Smg4 and the Beast (New accou...

Par Mushrooming333

What happens when a suspicious old woman (?) comes up to the crew's Castle door before a big group sleepover... Plus

Intro & Notices ⚠️
Chapter One: The Old Woman
Chapter Two: Lets have some fun
Chapter Four: The Beast
Chapter Five: A Curseful Recovery
Chapter Six: The Leshy & Love Tips
Chapter Seven: Confessions
Chapter Eight: Discussions
Chapter Nine: The Hunt

Chapter Three: What is going on?!

183 7 9
Par Mushrooming333

Hey! Author here! Just wanted to say I don't own Smg4 or Smg4 characters period. Imma edit chapter one and add that message in there. Also not only this story is gonna be like Beauty and the Beast, but it will also be a bit like Turning Red (a Disney movie)
But enough of my talking ON WITH THE SHOW!

Warning the parts of this chapter are a bit disturbing, including a panic attack, so be warned and read at your own risk.

The Lorax : Me, warning you about the things in this chapter but however I can't reach a doorknob.

The Onceler: You the reader 👁️ 👄 👁️ 💧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The purple-clad man slowly awakened his heavy eyes and put all his strength into moving his fingers.

"Ugh, what the - hell? where-.. Where am I?"

He looked around in his new surroundings. he wasn't in the castle anymore. And nobody was around.

Everything around him was pitch black. The only color he could make out was the grey-scaled concrete floor that he could see beneath him as he was sitting up on the ground. He shivered to the cold absence that the whole room gave off. He wanted to get up and go invesagate but before he could do so he heard sudden loud sound of metal. Which scared the sh*t out of him as he whipped around to face the noise.

Suddenly, a figure Three could slowly make out from the dark was walking slowly toward his direction.

They stopped short not revealing their face or clothing. But he could see a silhouette of a person standing there.

Three silently gulped and did everything in his power to not show fear. This felt... real. But not real at the same time.

Three was abruptly pulled from his thoughts as the figure coughed and started to speak.

"Listen to my words Smg3."

"If you are unable to love another with trust and earn that person's love in return, by the time the last petal on the enchanted rose falls, you will remain stuck in this curse forever, and in addition, it will affect your new friends due to your actions."

"W-what does that even mean? What curse?? wait, this- this is just a dream? Isn't it?!"

"It is real. You will remember this afterward right in real-time."

"Who- who even are you? Ugh! Stop being a wuss and come into the light instead of rotting in the dark!"

The figure happily sighed with a mock of a laugh.

Slowly step by step the figure gradually moved toward the light.

Three could not believe it.

It was the old woman he turned away from the castle door.

The air around him that once was cold and calm suddenly grew violent and unsettling.

Three tried to make a sound out of his mouth reacting to the woman, but the being quickly snapped her bony fingers causing the man to only make a gagged moan as a unique dog muzzle was blocking his words.

With a quick instinct, Three tried everything to rip off the muzzle. But the more he tried, the tighter it automatically got to his head. He managed to make it so tight that his vision began to get blurry and unexpectedly kneeled on his hands and knees. He started to feel nauseous and wanted to lose consciousness right then and there as his breathing started to grow rapidly and shallow. The muzzle made his skull feel like it was going to explode. He then suddenly felt a hand forcefully grab his hair and lift his head to see no one but the woman herself.

"If you don't break your curse, you will soon learn you will forever belong to me and be my Pet.
Because there will be no one who would accept you."

"Even your friends."

Three could just whimper at her when her hand tightened on his hair. Momentarily, a dark substance started to pour from her mouth, eyes, and all around the blank room.

The ceiling.

The walls.

Big drops from the ceiling splashed on Three's face as his eyes winced in disgust.

She then started to change her formation.
Three watched in horror as she started changing shapes and various sizes that were not possible for the human anatomy. He almost wanted to throw up as she twisted in unnatural directions into a shape that was at least over ten feet tall.
The thing gradually unnaturally smiled at him in the most horrendous way he'd ever seen.

