꧁༺~Φ„Κ€Φ…ΚΙ›ΖˆΘΆ ΖˆΙ¦ΗŸΦ…Φ†~༻꧂ -𝙒𝙝𝙖...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"

210 11 13
By always_sleep_at_3am

The next day, The news forecasted who were the heroes who was heavily injured during the yakuza raid, but only one died out of all of them.

A Hero named Nighteye, you weren't familiar with him, so you went online and researched him, apparently, he used to be All Mights old partner, but the two went their separate ways for unknown reasons.

You also found out from Twice that he
Was the reason why his masked got grazed.

But, this Nighteye guy seemed really important... You felt bad a little... And wondered what the heroes were thinking now, how do they plan on moving on. Now that an old accomplish of them had died.

But what worried you even more was the thought of you not actually being a Shigaraki... So you decided to question Shigaraki himself for this contriversal.

You hesitantly knocked on his door... And waited for a reply.

...
Soon later he spoke.

"Who's there?" Shigaraki asked.

"It's me... If it's alright to ask, may I speak with you?" you called out hoping Shigaraki would let you in.

... There was a long pause, it almost seemed like he rejected your offer, when you were about to leave, the door suddenly opened.

"Fine. Come in." Shigaraki said and opened the door wider for you to enter.

You smiled in relief and stepped inside, unlike the rest of the League's rooms, Shigaraki was the one who had chairs, although they were dirty and unkept, it's still something especially if you're a villain.

Shigaraki sat down and you also did, sitting infront of him while you faced each other.

"What is it?" he asked annoyed of your presence as always.

You hesitated for a moment... Before you spoke.

"Tomura," you began cautiously, making sure to not call him Shigaraki to let him know that you're serious.

"I've been thinking... about myself...
Am I really a Shigaraki?" you questioned hoping that he won't get mad.

Shigaraki raised an eyebrow at your inquiry.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, you're one of us." he replied with not much effort.

Your gaze hardened on his reply, showing your dissatisfaction. it was obvious he's lying.

"But how can I be sure? How can anyone be sure? I don't remember anything of my life before I joined the LOV. What if I'm not really Y/n Shigaraki?" you questioned even further while your voice was a little louder then usual.

Shigaraki let out an exasperated sigh.

"Stop overthinking it. You're here, part of the League. That's what matters." He said adding a dismissive wave.

Your skepticism grew even more, and you leaned forward, with intensity in your eyes.

"Tell me the truth, Tomura. Are you hiding something about me? Am I really who you say I am?" you questioned again.

Shigaraki met your gaze, his irritation was growing.

"Why would I lie? You're part of the League because I said so. End of story." he said.

You were dissatisfied with his response again, so you pushed even further.

"What if I want to find out more about myself? About who I was before the League?" you questioned again, not showing any signs of backing down.

Shigaraki scowled, he was clearly agitated by your persistence.

"You're pushing it, Y/n. Just focus on what's in front of you. We have more important things to worry about than your identity crisis." He said.

...

A long pause engulfed you both... You don't accept this... If you don't get the answers then it'll continue to hunt you... In a sudden surge of frustration and anxiety, you couldn't take it anymore. Without a second thought, you summoned your flames, shaping them into a black sword and pointed it directly at Shigaraki's neck without a second thought.

"Shigaraki, Am I y/n l/n or not... Tell me the truth or I swear, I'll carve it out of you! I won't be deceived any longer!" you angrily stated as the sword moved slightly closer to Shigaraki's neck.

Shigaraki was surprisingly calm in the face of your aggression, he then leaned back, observing you with a hint of amusement.

"Well, well. Looks like the little puppet finally snapped." he said and he crossed his legs.

"I'm not your puppet!" you shouted, the flames on the sword flickering with intensity.

"Who am I? What am I doing here? Tell me everything, or I won't hesitate to-"
"Fine," Shigaraki interrupted, his tone oddly composed.

"Just calm down will you? Jeez... " shigaraki sighed, his gaze not wavering.

"Alright you want the truth. Here's the truth, you're right, you are Y/n L/n, but you aren't exactly him." shigaraki said.

You raised an eye brow, what kind of logic is that.

"What do you mean?" You questioned.

"I meant you're Y/n L/n, But you're also Y/n Shigaraki. You're conscious is living in Y/n's body. one conscious can only exist in one body, so if two consiousness exist in one body, the one with greater control will over come the other, in short you're just a puppet living in his body while the real one is asleep. " Shigaraki explained nonchalantly.

The weight of his words hung in the air, and you felt a cold shiver run down your spine.

"Y/n L/n..." you muttered, the name tasting bitter on your lips.

Shigaraki's expression remained stoic.

"Now that you know, calm down. You're causing a scene." Shigaraki said.

The reality sank in, and the anger that fueled your actions a while back dissipated. Slowly, you lowered the sword, the flames dying out and vanished.

"Y/n L/n... " you repeated, a mix of shock and acceptance in your eyes.

Shigaraki sighed.

"Just get out. I don't have time for melodrama." Shigaraki dismissed you with a wave of his hand.

With a mixture of confusion and resignation, you apologized to Shigaraki as you left his room.

So that's the truth... You are the missing UA student Y/n L/n... Which means the familiarity you expressed through different situations... Was just a small percent of Y/n L/n's memories...

... So you're stronger then him which is why you control his body...

You looked down on your palm...

These scars, these reflexes and the other talents you never knew you had, was from another person.

You clenched youtr fist, even if this all isn't yours... You'll take it as yours.

You walked back to your room, your mind was at ease now, but you'll do a few researching about this Y/n L/n.

6 hours after Nighteyes death.
Illusionist's pov:

After hearing the news of the death of Nighteye, All Might's ex partner, Illusionist went straight to the hospital were the injured heroes who fought during the yakuza raid was admitted in.

He arrived in time, and met an old acquaintance on the way, it was Aizawa. The teacher of Illusionist's missing student, Y/n. Along with him, was Mirio and Izuku along with the retired All Might, they were still grieving the death of Nighteye.

"Condolences." Illusionist called out startling everyone and they turned to him.

Aizawa immediately realized who it was, base from the voice.

"Illusionist. It's nice to see you again." Aizawa said.

"You know him?" All Might whispered through Aizawa's ear.

"He used to be a hero here. One of the most useful heroes in the HPSC. Hideyoshi kaito, or mostly known as The Trickster hero: illusionist. He was also the hero who trained," Aizawa paused. And looked over at Izuku, Mirio over his shoulder, before looking back at All Might and continued

" you-know-who during the internships." Aizawa added.

All Might immediately understood who he meant and his gaze shifted to Illusionist.

" It's a pleasure to meet you." All Might said.

Illusionist nodded at All Might and genuine smiled under his mask.

"It's a pleasure to be at your acquaintance too, former Number 1 hero." he said and slightly bowed before turning to Aizawa.

"So, how was your investigation on finding... Him." Aizawa discreetly asked making sure Izuku or Mirio wasn't listening.

Illusionist sighed in disappointment and shoke his head respectfully.

"We barely even made any progress, there was little to none leads on where they had taken him... " Illusionist disappointingly stated.

All Might understood the disappointment and sorrow Illusionist was feeling... The thought of your student getting kidnapped by villains... He understood it completely. But in Illusionist's current situation... He couldn't reach his student, no matter how much he searched...

