Gang, girls and guns

By misskaulitz_

Remi goes to Germany for a girls trip with her friends and find a guy at the club that would change her life. More

Party?
Bad idea
This is hell!
Help!
Another win
Celebrate
Fucked up
Escape!
Cover me
Party?
Recover
Baby
Leave
I cant live like this
Tony
New girl
Family
My man
Take it slow
???
Shopping spree: pt 1
Shopping spree: pt 2
Im tom fucking kaulitz
Where am I
Good girl
Back to normal
Bed restοΏΌ
Horror movie?
My girls
What is her problem?
Room 483
Be careful
Just wait
Keep your eyes open
Fritz
Back in Germany
"I love you"
Sick fuckers
Fritz and meza mΓΌller
Another job

Miss me?

1.4K 24 38
By misskaulitz_

I woke up and didn't have the energy to get out of bed yet. I closed my eyes and rolled over but I felt someone laying next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Tom sleeping next to me. I was confused on how he got back but relieved he was. Tom opened his eyes and smirked at me.

"Miss me?" He asked.

"No" I replied with a smile and rolled back over.

"Yh you did" he replied and pulled me close to him by my waist.

"When did you get back?" I asked.

"The hospital discharge me early and bill picked me up a few hours ago and I just came straight to bed" Tom replied.

"So you feel better?" I replied.

"It still hurts but it's manageable, I've had worse" tom replied.

"How can you top being shot in the stomach" I replied.

Tom lifted his shirt and started to point to scar's on his chest.

"This one is from someone stabbing me, that one is another bullet wound but it didn't go deep enough to harm me, Liz helped with that one" Tom said as he pointed to the scars.

"And somehow your still alive" I replied.

"Somehow" Tom replied.

Bill knocked on our door and came in.

"Oh your both up" bill said.

"Yup" Tom replied.

"Rick and ted said they will take the girls shopping down town as we go and sort out Fritz" bill said.

"You down to go down town?" Tom asked.

"Yh" I replied.

"Ok, well they should be here in a hour so just get dressed and wait in my room with the others" bill said and signed for Tom to follow him.

Tom slowly got out of bed as he held his gun wound and followed bill into the hallway. I got up and went into the bathroom to wash my face and started to get ready. After I was finished getting ready I went into bills room and waited with Liz amber and Courtney for the guys to pick us up.

"I'm going to get so many things we will need a hole second plain to bring it all back" amber said as she put on her lipgloss.

"Same, I can't wait to see the city with all the lights on at night" Liz replied.

"Oh my god what if it started snowing!" I replied.

"No stop that would be perfect" amber replied.

"I know of this nice shop that sells really nice clothes, maybe we can check it out" Courtney said.

"Oh Yh that would be nice" Liz replied.

Bill pocked his head into the room.

"Rick and ted are waiting in the parking lot for you all" bill said.

We all made our way downstairs and into a big black Land Rover and started to drive down town. We get to the parking garage and one of the men let us out of the car.

"Wait your not coming with us?" Liz asked when he made his way back to the car.

"No, bill said he trusts that you won't run away, just be back here by 2pm" the man said.

We all smiled at each other and ran over to shops.

"The shop I was on about is over here" Courtney said and pointed to a shop. We went in and Britney Spears was blasting on the speakers. There was everything in this store, clothes, shoes, bags and makeup.

"Omg that jacket!" Amber said and ran over to it.

We all split up and looked around for things we wanted. I picked up a new shoulder bag and some clothes before meeting the others in the make up section.

"This lip gloss would suit you Remi" amber said as she handed me a clear lips with rose gold glitter in it.

"You think?" I asked.

"Yh, that colour is you" she replied.

(Toms pov)

Bill was kicking Fritz in the stomach as I watched him beg bill to stop. Bill stopped and stud back.

"You have your money no let me go!" Fritz said.

Bill got down to Fritz's level.

"You shot my brother and multiple people we know, why should we" bill replied.

"Please, you've had your fun with me" Fritz replied.

Bill laughed at him.

"Your lucky we don't kill you for what you did" bill said.

"Look man I sorry just let me go, you and that girl already broke my arms and legs" Fritz replied.

"Tom want to say anything before we leave him" bill asked.

I walked over to Fritz and kicked him in the face knowing some teeth out. I grabbed him by the hair and made him look at me.

