SMG4 x harem x Op male reader...

By JustyTurner

His name is Y/n L/n and he woke up all of a sudden in a mysterious and crazy world where all characters from... More

Main protagonist
Weapons
Vehicles
Harem (Part 1)
Harem (Part 2)
Harem (Part 3)
Harem (part 4)
Harem (Part 5)
Harem (Part 6)
Harem (Part 7)
Harem (Part 8 final)
Chapter 1: Daily life as a mercenary
Chapter 2: Try joining a team
Chapter 3: The missing meme's
Chapter 4: Guard chomp attack
Chapter 5: A Chilly day out
Chapter 6: The stolen Fairy Heart (Arc 1)
Chaptrr 7: The Stolen Fairy Heart (Arc 2)
Chapter 8: The Stolen Fairy Heart (Arc 3 final)
Chapter 9: The toilet killer
Chapter 10: Valentine dates (Lemon)
Chapter 11: A night with animatronics.....and Mario
Chapter 12: A Inkling
Chapter 13: Going to hell
Chapter 14: Retrace your steps
Chapter 14-15: A fun night (lemon)
Chapter 15: The idiotic secret mission (Arc 1)
Chapter 16: The idiotic secret mission (Arc 2)
Chapter 17: The idiotic secret misson (Arc 3)
Chapter 18: The idiotic secret mission (Arc 4 final)
Chapter 19: Awakening power
Chapter 20: Hotel Y/n (lemon)
Chapter 21: Crime can't pay
Chapter 22: Another night at Freddys
Chapter 23: Meet the pycho girl
Chapter 24: A outbreak within the castle
Chapter 25: The search
Chapter 27: Onyx's rise (Arc 2)
Chapter 28: Onyx's rise (Arc 3)
Chapter 29: Onyx's rise (Arc 4)
Chapter 30: Onyx's rise (Arc 5 Final)
Chapter 31: A special surprise (lemon)
Chapter 32: The award ceremony (lemon)
Chapter 33: Proof your worth
Chapter 34: Mushroom Kingdom high-school
Chapter 35: A government visit
Chapter 36: Max and Friends daily life
Chapter 37: A killer in the pokemon region (Arc 1)
Chapter 38: A Killer in the Pokemon region (Arc 2)
Chapter 39: A killer in the pokemon region (Arc 3) (Lemon)
Chapter 40: A Killer in the Pokemon region (Arc 4 final)
Chapter 41: Mario a hero? (lemon)
Chapter 42: A cute creature from space
Chapter 43: Crime deadly or annoying
Chapter 44: Be nice to my enemies?
Chapter 45: Chilling in Bowers place
Chapter 46: The shortest heist ever
Chapter 47: The kingdoms that vanish
Chapter 48: The ultimate kingdom to rule
Chapter 49: Anime war (Arc 1)
Chapter 50: Anime War (Arc 2)
Chapter 51: Anime War (Arc 3)

Chapter 26: Onyx's rise (Arc 1)

576 20 3
By JustyTurner

It was a normal day where we see Y/n pulling up his Deluxo at the parking lot and step out of his Deluxo as he arrives at Comic con where Mario and Luigi invited him to. He make his way over to the front entrance and once there he step inside to see lots of booths being in there with a lot of people dress up as their favourite characters or other things.

He look around the place when Mario and Luigi came over.

Luigi: Hey Y/n, glad you made it.

Y/n: (smile) Glad to be here. Thanks for the invite.

Luigi: (smile) No problem.

Mario: Say you think there is a Spaghetti booth here?

Y/n: Um maybe? I mean who knows what weird crap they stored in this place.

Luigi: Well anyways how's things? Aren't the rest of your gang coming?

Y/n: Nah they're staying at my place. Saying they might be creep out with the weirdos dress up here.

Luigi: True.

Y/n: Anyways I'm just gonna wonder around for a while, see you two later.

Luigi: Sure, have fun.

Mario: Come on let's go!

Mario dragged Luigi award as Y/n just let out a light chuckle and then make his way through the crowd of people. He check out the booths and taking some pictures and looking at the stuff they are selling.

Disbite the weird cosplays he come across everything seems alright as he walk through only to be bumped by someone as the person drop a rubber duck.

???: I'm sorry sir!

Y/n: (smirk) No problem. You okay?

???: Y-Yes. Thank you?

He hell her up and noticed that she had a robotic arm as he help her up as she pick up her rubber duck as he ask her.

