As Old as time, second part

By CoolCat3646

What would happen if Harry Potter had a brother and he is the boy who lived ? What if he had already had 22... More

Ice
Failure and Success
Prodigy
Back to the past
Connections
Unchangeable
Tragedy
A Problem in England
Magic Eating Aliens
Calling in The Big Guns
Rescue Mission
Little Monster
Bad Influence
Codenames
Archers
Setting Up
Captured
Hostage
Escape
Trip To The Moon
Judoon on The Moon
Investigation
Revelation
Truth
Power
Rats
Leader
Tracking
Meeting Sally
Little Brother
Watson
The Game
Medicine
Christmas Time
Killer Tree
Lessons In Law
Blood Manipulation
Sword Fight
School Spirit
Strange Happenings
Reporting
Gathering Power
Saving Reapers
Business
Plane
Landing
Proposition
Party
Protection
Disguise
Run In
Leak
Planning
Deity
The Wolf
The Library
Spoliers
River
Conscious
Tainted Shadows
Control
Human
Charlotte
Saved
Diamonds
New Life
Responsibilities
Departures and Commitments
Children
Virus
Supernatural
Mother Dearest
Another Winchester
Healing
Cases
Vampire
Imposter
Trickster
Poison
Undercover
Birthday
Beach
The Hammer
Teams
On Board
At Sea
Peace Talks
Fans
Ghost Boys
Busy
Runaway Train
Dad
Blue
Loss And Gain
Blood
Break in
Reunited
Transformation
A New School
New Creatures
Dragon
Myths
Giant Spider
Hidden
What's A Little Angelic Manipulation
Battle
Find Him
Mermaids
Getting Help
Learning
Talks
Principals
Water Dragon
Grimm
Red Riding Hood
Talks With Wesen
Lost Boy
Election
Attention
Decontamination
Weddings and The Beach
Mothers and Babies
Ice Skating
Bronze
Law
Killer Robot
Hospital

Information

87 8 1
By CoolCat3646

Skià pov

Soon enough black widow joins the room. She sits down and we get started on the briefing. "You need to break into a vault to access an air gap computer and download the files onto a drive. You cannot get caught and there needs to be no record of you being there."

"What information is on the computer."

"We believe it to be all of the info gathered by a high level criminal organization."

"Alright, where are we going."

"Florida."

"Okay." We gather our things and get into the plane. I check all of my weapons and put some protection over my pump. I click my bracelet and it turns properly into a knife so I turn it back into a bracelet.

"Where did you get that!?" Black widow asks.

"I made it myself."

"Can you make me one, it seems like a very easy weapon to hide and a convenient one at that."

"Sure, I am a bit busy at the moment but when I have time I will get to it. At the moment I am working on condensing other weapons."

"Ooh, make me a bow please."

"Of course, you are on my team." We arrive in the area and get out. I let my full senses out and get a complete read of the area.

There are only two people, likely because they do not believe that people can get into the vault. One of them is asleep judging by their breathing. The other seems to be playing a board game or something as I can hear the clacking of wood.

Other than cameras there doesn't seem to be much of a security system and the man on the camera system is asleep. I gesture the others forward and we head inside. The two people are on the other side of the building so there is really nothing to worry about. I pick the lock and we go towards the room with the safe.

I press my head against it and slowly decode it. I open it with a quiet click and then push the door open just enough to slip in. The door was louder than I wanted it to be but the other people in the building didn't notice it.

I walk in and place some gloves on. I move the chair out of the way and hack into it. It doesn't have very high computer security, most likely because it is inaccessible from outside sources. I quickly get in and connect my computer. I transfer it to my computer and disconnect it I wipe any evidence of me being on the computer and shut it off before moving the seat back to its starting location.

We close and lock the vault and head back to our plane. When we get up in the air I run a program to decrypt, sort and remove any unwanted data. When it is done I transfer the information to some flash drives. I close my laptop and pocket the drives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.5K 27
Lord Voldemort discover the truth about Harry being his horcrux what will happen when he find out about the real life of HIS harry ? what if harry...
636K 15.4K 35
(The rewritten version is up) What if Nico had a younger brother? One that wants to take over the world? Not just the world, but wants to achieve imm...
9.3K 254 14
Harry Potter, what would happen if he actually had died that night in the war. What would happen if he got another chance at life to change the outco...
1.2M 50K 148
In which the group from the past watch how their decisions changed the future. [Book 1- Part 1:Philosopher Stone] [Book 1- Part 2: Lightning Thief] [...