"Now! I would keep you longer... but, I have tons of things I need to tend to. But in the meantime! I'll be riiiggghhttt here. Right. In. Your. Little noggin of yours!" it said as it drummed its giant goopy claws on his forehead.

"Now..."

"WAKE UP."

Three bolted awake in his sleeping bag in a cold sweat as if he got electrocuted. He held his hand over his chest as he realized he was hyperventilating.

"*gasp* *gasp* oh-sh*t.!

His heartbeat pounded irregularly against his chaotic breathing.

His ears started ringing and everything started to go static around the room. He couldn't control himself.

He was out of control.

God, it was so loud.

Why was it so loud??

He closed his eyes and grit his teeth together as small tears started to roll down his cheeks
He abruptly felt a gentle touch on his back, which caused the man to flinch violently. He almost wailed as he could see the things distorted face over his shoulder.

"Three."

"Three."

"It's just me!" it whispered.

The face slowly but surely faded. Three slowly realized the blue-eyed face was only Four. He was staring at him with deep concern on his face.

It was just Four.

He must have woke him up.

Smg3's back jerked as Four started rubbing it in soft circled motions.

"it's just me."

Four had been awakened to Three's
breathing and gasping. When he started to wake up and learn what was happening. He first noticed Three's sleeping bag was right next to his. Then he remembered Three was farther out in the room from him before they went to bed. However, next, he realized the purple-clad man next to him wasn't okay.

His face contained a facial expression Four never had seen in years.

Fear.

From being defeated in the YouTube arc, to almost being killed by Melony when he got distracted by having power, to the moment when Three realized they lost the battle against Lawyer Kong before he became lifeless.
That marked the beginning when he came to be an anti hero.

Four took a second to look at him, Smg3 appeared extremely pale in even the low light from the night lights. beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, and he was trembling all over.

Three was having a silent panic attack.

"Hey. Hey. Look at me. Look at me. It's just me,
Three. It's me. Breathe. Just focus on your breathing. Ok?" Four whispered.

Three just solemnly nodded as he couldn't do anything at the moment. Plus, everyone was still miraculously asleep

He did not want to wake anyone else up.

"Just listen to me. Ok?"

'What the hell was that thing?'

"It's going to be okay."

Where did the muzzle go?'

"Breathe in."

'How can I breathe through my mouth if the muzzle is still here?'

"Breathe out."

'It's coming after me.'

"You're here. With all of us. Having a fun stupid group sleepover."

'Sleepover.... Dream...'

"Let's take a Look around. Everyone is in here asleep Three. L-Look see? There's Meggy and Tari."

Three glimpsed slowly at the two girls peacefully snuggled in their sleeping bags.

"Meggy... Tari..."

'Yeah! And Luigi, Boopkins, and Bob are over there."

"O-over.... There..." Three muttered.

"Oh. do you remember what we all played last night before we all went to bed? Or tonight? I don't know the time."

" Duck...Duck....Goose."

"Yes! Your right!"

"But... but.. She- the- thing-.."

Smg4 then gently guided Smg3's trembling shoulders back, making him look straight at him.

"Whatever you saw Three..

... it wasn't real."

Those soft blue eyes stayed firm and focused on the Red ones staring back.

"*gasp* It-it was... a *gasp* dream."

"Your right. It was a dream."

When Four listened to Three's breathing again, it was ten times better and at a normal rate than what was going on a minute ago. Three continuously sat in his spot with Four rubbing his back. All sounds in the room went to a standstill. After what felt like hours, he finally spoke up, disturbing the silence in the room.

"I am- so- sorry Four-"

"Nuh-uh, I'm going to have to stop you there Mister. There's no need to apologize for anything. Sh*t like this used to happen to me after the... it's gotta be perfect event." Four said in a low voice.

"Are you okay? I mean- do you feel better?"

"...yeah."

..Do you want to talk about it?" Four whispered.

"..."

" You don't have to. I was only asking because... I-| feel it will help."

"I*sigh* it was related to the person earlier today
who needed directions."

