HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 2

By Graceguya1

This is a continuation ( book 2) of my re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela... More

CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120

CHAPTER 99

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Back With Isabella and company,

Alejandro tells everyone else that their people have told him that no one has left the house yet. Marianna says that if something is happening, she wouldn't be surprised if Aurelio and Aranza have something to do with it. Isabella asks her why she says so. Marianna says that Aranza loves Hector and Gina, while Aurelio loves Adrianna and Antonio, and would love to see all of them back together again. She adds that Aurelio is Antonio's cousin anyway.

Horacio agrees and says that between the two of them, they could come up with ways of getting them back together. Alejandro says that they shouldn't do anything for the moment but monitor because there isn't much those pesky children can do. He adds that despite the meeting, nothing will happen, and they won't allow Adrianna to get back with Hector or Gina with Antonio. They then toast to that.

Back at Antonio's friends' place,

Hector and Adrianna are in a bedroom. She has just regained consciousness. He asks her how she feels. Adrianna says that she is fine. She adds that she just wants water. Hector pours her water from a jug that was on a nearby table, into a glass. Adrianna sips some water. He watches her with concern. Adrianna sees him and assures him that she is fine.

She adds that they have to get back to everyone and deal with what they have just learnt. Hector says that the rest can deal with everything, and inform them of whatever they agree on. He adds that she needs to rest. Adrianna looks at him like he is crazy and stands up. She says that her daughter was exchanged, and she has to be involved in dealing with it. She then tries to leave but Hector holds her and pulls her back to him. They stare at each other.

Hector tells her that this concerns him too because Gisela Paulina is his daughter as well, but her wellbeing is important too. Adrianna says that the shock was quite strong, but they cannot avoid dealing with this. She adds that he can't shield her from reality because things aren't about to get any easier. Hector reluctantly relents. Despite everything going on, he is unable to prevent himself from kissing her and does so. How much he has missed her. Adrianna kisses him back.

Back at the hospital,

Anna Patricia is standing and she stares in the opposite direction. She doesn't know what to do. Of course, she loves him but can she handle disappointment another time? Or is love just not for her? John stands and taps her shoulder. She turns to face him. He says that she still hasn't given him an answer. She says that she needs time to think. He asks her if she is uncomfortable with who he is, and his condition, and would be embarrassed by him. She increases the distance between them and says that she just genuinely needs to think.

She adds that she hasn't been too lucky with relationships, and has given up. He asks why she would give up. She says that Martin's father died when he was an infant, and all other relationships have failed since then, mostly because she couldn't have other children. He says that at his age, he would be happy to spend the rest of his life by her side, enjoying spending time with Hector and Gina's children, as well as both Martin and Aurelio's future children. John adds that they will then send them back to their parents after. Anna Patricia smiles.

Back at Antonio's,

Adrianna comes out and apologizes for her reaction. Aurelio says that no one has taken any offence and that they are just happy she is fine. Adrianna admits that the reason she fainted wasn't entirely because of what they learnt but because of something it made her realize. Hector looks at her worriedly and asks her what she is talking about. Adrianna says that when Marianna's daughter fell seriously sick, Isabella came to see her and threatened, that she wouldn't do anything to save the child if she ( Adrianna) didn't break up with Hector.

Adrianna says that she couldn't let the child die, because she was just a poor victim of Marianna and Isabella's schemes. She adds that knowing what they now know, the thought that her daughter's life was used as a bargaining tool is too scary to imagine. Everyone is shocked. How could Isabella, Marianna, Horacio, and Alejandro be so callous, as to play around with the life of an innocent child? Gina says that this whole incident raises another possibility. Aranza asks her what she is talking about.

Gina says that the health complications Gisela received could have been partly caused or worsened by what was done to Adrianna and her. She adds that for all they know the people who did it, might not have known what they were doing, and even if they did, they were probably in a hurry and made mistakes. Antonio says that it's possible. He couldn't imagine that harm almost came to two of the most important women in his life and that Isabella was a part of it. He tells himself that it's going to be a herculean task to go back to the house, and pretend nothing is wrong, and not be tempted to let her know that he knows just how evil she is.

