I CAN'T BEG YOU TO LOVE ME🥀...

By hobi_ki_sprite

He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted... More

Prologue
characters introduction
1🥀
2🥀
3🥀
4🥀
5🥀
6🥀
7🥀
8🥀
10🥀
11🥀
12🥀
13 🥀
14🥀
15🥀
16🥀
17🥀
18🥀
19 🥀
20🥀
21🥀
22🥀
23🥀
24🥀
💜✨
25🥀
26🥀
27🥀
28🥀
29🥀
30🥀
31🥀
32🥀
Epilogue ❤️

9🥀

4.2K 133 35
By hobi_ki_sprite

Pic credit to it's original owner -

Author's pov ~

It's morning now, as usual, Taehyung is sleeping on one side of the bed, and on the other side is Jungkook.

And there is an empty space between them that no one else can fill except for the two of them.

Then Jungkook opens his eyes, carefully tucks the blanket for Taehyung, and heads out for a shower.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sits on the bed, lost in thought.

So, Jungkook says, "You'll be late, go freshen up and join us for breakfast." Taehyung replies, "so where you want to go?"

Jungkook looks at him and asks, "Why?"

Taehyung says, "papa mentioned something last night, remember?"

So, Jungkook says, "Oh, right. Then tell me, which place hyung?"

Then Taehyung thoughts and says, "You tell me."

Jungkook gets lost in deep thoughts, and Taehyung snaps his fingers, asking, "What's wrong?"

So, Jungkook says, "I don't know i have nothing in my mind, Hyung." Taehyung responds, "No, you tell me."

So, Jungkook says, "no you tell me I'm ready to go anywhere, anytime."

So, Taehyung says, "Okay, Maldives?" Jungkook feels a bit sad but says, "Alright."

"Okay, let's go and finalize the plans downstairs."

So, Taehyung goes to freshen up and when he comes back, Jungkook is looking at the photo of him on the wall.

Then Jungkook says, "This is London, right, Hyung?"

Then Taehyung says, "Yes, I've been there many times. It's a beautiful place."

Without saying anything, Jungkook starts to leave, and suddenly, Taehyung grabs his hand and pulls him in.

And he says, "You don't want to go to the Maldives, do you? You want to go somewhere else, and you're not telling me."

So, Jungkook says, "No, it's not like that." Then Taehyung insists, "You're lying, Jungkook, please tell me."

Jungkook's entire body reacts differently; he becomes emotional because it's the first time Taehyung is talking to him in this way.

Taehyung lets go of his hand and says, "say something."

Jungkook says, "I've wanted to go to London since childhood," and bites his lower lip.

Taehyung looks at him, and Jungkook is speaking like an innocent child. Taehyung doesn't know what it is, but he feels a soft warmth inside himself.

Jungkook continues, "I know you've been to London many times, and nowadays, people don't find it special. But for me, it's a dream."

So, Taehyung says, "Okay, London done," and Jungkook adds, "But you've been there many times."

Taehyung says, "I've never been with you. This time, it's with you."

Jungkook looks at him emotionally, and with great joy, he goes downstairs.

However, he doesn't know that Taehyung is thinking something else.

Then, they sit at the dining table, and Jungkook tells them about London.

Jin says, "Taehyung, you're going, and I don't want to hear anything. If you say anything, I'll hit you with my pink slipper."

So, Jungkook says, "No, no, Papa, Taehyung has agreed. it's my decision to go to London, by the way" and he playfully shows his bunny-like teeth.

Jin looks at Namjoon, and they both smile. The Yoonmin couple is also happy about the sight.

They don't know what happened to taehyung in one night, but whatever happened, it's for the best.

After eating, After breakfast, they are in the garden.jin says that we're getting tickets and suggests informing Jungkook's parents,

Taehyung says, "papa, why don't you tell them yourself?" but Jin insists, "No, you tell them they are your in laws."

So, Taehyung, with a frown, starts making the call, and Jungkook says, "Forget it, we'll tell them later."

So, Taehyung says, "The call connected, let me talk," and then he speaks on the call.

Hello, Dad?

and then they inquire about each other's well-being.
Then Taehyung tells them about their honeymoon.

Jungkook's father shows happiness, but deep down, he doesn't really care.

Then Jungkook's mom also joins the call, and they all talk.

Then Taehyung says, "You guys talk to Jungkook," and Jungkook, shocked, looks at him because he doesn't want to talk to his father. However, Taehyung give the phone in his hand and goes to his room.

Then a voice comes through the call saying, "Hello, Taehyung are you on the call hello," and Jungkook, in a cautious and soft voice, responds, "he...ll...oo."

So Jungkook's mom gives an evil smile and says, "Ohh honey, it's not Taehyung; he's our slut," and Jungkook's dad bursts into laughter. His mom adds, "Wow, slut, honeymoon is a good thing. Go, go."

Then goosebumps appear all over Jungkook's body, and his breath hitches.

Then Jungkook's mom says, "Behave yourself. If they complain about you, you know what will happen to you."

Jungkook's lips start trembling.

Then Jungkook's dad says, "Behave like a good slut," and Jungkook's mom, laughing, adds, "In such matters, Jungkook is the best."

They both laugh, and then his dad says, "Jungkook, if they mistakenly leave you at home, you know what will happen to you."

Then, Jungkook hangs up the call, and his entire face turns red due to crying.

Then Jungkook thinks that all this is normal for him; his parents have treated him this way since childhood simply because he is an intersex male.

