FAUX LOVE

By HJwritesTK

FAKE LOVE SERIES- Book 1. A story about Love, Betrayal and Heartbreak. TOP JUNGKOOK BOTTOM TAEHYUNG #1 in ch... More

☆[INTRODUCTION]☆
☆[1]☆
☆[2]☆
☆[3]☆
☆[4]☆
☆[5]☆
☆[6]☆
☆[7]☆
☆[8]☆
☆[9]☆
☆[10]☆
☆[11]☆
☆[12]☆
☆[13]☆
☆[14]☆
☆[15]☆
☆[17]☆
very important
☆[18]☆
☆[19]☆
☆[20]☆
☆[21]☆
☆[22]☆
☆[23]☆
☆[24]☆
☆[25]☆
☆[26]☆
☆[27]☆
☆[28]☆

☆[16]☆

1.4K 137 22
By HJwritesTK

~20231119

Dohyun caressed Taehyung's hair, who was now asleep on his chest after having a breakdown. He swayed their bodies together, recalling how Taehyung sobbed at how he couldn't fight for himself because he was close to having a panic attack.

He struggling with it in the past after he lost his mother. He has been doing so well for a couple of years now after getting required treatment. And the news of Taehyung almost having a panic attack didn't settle well with him.

But he know the moment Taehyung feels even a little off, he'd definitely take help. That was a relief for him and he trusts his son.

He was really glad and proud that Taehyung was strong enough to accept that he was not fine and he needed professional help. He still remember the day Taehyung spoke to him for the first time about his mental health. He said his mind and his emotions are a part of him and he needs to take care of them too.

THE MOMENT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE UNWELL AND NEED HELP, IT IS YOUR FIRST STEP TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW STRONG YOU ARE AND THAT THEY CAN DO THE SAME.

The first time he realized how he distanced himself from his son but it was too late. What if Taehyung didn't tell him he was suffering and just how long has the boy suffered?

He remembers clearly how he tried to mend whatever was left even though he knew back of his head that he was a little too late. He dropped him off at the therapist for every appointment religiously, waited for him until he finished, watched and put efforts from his side that helped him recover sooner. But the distance between them never decreased.

He saw how Taehyung grew stronger with each day individually. Finally, after the treatment he decided to leave to Paris alone for his studies.

He looked at Taehyung and smiled who snuggled close to him. "I am so proud of you Tae Bear." He whispered pecking his nose, placing his cheek on his hair as he stared into nothing, lost in thoughts.

.

Everyone in the room looked at one another in confusion as they waited for Jungkook to give his views about the presentation.

“Mr Jeon?” Bright tried to get his attention who seems to be too deep in thoughts. So, he tried again. “Mr Jeon.” This time a little louder.

Jungkook stood up abruptly, pushing back his chair a little harshly before leaving the room. Not bothering to give a single excuse to all the people in the conference room.

He directly went to the parking lot, snatching the car keys from his driver who was waiting for his order. He got into the car and drove away, his mind not present in the moment. He was just moving robotically.

He drummed on steering wheel, moving his legs up and down. All he could think was how he went out of his character and interfered in something he wasn’t supposed to. That was not the plan.

What was he thinking when he went to Kim to talk about Taehyung? He saved him and he would do that for anyone in that position but what about the emotions and actions followed? Would he do that for just anyone? He knows wouldn’t do it for anyone in this world.

For the first time ever he was questioning his decisions. Including getting involved with Kim Taehyung.

He drove to his penthouse and directly walked towards his bathroom. He got rid of his clothes before standing under the shower. Not bothering to turn the warm water on as he let the cold drops torture his skin.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror for what seemed to feel like hours. He could feel the person on the other side point his finger accusingly, mocking him for going out of his character, his plans. He was trying to find at least one reason to chase the feeling away but every single outcome is not in his favor.

The way he saw red when he saw Taehyung so helpless. The way his helplessness peaked just to know that the other was safe desperately. The way he wanted the other to face his fears. The way he took the first step to talk to the man he considered rival all these years just to give Taehyung some comfort. What is indeed wrong with him?