Y/n: Nice arm. Is that part of your custom or a actual robotic arm?

???: Oh its very much real.

Y/n: Oh, sorry.

???: Oh no I don't blame you. Sorry again from early.

Y/n: Nah no problem it was only an accident.

Meggy: There you are!

Suddenly Meggy came over and came up to the girl while she turn to see Y/n which surprised her.

Meggy: (surprised) Y/n! Hey what brings you here?

Y/n: Oh Luigi invited me here, what about yourself?

Meggy: Oh just having some fun.

Y/n: (smile) Cool.

???: Um excuse me but do you two know each other?

Meggy: Oh right! Y/n this is Tari, Tari this is Y/n, he's a mercenary and Bounty hunter.

Y/n: (smile) Sup.

Tari: (small smile) Greetings.

Meggy: I met Tari at a theme park. You should have seen her, she has good aiming skills.

Tari: (light laugh) It's nothing I just like playing games.

Y/n: (smirk) Well its nice meeting you. So encounter Mario or Luigi around yet?

Meggy: No but maybe best. Knowing Mario he may cost a explosion.

Y/n: Good point. Say i remember Rebecca is gonna be here so wanna go over and-

Suddenly they hear cheering which they look over to see a crowd of people gathering around and cheering which they came over and Y/n looks over them and sees a man wearing a suit.

Y/n: (surprised) Holy shit! Hideo Kojima is here.

Tari: (shocked) No way! He is?!

Meggy: Whose he?

Y/n: He's the guy who created the Medal gear solid series. But I didn't know he was here.

Tari: Still we can't get over to him because of the crowd.

Y/n: (smirk) Well no crowd isn't gonna stop me.

He then pulled out a portal gun and fire it on top of the ceiling above Hideo while shooting another on the floor which open a portal to down below which amazed Tari.

Meggy: Since when do you have a portal gun?

Y/n: Let's not get into any plot holes and just say i always have it. Anyways let's go.

Y/n jumps through with Meggy following behind. Tari was a bit nervous and was about to jump when she noticed a duck sale going on and decided to get some.

We then see the two fallen through the portal from the ceiling and land in front of Hideo as he turn to them.

Y/n: Yo Hideo we would like to ask you some ques-

Suddenly Mario crashes through the crowd of people with his go-kart and accident ran over Hideo which Mario jump out without any care.

Meggy just sigh including Y/n when he noticed something. He look around and noticing hooded figures are looking up the exits all around them.

Y/n: (thought) What on earth are they doing?

He looks over at Mario approaching Hideo as Hideo slowly gets up only to sees something pulling out from his back which he immediately called out.

Y/n: Mario get away from him!

Mario turn only for Hideo to pull out a T Pose bomb which Meggy rushed over and pushed Mario away but it was too late for her as the bomb exploded, sending both Mario and Y/n back.

Y/n slammed into the wall and shake his head and looks over to see Meggy being turned into a T Pose zombie.

Y/n: No!

Suddenly the hooded figures pulled out weapons and grenade launches with T Pose virus grenades inside as they fire at the crowd and infected everyone with it.

A group of arm soldiers open fire at Y/n but he quickly pulled out his portal gun to a wall near them and fire one next to him onky to go through and punch the soldier in the face.

He picked up his rifle and open fire at the soldiers and taking them out.

He then hear laughter from Hideo as he turn and sees Hideo revealing himself to being Waluigi as he laughs.

Y/n: You!

Waluigi: (smirk) Hello.

In rage he fire his rifle at him but Waluigi stops the bullets and reflected them back at him which he rolled out of the way.

He pulled the trigger but realised he ran out of ammo so he drop his rifle as Waluigi glare at him while more soldiers came over and open fire at him which he had no choice but to escape.

He race towards the exit and once there sees a few soldiers having trouble locking it so he kick one to the ground, quickly picked up his pistol as he shoot two dead and kick the door open and called out.

Y/n: Everyone through here now!

A crowd od civilian rush out as arm soldiers open fire at them but Y/n fire his pistol at then and take out a few.

SMG4: What's going on?!

He sees SMG4 and Mario rushing over and once they came over Y/n ask Mario.

Y/n: Where's your brother?!

Mario: I lost him in the crowd!

He looks back and unfortunately sees him turned into a T Pose zombie.

Y/n: We gonna go. Now!

