glitch | jack hughes (rewritt...

De hughesluvr1989

We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town, but maybe I'll see you out some weeke... Mais

re-introduction
playlist
cast
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39

chapter 14

2.2K 40 7
De hughesluvr1989

disclaimer: smut, including edging:)

josephine lee

jack got you there for a second, but let me come see you
i'm serious.
*read

I need a drink. As soon as humanly possible. I grab the oversized jacket I brought with me and leave my room without my phone. I take the elevator downstairs walking past the main entrance towards the bar. From the corner of my eye, I see three people walk into the building in long coats and beanies. 

Out of instinct, I look over and realize these are three people I know. Three people who were just playing in a game I went to go "secretly" watch. I make unfortunate eye contact with the players and immediately turn around, trying to run away from one of them.  I wouldn't really classify what I'm doing right now as running since I'm wearing these heels but I definitely try to outrun him.

"Jo-Josephine!" he calls out to me, but I ignore it along with Nico and Dawson whistling at Jack, yelling, "Go get her, lover boy!" as he chases me down the hall. A man in a suit exits the elevator right when I need one to open up. I slide into the open elevator and press the button to close the doors a bunch of times, but he makes it just in time. 

The doors close behind him and I lean against the back side of the elevator. I let my head hit the metal and close my eyes as I take a deep breath. He's not actually here right? When I open my eyes he'll be gone, right? Nope, he gets closer, pulling my face down from staring up at the ceiling. 

I let my cheek sit in his calloused palm but close my eyes again since the only other option is looking into his eyes. "Nice jacket," he says, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I want to push his hand away. I do, I swear, but it just feels so nice to be touched like this. But if he's going to touch me like this I have to balance out his touch I hold a cold stare.

"Thanks, I found it in my room." I inform him with a sarcastic smile. He leans in close to my ear and I can feel his smile stretch across his face as he says, "It's mine." Something about the way he whispered those words against my ear causes shivers to run down my spine. My body reacts to his words before my brain can, standing up straighter so my chest gets closer to him. 

He pulls back to look me in the eyes and fuck! I try shrugging his jacket off to hand it to him but he takes his hand off my cheeks and holds the material against me. "No, keep it. It looks better on you anyways." He slides his hands down my arms to my hands. He toys with my fingertips before inching closer to the outer part of my thighs.

Maybe I can sweat him out this time, and maybe that's wishful thinking but I also can't deny what I want right now. The second the elevator doors open I grab his tie, and drag him out of the tight space we were locked in. Not a single protest leaves our lips as he grabs my waist, trying to get closer to me while I pull his tie. 

His lips make contact with my neck as I swipe my key card and push the door open. Once we're granted access inside I turn the lights on. Then it's us up against the door and a wall. With my hold on his tie I pull him closer to my lips, smashing mine against his. His gentle hold on my waist turns into a needy grip as he pulls my lower body closer to his. 

I can feel how hard he is underneath his dress pants and it's making me needier than I could ever be. We walk ourselves towards my bed where I let go of his tie, and reach towards his belt. He tries reaching for my top but I push his hands away. Once his belt is off, I unbutton his pants and pull them down. "Josie, you don't have to." He says out of breath, calling me a shortened version of my name for the first time. 

"Well it's a good thing I'm already on my knees then." I reply, adjusting myself as I lean up to kiss him while I rub him over his briefs. He groans into my mouth, pushing his hips up to increase his pleasure. I finally dip my fingers past the band, getting a feel for him before I push his briefs all the way down with my free hand. "Hold my hair." I tell him and he listens. He bunches my hair up in a ponytail while I tease his tip with my tongue. 

He inhales sharply as I take as much as I can in my mouth, hallowing out my cheeks. I bob my head up and down feeling the way his grip tightens on my long brown hair. I release him with a pop and use a hand to start stroking him while I unbutton his shirt. For a quick second he lets go of my hair to help me out then pulls my hair up again.

Using his hold on my hair he jerks my face up to kiss him again. "Your dick was just in my mouth." I remind him, remembering how disgusted Brendan used to be with my mouth after his dick had just been in it. "I," kiss. "Dont," kiss. "Care," kiss. Shivers, genuine shivers. I kiss him one more time before kissing down his abs and v-line.