He dressed up not bothering to answer the phone that has been blowing up from the moment he left the conference hall. He let out a deep irritated sigh before answering, knowing very well it was his brother on the other side.

“What is it? I know you already managed to handle my abrupt actions. So, why are you not giving up? I need to be alone.” He roared not bothering to even let Bright speak a single word. He frowned when all he got was silence.

He could hear heavy breaths before he spoke gently. “Are you okay hyung?” Jungkook felt his shoulders slump at the question. Is it because of the comfort the question brought him or because he knows how Bright can always see through him? The person who might know the answer if he looks doesn’t wants to find out.

“Take care, hyung. I will manage everything here.” Bright cut the call understanding he is not going to get any answer from his brother. Both of the Jeons had been through a lot of emotions because of the blonde man.

He clutched onto his phone thinking about Lisa and before he knew it he was already calling her.

‘Hey babe...’

‘Hey…’ He replied softly.

'I was about to—'

And that’s all he heard before he got lost in thoughts, yet again. He could hear Taehyung's voice echoing in his mind, followed by the few laughs he managed to pull out of him and finally, the distressed voice filled with hope the moment he said his name on the awful day.

After a long time, just when he thought things are progressing and Taehyung was opening up to him, he ran away like a coward. Scared of the purity he saw in Taehyung's eyes when he read him like a book in the party.

Only if he didn't leave.

Jungkook clenched his jaw when he realised what he was doing. He was doing it again. Thinking about Taehyung more than necessary. The more he is trying to escape it, the more he is falling deep into this whatever pit.

He tried hard to focus on something other than his scary thoughts. He could hear faint voice of his girlfriend and he pushed himself to focus on her.

She was talking about how she spent her day. Did she say her day was good or not? He didn't know. He stared into nothing a slight frown forming between his eyebrows.

It was like he was working in an auto mode when it’s about Taehyung, and he absolutely hated that feeling. He wants to be in control. He wants to control every action, every emotion. Like he has been doing all these years. It should be easy for someone like him, who mastered it. But it wasn’t.

No. He cannot give anyone that power to invade his thoughts like this. NO ONE.

"..and I was presenting the--"

"I Love You." He interrupted her blabbering, robotically.

"Huh?" It was hard for Lisa to catch what he said. She was not sure if it was what she thought it was.

"I love you. I really do." He said again, calmly but with a hint of desperation and something close to explaining himself. Who was he trying to convince? Was it Lisa? Or himself?

"I know. I love you too Kook." He could feel her smile as she spoke those words. But did the words cause any relief to his heart like thought they would? The smile on his face that didn't reach his eyes has the answer.

"When are going to be back? Can't you come sooner?"

"Are you alright? I mean that's what I've been talking about and you are not paying attention. But I am happy you said I love you after a long time."

Jungkook frowned when he heard her. Did he really not say those words to her for long? He hopes it was Lisa being dramatic but he knows it's not. And now he feels guilty. Just how long has it been he even had a proper talk with his LOVE?

He was never like this. He always fulfilled his duty aa a boyfriend and how. Maybe it's because of the distance, right?

"I am sorry. My head is a mess. I just miss you." He laid on his bead letting out a tired sigh.

"I miss you too. I will be back as soon as I can. Trust me I am trying." He hummed before disconnecting the call after informing her he needs to rest and closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes in a jerk at the sudden flash of the image. He got up abruptly and called Bright.

"How many meetings do we have with Mr Kim?"

"Huh? Oh..Uh... Total five along with Mr Cha and the contract ends by next week."

"Prepone meeting with Mr Giovanni. Arrange the status for one week. I should be out of the country by tomorrow night. And you attend those with Cha and Ta-- Mr Kim."

"But--"

"Understood?"

"Yes. Mr Jeon."

.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes, waking up from his slumber. He looked around the empty room and sighed.

