143 (Englot , Heina & CHUMDEE)

By NesaNudee

*Starts with prank, ends with love* More

PART 1
PART 2 ( Engfa, Tina, Nudee)
PART 3 (HEINA)
PART 4 (THE BULLIES) / (CHUMDEE) <3
PART 5 (CHUMDEE)
PART 6 ( UNFRIENDS)
The Characters
The Ships❀️🌈
PART 9
PART 10 ( bullies became buddies)
PART 11 (CharTin)
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 ( Englot?, Heina?, Chumdee <3 )
CHAPTER 15 (Jealousy Alert)
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17 (FOR A CHANGE <3 )
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19 (Heartbreak)
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 (RATED SPG SLERT)
CHAPTER 22 (Rival?)
CHAPTER 23 ( NEW SHIP? </3 )
CHAPTER 24 (HMMM...? Weird Fellings right?) XD
CHAPTER 25 ( One Last Hug <3 )
CHAPTER 27 ( Friendly help XD )
CHAPTER 28 (gf?)
CHAPTER 29 (picture & kiss & New)
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31 ( Hide feelings <3 XD )
CHAPTER 32 ( Celebrate & Feelings )
CHAPTER 33 (The Plan)
CHAPTER 34 ( Courting )
CHAPTER 35 ( <3 )

CHAPTER 26 ( Shoulder to cry on )

438 13 1
By NesaNudee

CHAPTER 27 ( Shoulder to cry on )

"Oh! Do you know that..." Engfa's voice is slowly getting softer and softer as Faye and he walked further and further away from Charlotte.

Charlotte clenched her teeth in annoyance as Engfa totally ignored her and continue telling his damn story to Faye.

Charlotte unconsciously slammed her locker which made Heidi and Chumpo jumped in shocked.

"Sorry." Charlotte said and looked down.

"You okay?" Chumpo asked and Charlotte nodded.

"Just having a lot of thoughts right now." Charlotte said which made Heidi and Chumpo look at each other.

They have noticed Engfa and Faye's presence and they know that Charlotte's mood change might be because of her.

"You can tell us, you know. If you're having too much stress just let us know. Don't bottle things up." Heidi said and Charlotte smiled before nodding.

"I'm fine. I can handle it." Charlotte said and they went back to their class.

During their break, Charlotte decided to go to the library as she don't feel like eating.

When she's on her way to the library, she saw Engfa and Faye again.

Charlotte hide herself secretly at a corner, eavesdropping to their conversation.

But Faye have caught Charlotte's shadow from the side of her eye.

Faye smirked secretly and start touching Engfa's bicep.

She also rubbed her bicep to trigger Charlotte more.

And it did work as Charlotte is silently killing Faye in her mind.

But what angers her more is that dumb Engfa is still sketching away, totally fine with Faye touching her.

Charlotte then stomped away angrily which made Faye smiled in victory.

Engfa looked up and caught Faye smiling.

"Yo, that's creepy. What are you smiling at?" Engfa asked and looked back but he saw nothing as Charlotte have already left.

"Nothing. Just thought of something." Faye said and Engfa nodded.

Meanwhile, Charlotte is cursing under her breath and Nudee saw her.

"Hey. Why didn't you go for lunch today?" Nudee asked, catching up with Charlotte.

"No appetite." vsimply replied and Nudee noticed Charlotte 's mood.

"What's wrong?" Nudee asked and Charlotte looked down.

"Your stupid friend..." Charlotte said and Nudee frowned.

"Tina?" Nudee asked but Charlotte shook her head.

"Engfa?" Nudee asked and Charlotte kept still.

"What about her?" Nudee asked and Charlotte start telling Nudee about everything from the start of the incident to what happened earlier.

"Do you know why you are feeling this?" Nudee asked but Charlotte shook her head.

"But I hate it so much. I have the urge to pull out all of her hairs whenever I felt it." Charlotte said and Nudee know what is going on.

"Then why didn't you approach her and talk to her about it?" casked.

"Because... I was the one who wanted her to stay away... I'm also the one that ended our friendship... Now that she looks happier with her, I feel that my presence will hurt her again..." Charlotte said and Nudee patted her back.