Martin reminds everyone that Isabella and her cronies will most likely deny any involvement in the drugging, baby switching, or murder. He adds that all they can do initially is to try to work towards divorces and getting the children back. Aranza agrees with him and adds that she thinks that switching the babies isn't an option because Isabella and Marianna switched them proving they never loved the children. Adrianna says that she agrees to that. She adds that she will willingly take care of both girls as the legal issues are sorted out. She adds that despite what they are all going through, the children's welfare comes first, and they have to be kept safe.

Back at the mental hospital,

Anna Patricia, is still by the window, with John, behind her. She then takes a few steps away from him and sits down. He asks her what she is afraid of. She looks at him and asks him what he is talking about. He says that he is very sure, that she loves him, but can't understand what she is afraid of. She tells herself that the list is endless and complicated.

She adds that she is afraid of another heartbreak, she knows Helena will cause trouble because he is still an heir, he still doesn't know who he is, and she does but it's not her place to tell him among others. John ( Gabriel) stands in front of her and tells himself that he knows that there is much more she isn't telling him and that whatever it is, Gina and Hector are part of it. He says that he has to know what it is.

Back at Antonio's,

Gina says she will gladly take care of both boys. She adds that they can't allow the children to be affected or used as pawns any further. Antonio says that they have to be prepared, because knowing just what kind of evil they are up against, there will be tough times ahead. He adds that Isabella or even one of her other accomplices will try to twist facts on anyone of them.

Aranza says since there is no doubt that they are dealing with crazy people, they needed an alibi. She says that they should all stick with the story that she was angry at Aurelio and threw a tantrum and called everyone as an attention-seeking ploy, just in case one of those crazy people asks or is spying on them. Aranza shrugs as everyone quietly looks at her. She continues and says that everyone will say that she got angry because Aurelio wanted her to do chores.

Hector looks at Aranza and shakes his head. He tells himself that the craziness his sisters, come up with never ceases to amaze him. He says that he has drama queens for sisters. He then looks at Gina and smiles. She understands what he means and glares at him. Antonio watches the interaction between the two and asks himself just what is going on.

The next morning, on Wednesday,

At Adrianna's and Alejandro's house,

Adrianna takes a glass of water and takes a few sips. She sheds some tears as she remembers what she learnt yesterday. She says that she has to be strong for the girls. She then turns and is shocked to see Alejandro. He asks her how she is. She tells herself that she wants nothing more than to take Diana, and never see Alejandro again but she can't, yet and she has to keep on seeing his vile face. Out loud, she says that she is just a little exhausted. He says that he wants to talk to her.

She asks him what he wants them to talk about. He says that they should give Gisela a sibling and have another child. Adrianna looks at him like he is crazy. Internally, she says that he is a shameless fool, to suggest something like that when he knows very well that the child they have been raising, isn't Gisela Paulina but Diana, his and Marianna's daughter. Out loud however she says that they will think about it some other time.

Later at work,

Martin is about to leave the garden after having some fresh air when he sees Marianna. He glares at her with killer eyes then moves past her. Marianna is shocked. She asks herself what's up with Martin because he has been acting very weird towards her. She adds that he is very cold, and threatening towards her.

Elsewhere at the mental hospital,

John pauses and puts some boxes he was carrying down. He remembers, admitting to Anna Patricia that he loved her. He says that he will do everything he can to win her over. Just then his phone rings. He looks at it and sees that it is Gina. He picks it up and almost immediately from her voice he can sense that something, is wrong. He asks her how she is. Gina insists that she is fine, but a gut feeling tells him she isn't. He asks her what happened when she went out with her cousins to deal with the work-related things they were to do. Gina says it went well.

John says he doesn't believe a word she said, and he is sure that she, Aranza, and Hector were up to something. Gina smiles and tells herself that is exactly how Aranza, would act. Gina is unable to lie, the weight and severity of what she just learnt was too much to bear. She can't even think of an appropriate lie. John asks, her again what it is. She says that it's nothing, she can't handle. He says that he can tell that she called him for a reason. Gina insists that she only called him to greet him and see how he was.