"If I hear you have done or said anything els about me or anyone I know, your dead, yes?" I said.

Fritz nodded really fast.

"I won't" he replied.

"Good" I replied and let him go.

I stud back up and put my hand on my chest from pain.

"You ok Tom?" Bill asked.

"I'm fine, just a small pain" I replied.

"Cut him free" bill said and some men went over to Fritz and cut him off the chair.

We drove away from the warehouse a little before throwing Fritz on the side of the road and left him there.

(Remi's pov)

We had finished looking around all the shops and made our way back to the parking garage to meet the men. We got into the car and started to show each other what we got.

"There all back at the hotel so we can head back now" one of the men said and the other started the car and started to drive us all back. After we got back we all went into mine and toms room to try on our new clothes and makeup.

"Tadaa!" Amber said as she showed us These flared jeans she got.

"They look so good on you!" I replied.

"That top you got is so cute to" amber replied.

Tom came into the room with bill and Tom looked like he was in pain.

"What's wrong with him?" Liz asked.

"I think his scare has split open" bill replied.

"I can stitch it back up" Liz said and went to get up.

"No no it's fine, Remi can do it for me" Tom replied.

"Me?, I don't know how to do that" I replied.

"It's just like sowing, just skin not fabric" Tom replied.

Bill get everyone out the room and handed me the first aid kit. I helped Tom onto the bed and lifted his shirt so I could see the scare. I found the needle and thread and prepared to start stitching Tom up.

"This will hurt" I said and put the needle threw his skin.

Tom didn't even flinch. I looked at him surprised and he smirked at me.

"I've felt worse, remember" Tom said.

I kept going until I had finished.

"Ok I think I did it" I said as I put the stuff back.

"Thank you baby" Tom said and slowly sat up.

I put the first aid box aside and Tom scooted closer to me and put his hands up my shirt as he kissed my neck.

"What are you doing?" I giggled.

"Nothing" he replied as he slid his hands higher up.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Not now Tom I just stitched you up" I said as I put my hands on his.

"Mhm" he replied and kept Kissing me.

I turned to face him and gave him a kiss.

"Not right now" I said.

"Fine, but later" Tom replied and removed his hands from under my shirt.

"Oh and we are leaving tomorrow morning so if there is anything els you want to do here just say" Tom said.

"Let's all go ice skating!" I replied.

Tom smiled at me.

"I will go ask everyone if they want to go" he replied and left to ask.

He came back not long after.

"Everyone is down and we can go now" Tom said.

I quickly put on my white coat with fluff on the hood on and some uggs so I would be warm since it had started to snow outside. We all went down to the cars and drove to the ice skating rink. Tom had to sit aside because of his wound but everyone els went on the ice. Me and the girls where trying to help each other stay standing.

"Watch this" amber said and skated off.

She started to spin around and do tricks on the ice making us all look surprised. She came back over with a big smile on her face.

"Where the fuck did you learn that!" I asked.

"I use to do skating lessons when I was younger" she replied.

"Show off" Liz replied as she struggled to stay standing.

Amber poked Liz on the shoulder and she fell straight onto the floor. We all laughed before helping her up.

"My bum is cold now!" Liz said.

"Sorry" amber said as she laughed.

We all watched as Gustav slipped on the ice and slid on his bum. We all covered our mouths so we wouldn't laugh.

"Come on I will teach you to skate, it's easy when you get the hang of it" amber giggled and started to show us how to skate.

After our time was up on the ice we all made our way over to Tom and started to take off the ice skates. Tom kept smiling at me as I did.

"What?" I giggled.

"Your nose and cheeks are bright red" Tom replied.

"Well I was in a cold room for an hour" I replied.

Tom chuckled and then we all made our way back to the cars to head back to our hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 163 39
A girl moves to a Germany school and meet someone special. Do they have problems? Are they perfect for each other? Read to find out...
29.9K 783 60
A doubtful girl moves to Germany and falls in love with bill kaulitz but will drama and a certain past mistake tear them apart?
83.5K 827 29
y/ns parents and her bestfriend ava's parents own a business,her and ava's parents are kinda rich,they live in california but y/n soon moves to germa...
41.8K 1.4K 117
Four girls come from different backgrounds and have different dreams, but all come together when they meet a particular group of boys.