"You should give it a try... You'll never know what will happen..." Nudee said and Charlotte looked at her.

"Do you think she will forgive me?" Charlotte asked and Nudee smiled.

"I believe she would. For a friend of Engfa for many years, I know that she don't hold grudges. She's not a narrow-minded girl." Nudee said and Charlotte nodded.

"Thank you for listening." Charlotte said and smiled.

"Your welcome. And think through about your feelings before talking to him. It really hurt us that the both of you are not talking to each other anymore." Nudee said and Charlotte nodded.

--------

"Hey!" Heidi called and quickly run forward.

"Ya!" Heidi yelled again as the person did not turn around.

Heidi quickly speed up and tap on Tina's shoulder.

Tina turned around and saw Heidi.

"Ya, I've been calling you." Heidi said and Tina took down her earpiece.

"You were saying?" Tina asked and Heidi rolled her eyes.

"Nothing." csaid and Tina nodded.

They continue walking side by side and Heidi saw Tina looking down on the floor while walking in daze.

"You okay?" Heidi asked and Tina looked at her.

"Yeah... Just trying to cope..." Tina trailed off and Heidi know what he meant.

Mina have already told Sana and Momo about the break up and Heidi was obviously happy, secretly.

"It's fine..." Heidi said and patted Tina's back.

Tina sighed and looked down again.

"Guess she's not the one for me..." Tina said and Heidi thought of cheering up Tina.

"Hey, why not we go to the amusement park?" Heidi asked and Tina looked at her.

"But there's homewo-" Tina was interrupted by Heidi hooking her arm and dragging her along.

"Oh come on~! It's a Friday! You got all the time for your homework during the weekend." Heidi said and Tina followed Heidi quietly.

Heidi dragged vall the amusement park and Heidi went to buy the tickets while Tina slowly keep her earpiece.

"Let's go." Heidi said excitedly and dragged Tina along again to the long queue.

"Your tickets please." The guy said and Heidi passed him their tickets.

The guy looked up and Heidi smiled to him.

"You're a couple?" The guy asked and Heidi nodded.

Heidi pulled Tina closer by her arm, tiptoeing to lean closer to Tina and left a kiss on her cheek.

"See?" Heidi said and the guy nodded.

The guy passed their tickets back to them and they walked in the gate.

But Tina is still shocked by Heidi's actions earlier.

"What do you want to play first?" Heidi asked and hearing no reply from Tina,she turned to look at Tina who still look stunned.

"Hey." Heidi called and gently shook Tina.

"Why did you do that?" Tina asked and Heidi raised one of her eyebrows.

"To prove it. I bought the couple tickets because there's a special discount." Heidi said and continue looking around at the different rides.

"Which one first?" Heidi asked again and Tina did not reply.

Heidi then dragged Tina along to the first ride that have captured her eyes when she first entered.

They played the ride and it was fun for the both of them since the both of them have no fear in riding extreme rides.

They continued playing most of the rides until the sun sets.

"Let's play merry-go-round." Heidi said and Tina frowned.

"That's so boring." Tina said and Heidi rolled her eyes.

"Can't I play that? I bought tickets for it. There's no age limit as well." Heidi said and did not wait for Tina to response, she pulled Tina over to queue for it.

Heidi and Tina chose the white and black horses side by side.

Heidi took out her phone and start taking selfies while Tina looked around.

Heidi then took the opportunity and quickly took a shot of Tina before acting as taking a selfie.

After their ride, they went to the Pad Thai store and bought two Pad thai each.

They then decided to go home and slowly walk back home while eating their Pad thai having small chats occasionally.

--------------------------
Enjoy reading! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 66 8
Porchay is happy with Kim . Until his girlfriend is in Thailand and she is pregnant?! ❌ ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE ❌
5.7K 323 17
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationship we are afraid to have, and decisions we waited too long to take. started on June...
37.1K 1.8K 33
"πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπšœπš πš‹πšŽπšπš›πšŠπš’πšŠπš• 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞" -π™Ίπš˜πš–πšŠπš• π™ΊπšŠπš™πš˜πš˜πš›...
102K 2.5K 43
maya, lucas, one crush, then another, broken hearts, jealousy, rebellion, happiness, love. all in unpredictable. {lucaya}