Love In With You β™₯️ [Taekook...

By Taekooksis9

Boy x boy luv Shy boy and his cold professor In the Topmost University of Seoul where our Kook is a student... More

Introduction
Chapter-1 New teacher
Chapter-2 Meeting
Chapter-3 Past
Chapter- 4 Detention
Story Recommendation
Chapter- 5 Mrs.kim
Chapter-6 Tutoring
Chapter -7 Care
Chapter -8 Invitation
Chapter-9 Dinner
Chapter-10 Yeonjun
Chapter -11 Drunk Bunny
Not an update
1K CELEBRATION πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
Chapter- 13 Night With Tae
Chapter-14 Embarassment
Chapter-15 Accusation
Chapter-16 Theatre
Chapter-17 eavesdropped confession
Chapter-18 Teasing
Chapter-19 Kookie's Birthday

Chapter -12 Blushy Blushy

138 7 5
By Taekooksis9

(3k words)

Enjoy!

He saw....that taehyung carrying jungkook in his arms and put him inside the car and shut the door.

A mischievous grin came on his face when he saw jungkook in taehyung arms. He quickly take out his phone from his pocket and click the photo of the duo after clicking the photo he circle his phone on his hand loosely and his mischievous grin convert into smirk.

Wait and watch kook..he said while zooming the photo he clicks....he then goes from there with constant smirk on his face...Behaving like a villian of serials..

On the other side
At taehyung

Taehyung call the lisa after putting the kook in the car...

After few rings She pick up the
Call

Yes hyung..

Lisa come out of
From the club 
We're going now
and also inform
Everyone..okay
He said with seriouness
Filled in his tone

Okay hyung...
Hang up

When she cuts the call she hastily call the Jennie but  when She didn't pick up the call, She calls yeonjun hoping that he pick up the call at least...

At yeonnie

When they both goes inside the room yeonjun broke the kiss and gently carres her cheeks who is shutting her eyes feeling his soft touch...he Noticed a faint blush on her face and a slight smile crept on his face....
Jennie flinched when the other picked her up suddenly...she slaps his chest lightly for this.

Yeonjun grin and throw her on the bed

Ouch!She says and glare at him but her glare didn't last long when he saw yeonjun is hovering over her.

He carres her cheeks with his thumb and place a soft kiss on her forehead..She close her feeling his lovers soft lips on her skin...
Jennie open her eyes and found him already looking at her.

I miss you...he say in his baby voice and snnugled on her neck sniffing her sweet scent..

Jennie smiles at his actions and then she take her hand to his hair and move his fingers gently in the soothing manner..

Jennie then make him face her and carres his both soft cheeks with her thumbs. He is looking like a innocent bean in her eyes right now..

Her smiles get slightly bigger then...She can't control herself and place a soft peck on his lips..then again, then again..

Then yeonjun again dive into her neck and put his one hand on her waist....she shut her eyes  feeling the moment..but this moment didn't last long when both listen a sound of ringtone, yeonjun get up reluctantly and pick up his phone seeing the caller id he gives his phone to Jennie , Jennie see the caller id , she immediately swipe the green button and yeonjun indicate her to put the call on speaker.

Yes hello hyung
Is Jennie is there,
With you

Yeah, yeah I'm here
Speak up

Why are you didn't
Picked up my calls
Jen..

It is on the sile...

Okay leave that
And come down right
Now, we have to leave

Okay..I'm coming
She said reluctantly

Hang up

Yeonjun get up from the bed to let jen come down from the bed.

Okay hyung bye...she said and goes to the door and open it.
But Yeon hold her wrist preventing her from going outside

What are you doing hyung , lisa is waiting for me, I have to go now... She said but instead of letting her go she push her on himself and cage her in his hold

Did you go without giving me my....he said

My..she said and raise her eyebrow

Goodbye kiss...he said and Jennie Side her face not facing him. A rosiness began to erupt on her cheeks and she bite her lips slowly..

Are you listening me jen..he said...and make her face him with his finger on her chin..