"Oh? -OH. ...May I ask what happened in your dream?"

The Ruby colored eyes dimmed.

"I don't want to answer that. Please understand."

"That's okay. I hope you know it was just a dream at least."

"I do."

'Was it just a dream?'

"I'm so sorry, I woke you. It was so bad I didn't even notice you wake up heh."

"That's alright, I don't care really. I used to do all-nighters making videos before."

"Dude...:O That's SO fricking unhealthy."

"Hey now! I stopped doing that months ago." Four quietly snickered.

This was the first time Three chuckled since duck duck goose.

"Also... Three...may I ask why your sleeping bag is right here when it was over there-?"

Three looked over and quickly realized what he meant. He did everything he could to not stutter.

"OH. it's just- a few hours in after everyone went to sleep I guess, you were uhh... how do I put this-muttering in your sleep. About the incident you mentioned earlier."

"I moved my sleeping bag over because, well, uh-your murmuring woke me up and you wouldn't stop so l made you."

"Oh! I- I did? Well- I- uh- wow. Ha- I have a uhm history of doing that. Especially after it's gotta be perfect thing heh." Four claimed as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wait...Exactly how did you make me stop?" Four suspiciously asked.

"Well- I put my back... against yours...and you calmed down..... You never made another peep before I fell asleep." Three spat out.

Luckily the room was dark enough that four didn't see his face turn extremely beet red.

Smg4 then perked up.

"You know what? I have my nightmare murmuring problems while you have nightmare panic attack problems. And for that, as men, we deserve a reward for tonight!" »:D

"Shhhhhh! Four shut up!" D:<

Four winced as he realized his volume level was a bit high, causing some of his friends in the room to stir, but not awaken.

"Sorry..." he now whispered.

He then looked at three again, and then he huffed.

"I'm not going back asleep anytime soon. I figure you probably aren't either. So I'm going to fix some beverages to the best of my ability in the kitchen. Do you want some?"

Three just smiled in return.

"Hell yeah. I could use a drink."

Smg3 and Smg4 tiptoed across the room without making any super loud sounds. Four almost tripped when he snatched the lantern in the middle of the room, but he caught himself before gravity made things worse.

Three rolled his eyes as he calmly opened the kitchen door and let himself and Four inside the kitchen. He then shut the door so the light from the lantern bleeding outside the entrance wouldn't awaken anyone.

"Oohoohooo l'm thinking some hot chocolate-???
where did this come from?"

"Huh?" Three said as he was closing the door, back facing Four.

"....This Rose. It's- it's really pretty. Wow, it kinda looks like you or me haha."

Three froze in his spot and cautiously turned around.

No. No. This can't happen. Not now. Why must he be reminded of what happened? Can't he have just frickin hot chocolate!?

"DON'T TOUCH IT!"

"What?"

"I mean- don't pouch it. Yeah, don't put it in your pocket. That's bad luck haha-" : D

" ok." -_-

"Oh, that's right. Boopkins just added this in here for decor! He knew you were looking for some." Well, that WAS the truth.

"Oh yeah, huh that was nice of him.". :)

"Well, That's boopkins for you." :)

Smg4 turned to the fridge and grabbed milk, chocolate powder, marshmallows, whipped cream, and chocolate sprinkles.

Smg3 watched as Four almost dropped the sprinkles while grabbing it from the cabinet.

"Sprinkles?"

"Yeah! What's wrong with sprinkles?"

"N-nothing. You remind me of a child that's all."

"Well, I am a child at heart." :3

"And that you are."

" *sigh* You are such a grump all the time."

"I am at heart." >:)

Four playfully scoffed as he grabbed two cups from the cabinetry and started pouring milk into each.

"Alright. This will be way better than Meggys'. We all know how much her cooking skill....-no offense Meggy- stinks."

"Pff- Yeah, honestly, she seriously needs a cooking tutor."

That got a small chuckle from Four as he then started patting powder into each cup. He grabbed a spoon and started mixing each till the milk turned a rich light brown. He then put the two cups into the microwave.