He groaned when he saw his reflection in mirror. His red puffy eyes, his tear stained cheeks. He looked like a mess. He walked to the bathroom and washed his face.

He patted his face with the towel as he walked into the kitchen to satisfy his growling stomach. He halted in his steps when he saw Dohyun cooking in the kitchen with utmost concentration.

"What are--"

"Oh Tae bear. You are up? I am making makguksu. Come on."

Taehyung frowned and walked towards him. "Mr Kim, I think you--"

Dohyun let out a deep sigh and interrupted him. "I think you misunderstood the situation. You don't need to cook for me and whatever happened was a mistake. Is that what you want to say Mr Little Kim?"

Dohyun finished, booping Taehyung's nose who looked too stunned to answer back, earning a laugh from his father.

"I know you are strong and you don't need me. You are fine on your own. But can you let Appa do this for his son? I don't how long this old man will live. I--"

"Can you speed up? I am hungry." Taehyung walked out of the kitchen after interrupting Dohyun, not liking the words he was using.

Dohyun smiled when he heard Taehyung and continued cooking and screamed behind the leaving man. "Yes, your majesty!!"

He could tell Taehyung was pouting when he spoke those words and as he expected he was sitting on the dining table with a
pout on his face.

He quickly served himself and Taehyung. "Is it good?"

He asked as soon as Taehyung took the first bite, who didn't bother to answer. Dohyun smiled when he saw Taehyung devour the food.

"Take it easy bear." Taehyung glared at him, his mouth full of food and all he could think was CUTE.

After they finished, Dohyun cleared the table and started doing dishes before Taehyung forcefully made him stop. Both of them sat in the hall, basking in silence with a hint of tension.

Elder kim could see Taehyung playing with his fingers. "You wanna say something?"

"Thank you." Taehyung finally broke the silence looking at his father who raised his eyebrow.
"F-For the food." He finished looking away.

Dohyun smiled and sat next to him. He held his hand knowing very well what Taehyung was thanking for. "I know." He said pecking his knuckles.

"Just remember what I said. I am right here. I wouldn't even know about this if not for that Jeon kid."

Taehyung jerked his head towards his father at the mention, a frown slowly making its way to his face.
"I will always be grateful for him for this even if our history is not good."

Taehyung was lost in thoughts, thinking about Jungkook with a sad smile on his face when he recalled how he saved him and where he would be if it weren't for him.

"I need to thank him. Did you?"

Taehyung looked at his fingers at the question and Dohyun knows the answer already. "Is this what I teach you Tae? He saved two lives. Yours and mine. So we need to be more grateful."

And now Taehyung was filled with guilt. He bit on his lower lip when he recalled how he behaved with Jungkook since the incident. Now he knows, he don't just need to thank him but apologize too.

.

Next morning, Jungkook was packing his bag for the flight that night for a week. Exactly until the day he has his contract with Cha and CELIO.

He knows very well Bright will take care of everything here. He almost had second thoughts about this because he was doing this to stay away from Taehyung. Is he giving him so much importance? But he can't deny it when he crosses his mind every second and when he himself crosses his boundaries everytime.

"Hello Mr Cha. Uh--yes... Something came up. Continue with Bright from here, I will schedule another meeting with you... And please inform Mr Kim on my behalf too...Yes... Okay... Send the papers with Bright. I will sign them... Okay." He cut the call and continued packing, ignoring all the text messages that followed like he had been doing all day.

Jungkook casually walked to open the door when heard the doorbell ring. He stood rooted in his spot in surprise and shock when he saw Taehyung stand there with a smile on his face.

End of Chapter 16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 10.8K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
420K 17.9K 11
[ TAEKOOK COMPLETED MINI-SERIES ] {Taekook Love story au} (LONG CHAPTERS) Taehyung heartbroken after receiving a betrayal from his long term boyfrie...
213K 4.3K 28
Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for 2 years. They were the couple everyone enjoyed seeing. They where like match mates from heaven. Jungko...
156K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...