"These situations can be tricky. Sometimes, the key is hidden in plain sight. We need to approach it from a different angle, perhaps. A fresh perspective." All Might said, trying to lift Illusionist's spirits up.

Aizawa, nodded.

"Agreed. We can't afford to let this trail go cold." Aizawa added.

The three of them then began to shared a moment of frustration about the disappearance of Y/n L/n...No matter how many times All Might reassured Illusionist he just kept going with his pesimmism.

"But... What if... They had already-"
"We mustn't jump into conclusions, Illusionist, even the darkest hour has only sixty minutes. We'll find a way. I'm sure he'll return safely. I know this because my observations about that boy is that he's the type to know how to get out of narrowed situations. " All Might cutted illusionist off, his gaze firm.

The atmosphere between the three went quiet... And Illusionist tiredly sighed while he slightly gripped harder on his cane.

"Apologies. I... Haven't really slept well due to that fact, the real reason why I went here was to question the other heroes if they had any leads about Y/n, since the League of Villains were involved during the yakuza raid... I thought they'd have information... " Illusionist Conceded and lowered his head.

" I get it, one of the most painful things to hear as a teacher is their student unknowingly vanishing. But I believe Midoriya and Togata, has the leads you seek. " Aizawa said and he glanced at Mirio and Izuku and back at Illusionist.

The unease in Mirio and Izuku's expressions was apparent, creating an atmosphere of discomfort.

" Is something wrong? " Illusionist asked with a brow raised.

The two hesited... And gave each other an uneased expression. And they looked back at Illusionist.

"We... encountered someone who resembled... Y/n during the raid. He fought like him, looked like him, but he was working with the League of Villains," Mirio reluctantly admitted, exchanging a concerned glance with Izuku again.

Illusionist froze when he heard this information.

" What...? " He Muttered in disbelief...

"I-it's as if Y/n's identity has been twisted by the villains... H-he didn't even recognize Togata when they fought... We wanted to confront him... But couldn't during the chaos." Izuku stammered.

Illusionist absorbed this information with a mix of shock, disbelief, fear, sorrow and determination.

But despite these different emotions rushing over him, he remained composed in the outside.

"Thank you for sharing this. I'll have to look into this matter further," he said, expressing gratitude for their honesty.

The quest to find Y/n L/n deepened with each revelation, leaving Illusionist more determined than ever. This time he'll uncover whether it was the real Y/n who Izuku and Mirio saw during the raid or not, because he knew Y/n would never become a villain.

Illusionist called for a meeting, and he discussed with his co-workers/subordinates and Hawk's agency on how to get this doubleganger. He also made sure Izuku, And Mirio should not tell anyone, not until they've caught Y/n.

Back to your pov(third person) :

Too much has happened for the past weeks, even so, you, Toga, and Twice were playing that game again, 'two truths and one lie,' like none of these incidents had happened.

"Okay! Me next me next!" Toga exclaimed.

"Alright, Toga, hit us with your two truths and a lie! " Twice said with a playful grin.

Toga, leaned forward with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Let's see... I once turned into a pro hero to attend a hero society meeting. My favorite type of blood is AB positive. I've never had a pet cat," she stated, each sentence delivered with a nonchalant air.

You and Twice exchanged glances, and silently contemplated the statements. Somehow it was always challenging to discern the truths from the lies when dealing with Toga.

" I think the pet cat one is a lie," you guessed.

"Hmm... I'm going to go with the hero society meeting one! " Twice chimed in.

Toga chuckled.

"You're wrong, jin! I've never had a pet cat. But I did turn into a pro hero once, and my favorite blood type is indeed AB positive. Your turn, Y/n!" Toga exclaimed and they Both turned to you.

"Alright, here goes nothing," you said, and thought for a few moments.

"Hmm, alright here... I once accidentally set a house on fire during quirk training. I had multiple dates with a girl and traveled places with her. I can cook a perfect omelette blindfolded." you stated and turned to them.

Toga and Twice exchanged intrigued glances, intrigued by the mixture of seemingly mundane and extraordinary statements.

"Hmm, the fire thing sounds like something you'd do," Toga pondered, a smirk playing on her lips.

"But traveling with a girl to different places? not to mention all of those travels were dates is wild..." Twice added, rubbing his chin.

As they deliberated, you sat back, reveling in the suspenseful atmosphere.

After a few moments they gave up and sighed.

" I think I'll go with the omelette one. " Twice conceded.

" Same." Toga added.

You chuckled at this while your bunny suddenly climbed up your head and sat on top while looking down at Toga and Twice.

"You guys sure? I'll give you another chance." you said.

"Hmm... Nah, it's kinda a bit obvious it's the omelette one.." Twice said.

"I agree that's just physically impossible." Toga added.

You laughed at their reply. Even though you aren't really fond of this small game... It was somewhat fun.

"Well? spill the beans, Y/n! Which one's the lie?" Toga urged, her curiosity evident.

With a playful grin, you spoke.

"The lie is... I've never accidentally set a house in fire. I did dated a girl and traveled places with her, and I can indeed cook a perfect omelette blindfolded." You explained.

"What?!" The two said at the same time.

"How? That's physically impossible!" Twice Shouted in shock.

"Seriously?" Toga asked.

You nodded in reply.

"I'm not lying, I did it once. And again, and again, and didn't fail once." You said and gave them a victorious grin.

"Jeezs...that's crazy.." Twice remarked and scratched his head.

"I know right, wanna go another round?" Toga suggested.

But before you could reply.

"Oi, y/n." Shigaraki called out, you immediately stood up and faced him with a firm and formal bow.

"Yes?" you asked.

since he ordered you not to speak to him unless spoken to and since that embarrassing confrontation you did a while back, your interactions with him lessened and the gap between you two grew larger Which is why you'd react this way whenever he calls out your name.

"Dabi, was arrested by the cops a few minutes ago." Shigaraki said.

You all flinched and looked at him in shock... Did Dabi really get caught...?... This is shocking news since he's always cautious whenever he'd go out.

"Dabi? How?" Twice questioned and they stood up from the floor.

"I don't know. He just sent a signal that he was caught, and I expect the cops to use the abarishing highway. I want you to ambush the police and retrieve him, don't get caught as much as possible." Shigaraki ordered.

"Alright, I'll work on it now!" you Shouted, your formal expression not wavering.

"Is it alright if me and Toga tagged along with-"
"No." Shigaraki interrupted Twice.

"Huh? But why!" Twice yelled.

"you always allowed Y/n to bring us, so why aren't we allowed this time-"
"That's the problem, you both keep accompanying Y/n, if the police suspects his a new member of our league then he'll surely become a fugitive. And it'll restrict our movements." Shigaraki once again interrupted while he explained.

The three of you went quiet. Before you spoke.

" It's alright, I can handle it on my own." you said turned to Twice and Toga who had dissatisfied expressions.

" Are you sure, y/n? " Toga worriedly asked.

You nodded while adding a 'hmm' sound.

" I can handle it. Don't worry." You said to them.

Even though they still were somewhat dissatisfied with this idea. They still finally agreed, and with that you left your base, to go retrieve Dabi.