"Well, Tari has been helping her a bit."

Beeping sounds came from the microwave after a fingertip pushed each button. Finally, the thing powered on for 45 seconds.

Three, who was watching, noticed the man's sleepwear. Four was wearing a big blue shortsleeved shirt, with black sweat pants, no cap either, so his head showed off his short messy hair, three then noticed that Four rolled up his sweat pants up past his ankles on his calves. His bare feet were on display as he didn't wear any socks.

Four opened the microwave before it could beep any longer. He then gently grabbed the two cups and quickly set them on the table before the hot temperature burned his hands.

One for him, one for Three.

"Annndddd there ya go!" :D Four said as he sat at the table across from three. He brought the sprinkles, marshmallows, and the whipped cream can and placed them on the side.
Smg3 raised his eyebrow when Four took a handful of marshmallows and dumped them in, then he made the biggest pile with the whipped cream, THEN, he dumped a bunch of sprinkles on top of that. He had an excited stupid smile on his face the whole time.

He then glanced up from his hot chocolate and couldn't help but start laughing when Three had his fingers placed on the bridge of his nose. He longingly sighed with a small smile creeping up as he tried to remain serious.

"You ARE a child at heart."

"Well, shucks! I guess I am!"

"Ughh.. never. say that word again."

"Yeah, you're right. That was pretty cringy. That phrase needs to go to the internet graveyard."

Three then smiled as he added his toppings.
He delicately shook the whipped cream can and then sprayed a small pile that was swirled perfectly. He then took a bit of sprinkles and neatly sprinkled them. Finally, he took some marshmallows and did the same.

Smg4 was watching in awe with sparkles in his eyes.

Three noticed Four staring right away.

"Oh, You know, living in Starbucks and all of that yadayada." three quickly said so Four wouldn't ask questions.

"That looks really good! I didn't know you were so good at that!"

"Well, I guess I have my perks. Just depends on how good you did with the hot chocolate."

"Well, I can tell you now, I am great at hot chocolate!"

"Ok Smg4, well see about that."

Three gradually sipped his hot chocolate.

Wow.

This was amazing.

The ingredients were perfect.

The milk and the chocolate were fused as one.

And even the smell was enough to make someone's mouth water.

And his special toppings made it even better.
He placed his mug down and wiped his mouth as he kinda had a milk mustache.

"This... this is amazing Four."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah. It's better than Starbucks itself. I have to admit man." He said as he took another sip.

"Well thank you, I was kinda nervous I would screw it up, and not mix it right. Especially with the low lighting."

"Well, heh! You didn't." :)

Four then smiled as he took a sip of his drink as well, feeling the warmth flow through his throat.
He slowly slumped down in his chair as he relaxed and glanced at his phone.

Three also slumped in his chair exhaling. His hands started to warm up due to grasping the mug as he sat in place. It was a rough night for him, and even for Four.

"What time is it?" three curiously asked.

"3:42."

"Damn," he muttered.

They sat in calm silence. Drinking and sipping their cocoa. Well, other than Four's low-volume from his phone of what sounded like memes. But Three didn't care.

It was nice.

... As long as it lasted.

A sudden bright glow brightened the room, causing both Smg3 and Smg4 to shield their eyes.

It was a familiar blue glow.

Three immediately knew what the source was of this glow. He turned around and looked straight at the Blue Rose on the end of the counter.

It was glowing.

WHY WAS IT GLOWING?

"Can roses glow like that?!"

Great. Now Smg4 is a victim to witness his weird problems.

"No! They can't Four!" D:<

Three growled as he looked the Rose up and down from where he was.

'I knew that b*tch was suspicious."

"W-what? Who?! Who's suspicious??"

"the woman at the door."

"wait... the delivery??"

"NO! The- you know what -it's a long story I'll tell you later."

"What story?!"

"I said I'll tell you later!"

"Well... what do we do?"

"I..... I don't know."

Three then quickly looked at Four and then back at the Rose.