Aren't you get satisfy st....She spoke and his lips is already upon her not waiting for any reply...after some second he broke the kiss...Jennie still in her daze, not accepting what just happened with her....her eyes are still expand in shock..She goes from there then. He giggles at her cute glare, he is receiving from her.
Yeon also came out from the room, locking the door from outside. He then follow her, as he also have to go from there

At Jennie and lisa:

Jennie spots lisa who is shaking her hand in air to let her know she is here...
Lisa holds her hand and then both goes outside of the club. When they take a first step outside out of the door. They notice jimin there. It seems like he is already waiting for them to come here. They both notice jimin who is holding his phone seeing something in the phone with constant smirk on his face.

Ahh..you came,I'm waiting for you...he said

Why hyung... Lisa said while stretching her eyebrows in middle

I have to show you something that might you make kinda stresed, I think..he said while showing his fake dissapointment and then Jennie frown in confusion..

Tell us clearly hyung what you want to say..This time Jennie said with hint of curiousness in her voice

Just meet me at Delight cafe tomorrow, I have to discuss something with you both...He said and while heading towards his car but stopped in middle to say something
He raise his four finger and shout
4 PM REMEMBER OKAY... He said and goes from there finnally ,leaving the both duo in confusion.

Delight cafe at 4 PM...they both said at the same time and shrugged. Both head towards the car where taehyung is standing, indulge in his phone scrolling it ,waiting for them. While they going they notice yeonjun going towards the jimin while taking a big step. When he reaches to jimin yeonjun put his hand around his shoulders and walk with him.
(For your information yeonjun comes from the jimin car)
Till then both reached to the car
Taehyung listen the coming footsteps and he put his phone inside the pocket. Taehyung open the door gate and sit on the driving seat. He put the car key in the hole and start the car.

He lift his face and saw beside him where jungkook is dozing out.When we squint our eyes and focus on taehyung cheeks we can clearly see a slight pinkness on his cheeks. He cleared his throat and drive off his car...

Flashback
With Taekook

.....when jungkook is dragging him to outside. He loose his grip on taehyung hand and at the the before he touch the ground taehyung hold his wrist and push him towards himself.

When he saw jungkook's face just inches away from him he tilt his head slightly and began to notice his beautiful features..his preety long lashes touching his chubby red cheeks, His button nose who slightly get Twitched when a sweet scent filled his nostrils, his lips is slightly puckered out.
W

hen his gaze go down to his lips he immediately removed his gaze and look at another direction.

He then pick him up in his arms trying to forgetting what he did just witness some seconds before.

He head towards the car and settle jungkook on the seat. He stretched his hand to the seat belt. He grip the belt and stretch it to stuck on.

When taehyung is stucking the belt Kook Came forward and his soft lips brush on taehyung's soft cheek....

His eyes get slightly expand in wonder and look at other.. who is bending forward giving pressure to the belt...he successfully stucked the belt hastily and immediately close the gate.

He goes to another side of the car and stops infront of the car and support himself on it..
He forward his fingers to the cheeks slowly and touch it merely and his finger then make a losse fist and shake his head ignoring his running thoughts.

He put his hand inside the pocket and call lisa....

Flashback Ends

hyung..why is jungkook hyung dozed out....she said with concern

He drunk the wine....He replied shortly enough to make them both understand because they both know about the kook's low tolerance of alcohol.

Oh..They both says at the same time...and nooded

Did you enjoy Btw..This time taehyung asked and both nodded

Yes hyung we enjoy a lot....lisa said in full energy..

It's good then yo....his sentence cut off by a loud ringtone on his phone. He attached Bluetooth with his phone and pick up the call

Yes mom...

  It's been so late
You didn't show up still

And did you know where
Is jungkook ,lisa and jen
They are also not here
She acts infront of him and
Ask him

We are at the club mom
He replied shortly. When
Lisa and jen listen this
Both eyes get expand in shock
And lisa raised from
Her seat a bit to ask him...
But taehyung raised
His hand in air to stop her.
Which she did..

What, what are
You guys doing at the
Club...
She continues her act

Mom I wil tell you when I
reach home, okay

And more thing
Jungkook's mom are staying
Tonight at our house so
Take kook and jen at our house okay..

Okay mom..I'm hanging
Up now

Okay..drive
Safely
Bye..

Bye..
He mumbles
Slowly

Hang up

She cut the call..and after that taehyung speed up the car to reach home as soon as possible..
He look at kook who is still dozed out and
He take a deep breath and shakes his head..

After some minutes They reach home while Jennie and lisa comeout from the car while giggling and doing some chit chatting..

At the other side taehyung park the car after lisa and jennie take exit. He take out the key and take exit from the car and goes to other side to pick up the kook whose lips is slightly puckered out of a habit.
This time he carefully bends down and unstuck the seat belt and take out kook. He put kook one hand around his shoulders that he is holding now and he put his hand around his waist to prevent him from falling.

After a minute he reached to the gate when he reach there he saw his mom and jungkook's mom is already present there..Lisa and jen already goes in their room , when the friend duo come inside the house they didn't saw their mothers at the time so they both quickly enter the room.

When they both saw the tae and kook they quickly goes to them

What happen to him..jehi said with concern written on her face

Is he alright...sana also said in concern

He nodded in reply

Let them come inside first .....jehi say and Sana nooded in reply and give them a space..

Taehyung take jungkook to the sofa and make him lay on it gently.

He turn around only to saw a concerned jehi waiting for him.

Taehyunga Did..did he drink..she asked hesitately

Yes..he replied her and nodded

Are you there when he drinks or he is already drunk when you saw him..a constant concerned filled in her voice

Mm..yeah I am there when he is drinking but i don't mind at all that Time and I also don't know about his low tolerance of wine...sorry aunt I didn't knew it befo.. Taehyung says hesitately

It's..it's okay it's okay don't panick......she said and pass a small smile to him..

He bows to her and goes from there to his room..as he goes ,jehi goes to sana

Sana where is your guest room, I had to make a bed for kook....jehi asked her..

Oh guest room..but we are renovating that room tomorrow....and the workers came early in the morning so it might be problem for a kook to sleep there....Sana said

Oh..then where kook sleeps, isn't there any other room for kook to sleep?..jehi again asked

No jehi...we are small family so we don't need a many rooms in our houses, so there is only four..
Sana replied

Is that so...jehi said and sana nod in reply...

Then where kook sleep...jehi said concernedly

Sana thinks for a moment and spoke

He can sleep in tae room...she said and at the time taehyung come downstairs and stare at his mom when he listen his name...he frown in confusion

Huh what are you saying Sana....She says but cut off in between by her friend...

Taehyung take step towards the kitchen but get stop by a sudden shout...

Taehyunga...Sana said and now taehyung take steps to her....

Yes mom...He says and face her...

Can you comprise something if i ask you to do.....sana says in bit sweet tone and hold his son's both hand in hers

Tell me clearly mom what you wanna say.... Taehyung says seriously..and loose his hand from her grip..

Did you let kook sleep in your room be...Sana says hesitately and taehyung saw her with seriousness

And why is it so, didn't we have room called guest room in our house..he says with still some hint of seriousness,while pressurising the two words...

Yeah we have, but I think you forgot taehyunga tomorrow is the renovation of guest room...she says sarcastically

Oh I forget....he says and tsk

Thats why I am asking you to let kook sleep in your room tonight,did yo....She says with slight seriousness

Okay you can....he said while hesitating a bit..

Jehi is present there little far away from Sana , listening everything with full attention...

She listen a sound of small whimper and saw kook who is slowly opening his and squint his eyes due to brightness...

Jehi hastily goes to him and stand beside the sofa

Taehyung and sana also notice the sound and immediately take their attention to him. And sana immediately goes to the kitchen to make him a lemon juice and jehi also join him...now taehyung and jungkook are the only one who are present in the whole hall.

Jungkook squint his eyes and make a face a little more pouty
And rapidly move his lashes adjusting his eyes to the brightness..

After a minute he notice the surrounding and ask

What I'm doing here...he says in slightly confusing tone and notice taehyung with folded hands on his chest.
He gaze taehyung from top to bottom.
He saw him with his big doe innocent eyes like a baby..
How can someone look so handsome and perfect in casual clothes..
He saw taehyung coming towards him.His heart thumping in his chest rapidly..

He blink twicely and down his gaze and saw taehyung hand stretched towards him.
He hold his hand unknowingly.
Taehyung also hold his hand tightly and make him stand.
He is drunk but concious enough to understand what is happening.
Now his face is only inches away from him. Without even wasting a minute Taehyung take him towards his room. Obeying his mother words. Jungkook gaze down and saw their hand in a tight grip he smiles in satisfaction.

After that jehi and Sana came out of the kitchen while sana is holding the glass of lemon juice.

They notice the duo and both sana and jehi pass a smile to each other.
Sana and jehi climbs the stairs following them a little far way.

Taehyun open the door still holding his hand in a tight grip.

He open the door and take him inside. And all the time jungkook didn't even utter a word.

Taehyung make him sit on his bed and at the time Sana and jehi also come in the room. Sana smiles seeing jungkook awake.

Jungkook look at his left side and notices his mother and mrs.kim.

Sana goes to him and carres his hair in soothing manner jungkook close his eyes in satisfaction.

How are you feeling now kookie...she said and make his hair a little messy..

I'm feeling pretty well now .....he said and yawn cutely and cover his mouth..

Okay..kookie drink this, you feel a little better after drinking this.....Sana said and kook saw her.

Jungkook nod little and take the glass from her and drink in only two gulp..

Sana and jehi giggles at his clumsy behaviour and take the glass from him after he finished..

Baby, tonight you sleep at the taehyung room so....jehi said smiling a little but cut off in between by his son

What!...he said like he is so shocked after knowing this, yeah he is shocked but also delighted to knowing the fact that he is going to sleep in taehyung room..

How can you be so lucky kook....he thinks in his mind
While dancing internally..

Yeah son...this time Sana said and sit beside him ,kook face her...

Mr.kim doesn't have any problem?..He asked while eyeing taehyung who is going to the closet and Sana shooks her head while smiling

I already talked with him, he doesn't have any problem..sana said and kook face her..

It's okay then....He said and again eye taehyung secretly..
He slightly blushed after seeing tae selecting the clothes for him..

Okay then, we might leave now....sana said and after jehi comes to him

And Enjoy..jehi whisper in his ear and his cheeks get more darken in deep shade of red...

Mom!...he whines and jehi goes from there while giggling not forgetting to close the door..

Taehyung gaze averted to the door then jungkook who is sitting on the bed like a statue..
Taehyung shake his head and put a pair of clothes on his lap...

Jungkook then look down on his lap and then taehyung who is already looking at him... seriously
He understood what kind of gaze he is receiving from tae, So he quickly goes to the bathroom,
and goes inside it and lock the door...

He hangs the given clothes on hanger and goes to washroom first and after sometime he came out from the washroom and wash his hand and then wipe on the nearest towel.

He unbutton his shirt and hang it on the hanger. He take his shirt in his hand and sniffles a little.

A sweet scent filled his nostrils.
His already red cheeks get more darken. After realising whose scent it could be...He again hang the shirt on his respective place..

__________________________________

So here's is your next chapter you are waiting for from long time

And...

Don't forget to tell me how is it?? 🥺

I know after reading this chapter you want the next chapter soon...

But not now..cause my exams is going to be held on next week. so, no update for next two weeks

I am already apologising for your incovenieance..😞

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...❣️ ΰΏ‡ ══━━━━βœ₯β—ˆβœ₯━━━━══ ΰΏ‡ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
301K 12.5K 20
New student at Bighit school, Jeon Jungkook, one thing to know about him, he's a bunny hybrid. Bunny hybrid - innocent, clingy, protective, sweet, s...
317K 11.6K 50
Jung Y/n, the young student, has been given the chance to go to a very well maintained college with Biology as her major. Her professor seems to have...
249K 10K 24
γ€Š~ Jungkook was only 13 years old when something happen in his life.Because of this ,he was bullied everytime at school and become very shy,but ever...