143 (Englot , Heina & CHUMDEE)

By NesaNudee

*Starts with prank, ends with love* More

PART 1
PART 2 ( Engfa, Tina, Nudee)
PART 3 (HEINA)
PART 4 (THE BULLIES) / (CHUMDEE) <3
PART 5 (CHUMDEE)
PART 6 ( UNFRIENDS)
The Characters
The Ships❤️🌈
PART 9
PART 10 ( bullies became buddies)
PART 11 (CharTin)
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 ( Englot?, Heina?, Chumdee <3 )
CHAPTER 15 (Jealousy Alert)
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17 (FOR A CHANGE <3 )
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19 (Heartbreak)
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 (RATED SPG SLERT)
CHAPTER 22 (Rival?)
CHAPTER 24 (HMMM...? Weird Fellings right?) XD
CHAPTER 25 ( One Last Hug <3 )
CHAPTER 26 ( Shoulder to cry on )
CHAPTER 27 ( Friendly help XD )
CHAPTER 28 (gf?)
CHAPTER 29 (picture & kiss & New)
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31 ( Hide feelings <3 XD )
CHAPTER 32 ( Celebrate & Feelings )
CHAPTER 33 (The Plan)
CHAPTER 34 ( Courting )
CHAPTER 35 ( <3 )

CHAPTER 23 ( NEW SHIP? </3 )

447 12 2
By NesaNudee

The guys spend a long time together with Faye as it's been quite a long time since they have not met each other.

After they finished the meal, they continue shopping around the mall and when it's almost time, they bid goodbyes and went back home.

Of course they exchanged their phone numbers as Faye have already changed her phone number.

When the guys are going back home, they happen to see Chumpo about to enter the house.

Just then, the door opened and Charlotte came out of the house to throw the trash bag.

Engfa was shocked to see Charlotte coming out from the house as she didn't know that the girls are staying just a few blocks down from theirs.

Charlotte then saw the guys and Engfa quickly averted her eyes.

"Hi guys." Charlotte said and Nudee waved to her while Tina smiled.

Engfa didn't look at Charlotte and she took out his phone to use them so that it can help divert her attention to not look at Charlotte.

Charlotte took a glance and saw Engfa using his phone.

"Where did you guys go?" Charlotte asked.

"Tina suggested to go out and have fun together since we have not done that for a long time." Nudee said.

They have a small casual chat before they bid goodbyes and Nudee realize that Engfa have been quiet when they are talking to Charlotte.

"Hey bro, you okay?" Nudee asked Engfa and Engfa nodded.

"Why would I be not okay?" Engfa asked.

"Cause you are quiet when we are talking to Charlotte. Something happen between the both of you?" Nudee asked and Engfa got panicked.

"What? Nothing." Engfa said and Nudee doesn't seems to believe what she said.

"Or fight? It's normal that friends have small fights." Nudee said and patted Engfa shoulder.

"Yeah, just some small fights..." Engfa said but he knows that it's not.

What happened between them have broke their friendship and Charlotte would never talk to her again.

After they went in their house, Engfa quickly went back to her room and closed the door.

Engfa dropped her body on her bed and her mind runs back, thinking about that night again.

Engfa groaned and ruffled her hair in annoyance.

"Why can't there be some potion or medicine that helps people forgets things?" Engfa mumbled.

When they go to school the next day, Engfa is avoiding Charlotte and Nudee sensed that something is definitely up between them.

Nudee thinks it might not be just a small fight that caused them to drift so far apart.

He decided to ask Engfa one time privately.

Heidi and Tina are talking to each other about studies while Charlotte is following behind them, listening to their conversation quietly.

Heidi would also lean close to Tina to ask her about the questions and Tina does not move away.

This makes Charlotte jealous as Heidi would make some small gestures or touches to Tina.

"It's fine. If there's any questions, I can call to ask you." Heidi said and gave Tina a wink which made her frowned.

"There's something wrong with your eyes?" Tina said and Heidi na pouted.

"You're so mean." Heidi said and smacked Tina 's bicep lightly.

Charlotte na looked away to stop herself from getting more jealous.

-----------------------

At night, a knock is heard at Engfa's door.

The door opened and Nudee saw Engfa using her phone on her bed.

"Hey." Engfa then put his phone aside and sit up properly, lying her back on the headboard.

Nudee closed the door and sat down at the edge of Engfa's bed.

"What's wrong?" Engfa asked and Nudee looked at her.

"Get honest with me. What exactly happened between you and Charlotte?" Nudee asked and Engfa scratched the back of his non-itchy nape.

"It's really nothing..." Engfa said but Nudee crossed her arms and continue looking at Engfa.

"What?" Engfa asked after seeing Nudee's reaction.

"It can't be nothing. The both of you have not talk to each other or look at each other just like strangers. How is it possible when previously the both of you always talked to each other like soulmates?" Nudee said but Engfa remained silence.

"I'm not leaving until you say it. If this continues then the both of us will stay awake the entire night and let's see how you going to survive for tomorrow's lessons." Nudee threatened and Engfa sighed.