He then the Rose. Then the old woman. Then back at Four. Then - WAIT WHAT?!

Three slowly looked over at the monster standing at the other side of the kitchen beside the Rose.

"Wtf." He mumbled.

He then looked over at Four for a sign of help or anything. But the man with the blue shirt didn't react to the creature's presence. Before Three could ask why he was so calm, the one in the blue shirt spoke first.

"Three? Why are you staring at the wall?"

"What do you mean??! Do you not see it!?!? It's right there?!??"

"What's right there??"

"The thing I dreamed about!!"

"I- I... I don't see anything, Three."

"You not messing with me are you?"

"NO! Why would I even mess with you NOW of all times!"

Smg3s heart dropped. Four... his only witness of the old woman creature. His only hope. His only hope of the thing that didn't let him sleep tonight.

Smg4 couldn't see it.

He couldn't see the creature.

Only Three himself could.

This can't be real.

It can't be.

"Are you hallucinating?"

"... No. Four. This- This is real. You hear me?"

He pointed at the woman-thing.

"That is Real It's right there standing beside the rose. I know you can't see it but I can. You have to believe me!"

He looked at Four for one second and then back to the being.

She was gone.

"Ok. WTF!"

"What?!"

"It's gone!"

Three suddenly jumped as something tapped his shoulder. Three looked to his right as it was sitting right beside him.

"AHHHH-"

"АНННН????-"

Four screamed with him because the poor guy wasn't sure what to do in this situation. He then looked over and grabbed a nearby knife and slid it down the counter to three.

"'Three! Heads up!"

Three caught the knife smoothly and didn't hesitate to point it right at the being's face as he backed up.

"Haha. You are very interesting Three. I'm sure you'll be excited to see what happens next." It said as it snapped its claws.

"No no no no! No again!"

What Three expected to happen like last time, never happened. He looked up to see nothing that changed in the room.

Except for the Rose.

The rose was flashing a lighter blue. Slowly, faster and faster. Almost as if it was a bomb-
-his eyes dilated was he put the pieces together.

'Oh.'

Well sh*t.'

Three did the only thing possible at that moment which was a dash for Four, who was still in the corner of the room in shocked paranoia. He grabbed his arm and slid behind the counter with Four on his side. Before Four could question anything, nothing but blue light engulfed the room. Including them.

"Ahh... *hiss* ow."

"Ughh. Are... you ok?"

Four suddenly blushed as he realized their hands were locked together from Three dragging him behind the counter.

"Yeah, just bruises. I think hit my head on the edge of the lower cabinet, You?"

"Yeah, I think so-"

Unexpectedly, Three felt two sharp aches in two spots on his head, at first he thought it was from the impact diving behind the counter. But then the pain started to intensify quickly. Slowly but surely, he started groaning in discomfort as he rubbed the two spots on his skull.

"Are you sure you're okay??"

"Y-yeah I'm okay!"

The discomfort started to turn into an ache.

"AH! *hiss* OK ok l'm not! I'm not!" D:

"Wait! Is the thing you see still here?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" DX

Four anxiously looked around and stood up, peeking over the countertop.

"Uhhh- STOP! Leave me and my friends alone!"

Four knew if Three wasn't in pain, he would definitely slap him with that pathetic insult.

"R-really? Ooooo.. Good job! V-very threatening!" D:<

Three's eyes looked behind Four as they abruptly widened as the being approached Four.

"Four! MOVE! it's right there!"

However, Four didn't have a chance as pressure picked up Four by the neck and hurled him over the kitchen counter like a rag doll. His body knocked the lantern off the surface and it shattered as it hit the floor. It was now dark in the kitchen. The impact of the floor sent waves of pain through Smg4's head to his fingers. His body screamed at him as he tried to stand up off the hard tile.

"Not so fast."

He scrambled up using a chair looking left and right.

"Who's there?! Leave us alone!!"

Due to the dark, Four wasn't prepared for a black substance to grip his foot, pick him up from the ground, and grasp him upside down. Before he could scream at it, seeing what it looked like for the first time in the dark, a goopy limb made its way over his mouth, blocking his voice. Only a muffled sound could be heard in the kitchen.