The highway police was very strict, they didn't allow any cars through except the police car that heald Dabi in confines. But this didn't stop you from completing your mission.

You managed to successfully get into one of the apartment buildings that were close to the highway, it was a big jump but I guess it's enough for you to handle. After all, it's just going to be you and the police.

You sat on the roof, it was 12 noon and the sun was shining bright above you, you had a hood over your face while your gazed remained on the empty and quiet highway.

And as expected, a black police van that has 2 police cars following it on both sides came running through the highway.

As the black van approached, you focused your attention, and stood up, the sunlight glinting off your hooded figure.

Before the police van and cars could drive pass you, you jumped off the building, and created a large whip, and aimed exactly at the highway road infront of the car, you swinged the whip and in an instant it destroyed the highway cutting it in half.

In response to this the police van made a sharp turn swiftly stopping themselves from dropping to the ditch, however, the two police cars wasn't so faintful and fell straight first and exploded when it landed roughly on the ground.

You landed firmly infront of the cars with precision and cautiousness, you then glared at the black van, you could see two of the police were shaking to their wits, you began to slowly approach the van, your eyes not wavering.

The remaining police in the black van stared wide-eyed as you approached. The air was charged with tension, and the atmosphere seemed to echo with silence on the highway.

"Y/n... L/n?" one of the officers stuttered.

You clenched your fist once you heard that name again... You're not him. You aren't, you're Y/n Shigaraki not L/n, just how dumb are the police?

But suddenly.

"Villain league...!" A voice called out from the ditch that you made.

You turned around, and saw a hero, holding on the edges of the broken highway while holding a cop in his otuer hand.

"So you grabbed on to the broken pieces of the highway so you wouldn't fall with the car? Impressive. I didn't expect nothing less from you heroes, but I did expect more." Your attention turned to him, and he slowly climbed up and carefully placed the police on the side and glared at you while doing a defensive stance.

You tiredly sighed at this.

"I don't have time for you, Hero, so if you want to live then I suggest you to leave while you can." you warned.

But it seemed like the hero wasn't going to give up that easily... Suddenly, in a flash, his hand turned into a machine gun and aimed right at you, which shocked you and the remaining cops that were in the van... No way he's going to actually shoot you? That goes against hero policy's, right?

"Die! Villain!" he Shouted and then unleashed a barrage of gunfire towards you, and in that split second, your instincts kicked in.

You swiftly created a shield of black flames in front of you, the bullets bouncing off like raindrops hitting an invisible forcefield as it sparked and flashed at every hit.

As the echoes of gunfire subsided, you lowered the shield and glared at the hero, who seemed more infuriated than ever.

"Villain scum! You won't escape!" he shouted, charging toward you with a speed fueled by determination, but for you it was slow, too slow infact.

You remained calm despite this while analyzing his movements.

With a flick of your hand, you summoned tendrils of black flames, extending them across the highway.

The tendrils then charged at the man with their tips sharpened.

The hero attempted to dodge, but the flames moved with an unpredictable agility, catching him off guard as it stabbed him on the leg.

He then screamed in agony as another tendril attacked him on his shoulder, piercing him like a thin sheet of paper.

You glared at the man as he dangled on your tendril and you slightly moved him closer to you.

"Now, like I said before, leave while you still can, or else. " you coldly warned once more.

But instead of listening to your advice, the hero attempted another attack. He deployed an array of gadgets from his hero costume, aiming to attack you.

You sighed tiredly at this... Why can't he just see the gap between you two.

You calmly avoided the devices, your movements precise and deliberate. The hero, realizing the futility of his efforts, finally paused, while his blood continued to drib from the fiery tendril that not only stabbed him, it was now also burning the insides of his shoulders.

"You may have the upper hand this time, villain, but justice will prevail and re-enforcements will arrive!" he declared.

You chuckled at this.

"Are you stupid, or do you not realize the direness of your situation. Even if the heroes do arrive, I would've killed you by then and escape. " You glared at him.

"You're literally stuck in one of my flame's tendrils... Yet you're still talking like you're winning... Heck you even look worst then a burnt kebab..." you said.

The hero scoffed.

"Don't get cocky now villain... Because if you do, that'll be the reason of your down fall!" Unexpectedly, he forcefully pushed himself out of your burning tendril as he ignored the burning sensation that grazed him when his skin slid through it.

He landed firmly on the ground and aimed exactly at you to barrage you with more bullets to stall time for the heroes to arrive. But you already knew what he was going to do, and at this point you were annoyed.

You manipulated your tendrils, and it instantly stabbed him on the stomach piercing him completely, but this didn't stop him and still pointed his machine gun at you, in response to this you snapped your fingers, and the part of the tendril that was inside the hero grew large spikes and in an instant, spikes popped out of the hero... One of the spikes even had his heart poking out of it.

The hero instantly died... Once your tendrils vanished, he landed flat on the ground like some broken unwanted doll.

You sighed tiredly, you were really hoping to not spill blood on the highway as much as possible... But heroes are so eager to defeat the League of villains.

You turned around, and was about to head to the door of the van but suddenly...

BANG!

You were shot from behind, and you stumbled to the ground.

What was that? You were sure there was no one else here except you and the hero... Did the back up arrive already...?

You slowly and painfully sat up, and looked behind you, only to see the hero that you thought you had killed, aiming his machine gun at you, while glaring at you.

How...? How is he still alive? You removed his heart..

The hero chuckled while a few blood splashed out his mouth upon seeing your reaction.

"Your probably thinking on how am I alive. Well, to answer your question, my Machine gun arm is apart of my body... It derives from my heart... Meaning, my machine gun is my second heart... Even if you take my heart away... As long as my machine gun is still intact then I will remain alive even without a heart! " The hero explained.

You remained quiet, and sighed and looked down at your wound.

" You heroes are so annoying... I tried to give you a chance yet you threw it away... Are all heroes this dumb? " you questioned, and reached in to your wound..

The sound of your hand moving around your muscles and flesh were audible... Like a slime being played with, it was painful of course so you gritted your teeth as the hero watched in shock when you reached deep within your wound.

Not long after, you finally found the bullet and carefully pulled it out and dropped it to the ground.

After that you suddenly stood up, and your wound... Suddenly healed shocking the hero.

"H-how did you-"
You didn't let him finish and made another tendril of your flames and it instantly stabbed his machine gun arm.

" Tch, idiot. " you said.

You then turned to the van, and ignored the remaining cops in the front as you focused on the van's door.

You generated your black flames that danced ominously in your hand. With a swift motion, you melted the door's, allowing it to fall off with a loud clatter.

Dabi was inside, heavily restrained while his hands were bound with quirk canceling cuffs and clearly disoriented. He looked up, meeting your gaze with a mixture of surprise and confusion.

"Y/n?" Dabi said in shock when he saw your hand was covered in blood.

"You've got a talent for getting caught, huh, Dabi? " you remarked and removed your hood that muffled your voice.

"Tsk, whatever. Just get me out." Dabi said.

you reached forward, the flames in your hand dimming. The temperature dropped momentarily as you carefully freed Dabi from his restraints. The police officers inside the van remained paralyzed, unsure of how to react to this unexpected turn of events.

As soon as Dabi was freed, he wasted no time getting out of the van, his gaze narrowing at you. The silence lingered for a moment before he spoke.