I pump him in my two hands while my mouth focuses on the top half of him. He can hardly stay quiet and it encourages me to not let up. "Fuck, Josephine." He breaths, throwing his head back with his jaw hanging. 

I feel him twitch in my mouth and I'm ready to take his release down my throat but he pulls out as soon as he cums. I look up at him with teary eyes and swollen, red lips. He lets go of my hair as he comes down from his high. "Y-you don't have to." He swears, out of breath.

"Look at me." I tell him, watching his head drop down to look at me. I lick a stripe up his abs, cleaning up the mess he made on himself while making eye contact. But this could've been avoided had he stayed put in my mouth. Once he's cleaned up I wipe the sides of my mouth, getting up off my knees. 

He doesn't let me get far though, he pulls me in by my waist, and kissing me hungrily. I take my shoes off, then my top, and he helps take off my skirt and tights. I leave my bra and underwear on, straddling him. He stares down my body, watching my legs swing over him. He puts a hand on the curve of my waist, while his other travels up my neck, testing out the waters by gently adding pressure to the sides of my neck.

My head rolls around, humming at the feeling. He lets go, cradling the side of my face to kiss me. "You are unbelievable, you know that?" he mumbles, centimeters away from my lips. I nod my head slowly, before taking his top lip in between mine at a snail's pace. 

There's something about a slow kiss, that will have me pooling in between my thighs. There's no rush, we have all night this time. He slips his tongue past my lips, playing with mine until I feel him spring right back up between us. Great, now he can get me off. He grabs the back of my thighs and holds me close before he drops me down onto the mattress.

My hair fans out against the comforter and he looms over me, kissing my collarbones and chest. "Arch up for me babe," he says, and I follow orders. He slides a hand underneath me and undoes the clasp of my bra with one hand, pulling it down my arms and to the floor. He sucks a nipple into his mouth, making me arch my back, this time he doesn't have to ask. My hips buck at the feeling, wanting more from him. 

He uses his hands to pull my underwear down and uses his middle and ring finger to rub perfectly paced circles over my clit. I sigh contently and close my eyes to relish in the feeling of it. He kisses down my stomach, stopping at my v-line. He kisses the area right above where his fingers are working and then all of a sudden starts sucking. 

I suck in a harsh breath of air, sitting up a bit but he uses his free hand to lay me back down and holding me there with a hand on my stomach. He swirls his tongue over the fresh hickey, looking proud of it when he looks up at me. At least it's not noticeable. He kisses down my thighs, making me moan softly. 

He speeds up his pace and I feel the way the build up affects my body. I curl my toes, arch my back, and move my hips. "Josie," he says sweetly, and because he's doing a great job I hum out in a sweet way, letting him carry his point on. "What were you doing at the game?" He asks, making me tense up due to the question and the way he's drawing out my orgasm, speeding up and slowing down.

I feel like if I time this out I can avoid the question and get my orgasm. When the time is right I ask "What game?" And expect to feel the glorious high I've been waiting to feel, but instead a cut off. His hand is no where near me anymore so I reach down to finish the job he is incapable of completing but he pins my hand up, shaking his head. 

"Jack," I fight against his tight hold, challenging him with the look in my eye. "Josie," he says back in a tone contradicting the harsh hold he has my wrists in. But that detail flies over my head since I'm too caught up on getting used to him calling me by my nickname. 

"Why don't you finish what you started?" I ask, almost challenging him, hoping this makes him feel like he can't make a girl finish. Instead he challenges me. "Well ladies first, why did you go to the game?" he asks again, causing me to roll my eyes. I scoff, asking for some sort of relief, almost in a beg. 

I think it gets to him though, making him weaker than I thought. I thought this would surely drag on for a while. He brings my pinned wrists to his lips and kisses them before releasing them. Then he makes his way back down my body, leaving a trail with his tongue and lips. He gets closer to my center, and pats my thigh to get my attention. I lean up on my elbows looking at him. 

"Eyes on me." He says, and holds my legs apart with his hands. I watch as his lips wrap around my bundle of nerves and starts sucking softly. I inhale a shaky breath, keeping my eyes on him and feeling the way my legs try closing around his head. He keeps them apart though. I lace my fingers through his hair, softly holding it in my hands unlike his hold on my hair. 

