" Rantaro cried, to which Wakari nodded. At the same time, Spryzen rushed around the arena, hitting the walls of the arena.

"He's much wilder than Valtryek." Rantaro noted as he watched the fight.

"Like an unbroken mustang." Cuza noted with interest, while Spryzen continued to accelerate.

"Okay, go ahead, partner!" Valt exclaimed and Valtryek began to attack Spryzen, but after the first blow, Valtryek's speed decreased.

"No! We will never give up!" Valt shouted.

"Spryzen." Said Red Eye, calling upon the spirit of the bey. Red energy surrounded him and Spryzen appeared. "Axe Launch!" Spryzen rushed at high speed straight towards the staggering Valtryek and blew him up on impact. Valt, like everyone else, looked at Valtryek's parts in shock.

"Hard," Rantaro said as Spryzen was still circling the arena. Spryzen hit the arena wall and jumped straight into Red Eye's hand.

"Leave!" Red Eye ordered and walked towards the entrance to the temple. Valt quickly picked up the parts of Valtryek.

"Stop!" Valt called, but Red Eye ignored him and moved on. But Valt blocked his way. "I said stop!"

"Losers are useless." Said Red Eye, looking at Valt who was blocking his path.

"Getting rid of Shu. Did you tell him too?" Valt asked angrily, don't let Red Eye pass. "Tell me where to find him. I deserve to know!" Red Eye simply ignored Valt's question and walked around him heading to the temple.

"BRING BACK SPRYZEN! HE'S NOT YOURS!" Valt shouted after Red Eye. The gates to the temple opened, but before entering the temple, Red Eye turned his head and met the colorless eyes of Waki.

Wakari sadly watched the disappearing silhouette of her first apprentice, realizing that it was too late to try to do something. After all, it was already impossible to get him out of there. Why did everything turn out this way Shu.

~In the next chapter~

We must go after Red Eye, but masked bladers stand in the way. They want us to fight the shadow beys, who are similar to ours. If we want to get out, we'll have to win. But wait, there are six of us, why are there only five opponents? What!? Waki can't come with us!? In the next chapter, Beyblade Burst Evolution, Shadow Magic! The Snake Pit!

- 3!

- 2!

- 1!

Let it rip!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 23.3K 46
❝ Have you ever heard about the story of the Phoenix? Legend has it; the Phoenix carried its flames for 1000 years before burning itself. When it ros...
9.1K 412 20
1 on #shukurenai on 23 June 2021 1 on #beybladeburst on 25th June 2021 I took off my mask for a while and then started thinking about her, Y/n. Do I...
24.2K 591 53
Legendary Blader Valt Aoi has been training the next generation of elite Bladers at Spain's BC Sol. One day, rookie Bladers Dante and Demi Koryu and...
28.4K 831 26
(Y/n), loved nothing more than to sit beside her window listening to the sound of nature around her. Her whole life she spent in a fantasy world made...