"You should probably clean that." He said.

"I was just about to work on that." you said and you wiped the blood off your hand using the spare tissue you brought.

Dabi looked around, and scoffed to see the Chaos you did.

"You've got a knack for theatrics, don't you?" Dabi remarked, his eyes narrowing at the display of mess around him.

You shrugged nonchalantly.

"It wasn't that hard on defeating the police, but the heroes are unexpected so I had a hard time, plus it's better this way, wouldn't you say?" you sarcastically said and looked back at Dabi.

Dabi's gaze lingered on you for a moment, a hint of curiosity flickering in his eyes.

"Well, thanks for the rescue, I guess." He shifted his weight, he seemed to be uncomfortable with showing gratitude.

"No need to get sentimental. We've got business to attend to," you replied, your tone businesslike.

"League business." You added.

"And you mean by 'League business' you meant it as?" Dabi turned to you.

"I meant that Shigaraki wants to speak with you once we get back so cmon." you said and signaled him to follow you but suddenly...

... a gust of wind swept through you and Dabi causing you both to instinctively cover your eyes.

When the wind settled you both looked up only to see the number 2 pro hero Hawks descending down and landing gracefully.

standing beside him, was a man, roughly taller then him, he had a smiling mask on, and a ringmaster like outfit, and he also had a cane that almost made him similar to Mr. Compress.

The tension in the air was palpable, but Hawks who still has his sarcastic smile, broke the silence.

"Well, well. The League's dynamic duo," Hawks teased, his wings flexing slightly as he maintained a laid-back demeanor.

"Out for a casual stroll I see, or is this one of those 'business meetings' you guys are so fond of?" Hawks added.

The other hero beside him remained silent, even though he had a mask that covered his whole face, you could feel that his gaze was locked on you for some reason.

Dabi, standing beside you, tilted his head slightly, and his lips curled into a smirk under the cover of his hand. His cyan blue eyes met Hawk's golden amber ones.

"Just taking a leisurely drive," Dabi replied, his tone laced with a hint of mockery.

"What about you, Birdie? Doing some hero work, or just playing messenger for the Commission?" He added rudely with a smirk.

Both you and the masked hero remained silent, and allowed Hawks and Dabi to voice each other.

Hawk's sarcastic and simple smile turned to a serious and hectic one.

"Leisurely drive, huh?" Hawks mused, his gaze shifted to you and he began to study you.

He then suddenly smirked.

"You've been out of the game for a while, haven't you? But something tells me you haven't forgotten our little chats." Hawks said.

Little chats? You barely even met him, you only knew him because a lot of articles keep mentioning him.

You scoffed at him.

" You must be mistaking me of someone. I don't know who the hell you are. " You rudely replied.

Due to this, Hawks finally confirmed Illusionist's theory.

The masked hero, standing beside Hawks, leaned forward slightly, and suddenly... He snapped his fingers and then... What seems to be a hybrid of a phoenix and a dragon appeared behind him.

"Shigiryu, you know what to do." The masked hero said and glared at you.

Suddenly... The Phoenix looking bird swooped down at you, you were about to retaliate but the creature was fast and instantly grabbed you by your torso flying you up in the air.

"Y/n!" Dabi yelled and was about to attack the creature when Hawks suddenly tackled him and the two engaged in a fight.

Caught mid-air by the creature, you struggled against its grip.

Despite this you were determination to break free not caring that you were in a great height right now.

With a swift movement, you managed to twist your body and strike the creature, causing it to drop you.

You then began to fall back to the ground.

"Oh shit-" You said while the wind hit your hair...

As you plummeted towards the ground, panic briefly took over, but you quickly gathered your wits. Focusing your energy.

you then thought of an idea, but you weren't sure it'll work.

And with all your hope, you shaped your black flames into a pair of wings, attaching them to your back just in time. The wings ignited, propelling you back into the air and you were shock to see that it actually worked.

You hovered in mid-air, and surveyed the ongoing skirmish between Dabi and Hawks.

With flames still forming wings on your back, you turned back on the direction of the creature who you now know as Shigiryu and locked eyes with it.

You then launched yourself at the creature, engaging in a mid-air battle.

The fiery clash between you and the creature was heard across the city around you two, your black flames flickering and intertwining with the creature's blazing form.

Shigiryu's movements were swift, and it seem like she was smart since she used the tall buildings to avoid a few of your larger attacks.

Despite the struggle, your adaptability allowed you to evade its assaults while strategically countering as the creature also did the same.

Wielding your flames as both a shield and a weapon, you exchanged blows with the mythical creature. Each collision released a burst of intense heat, casting a fiery spectacle against the backdrop of the sky.

Dabi and Hawks, still entangled in their own skirmish, occasionally glanced upward, witnessing the airborne duel. The masked hero seemed particularly intrigued, studying your every move. It's as if he's satisfied with the performance you're currently showing.

As the battle continued, you focused on exploiting the creature's vulnerabilities. A surge of determination fueled your efforts, and you channeled your flames with precision, aiming to gain the upper hand in this fiery ballet high above the ground.

In a sudden Burts of speed, Shigiryu landed a sharp attack on you, slicing you on your chest as it left an X shaped wound.

But despite the wound, you didn't back down and retaliated and also landing an attack on the creature, suddenly, your wound on your chest healed thx to your regenerative ability.

The creature, Shigiryu was shocked to see your wounds healed, she then began to circle you in the air, its fiery gaze fixed on you while launching attacks.

But with great precision you dodged its fiery attacks, you then summoned your white flames to retaliate while your black ones acted as a protective shield to its attacks.

You then shaped your black flames into tendrils that was attached behind your back, you then sent them forward, attempting to pierce the creature.

However, Shigiryu was agile, and effortlessly avoided your attacks. The masked hero observed the clash, a hint of satisfaction visible behind his mask.

As you continued to Face the formidable Shigiryu in the sky, she moved with speed and agility, its wings creating gusts of wind as it attempted to strike you.

You dodged its attacks with swift maneuvers, using your enhanced reflexes to anticipate its movements. The clash between your flames and Shigiryu's ethereal body created a dazzling display of light and shadows in the open sky.

Despite the chaotic aerial dance, your focus remained unwavering. You analyzed the creature's patterns and weaknesses, adapting your fighting style to exploit them. Your blades of black flame cut through the air, aiming to weaken Shigiryu's hold on the battle.

As the battle unfolded, it became evident that Shigiryu's strength was not limitless, and with each clash, the creature showed signs of fatigue.

Taking advantage of this opening, you intensified your attacks, until suddenly. Your tendrils had successfully pierced her, and suddenly cracks started to appear around her, before she shattered in a million pieces.

... Finally that stupid bird is gone, now to get Dabi and get out of here-

As your gaze shifted, your eyes widened to see a golem... It was bigger then the buildings, heck it's probably the same size as a kaiju... and the shimmering, translucent material of its body creates an ever-shifting display of radiant patterns.

Suddenly, the golem swatted you with its hand, and you went flying to a building crashing inside and hitted the wall as the shattered glass pierced your skin, but the small cuts, broken bones and other injuries you sustained from that all healed up in an instant.

Except for one wound, you looked down to see a chunk of glass had stabbed you on the stomach which is why your regeneration isn't working because the glass was on the way.

