No tears left to cry

By leahxh27

! I am so sorry if there is any spelling mistakes Morgan gets adopted by the famous actor Chris evans at the... More

Intro
Meeting chris
Court and adoption
Meeting the evans family
Acting with dad
School?
Birthday
Premier+ announcement
On set for avengers infinity war
Meeting ollie
Chris's birthday
Interview
Camilla
Little sister
Halloween disaster
Practicing with ollie again
Day in with the family
Christmas eve
Christmas disaster
Christmas disaster pt 2
Day after Christmas
Meeting ollies sibilings
Making up with dad
1st premier
Car accident
Stitches
First day of school
Chloe
1 year with chris gone wrong?
Hospital
Camis birthday
Telling chris
Filming for 'truth'
Ollie football game (Short part)
Make out scene
Drama (short part)
Worst day
Break up.
Birthday
Truth premiere
Birth parents
John (short part)
Hospital
School party/ fight
Date? Pt1
Date? Pt2
Girlfriend?
Home alone and camis 1 year
Jimmy fallon
Halloween
Surprise
Coming back to social media
Parenting for the day
Torture
Recovery
Secret girlfriend
Car accident
Making up
Audition and day with cami
Meeting dads new girlfriend
Day in with family
BBQ
Graduation
Day in the life of living in carolina
Filming
Episode
Surprise
Christmas
South carolina
Set
1 and a half years later....
Moving+ surprise
Wedding
Jimmy fallon with the family
C section
Bringing bella home (short part)
The final
Morgans instagram posts through the years

Staying with chris

398 6 0
By leahxh27

⚠️❗️warnings❗️⚠️ talk about abuse and sexual assault and swearing

Holy shit.

"Y-your Chris evans" I stuttered.

"Yeah I wore a hat and glasses to keep the paparazzi away" he said.

I started breathing heavily as my legs went numb and collapsed. I felt 2 arms go around me and help me to the floor slowly

"Hey hey hey breathe with me kiddo breathe your okay" he said hugging me .

I calmed down in his arms pretty quickly which was surprising. I let out a heavy sigh.

"I-Im sorry" I managed to spit out.

"Hey don't be sorry for something you can't control kid it's not your fault" he said pulling away from the hug and putting my hair behind my ear. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sighed.

"Wanna talk about it" he said softly.

"My parents have been abusing me since I was 2 and they make me clean, cook, go get groceries and pay the bills and my dad started touching me in ways that he hasn't before. They burn my arms and while me on my back and I can't take it anymore that's why I smoke and drink" I said I tried stopping myself but I just couldn't and I don't know why I told him.

He probably has more important things than a stupid teenage girl. He looked at me as a small tear escaped his eye and he hugged me carefully.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through that kid you really don't deserve that you have a bright future ahead of you and I can see your a lovely and caring girl." He said softly as he placed a small kiss on my head.

"I'm so sorry you probably have more important things than me at 2:30 in the morning" I said sniffling.

"I don't, I couldn't sleep so I decided to drive to my favourite park and then I saw you acting so I stayed and watched but come on you can stay at my house for tonight you aren't going back to that hell hole" he said helping me up.

"No no im fine I really don't want you to bother with me your a busy guy" I said grabbing my bag.

"Nope come on you don't have a choice im not letting you stay there more than a second" he said. I sighed and followed him to his car.

I got in the passenger side and he got in the driver side. He started to drive and there was so much tension you could cut it with a knife.

"You hungry?" He asked. "N-not really" I said covering my waist.

"To bad I'm getting my Donald's what do you want" he asked pulling into the 24 hr mc Donald's.

"I'll just have chicken nuggets with small fries" I said.

"That all?" He asked. I nodded and he orders some food for me and himself.

We ate it in the car and I ate mine pretty quick since I haven't eaten in weeks.

"So tell me about yourself" he said after putting a fry in his mouth.