I shiver at the way his tongue swirls around me and gasp at the way he slides two of his fingers into my opening. "Mmm, just like that." I tell him with a content smile. He starts working me up, mastering the pace and pressure to get where I want to be. He releases my clit from in between his lips but keeps his fingers in place and uses his thumb to make up for the loss of his mouth. 

He keeps it up as he kisses me intensely, a hot and firey kiss that has my heart racing. He looms over me watching the way I bite my bottom lip and struggle to keep looking at him. My eyes keep trying to flutter shut but I don't want to miss the way he looks at me. "Look at you pretty girl, I'll fuck you soon, I promise." He says, causing me to nod along with what he says. 

He speeds his pace up, making me clench around his fingers. "One question though," He starts, and that's when it dawns on me that I was once again tricked. Jack Hughes is an edger and I am a falling victim to the title of edged. "What was this pretty little face doing at the game? I can give you choice options, but that'd just put off your orgasm." he says as if this whole thing he's doing isn't to put off my orgasm. 

"Ugh, are you incapable of making a girl finish, is that is? You want to keep pretending to edge me but in reality you just can't do it. You can't get a girl off." I bite, feeling extremely frustrated and flustered. I once again avoided the question but the tone seemed to light a fire in Jack's eyes. He pulls his fingers out making me internally scream. "Ass up." He says, nothing else. 

Closing my legs feels painful, had I known I would have a man that is unwilling to do me a solid I would've brought someone else up here. I turn around on all fours, arching my back and laying my cheek against the comforter. I listen to the way Jack rips open a condom, and wait to feel him against me. He dips down to kiss my back before asking if this is okay. 

I let out a frustrated answer, which ultimately gives him the go ahead. He chuckles as he pushes himself all the way in. "Jesus fuck," I mumble against the white comforter. He moves his hands around my ass, feeling it in his hands. Before fucking me he wraps an arms around my stomach, pulling me closer to him. I quietly yelp at the feeling, loving how strong he is. 

He puts a hand on the curve of my back and pulls out slowly before pushing himself all the way back in at full force. I grab the comforter, gripping it as he grips my hips. He keeps a steady and rough rhythm making me moan after every pump. Curses fly past our lips as Jack leans forward to put his earlier experiment to the test. He wraps his large hand around my neck, squeezing it the way you're supposed to.

I feel the rush to my head, and cry when he stills above me. With his hand still choking me he whispers, "What was my pretty girl doing at that game?" In my ear. I try pressing myself up against him like a cat but he deprives me of it. He pulls back and waits for me to answer. He lets go of my throat, letting me catch a few breaths before saying, "Fine. I was there to see Pasta. Was hoping to get him in this room tonight." He doesn't like that at all. 

He pulls all the way out, removing all contact from me. 

Did I know he wouldn't approve of the answer? Yes, but did I think he'd just fuck me harder for that stupid response? Obviously. 

I turn around, grabbing his arm with a pleading look in my eyes. I feel tears pooling up in my eyes and a few manage to escape. He looks down at me, holding my cheek. Right now I swear my face fits perfectly in his hands. "Please," Is all I can say, and he replies. "Please answer the question." I lean into his touch, craving anything he could give me at this point. 

"Jack baby, please." I pant, shivering against him even though I have beads of sweat falling down my forehead. He looks down between us, but I redirect his attention to me by holding his face in my shaky hands. "Baby, please. You're so pretty with your blue eyes and your sweet smile. Baby, baby, please. Just let me cum and I'll stop being mean, please pretty boy, please. I can't do this again." I try flattering him, but it comes out as awful begs. It's going to be hard to come back from this. Every time I'm being a bitch he's just going to remember the way I begged. 

Disgusting. 

I feel his smile against the side of my trembling hand and he uses it to stop himself from laughing before pressing a kiss to it.  "You're full of shit, Josephine Lee. Come on be a big girl and own the reason you went." He smirks down at me, watching me fight for composure. I have tears in my eyes and I'm about to cave. I can only be edged so many times before I lose it.  

I hold his face and nod my head, quietly agreeing to what he's asking of me.  "Baby," he says gently. "Tell me what you were doing at the game and I'll let you cum." he kisses the tip of my nose, brushing any loose strands of hair away. 