You firmly grabbed hold of the glass, it's edges were sharp so it also slit the skin on your hand but it didn't matter, you slowly pulled it out, it was making those weird slime sounds again and as soon as it was out of your body, the wound was starting to heal.

You threw the glass aside and glared at the golem, he was strong. Yes. But it seems like he isn't fast.

Before the golem could punch you again while you were in the building you swiftly flew out and looked down only to see that Dabi was gone... And Hawks was too... Where did he go-

Suddenly someone had tackled you mid-air and grabbed hold of your neck as you and the person went flying back down to the ground.

Thanks to your wings you slowed down the fall so you weren't completely injured... But your hands were broken from the impact, but it all started to heal.

You were about to stand up but suddenly something was placed on your hand, you looked down only to see those quirk canceling cuffs...

You looked up to see who placed it and saw Hawks... Wait... If Hawk's here... Then where's Dabi...

"Hawks! My Shigigami's couldn't chase Dabi. It looks like he escaped." The masked hero suddenly came out of nowhere.

Wait... He Left...? Did he leave you?!.... Actually why aren't you surprise...

"Let him be, He's not our main priority anyway." Hawks said, and he then glanced down at you while he continued to pin you down on the ground.

"Now as for you, Y/n L/n. You've caused a lot of trouble about your disappearance." Hawks sternly said.

You grith your teeth.

"My name isn't Y/n L/n! I am Y/n Shi-"
"'Shigaraki?' Was that the fake last name they gave you...?" The masked hero asked.

You flinched at his question...

"That's not true... My real name is indeed-"
"No it's not." The masked hero interrupted again.

"... Yes it is." you said refusing to believe that you aren't actually a Shigaraki.

"Hey, look at me." The man crouched down to your eye level.

"I am the person who thought you how to use your white flames. And I didn't do all of that for you to just become a villain, So snap out of it because you're not a Shigaraki you're a L/n!" The masked man yelled angrily at your stubborness.

"I am not!" You yelled back.

Hawks sighed at this and turned to the masked hero.

"He definitely doesn't remember us." Hawks sadly said.

"Cmon. Let's take him to HPSC." The masked hero suggested.

The masked hero snapped his fingers again, and a snake with a head of a predatory bird manifested beside him as it wrapped around you tightly.

Time skip.

It took them a while to bring you here because you kept escaping, but they eventually did by wrapping you around different creatures and a bunch of red feathers so you didn't get to adapt and escape.

They brought you back to this "HPSC" and placed you in a fire proof room with a glass that separated it with another room.

The whole room was white, while you were wrapped around a black cloth that confined both your hands. What is this an asylum?

Suddenly, a man who you recognize to be eraser head from an article entered the sterile room, his gaze meeting yours through the glass. The containment felt restrictive, like a cage designed for inquiries. Eraser head, however, approached you with a calm demeanor.

From your past research about Y/n
L/n, you found out that he's a student in UA hero course class 1-A, and it so happens to be 1-A's homeroom teacher is eraser head himself.

"Long time no see, L/n. How have you been holding up?" Aizawa started, attempting to create a conversational atmosphere.

You remained silent, observing him closely from behind the glass.

"Remember anything from before the Kamino incident? Any familiar faces or places?" Eraser head continued with a seemingly casual tone

"If you're referring to the memories of Y/n L/n overlapping with mine. Then. You're right, I do occasionally dream of his past... Adventures.. And past acquaintance. " You narrowed your eyes at him.

Eraser head slightly flinched at your reply.

"Since you're referring to Y/n in third person, despite him being you. Means you're not actually him. Are you?" He sternly questioned.

You slightly flinched at this, but still remained calm as you leaned back, studying Eraser head's reaction, you expected nothingless from a UA teacher to be honest, especially one who teaches the hero course.

"You've got sharp instincts, Eraser Head. Y/n L/n's memories linger like echoes in the back of my mind. Sometimes, I can almost feel his experiences, like distant dreams." You explained.

Eraser head's gaze remained fixed on you, his eyes searching for any signs of deception.

"But, as I said, I'm not him. I exist with the remnants of his past. It's a peculiar coexistence." You added and slightly shrugged while you had a sarcastic smile and tone on that you adapted from Dabi.

Silence lingered in the room before Eraser head leaned forward, his voice low.

"Tell me more about these dreams. Any specific details? Faces, places, anything? " He questioned further.

You hesitated for a moment but eventually spoke.

"Faces are blurry, locations unfamiliar. It's like catching glimpses of a life that isn't entirely mine. The dreams are fragments, and the harder I try to grasp them, the more elusive they become." You explained.

Erasers expression hardened and his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Fragments, huh? Not enough to piece together anything useful." He Muttered.

your demeanor shifting to one of feigned nonchalance.

"Seems like the memories are playing hard to get. Just like trying to grab smoke, the tighter you squeeze, the quicker it slips away." You stated with a chuckle.

Eraser maintained his focused gaze.

"You're not giving me much to work with. Anything else?" He questioned.

You chuckled again, but this time a bitter edge wrapped around your tone.

"If there were, don't you think I'd be eager to share? It's not like I'm withholding information for the fun of it." You sarcastically shrugged.

Eraser sighed, his frustration was palpable as his gaze never left you.

"This complicates things. If there's a chance Y/n L/n's memories still linger in your mind. Means his still in there, right?" Eraser stated.

You nodded, feigning understanding.

"Yeah, complicates things for all of us. But let's not forget the current situation. You've got me wrapped up like a Christmas present in this 'fireproof' room. So what's your next plan, Eraser Head? Knowing that your student is at my mercy, how would you react if I" Suddenly, you created a flaming black sharp tendril and pointed it at your neck.

" kill my self right now and bring Y/n to the grave with me." You continued with a mischievous grin.

Eraser's eyes narrowed further, scrutinizing your every word.

His eyes locked onto the flaming tendril dangerously close to your neck. Without hesitation, he activated his quirk, causing your flames to vanish instantly, leaving only a wisp of smoke behind.

"You think that would work on me?" Eraser Head questioned with a stern gaze.

You chuckled. You knew it won't work on him, he's the stoic type but you knew. Even if he thinks his students are brats, he'll hurt anyone who hurts them.

"Relax, Eraser Head. Just testing the waters. Got to keep you on your toes, don't I?" You sarcastically said.

Eraser Head's expression remained unmoved, a hint of annoyance surfaced on his face features.

"You're playing a dangerous game. Don't forget, you're not the one in control here." Eraser head said.

You chuckled again, adopting a more carefree demeanor.

"Control is relative, my friend. Let's just say I'm enjoying the show. Anyway, care to share me about your plans? Since you know, I am not in control here. " you said.

Aizawa's eyes reflected suspicion, but he eventually spoke.

"First, we need to figure out how to remove your consciousness out of
Y/n's body. I'll consult with our experts to devise a strategy." He explained.

You couldn't help but grin, but in reality you were getting a bit nervous about this 'strategy' he was saying... But you didn't allow your true emotions to surface and displayed a fake playful demeanor.

"You do that, but just remember, I'm not Y/n L/n. I'm just a guy stuck with the echoes of his past." You said adding a shrug.

Eraser's expression remained stern, unconvinced by your facade.