"Well my names Morgan amar grace Martinez. I'm origanlly from Portugal in Spain. My parents are from Morocco. We moved here when I was 5 since my parents were wanted in Spain so we moved here and my middle name is love in Spanish. So technically my name is Morgan love grace Martinez. I like acting and my favourite film is the first captain America film. Steve peggy and black widow are my favourite tho" I said while eating my fries.

"Oh really" he said with a small laugh.I smiled and nodded.

"What about songs do you like music" he said.

"Yeah I love James Arthur and Eminem" I said.

"Really what's your favourite song by them" he asked.

"Well my favourite Eminem song is love the way you lie the one with Rihanna, and my favourite song by James Arthur is certain things" I said smiling and resting my head back on the head rest.

"Good choice what's your favourite colour" he asked.

"Black because it goes with everything" I said .

"Your officially my adoptive daughter come on let go" he said which made me laugh.

He cleaned up the car a bit as we had both finished out foods. He drove to his house which was by the way fucking huge. Hehe that's what she said.

Anyways we both got out and I picked up my trash and my bag as we both walked into the house. It was fucking beautiful. A brown and white dog came running up to me and tackled me to the floor. I laughed and stroked him.

"That's dodger" chris said closing the door.

"Yeah I figured he's cuter in person. Hey buddy your cute aren't you" I said laughing as dodger licked my face.

Chris rolled his eyes and picked up dodger and dodger looked at Chris as if to say put me down bitch. I followed chris into the kitchen and he put dodger down and dodger ran to his bed.

"Do you need any spare clothes" chris asked.

"Umm yeah please" I said.

"Okay I'll be back in one second" he said disappearing upstairs.

I walked over to near dodgers bed and sat down slowly. I slowly started petting dodger as he wagged his tail at me and kicked my other hand.

"Your nice aren't you" I said softly. He continued to lick my hand as I stayed petting him.

"Here's my joggers and hoodie I don't have anything else I'm sorry" chris said appearing behind me.

"It's fine I'll give these back tomorrow" I said standing up and grabbing them.

"No need you can keep them and you can stay in the guest room it's upstairs first hallway on your left it's just opposite my room. Also careful dodger like to sleep in that room since it's the warmest" he said making me laugh.

"I'm sure he'll be fine I love dogs." I said with a small smile.

"Head up I'll be up in a second to say goodnight" Chris said. I nodded and hugged him tight. He soon returned the hug.

"Thank you" I said softly.

"It's the least I can do. No one should ever have to go through this" he said.

I let go and smiled at him. I went upstairs and to where he said the room was. Holy shit it was massive.

I closed the door softly as I changed into Chris's clothes. I slowly got into the bed as it was the softest thing ever. I relaxed into the bed and I saw the door open.

"Hey morg I just come to say goodnight" chris said coming in and sitting on the bed.

"Chris" I said.

"Yeah" he said facing me.

"Thank you again for helping me I really didn't want to go back there again" I said.

"Hey come here it was the lest I could do" he said opening his arms. I slowly leaned into him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Try get some sleep okay kiddo" he said placing a small kiss on my head as I nodded.

"Goodnight" I said whilst yawning.

"Goodnight kiddo" he said placing another kiss on my head. I smiled and he smiled back.

He got up and left which he left the door open I assumed just so he could keep an eye on me and dodger could come in. I laid down slowly and closed my eyes. I heard tiny footsteps coming I got he room and someone jump on the bed. I knew it was dodger so I let him lay on the bed with me as he curled up in a ball right against me hiding under the blanket. I smiled to myself and then let my tired self go Unconscious.

_____________________________

Words:1318💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7.8K 150
Rhislette and her twin brother Harrison were given to a family when they were 1 and a half. Except that adoption never went thru. When Scarlett and...
524K 13.1K 45
Hope was a 13 year old girl who accidently texted the wrong number. Will she freak one she finds out who it is? Will she tell him what's going on? (T...
163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...
857 39 7
[Elizabeth Olsen & Robbie Arnett adoption story] Theres a common misconception that each of the seven billion people on this earth have seven doppelg...