They leave as Y/n fire his pistol and then he ran off. He returned back to his Deluxo and once inside set it to hover mode and he flies back.

He calls up Samus and the others and after a while they answered.

Samus: (phone) Hey what's up?

Y/n: Not good. I need you all to arm up and wait for me.

Samus: (phone) Why what's happening?

Y/n: Comic con was attacked by armed soldiers and the T Pose virus......

Suddenly there was a flash as he turn and sees the whole city under attack and he looks down to see T Pose zombies and arm soldiers destroy buildings and costing chaos as he finishes by saying.

Y/n: The whole city is under attack and the T Pose virus.....has been unleashed. Our home isn't safe, get down to the telepoter room right now!

Samus: (phone) Right!

We cut to the city in chaos as T Pose zombies infected any civilians off the streets and arm soldiers taking over. Police arrive to try to stop them but they are immediately outmatched against their fire power and weapons. They soon take control over the cities defense and lock down bridges and any entrance of exit to and from the city as the city is now on lock down by this terrorist organisation.

(Meanwhile)

Back at Comic con we find Tari digging within a cart filled with stuff animals and pulls out a cute stuff animal of a dock as she climb out of the cart.

Tari: Hey Meggy, Y/n look at this!

She noticed that everything is quiet and there was no sign of anyone. She look around and is kinda scared until she noticed two arm soldiers which she immediately hide as they drag a civilian towards the crowd.

She follow and soon she is shocked to see everyone including Meggy turned into a T Pose zombie as the two soldiers takes the civilian to Waluigi to which he turns him into a T Pose.

Tari: (thought) Oh my god. This can't be happening.

Suddenly the doors open and Tari hide as Onyx enters and looks around to see their plan is a success.

Onyx: (smirk) Nicely done Waluigi. Now all of these T Pose zombie are now under our control.

Waluigi: All thanks to this wound Dr Derek give me that allows me to control them.

Onyx: (smirk) Indeed.

Male soldier: Sir.

He turn to see three soldiers with one pointing a camera at him which Onyx gets ready and once he is ready he says.

Onyx: (smirk) Let's introduce ourselves to the world.

Once that they turn the camera and all TV, radios, videos and everything screen like is been hacked and shows a live video of Onyx as he announced to the world.

Onyx: (smirk) Greetings people of the world! My name is Onyx, leader of a terrorist organisation I like to call "The Onyx force." For years my organisation have been living within the shadows, hiding among the citizens and stealing any important information and weapons to use in our quest to take over the world. We have taking over one of the most largest and most important cities in the world! The citizens of this city are either turned into our mindless T Pose zombies or captured and held hostage by my men who aren't afraid of killing innocent lives. You all may wonder "what happens now?" Glad you all ask. I have my men stocking up supplies filled with T Pose virus onto my boats, aircraft ships and planes to be sent out and infect the rest of the world. If you wish to not be turned then I suggest you all surrender and step down as leaders, Kings or emperors, because I'm taking in charge and the whole world belongs to me. If any military or super hero's try to stop us....Well.....let's just say they won't even make it to the city. We are ready for anything that is coming to us. I will give you all 24 hours to decide what to do. If you don't surrender after 24 hours.....then be ready to face the Apocalypse that you all have never seen. This is Onyx, signing off.

(Meanwhile)

We see Onyx troops arriving at Y/n's House and once there they break inside and search around for Y/n ans his team. They slowly move through the house, checking every room but nothing.

They soon discovered a metal door which they open and they pour inside only to see a telepoter there and what they can hear is beeping.

They search around and one pull over the carpet and washer with a bomb that hitted zero.

Male soldier: Bomb! Bomb!

Suddenly the whole house exploded, taking all the soldiers within ad the other outside step back in shock to see that the house is now in flames as they see that their mission is done and they drive away.

Little did they know Y/n and his team have already escape at one location where they get ready.........for war.

To be continued.........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 332 19
So, for this book Y/N is someone kind of mysterious you could say? Growing up Y/N was bullied. From Middle school through the entirety of High school...
20.2K 576 19
After the Frontier war against the IMC, the Militia has now finally won what thought to be a endless war and now the galaxy will live in peace. The M...
104K 2K 50
Earthland is a magic and wonderful place where those who have magic will join guilds and take on jobs while also forming friends while being part of...
39.3K 1K 10
Injustice, cruelty, slavery and torture is what all that Y/n have witnessed since his parents abandon him as a child to people who use him and all as...