"We'll see about that. For now, stay put." And with that, Eraser left the room, leaving you and the quiet atmosphere.

Once he was gone you sighed in relief, and your laid-back deaminor shattered...

This is bad... You need to get out of here or the heroes would do who knows what on you...

Aizawa's expression(third person) :

Aizawa entered the observation room, glancing over the tense faces of the UA staff, the students of class 1-A and the big three. Endeavor, Hawks, Illusionist, and All Might were also present, their expressions a mix of curiosity and concern.

"L/n is, indeed, not himself. There's someone else inside, sharing his body and quirk," Aizawa began, his tone firm.

"This person claims to carry fragments of L/n memories, particularly those before the Kamino incident." Aizawa explained

Midoriya then stepped forward.

" So... You mean to say, this other presence in Y/n's body is... Coexisting with him in the same body..? " Midoriya questioned.

Aizawa nodded in confirmation.

" I'm not sure if he's lying or not. But he seemed serious about it." Aizawa replied, and the room fell silent at the information...

"So... What.. Happened to Y/n?" Yaomomo Chimed in and questioned.

"I'm not sure... At this point it's probably best to assume that he's long gone. But, this person said he'd usually experience L/n's memories. And that it sometimes overlaps with his by accident. Which means L/n might still be in there for all we know." Aizawa said and closed his eyes in disappointment.

Endeavor's expression darkened as he listened intently. Hawks exchanged a concerned glance with Illusionist, sensing the complexity of the situation.

But an idea suddenly came into Illusionist's mind.

"If... his memories still linger in that body, then it means he's still in there. So I might be able to help." Illusionist voiced and everyone turned to him.

"What are you suggesting, Illusionist?" All Might questioned.

Illusionist adjusted his hat and cleared his throat before he spoke.

"A Hero friend of mine back in Russia has a particular Quirk that specializes at these type of things. Her Quirk is called 'mindforge'" Illusionist replied.

"And how does this Quirk work?" Endeavor asked.

" Mindforge can manipulate an individual's mind. Along with changing ideologies, opinions, views, and decisions of the target. But the target has to be unconscious. So it might help us bring Y/n back. But we only have one shot because her Quirk has a one month cool down for each individual. " Illusionist explained.

"... That might actually work, is she back in Russia? " Sniper Chimed in and questioned. While the other teachers listened carefully.

" I'm sure she is. She's one of my agency affiliations, I'll just give her a call and she'll book a flight to Japan. " Illusionist said.

Aizawa nodded at Illusionist's suggestion and turned back to the class 1-A and the big three who were close friends of Y/n while Illusionist took his phone out to call this hero.

"I'm sure, you're all worried of L/n. But rest assure we will find a way to get him back. So for now, you must all return back to UA, while the police, Hawks and Illusionist deal with this situation. " Aizawa said.

The class 1-A and the big three fell silent as they absorbed the unsettling reality of Y/n's condition. It was hard for them to accept that their friend who they have trained, studied and bonded with has become a Villain.

As Aizawa ordered, they all went back to UA, as much as they want to help
Y/n. His situation is out of their hands now, so they'll let the heroes do their thing. Until then, they'll await for
Y/n's return, patiently.

Back to your pov(third person) :
15 hours later.

After keeping you in a fireproof cell for who knows how long, they brought you into a new room, that had weird lab items and a table with straps in the middle.

Your hands were bounded by Quirk canceling cuffs as you sat in the middle of the room, observing every inch of it... Its really strange why they placed you here... You wondered why.

Not long after. Two specific heroes walked in the room, one of them was familiar, it was that masked hero again, and he seems to be with a female Russian hero...

Pause!! My sister said you guys might get confused on the outfits of the heroes I keep adding in the story soo I asked an Ai to make an art for them!

Here's Illusionist:

I know I Don't like the mask too but this is the closet the Ai could get :')

Here is the hero from Russia that he is with:

PLS THE BOOBS ARE KILLING ME (Literally.)

Anyway, back to the story ^^!

They calmly approached you, and the female pro hero crossed her arms and looked at you up and down.

"Итак, это Y/n, верно?"
(so, this is Y/n, right?)
The female hero asked.

You looked at them confusedly, the least they could do is speak Japanese... Jesus...

"Да. Но не совсем он, самозванец, живущий в его теле."
(Yes. Not quite him, but an imposter living inside him.)
The masked hero replied before he sighed.

"О, я понимаю, так он вроде как паразит?"
(Oh, I see, so he's kind of like a parasite?)
The female hero said.

"Пожалуйста, следи за своим языком, возможно, он не мой Y/n, но он все еще в своем теле."
(Please watch your tongue, he may not be my Y/n, but he is still in his body.)
The masked hero sternly replied.

"Расслабься, я люблю паразитов. Мысль о том, что они не оставят тебя в покое, потому что без тебя они умрут, так похотливо слышать, ты бы согласилась со мной, не так ли, любимая?"
(Relax, I love parasites. The thought that they won't leave you alone because without you they will die is so lustful to hear, you would agree with me, wouldn't you, darling?)
The female hero said before turning to you, she leaned closer and placed a hand on your chin and she examined your face.

"Он довольно обаятельный парень, не так ли? Ему случайно нравятся женщины постарше? Знаешь, женщины моего возраста."
(He's quite a charming guy, isn't he? Does he happen to like older women? You know, women my age.)
She said with a slight blush on her face.

What is she blushing for?

" pls stop that, Ecstic. " he  disappointingly said as he finally spoke japanese.

"Kind of you to finally speak Japanese." you rudely said, and the female hero known as Ecstic leaned back and placed her hands in her hips.

"You're an interesting boy, I like your personality, reminds me of an old friend." Ecstic said and she turned to Illusionist.

"Alright. So how are we going to deal with him." The masked hero asked.

"alright, listen carefully, Illusionist, first we knock him out." She said and she turned to you, her gaze unwavering.

"After that, I will use my quirks to explore the depths of his consciousness." She spoke, her eyes meeting yours.

"And how are you sure that this won't accidentally erase Y/n himself." The masked hero who you now know as Illusionist asked.

"Hmm? Well, it'll take a while but I've got experience on unraveling unwanted consciousness from the real one. I'll try to understand how deeply intertwined this imposter is with Y/n's consciousness. It's a delicate process, and success isn't guaranteed, but I'll give what I could do." she looked back at Illusionist.

" So don't worry, darling. you could always trust me. " She said adding a wink which made Illusionist doubt himself even more for asking for her help.

As the two interacted, you observed their serious expressions, realizing the gravity of the situation.

"So, in other words, you're going to dig through my mind like it's some treasure hunt?" you remarked sarcastically.

Ecstic gave you a slight smirk.

"If that's what it takes to get the real
Y/n back, then yes." She said and also winked at you.

Illusionist shifted his gaze to you.

"We're not doing this for your sake, but for the person whose body you're inhabiting. We'll find a way to separate you from him." Illusionist said.

You scoffed, pretending to not care when in reality things were getting you flastered and confused.

"Well, good luck with that. I'm not planning on going anywhere." you said and hid your fear in a fearless facade.

"Yea, yea. I'm sure you're more handsome when you're asleep so..." Before you could react, the last thing you saw was Ecstic suddenly kicking you on the neck, and you fainted...

Well that's one way to knock someone out...

Illusionist's pov(third person) :

Illusionist stood there in shock on what Ecstic had done.

"You know you could've just used Propofol on him..." Illusionist remarked while he was holding the syringe with the Propofol but he quickly threw it away.

Ecstic brushed off Illusionist's comment with a dismissive wave.

"Where's the fun in that? Besides, I like doing things the old-fashioned way." Ecstic said with a cheerful smirk.

"You're lucky we're on the same side. Kicking him like that could have unintended consequences." Illusionist sighed in frustration as he hurried to Y/n and checked his neck

Ecstic continued to smirk, unapologetically.

"I've dealt with worse. Plus Sometimes, the direct approach is more satisfying." Ecstic shrugged.

"Still, it was unnecessary. He wasn't even resisting." Illusionist said.

Ecstic rolled her eyes

"Cmon, relax darling. Sometimes boys need a good kick to remind them who's in charge." Ecstic sarcastically added.

Illusionist sighed while he realized he was dealing with a hero who had her own unique methods.

"Fine, let's proceed with whatever you have in mind." Illusionist said.

"There we go... If only you're as much as a good boy right now for most of the time, then maybe we would've been married by now." Ecstic said and performed a few warm ups, before they placed you on the strapped bed and strapped you down.

As you lay unconscious, the two heroes began their work, tinkering and carefully removing the Villainy memories and erasing any violent instincts that was planted into your mind.

Alas, even unconscious your villainous self was still trying to jolt back awake, but it's too late.

Y/n shigaraki is no more :)

...

3 days later.
Time:12:45AM.

...
..

̶W̶̶e̶'̶r̶̶e̶-̶g̶̶l̶̶a̶̶d̶-̶t̶̶o̶-̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶-̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶-̶b̶̶a̶̶c̶̶k̶,-̶Y̶/̶n̶-̶
L̶/̶n̶.

Your eyes twitched, and slowly opened... What is this.. Place.

You looked around, and realized you were in a hospital and was attached to a heart monitor, beside the hospital bed, was a cake on the nightstand that said.

"When you wake up, try to recall what was the last thing you remember :)"

Was the note that was written on a piece of paper next to the cake.

There want even any signature or any signs on who wrote it..

You then tried to recall the past events... Hmm, let's see... Last thing you recalled is that Grey liquid that you spat out when All Might had saved you and bakugo... Speaking of bakugo, where is he..?

You slowly sat up, and looked around until you found the clock that was on the wall, it was 12:46AM.

You decided to find a nurse and ask her what had happen, you slowly stood up to make sure your body won't get confused, once you justified that you can manage your own weight you took a step forward and walked to the door, you peaked outside to check if there were any nurses walking along the halls... It was pitch black and quiet... Its like something that came out from one of those horror movies were a patient wakes up from a coma and ends up seeing that he was alone in the hospital...

You cautiously stepped out into the dimly lit corridor, the silence hanging heavily in the air. The soft hum of the fluorescent lights seemed to echo louder than usual. As you waved through the quiet halls, the linoleum floor was cold against your bare feet, sending small shivers down your spine on every step, you couldn't shake off the eerie feeling that something was wrong...

Eventually, you spotted a nurse at the end of the corridor, her back was turned to you as she shuffled through some papers.

You then began to approach her quietly, once you were in a good distance, you cleared your throat to announce your presence.

But before you could speak, the nurse was startled by the sudden sound and spun around to see who it was and her eyes widening in shock at the sight of you.

"AHH PUTANGINA MULTO-"
(AHH SHIT A GHOST) Before she could react, she stumbled down and was about to hit the ground but you quickly moved and grabbed her wrist and steadily helped her not lose balance, she looked up at you and she realized you were just another one of those patience who was taking a night walk...

"Hey! You should not walk around here and startle me like that. Di porket pogi ka is you gulat me na. " She angrily said with a bad Japanese accent while mixing a language you don't even understand...

Judging from her height, skin color and other face features, she isn't from here so you just brushed her bad Japanese accent off and spoke.

"Sorry if I scared you. " you apologized, trying to assure her that you meant no harm.

"Could you tell me what's going on? I seem to be a bit disoriented." You asked.

The nurse hesitated, a mix of fear and confusion in her eyes, before cautiously responding,

"You... You were brought in earlier. There was an incident.... So you're in the hospital now." she explained.

"I see. Thank you for letting me know," you replied, doing your best to maintain a calm demeanor.

The nurse continued to eye you warily, clearly unnerved by the situation.

"Do you remember anything from before... the incident?" she cautiously inquired, her curiosity mingled with a hint of concern and slight fear... Why was she afraid...?

You furrowed your brow, attempting to recall details of your past. However, the memories remained elusive, like trying to grasp a fragment of a fading dream.

"No, not really. It's all a bit hazy," you admitted, genuinely puzzled by the gaps in your memory.

The nurse, sighed in relief.

"Ahh diyos ko Maria... Maraming salamat..." She whispered to herself and you raised a brow.

"Hmm? What was that?" you asked.

"Oh! Nothing, nothing. Come sit down for a while." she gestured toward a nearby chair.

"You should rest. The doctor will be here shortly to check on you." She said.

You nodded in agreement before you settled into the chair, your mind swirling with confusion. The sterile hospital environment, combined with the nurse's guarded reaction, left you feeling uneasy.

As you waited for the doctor, you couldn't shake the nagging sensation that there was more to your story than what you'd been told. The quiet hospital corridor seemed to whisper secrets, and you couldn't help but wonder if the missing pieces of your memory held clues to a larger mystery.

Time skip.
Time:8AM in the morning.

The morning sun cast a warm glow into your hospital room as you peacefully ate breakfast, attempting to savor the routine of a seemingly normal day. However, the quietness was short-lived as the door swung open with sudden vigor.

In rushed a flurry of familiar faces, your classmates from Class 1-A, their expressions a mixture of relief and excitement while some were crying rushed in and they all stood beside your bed.

"Y/N WE MISSED YOU!" Mina exclaimed while crying as Toru and her grabbed hold of your wrist and both cried.

"Y/n, are you okay now? "  Izuku asked.

"You had us all worried, man!" Kirishima exclaimed while he was also crying.

Izuku, Ochaco, and the rest of your classmates surrounded you, bombarding you with questions about your well-being. Their genuine concern was palpable, creating a lively atmosphere that contrasted the solitude of the hospital room.

"Guys, give him some space!" Iida exclaimed, attempting to organize the chaotic reunion but no one listened to him.

During the enthusiastic welcome, your classmates took turns expressing their relief and recounting the events of the battle against the villains during the kamino incident and they explained to you that All Might is no longer the number 1 pro hero which broke your heart but not that much. They also explained to you that they had earned their Hero provisional license and they said if you were lucky enough, Aizawa might ask gang orca or the HPSC to let you take the provisional exams. And apparently there's dorms now.

Ochaco handed you a small bouquet of flowers, her eyes reflecting both happiness and concern.

"We're so glad you're back, Y/n!" She said and gave you a hug.

Shoto who was usually reserved, offered a rare but genuine smile.

"I thought you'd never come back..." He said in relief.

You smiled back at Shoto.

"I'm sorry if I made you all worried." you said.

"Nah, don't mention it man, the important thing is you're back!" Denki happily Shouted.

You chuckled at this but before you could reply... You noticed someone just standing at the door... Not even approaching you to say hi, you turned to see it was yaomomo... She was looking at you, but she seemed a little guilty.

Sensing her reluctance to join the group, you decided to take the initiative.

"Hey, guys, mind giving me and Yaomomo a moment? There's something I want to talk to her about." you said.

Your classmates exchanged glances and nodded in agreement. With smiles and reassuring pats on the shoulder, they filed out of the room, leaving you and Yaomomo alone.

The atmosphere shifted, and there was a noticeable awkwardness as Yaomomo hesitantly approached you. Her eyes filled with a mix of concern, guilt, and perhaps a hint of relief. You knew that your sudden return after months of absence had stirred up various emotions between you two.

"Hey, Yaomomo." you greeted, offering her a warm but understanding smile.

"I missed you. Is everything okay?" you calmly asked.

Yaomomo was fidgeting with her skirt slightly before she spoke.

"I... I missed you too. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. And I'm sorry if I was distant back then. It's just... everything that happened was so overwhelming." She responded.

You nodded, you were grateful that she hasn't changed a bit, she still had  her honesty and you appreciated it.

"I get it. It was a lot for everyone. But you don't have to worry about me. I'm here, and I'm okay. How about you?" You asked shifting the conversation to her.

She sighed, the tension in her shoulders easing a bit.

"I'm just processing everything. It's a relief to see you up and about." She said in relief..

Yaomomo then began to share everything you've miss and all the experiences she gained and due to this, you caught up on the time you missed, the emotions in the room became more profound as you listened carefully, intently and interested in Yaomomo's stories.

However, despite Yaomomo's composed demeanor, she couldn't conceal the overwhelming emotions that had built up during your absence any further. As she spoke, the longing in her eyes became even more visible and tears started to well up.

You were shock to see her crying... She seemed so well maintained when she was talking a while back... What happened...?

"I tried to remain composed," she admitted, a slight tremor in her voice.

"But seeing you again, safe and sound... it's like a weight has been lifted on my shoulders.. " She added wiping her tears away but to no avail while it continued to flow.

You reached out, gently wiping away a tear from her cheek.

"Yaomomo, you don't have to be strong all the time. It's okay to let it out. I'm here for you." you said, your tone was gentle and comforting to Yaomomo's ears.

She nodded, the dam of her emotions starting to crack. Despite her efforts to maintain a disciplined posture, the floodgates opened, and tears streamed down her face. It was a mixture of relief, happiness, and the catharsis of emotions she had kept bottled up.

She tried to stop but still couldn't, until she eventually Conceded and just let the tears flow while you witnessed this vulnerable side of her.

"I-I'm sorry," she stammered, her voice choked with emotion.

Your expression softened.

"Don't apologize," you said softly, and pulled her in for a hug.

"I should be the one apologizing, I missed you so much, and I'm grateful you waited for me... I'm so sorry I made you suffer.. " You said and your hug tightened a little...

Yaomomo buried her face in your shoulder, holding onto you as if afraid you might disappear again. You whispered soothing words, assuring her that you were back and that you both had time to heal and rebuild.

In that hospital room, surrounded by the warmth of rekindled emotions, you found solace in each other's arms. The air was filled with a mixture of vulnerability and affection, and the simple act of holding each other spoke volumes. As the tears subsided, Yaomomo looked up at you with a soft, genuine smile.

"Thank you... I missed your comforts..." she whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

You smiled and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"I missed being able to offer them. We'll have plenty of time to catch up once I get discharged." You said and nuzzled your face to her neck.

Yaomomo nodded, her eyes reflecting a mix of relief, joy as you continued to hold each other, the world outside the hospital room seemed to fade away, leaving behind a shared space between you and Yaomomo.

But suddenly, the door to the room opened.

"Y/n, I think I left my wallet-" Denki froze when he entered in the room and saw you and Yaomomo hugging.

...

"Uhh..." Denki couldn't find the right words while he locked eyes with you two, until Jiro suddenly arrived.

"Hey, kaminari, what's taking you so long we need to-" She also froze when she saw you and Yaomomo, and in an instant she grabbed Denki by his hair and slammed the door shut in embarrassment.

You and Yaomomo exchanged glances, and you lightly laugh and smiled.

"I guess Denki is still the same huh? Hahaha..." You remarked.

Yaomomo looked down shamefully despite your enthusiastic aura.

"I'm sorry for being emotional. It's just... I never thought I'd see you again." She said.

Your expression remained enthusiastic, but you made sure it wasn't too enthusiastic to show that you actually care.

"Don't apologize," you replied, brushing a strand of hair from her face.

"You've been through a lot. It's okay to feel and express those emotions." you said and took her hand and started to massage it in a circular motion.

She chuckled softly, a hint of embarrassment in her expression.

"I suppose you're right." She said, but she was still looking down and not facing you which upsetted you a little.

You placed your hand on her chin, and tilted her head up to look at you and you locked eyes with her.

"You know I always hated it when you don't look me in the eyes when we're talking. " You said.

Yaomomo just smiled and returned back to her bubbly self while she talked, shared, and recounted everything that had happen.

And with that, your conversation with Yaomomo ended At 12 noon. A lot more people visited you after, Fuyumi and natsuo brought you your favorite fruits, Illusionist and Hawks also visited, but you just ended up getting lectured by them, Endeavor gave you a visit, but he just apologized for not being there to help you... Which you forgave him, Nejire, Tamaki came to see you too... At first you were confused why Mirio isn't with them... But they informed you during a raid in the yakuza he lost his Quirk because of a Quirk erasing drug. A few of the teachers came to see you too, all of them except Aizawa, Sniper and Cementoss. Surprisingly, a few heroes visited too, Best jeanists, Kamui woods and Mt lady, Mirko, Ryukyu, Fat gum, Ecstic, edgeshot and a few more... At this point you should be considered as a celebrity from the not one but different heroes and people visiting you.

After 4 days of being in the hospital, you were discharged and was immediately sent to UA dorms. When you arrived you were shock that everyone prepared you a party.

Sato made the deserts, Jiro sang a song, and other games were heald... Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki was there too along with a young girl with white hair and red eyes and she also had a single horn on her forehead... She seemed to recognize you but you don't recognize her, but you still interacted with her, and you and her became good friends real quick.

When the day ended you went to your individual dorms to rest... Everything was slowly getting back to normal now, and you closed your eyes. And slowly drifted off asleep.

And that's how the story of Y/n Shigaraki ended as Y/n L/n's story thrived to another start :)

_______________________________________

To be continued.

11743 words.

Hey folks! Welcome back to the hero side :)!

Now I'm really sorry for the ones who wanted to stay with the hero League. But sad to say they were just for Quirk development, cuz now you got wings bruh >:)) Yey! And now I won't have much of a trouble writing down chases between you and the villains.

Anyway, I think I'll be adding the movies in this story too so make sure to stay tuned ^^(imao I sound like one of those self promotion episodes of an anime).

Anyway, here's your dorm btw:

Also! Here's something I made :3

I enjoyed making these imao XD

Here's another ^^!

Sorry I got too carried away, see you all in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...
1.2M 34.3K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
76.4K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...