Meanwhile, Adrianna and Hector run into each other, on the stairs. They look at each other, for a few seconds, before Adrianna stretches out her hand to greet him. He accepts it, and as if under a spell of love, kisses it. Unknown to them, Alejandro has seen them. He fumes and watches Hector smile at Adrianna and then walk up the stairs. Adrianna smiles at his retreating body and walks down. Alejandro vows to teach him a lesson so that he can leave Adrianna alone. He says that Adrianna is his and his alone.

Meanwhile,

Aranza is in the ladies room, retouching her makeup, near the mirror, when Isabella comes in. Aranza ignores her and continues. Isabella is, however, happy to find Aranza alone and unprotected. She tells herself that the little one is unprotected and vulnerable. Aranza finishes returns everything and tries to leave, but Isabella prevents her from leaving and says that they have to talk. No matter how much Aranza struggles, she can't get away from Isabella, who only tightens her grip.

Aranza tells Isabella that she is hurting her. Isabella says that she is capable of worse if she (Aranza) interferes in her relationship with Antonio. Aranza tells Isabella, that she has no idea what she means. Isabella tells Aranza, not to play stupid. Isabella then tells Aranza that she knows that she is close to Gina and wants her back with Antonio. Aranza tells herself that Isabella is crazy. Just then someone enters. It is Gina. Aranza uses the opportunity to get away from Isabella.

Meanwhile,

Alejandro is in his office. He remembers the scene where Hector kisses Adrianna. He says that he has to teach Hector a lesson. He adds that he will never allow Hector and Adrianna to be happy together. He then picks up his phone and dials a number.

Meanwhile,

Anna Patricia's phone rings. It's John. She is at work. She remembers his declaration of love and hesitates. She tells herself that she hopes he isn't going to pressure her. He calls again when she doesn't pick up. Eventually, she does. He asks her how she is, and she says she is fine. He says that she is beautiful. Anna Patricia fumbles and he says he wasn't calling, to remind her how beautiful he is. He says that he needs her help.

She asks him what is going on. He says that he needs her to check up on Gina. Anna Patricia asks him why he is concerned about her. John, tells her about Gina calling him. He says that he is concerned about her because she sounded distressed. He asks her where Hector and Gina went yesterday. Anna Patricia says they didn't tell her much either. She said that they had some private errands to run, and she left them to it.

Back at Montes De Alba inc,

Aranza goes and stands by Gina's side. Gina glares at Isabella. She asks, Aranza what's going on. Aranza says that she was retouching her makeup when Isabella, came in and started threatening her saying that she was plotting to bring her ( Gina ) and Antonio back together again. Aranza then adds that Isabella also said that she is capable of doing anything to her ( Aranza) if she interferes in her relationship with Antonio. Gina moves and stands toe to toe with Isabella, and tells Isabella to never threaten Aranza again. Isabella tells Gina to mind her own business and not bother with the lies of that little brat ( Aranza ).

Gina slaps Isabella and warns her to keep off Aranza and to never threaten her. Isabella, tells Gina that, she can see just how crazy she is. Gina tells Isabella, that she doesn't care what she thinks, as long as she doesn't threaten to harm those she loves. Gina tells Aranza to take her bag and follow her. After Aranza has taken her bag, Gina looks at Isabella and says that she has been warned. After Gina and Aranza leave, Isabella says that she isn't afraid of Gina. She then adds that she finds it weird how Gina protected Aranza. She continues and says that it was like she was protecting a family member.

Meanwhile, Martin is in a lift alone, going three floors up. His phone rings. It's his mother, so he picks up. He tells himself that most likely, she wants to ask him questions about something. Anna Patricia, asks Martin if he knows where Hector and Gina went. Martin doesn't answer his mother, and she asks him again. He says that she will know soon enough, and adds that some conversations aren't to be had through the phone. Anna Patricia tells him that he is making her worry. Martin tells her to relax. He says that they will tell her soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 57 14
Aurelia Potter finds herself torn between love and duty. As the twin sister of the famed Harry Potter, she navigates a complex web of relationships...
65 8 7
Elena wants to help her community the best she can, and follow in her family's footsteps. But she feels like her gift isn't enough, but what happens...
11.7K 310 30
Disney Descendants Fanfiction. Carlos De Vil, Love Story. Book 2. Original Characters: Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #3 disneydescendant...