The muffled scream triggered Three to finally get up off the floor behind the counter. Every bone in his body ached. His head was the worst. He could feel two sharp sensitive points out of his head.

He grunted in distress as he pulled himself up using the counter with all the strength he had left. The old woman thing held Four tight in her grasp. He squirmed and resisted, but everything he did made the grip all over his body tighter.

"Let him go! I-i'm the one you want!"

The thing looked him up and down till it noticed his head. It disturbingly scrutinized him with joy on its features.

"Yes! Another victim! The curse is starting!" it screamed with exhilaration.

It visibly confused Three and Four.

"W-what?"

Three suddenly doubled over in pain as his whole body felt as if it was on fire.

"The curse. You didn't hear a word I said in your head, didn't you, pet?"

"Nnngghhh! Just... just stop it then! You asShole!"
"Oh hoho! I wish I could. Believe me," Its words burned with mockery.

"...But my goal is already accomplished. I just need to get you when you are fully formed."

"What are you talking about?? WHAT form??!"

"You'll soon find out. Once I finish things with your friend here. I'll tend to you after you fully transform. I'll be back for now. Oh! And don't bother calling your friends. The whole time I've blocked every sound from the door and all of them never even stirred. Find yourself comfortable Smg3, because the pain your body will experience in a moment will not be pleasant."

Smg3 gulped.

'Transform into what??' He thought.

The thing then moved to the end of the room, with Four still gagged captive, and burst through the kitchen wall as if it was nothing. It disappeared into the snowy woods behind the showgrounds.

"N-no!!

FOUR!!—"

A sudden stronger wave of pain hit Three, interrupting his train of thought as he cried out in agony. He also yelled loudly to see if what the old woman said was true.

Anyone would have busted down the door in extreme concern by now.

Dammit.

Even if Three wanted to get everyone's assistance, it would take who knows how long to unblock the door.

'I guess it's up to me now.'

'I can't let that monster hurt him, he's one of my...'

'Friends, right? Friends.'

Three took a very long few minutes to use all of the energy he had to just stand up.

He then hesitantly hobbled to a flag pole by the kitchen trash that once was on the castle, thanks to Mario, it needed to be repaired. However, Three knew he needed something to support his weight to go after Four.

In the fricking snow.

Three limped up to the giant hole in the wall and shivered to the sudden cold temperature. To his surprise, abnormal footprints led the way to where the thing went.

Into the Woods.

*inhale*

"Here goes nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness guys that was a rollercoaster. It was scary to even some comical things for me. So many possible things came up in my head as I wrote this. I will again edit this countless times. But I hope you all enjoyed:) till the next update my friends. :D <3

For those who have seen this story before and have no idea why there are two Smg4 and the beast stories! I recently got hacked to the point where I can't sign into my old account again! So Im waiting to be inactive for so long that wattpad will delete the older story version and my old account altogether. Thank u for your patience!!! <3

*Extra quick notes*

- the old woman-thing is the villain in this story,
Three was not at the wrong.

Ps poor Smg4 poor Boi is so confused he just sitting there watching three yell at the wall and Imao it makes me think of this when he's having his panic attack—

*what four sees when he has his panic attack or it could be what happened in the kitchen in Fours pov lol*

Instead of milk it's hot chocolate lol.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

271 9 1
"Married? It's only been three months!" Mario protested, looking rather annoyed. Saiko agreed passively, while Tari and Luigi simply shrugged at the...
692 52 18
In a dark room an unconscious girl was tied up to a chair. Suddenly the door burst open and a man holding a gun and cigarette in the another hand ent...
32.8K 639 21
[SEASON 01 - The Rise of Y/n L/n] You arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom to search for Mario at Peach's Castle to help him find the man with the Power of...
2.5K 59 23
It was just another boring day in the Mushroom Kingdom. That was till Meggy got a letter from her old friend, Auri Bori from Port Aurora! She was inv...