"God, ugh! I was watching you, I went to go see you." I cry, feeling overstimulated by all the edging he's done. "Perfect." he says and lays me down on my back. I feel the ache in my body and in between my legs as he slides himself right back in. He hooks my legs around him as he works me up all over again. There's no holding back on this round, I have a grip on his hair, I'm a  moaning and whimpering mess, panting into his shoulders. 

My head is pleading with him over and over again even though he can't hear me. He feels me starting to clench around him and he raises himself up onto his elbows. He fucks me as hard as I've wanted this whole night. There's no use in containing anything that leaves my mouth now because as hard as I try to close my mouth, it keeps falling back open. 

I mumble, "Please, please, please," over and over again before he lets me cum. I feel the heat flow back down to my lower belly and with a few more powerful strokes I'm practically screaming, "Ugh, fuck! Jack, baby fuck!" I moan, feeling him twitch inside of me. 

He grunts against me, stilling above me. We stay like that for a while and when he pulls out of me, I'm wincing from the discomfort. He apologizes for it and kisses my cheek before disposing his condom. My whole body feels worn out and cold, I shiver when I feel what my body feels like when Jack isn't actively edging me or on top of me. I curl into myself, feeling so out of my own body. 

I don't want to be edged for a very long time but this type of fucking was just what I needed.

He cradles my cheek, probably watching the few tears fly out of my eyes. I'm not hurt or anything, this happens when I'm edged. I've been edged a few times by my ex and a few of my other past hookups. And if this isn't his first time edging someone, which I'm sure it's not, he also knows but he still asks. I murmur out a "Mhm," and let my jaw rattle from the cold room. 

He grabs a tissue and wipes my eyes, picking me up and putting me under the covers. He carefully puts my head on the pillow, tucking me in, and then tries to leave me in bed but he should know better. I grab his hand and I hold him back. "Please don't leave. Please" I whimper softly with a few sniffles. "Okay I won't, I just wasn't sure if you'd want me here." He tells me, getting in beside me, sharing a pillow with me until I climb over him and lay on his chest. 

I keep sniffling, feeling the ache between my legs that'll stick with me til the next day. He extends an arm around my shoulders, holding me closer to him. I trail a hand up Jack's neck and towards his hair. I scratch it softly, while his hands lightly traces my back in the most delicious way possible. My heart is still racing but it feels better here. Next to Jack's racing heart. 

"It still shocks me that you're a cuddler to this level after sex." he chuckles, continuing to tickle my back. I push up off his chest, wondering if the reason he's mentioning this is because he isn't a fan of cuddling. "Do you want me to get off?" I ask with tired eyes, I'm seconds away from falling asleep but I rather face rejection now while I'm up than in the middle of the night. 

"No, of course not." He assures me, laying my body back down on his. I nod and press a light kiss to his sternum, keeping track of the way my breathing slows down. He kisses my forehead a few times telling me I'm beautiful and so good for him. It feels so fucking good to hear any sort of affirmation after being fucked like this. Brendan could only hold me for five or ten minutes but in silence. 

This makes me feel like I am in heaven. 

-

a.n// hi babies! So yeah, this entire chapter is purely smut, and what about it? I got carried away.. Next chapter will be part three of Boston, and then boom no more Boston! 

And to my original glitch readers after next chapter it's All Star Weekend! LFG! I'm so ready to start writing Josie tripping over her own feet. Speaking her drunk words which = her sober thoughts. From asw most things are going to be just as they were in the original. 

I love you all so so much!

Stay safe, stay kind, and DM me if you need anything!

Love Lottie💐💐💐

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

236K 3.5K 46
They say opposites attract....but if he's also your brother's best friend and teammate? jamie drysdale fan fiction also somethings are altered to mak...
43.1K 1.2K 17
ivy and quinn, once inseparable teens hiding from their parents between their yards, now two young adults who haven't spoken in years.
52.6K 768 30
Seeing Jack again for the first time has done unfathomable things to Lyla's heart. They hadn't seen each other in years, and she thought she'd buried...
26.1K 1.1K 24
𝗛𝗒π—ͺ 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—šπ—˜π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ ! ✿⎯⎯ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. πŽπ‘ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰...