Tiptoeing towards love

By Hummin--Bird--love

Completed story✓♥️ Back in the day, Maternal uncle-niece marriages were widely practiced in Southern India, e... More

Introduction (Important, don't skip)
Character Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

18

16.4K 1.1K 122
By Hummin--Bird--love

Kanimozhi

Mama's attitude towards me has changed after the day when he misunderstood my intention and hadn't opened the door to his room.

He now checks in on me every so often and even kisses my forehead before going to bed. He gives birth to butterflies in my stomach by those regular kisses and I'm more than merrier to receive such magical feelings from my mama.

Though I know his intentions were pure, my body can't help but react as though it has been touched intimately.

Must be my wild hormones! After all, I'm still growing and am in my teenage phase. Thus it's truly hard for me to regulate my bodily urges that act without my permission...

Anyways, coming to the present, mama is driving me to the college which is another one of his changes after that incident had occurred. He also comes to pick me up in the evening and sometimes would stop by a restaurant or take me shopping on the way to our home.

He spends more time with me nowadays and it's natural for me to get attached to him more so than I already was.

Mama halts the car once we reach the campus and I hop out of the car and bid him bye as he nods to me before riding off.

Sighing, I turn and make my way toward the class, mentally preparing myself to bear the creepy stare of that senior guy. It's been more than one week since his staring has began. I felt it too trivial and unnecessary to inform my mama or Sam as he was just gazing at me...

I didn't want to create a scene by exploding his mere look into a huge issue. Hence, I usually neglect him and I did the same again today.

Upon attaining my class, I walk inside and settle beside Priya who is intently reading something. Noticing me, she smiles at me. "Have you started preparing for the first-semester exam?" I blink at her in bewilderment.

"There is still time for it, isn't it?" She nods. "But to gain good scores, you should start preparing from now on," I lend her a dumbfounded look.

"Come, I will teach you," I whine but oblige as my dear friend forced me to concentrate.

"Your dedication is beyond my understanding," we both simultaneously look up to find one of our guy classmates, Prakash standing in front of us with a smug smile on his face...

"Actually...I've wanted to ask this for a long time to Priya. Are you single or committed?" Priya's eyes bulge in shock and she nervously gazes at him. I smile as she suddenly joints her palms and shakes her head at him, telling him wordlessly to leave her alone.

"I'm disheartened.." he trails off and then sets his eyes on me. Obvious of his intention, I raise my eyebrows at him before speaking up. "Committed,"
He closes his eyes and silently shuffles away.

Henceforth, he begins to chat with the other girls in our class, asking them about their relationship status. It was comedic to witness his extreme confidence and Priya and I were giggling at his antics.

In our class, there's a large number of guys who are keen on getting a girlfriend, and needless to say, some have successfully got one while some are in the process of obtaining one. And the romances of these new couples are infuriating to witness.  Because they don't know to set a boundary for their physical touches when they are in public. We try to avoid their open intimacy but it's difficult to do so when there's a couple in every corner!

All in all, except studies, everything happens brilliantly in college.

In the interval, Sam accompanies us to the canteen and we three settle in an empty chair surrounding the table.

"Have you guys decided on which club to join?" We nod our heads at him excitedly. In the last class, the professor told us to give our names to the club that we would like to be a part of and I've selected the dance club!

"Dance club!" I grin at Sam. "Oh..." He drags with a smile. "I've decided to join the debate club," Priya replies and Sam nods his head with his eyebrows raised in admiration.

"What about you?" I ask curiously. "Sports club," he shrugs his shoulder casually and leans back on the chair.

A few minutes later, Priya excuses herself to wander into the library, leaving us alone to converse. "Any progress?" Sam questions lowly.

"Yes!" I smile at him and talk about the differences in my mama's behavior towards me. "Now you should try to take your relationship to the next level! Try telling him that a guy proposed to you and see his reaction. He will surely become over-possessive," Although uncertain, I merely nod at him.

When the end of the day comes by, I as usual saunter on the corridors to reach the campus. On the way, I witness the senior yet again, watching me unblinkingly. Feeling discomfort, I hurriedly walk past him...

I let out a small sigh of relief once I hop in the car driven by my Parthi mama. "What happened?" He asks with a frown as he starts the car.

"Nothing mama," He sees me intently and when I still stay silent, he focuses his attention away from me and moves us to the road.

Parthiban

After preparing the dinner, I knock on my niece's door before turning the knob. She was sleeping on her books like any other day. Shaking my head at her laziness, I carefully peel the books from under her body and pile them on the study table nearby.

Then I tap on her cheeks, trying to wake her up. Whining for a while, she finally opens her eyes. She is in a white t-shirt and loose black knee-length shorts which have both been messed up and ridden up due to her dismantled sleeping positions.

And it didn't help when she again starts to roll on the bed, asking me to let her sleep. "Mozhi, I've cooked your favorite ghee dosa," I say in a hope to convince her but she just lays on her back and looks up at me with her sleepy eyes.

My view automatically falls on her disheveled clothing and I forward my hands to correct them. She doesn't react when I pull her shorts down to her knee which has previously been ascended.

However, as soon as I bring my hands to her shoulder to hide her inner wear, she opens her eyes wide and quickly sits up in the bed, startling me in the process. I retract back my hands and stare directly at my niece who is offering me a stunned look.

"What mama?" I point to her shoulder and she swiftly understands my gesture and rectifies her clothe properly.

"Wash your face and come to the dining place," I usher and she nods as I leave the room, glancing at her one last time.

A small smile tugs at my lips, rewinding her bewildered reaction.

My niece is adorable.

Forthwith, I set the foods on the table and await my niece's presence who comes out of her room with her hair tied up in a bun.

She quietly approaches the dining table and sits beside me, offering me a small glance. I allot the food on her plate and she begins to eat slowly.

Later, as we both were having dinner peacefully, Mozhi breaks the silence. "Mama...you know," there was hesitance in her tone.

"Yes?" I quirk my eyebrows questioningly at my niece. "A guy proposed to me..." She blushes profusely as she states that while my blood begins to run cold at her utterance. It is common in college to experience such things but when it is my niece...it's rendering me feel resentment.

"Oh," I respond flatly and proceed to have the dinner, controlling my wrath. Howbeit, my niece starts to speak again, provoking me further without being aware of the triggered state I'm in.

"He said I'm beautiful when I smile..." She giggles but closes her mouth when I lend her a pointed look. Then she again speaks cautiously, "I would've accepted him If I'm not married already," I stop having my food and watch her intensely.

"That's not funny, Mozhi," I utter seriously whereas my niece twitches her lips at me. "You don't love me as your better half and you don't let other guys love me as well! Do you want me to be a aromantic as you and lead a loveless life like you do mama!?" Her words are pricking me beyond what she could ever comprehend.

"Well then, go and date whoever you want to. But you will be staying in a hostel from tomorrow onwards," I say, wishing that she would shut up.

"Fine! Admit me in a hostel," I blink at her once, taken aback by her reply. "Mozhi," I press her name, my anger evident on my countenance.

"Talk sanely! You are not leaving this home and neither are you going to date anyone as you please. Get your career fixed first and do whatever you want to henceforth," Mozhi regards me blankly. "That's for me to decide mama! Either you stop considering me as your niece and give me the recognition of your wife or let go of me, mama. I will stay in the hostel and look after my life myself," surprised by her words, I was unable to eat normally again.

Post the dinner, Mozhi strolls to her room and turns to me. "I'm going to pack my clothes and other essentials. Will shift in the morning," What am I supposed to do with this stubborn head!?

Running a hand through my hair in frustration, I walk to her room and was infuriated by the scene of my niece pulling her clothes from the shelf and placing it inside a bag.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing Mozhi!? You aren't moving to a hostel!" I shout at her but she gives me no attention.

"Mozhi...stop!" She doesn't listen.

"You will change nothing with your shouts. Just accept me as your wife and I will refrain from doing anything you dislike.." she says casually and continues to pack her stuff.

I stand still for a few minutes and arrive at a conclusion to accept her as my wife, just to stop my niece's deed. I can't stay away from her. How would I look after her If she gets affected with fever? Who will prepare her favourite foods? Who is there for us If we will part ways?

"Okay, I accept!" She swirls to me merrily and hops on the bed that separates us. "Accept as what mama?" She asks as she stands at the edge of the bed, looking down at me.

I sigh defeatedly before responding softly, "Wife"

A huge smile appears on Mozhi's lips and unexpectedly she jumps on me. I catch her protectively and stare at her in annoyance while she gazes at me with glee.

Our faces are close to each other and I dart mine away as Mozhi observes my features closely.

Unanticipated, a deep kiss was planted against my cheeks and I hold my Mozhi tighter as she evokes my hormones and stirs desires within me.

The softness of her lips and harshness of the kiss had my blood rush to a certain region and I had to prevent myself from making a move on my niece...fuck it!

I can't call her as my niece when she has let me feel these things and have inappropriate thoughts about her...

Once Mozhi stops kissing me, I tilt my eyes to watch her. She nervously sees me as she understands my intoxicated state and buries her face in the crook of my neck.

This was not on my list.

I wasn't planning any of this.

______________________

I'm planning to keep this story a short one and end within 35 chaps or less...what do you guys think??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 23K 27
Set in a village backdrop! Chanakyan and Gowthami. She's the daughter of the Village head while he's the right hand of her father. Quiet yet wild, vi...
170K 6.6K 36
Abhay Ranavat hearing his name can send shivers to anyone...Known for his ruthlessness ,bad tempered and Most important for his Anger!! Abhay Ranavat...
76.4K 9.1K 57
Love story between a secret agent and a cute college girl.......Village concept....... Maama and murai ponnu love
167K 11.8K 23
Completed story♥️✓ Mayu, her voice is as sweet as honey. She loves singing and spends her time enjoying the company of her lovely parents. Being the...