After a few moment of silence, Engfa then decided to speak up.

"Fine... I'll tell you..." Engfa said and she start explaining everything.

From the start when he went to the bar to find for Charlotte until the end when Charlotte left the room the next morning.

"So you're telling me that Charlotte is the girl that you... do that with her?" Nudee asked and Engfa nodded.

"Tina does not know about this right?" Nudee asked and Engfa shook her head.

"She can't know." Engfa said and Nudee sighed.

Nudee moved closer to Engfa and patted her back.

"It hurts..." Engfa said and a tear escaped her eye.

Nudee let Engfa cry for the few minutes until Engfa have calmed down.

"I would suggest that you forget and give up on her." Nudee said.

"Tina likes her and Charlotte likes her too. If you continue this feelings of yours for her, you'll hurt more." Nudee said and Engfa sighed.

"I have already planned to do it but it's not easy. Whenever she's around, I still want to see her. I got the strong urge to talk to her." Engfa said.

"It takes time... Take it slow... And I'm sure that there will be a girl waiting for you who likes you wholeheartedly." Nudee comforted and Engfa smiled.

"Thank you." Engfa said and gave Nudee a brotherly hug.

The next day, Engfa went to school and when he saw Charlotte, she ignored her presence and went to her class.

When he reached, the lecturer then introduced that there's a new student joining their class and just then, Faye entered the class which caused Engfa's eyes to widened .

Faye smiled to the girls and during break, Faye went to find Engfa to eat together.

Engfa thought that it's a good chance for her to avoid Charlotte so she agreed to go together with Faye.

"I thought you're back a week ago? Why did you start school now then?" Engfa asked.

"The paperwork took some time to process so that I can be officially enrolled." Faye said.

The three girls, Nudee and Tina saw them but the guys continue eating.

"Who's that girl?" Chumpo asked after seeing Faye who is talking to Engfa.

"That's the new transferee." Heidi said and Charlotte looked at Faye and Engfa.

"So she's not joining us?" Heidi asked Tina and she nodded.

†*****************
Everyone meet Faye😉

---------

"Hey, can we have a word... In private?" Tina asked and Charlotte nodded.

Charlotte followed Tina to the school garden, not knowing what is going to happen.

Tina who is walking at the front, is breathing nervously.

When they reached the school garden, Tina turned around suddenly, shocking Charlotte.

"I-I'm sorry... Um..." Tina mumbled and Charlotte looked at her with confusion.

"Yes, Tina?" Charlotte asked with her soft voice.

"I want... Tell... There's something I want to tell you..." Tina said and Charlotte nodded.

"I uh... I..." Tina stuttered.

"Slowly... What is it that you want to say?" Charlotte asked and Tzuyu breathe out from her mouth.

"I... I like you, Charlotte Not as a friend... I hope that we can be more than just friends." Tina confessed and looked at Charlotte who is smiling widely at Tina.

"Can we?" Tina asked and Charlotte nodded.

Tina smiled and Charlotte went to hug Tina.

"I've been waiting for you to say this." Charlotte said and Tina hugged Charlotte back.

Charlotte is happy that Tina finally confessed to her that her eyes are also welling up with tears.

Just then, Charlotte thought of what happened between her and Engfa and she frowned.

"I was still worried that you might reject me." Tina whispered.

Charlotte made up her mind that she will not be telling Tina about what happened.

They broke away from the hug and they went back to their class.

"How is it?" Nudee asked after Tina went back to her class.

"She accepted it." Tina said while smiling.

"Really? Oh my god! Good for you bro!" Nudee exclaimed and Engfa heard it.

"Good for you, Tina..." Engfa said, forcing herself to smile while congratulating Tina.

"Thanks bro." Tina said and patted Engfa 's shoulder.

Engfa smiled and looked down quickly to avoid Tina seeing the tears that are about to escape from her eyes.

Nudee looked at Engfa worriedly as he knows that Engfa is feeling very terrible right now.

"Class is about start soon." Nudee said and they went back to their seats.

Charlotte also told Chumpo and Heidi about what happened and Chumpo congratulated her while Heidi felt disappointed.

When Charlotte went to the toilet, Heidi took the chance to tell Chumpo about what she felt earlier and Chumpo knows that Heidi is starting to develop feelings for Tina.

"You should probably stay away from Tina. Charlotte and Tina are together now." Chumpo said and Heidi nodded even if she disliked this idea.

For the next few days, Heidi tried to stay away from Tina but every single time she did that, she felt her heart aching a little bit.

Tina felt weird that Heidi isn't pestering her anymore but she doesn't know the reason why.

Engfa is getting more and more distant from them.

But Tina is glad that she got to spend more private time with Charlotte.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my update :) appreciate it :)

Please vote! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 81 21
˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚.... 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙂𝙤𝙙 ?? 𝘼 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣...
37.2K 1.8K 33
"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞" -𝙺𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚛...
8.9K 502 15
When two people are destined to be together , don't worry. Just wait *Disclaimer it's the first time I ever written a story, so I'm sorry in advanc...
8.4K 485 11
❝to the beginning where the end waits.❞