MY STEP- BROTHERS (BTS,TXT&BL...

By Pooh_In_India

choi y/n 19 years old,live with her mother and her brothers, y/n is sweet to love ones (who cares about her)... More

INTRODUCTION (part 1)
introduction (part 2)
returning to south korea
BACK TO HOME
meeting with soon to be step- family (part 1)
meeting (part 2)
DINNER
SHOPPING
Youngsters Bonding
wedding
reception
new home
14
15
16
17
18
REUNION (part1)
reunion (part2)
21
Y/N: MR.KIM YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DECIDE WHO HE SHOULD MARRY, GIVE HIM FREEDOM.
SHOCKED
MESS!
photos
AMUSEMENT PARK (PART 1)
AMUSEMENT PARK (PART 2)
FAMILY TIME (part 1)
FAMILY TIME (PART 2)
IN HOTEL ROOM
BEACH SIDE AT NIGHT
TRUTH OR DARE
SAND CASTLE
BACK TO HOME
broken guitar 🎸
FRIENDS HANGOUT (PART 1)
FRIENDS HANGOUT (PART 2)
REPLACEMENT(PART1)
REPLACEMENT(PART2)
REPLACEMENT(PART3)
CAFÉ
GOT TO KNOW THE TRUTH
revealing real identity
DISSAPOINTED
who is the owner of this beautiful mansion? 🤨
A PARTY?
AWARDS
A PLAN?
GUILT (PART 1)
NOTICE
GUILT (PART-2)
PLANNING FOR A TRIP
HOTEL ROOMS
twinning
APOLOGY
NOTICE
Planning of surprises
LONDON EYE
it's beautiful
APOLOGY
she killed my appa
Family Twinning
Names
party
I forgive you (part 1)
i forgive you (part 2)
injured
hospital

13

526 13 1
By Pooh_In_India

Next morning
06am

I woke up and went to bathroom Jito freshen up and take a quick bath and wear my clothes and went downstairs, no one was in living room so i went to kitchen to see what is in refrigirator and there i saw yeonjun oppa and jin both are making something and laughing so i think they are bonding with eachother, they are making Breakfast i guess so i went to them and greet them.

Me: GOOD MORNING!

Jin: good morning chub.

Yeonjun:good morning sweety. What are you doing here in the early morning?

Me:nothing i am just here to see if there is any flavoured drink inside the fridge.

Jin: wait let me give you.

He went to fridge and took 4 bottles from the fridge and said

Jin: take any one you want there are 4 different flavour of drinks, chocolate milk, banana milk,strawberry milk and melon milk.

Me: i will take my fav banana milk, thankyou.

Jin: i think you and jungkook both are real twins, his fav flavoured milk is also banana milk.

Yeonjun: i remember when she goes to school she warn us by saying if anyone ever touch her banana milk, then it will be his/her last day on earth.

Jin: really, jungkook also threat us even now.

Me: can i call you oppa?

Jin: ofcourse, you can.(said happily).

I smiled at him and said thankyou for banana milk. And left from there.

Yeonjun pov:

I think she also accept jin hyung then she left then i look towards jin hyung he was looking full shocked.
Jin:(shocked)

Yeonjun: what happen hyung why are you looking shocked.

Jin: her smile is Beautiful.

Yeonjun: i know right, but why are you this much shock.

Jin: because jungkook also have same smile as her.

YEONJUN:Really?, i think were be twins in previous life that's why they have many thing similar to eachother like you can see their smile and eyes are similar to eachothers.

Jin: yeah i also think so.

Then we both return to make breakfast.

Time skip
Dining room

Author pov

Jin and yeonjun both were serveing the food on the table while talking random things with eachother then soobin and jhope came there and greet their elder brothers then and sat on the chair using their phones while waiting for others then namjoon came and sat on the chair after greeted his brothers slowly everyone came except 3 persons who were jungkook, y/n and yoongi.

Ms.kim: i think they are still sleeping.

Yeonjun: y/n had woken up and she is in garden. I don't know about other 2.

Then y/n enter in the dining room, there were 3 empty seats one beside ms. Kim and 2 between taehyun and jimin, she sat beside taehyun and said before sitting:

Y/n: good morning(cold).

Jimin: rude ash(he wishpered lowly but y/n heard him and scroff at his words).

Ms.kim: y/n where is jungkook?

Y/n: how can i know where he is?(clod)

Jimin: because you are his twin soulmate.You should know that.

Y/n: i know that we are twins but it does not means that we both will follow eachother everywhere.(cold)

Then jungkook came greet everyone and take his sit between jimin and y/n.

Mr.kim: now where is suga? Call him fast, i also want to announce something.

Y/n: who is suga now?(whispered to jungkook)

Jungkook: oh, it's yoongi hyung's nickname. (whispered back)

Jin: ok let me ca-( cutted by suga's entry)

Suga enters the room and greet others and sit besides ms. Kim as their were no other places were left.

Mr.kim: ok childrens as all are present here we both want to tell you something.

Ms.kim: we both are going for a business trip for 2 months.

Yeonjun: when are you both going?

Mr. Kim: today afternoon.

Yeonjun: actually me, soobin, beomgyu and taehyun are also going for a business trip for 2 week.

Ms.kim: when are you leaving.

Soobin: same time as yours.

Mr.kim: ok then we will leave for airport together.

Beomgyu: ok da- mr.kim.

Mr.kim: it's okay you can call me dad. Okay so eat your breakfast now.

After eating the breakfast jungkook, jimin and taehyung went to gaming room, y/n and kai went outside to spent some time with eachother, bts hyung line went to office room to discuss about the mission and others went to their rooms to do pack their things.

Y/n's pov

Me and kai oppa went to our secret bike garage.

Bike garage☝

Our brothers don't know about us having bike garage, me and kai oppa we both have a hobbie to collect sport bike and we both wanted to have a bike garage like our brothers have car garage, when we talk about our brother to make a bike garage they said no directly without thinking so we both plan to have secret bike garage without knowing anyone and also put a lock outside on the door and only we both know the password.

My bike

Kai oppa's bike

My outfit

My brother's outfit

After hoping on our bike,We both went to our favourite place where we always go to spent our time with eachother.

After minutes we reach our destination and park our bikes in parking lod.

I know it's a very beautiful place.

We both started to walk oppa ask me.

Kai: what do you think?

Me: about what?

Kai: about how they will treat us after mr and ms.kim and our brothers went to buisness trip?

Me: don't worry about that oppa you know i think they are not bad peoples and if they will show us their devil side then we can also make our devil wake up and show then our devil,you know right.
( i playfully wink at him and he chuckled at me)

Me: yaah oppa today you are looking like a pig.( i said and started to run as i can see he also started to run after me to catch me because of my compliment i have give to him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4K 37
⚠️NO ROMANCE. JUST A SIBLING BOOK⚠️ Dahyun,Daehan and Y/n, the Triplets discovers that their mother is going to get married again. The fact is the ma...
154K 4.5K 55
THIS IS MY FRIST WATTPAD STORY (PURE SIBLINGS BOND) She is cute, innocent, bubbly, talkative for world But. . . . . She is opposite in under world ...
95.5K 1.8K 17
Hello ,annyeonghaseyo beautiful hooman ✿⁠ Here Bts and Blackpink are siblings and how y/n their stepsister will cope up with the sudden changes in h...
240K 6.1K 35
"We don't want a girl like u as our sister. " "Trust me dude even I don't want u guys as my brothers" _ _ _ _ _ _ "Don't even think of harming our si...