His parents never showed him any love and even distanced him from his brother as he grew older because his brother didn't allow such things to happen to Jungkook.

But at Taehyung's house, Jungkook finds peace, and he realizes what a family is supposed to be like, filled with love.

Then Jungkook is left alone, and all the painful memories of how his father used to beat him with a belt come flooding back before his eyes.

How his mother always looked at him, how she designated Jungkook as a maid at their house party, just because she was ashamed of him.

When his father's friend misbehaved with him and he screamed, his parents didn't say anything to his father's friend; instead, he was heavily beaten by his father and called by derogatory names.

Then, as Jungkook cries, Yoongi approaches, goes to him, and asks, "What happened, Jungkook?"

So, Jungkook quickly wipes away his tears and says, "It's nothing hyung, something got in my eye." Yoongi smiles gently and says, "Jungkook, you can share. I am the secret keeper of this house."

So, Yoongi asks, "Did Taehyung say something? I'll talk to him now in my way."

So, Jungkook says, "No, hyung, I just felt good. Taehyung spoke to me with love."

Yoongi then says, "You're so soft, Jungkook You let go of Taehyung when he scolds you, but if I say anything to Jimin, he hits me. Jungkook laughs.."

So, Yoongi laughs and says, "It's good to see you laugh." Then Yoongi adds, "No matter what, Jungkook, you can tell me. Whether or not we're blood-related, you're like a real brother to me."

Then Jungkook hugs him, and Yoongi ruffles his hair, saying, "From now on, if Taehyung says anything to you, let me know, okay?" Jungkook nods and says, "Okay." After that, Yoongi goes to the office.

Then Jungkook hands his phone to Taehyung, and Taehyung takes it, saying, "Pack your bags; we're leaving the day after tomorrow."

So, Jungkook nods and asks, "Should I pack yours too?" Taehyung says, "No, I'll do it myself."

NEXT DAY ~

Then Taehyung goes to the office because he's going to London, and he wants to finish his work before leaving.

Then Jungkook and Jimin are having coffee, and Jimin says, "Tomorrow you won't be here; I'll get bored." He speaks with a sadness in his voice.

So, Jungkook says, "You can call me every day." Jimin, placing his coffee on the table, replies, "Even on your honeymoon, you'll talk to me?"

Jungkook innocently looks at him and says, "Yes, hyung." Jimin responds, "If Taehyung lets you free, then you'll call, right? You'll be busy there."

So, Jungkook blushes and says, "Hyung, please." Jimin laughs and says, "It will be fun there; you'll see."

So, Jimin asks if you've kept the clothes, and Jungkook says, "Yes, I've kept them." Jimin then asks, "What else have you kept?"

Jungkook says, "Sweaters, jackets, caps, lip balm, my baby powder, and pants." Jimin takes his hand, smiles, and says, "That's enough, Jungkook. I understand.

So, Jimin says, "Go, change your clothes and come back." Jungkook asks, "Why?"

So, Jimin says, "You'll see."

Then Jungkook comes downstairs after changing, and Jimin takes his hand, saying, "Let's go."

So, Namjoon, reading a book, asks, "Where are you going?" Jimin replies, "Going for honeymoon preparations, sorry, shopping."

Namjoon doesn't say anything, and Jimin pulls him, making him sit in the car and starts driving. Jungkook asks, "Why shopping? I have clothes." Jimin says, "Just wait a bit."

Then Jimin stops the car in front of a shop, puts on a mask, and Jungkook follows suit. As they get out, Jungkook looks around and asks, "Hyung, dark secret shop name means?"

So, Jimin says, "This is where we're shopping." Jungkook asks, "Why is this shop in such a quiet place?"

Jimin takes his hand, goes inside, says something to the receptionist with a smile, and then Jungkook realizes it's an unusual clothing store. Jimin picks out a dress and says, "Perfect."

Jungkook is left in shock upon seeing the dress.

He whispers to Jimin's ear, "Hyung, what do you wear with this?" Jimin replies, "This is called lingerie."

Jungkook insists, "I don't need it." But Jimin forcefully gets two black lingerie sets for Jungkook and also picks a sexy red lingerie set for himself.

Then, sitting in the car, Jungkook says, "Hyung, won't you feel shy wearing these?" Jimin responds, "No, you stay quiet; you don't know anything."

Then, when they get home, Jin asks, "What did you shop for? Show me." Jimin says, "You shouldn't see this, it's not for someone of your age." Jin looks at Yoongi, and Yoongi laughs, saying, "Jimin, don't"

Then Jungkook puts those lingerie sets in the bag.

Then he goes to sleep because Taehyung will be coming late.

Then Jimin goes to his room.

In Yoongi's hands is the red lingerie, and Yoongi asks, "Baby, what is this?" Jimin replies, "It's lingerie, daddy."

So, Yoongi says, "Okay, put it on and show me." Then, Jimin seductively approaches him, placing his hand on Yoongi's mouth, puts the lingerie back in the wardrobe, and says, "Not today." Yoongi asks, "Why?"

Jimin falls asleep without saying anything, and Yoongi tightly hugs him, planting a kiss on his cheek, saying, "Good night, Minnie."

____________________________

Here we go with another chapter hope you like it

Give me your feedback
Vote for BTS

Love yourself 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.1K 55
"Taetae are you sure they won't find us"? "Hyung I don't think they will come to seoul to find me?" "Hyung we are finally come out of that cage now...
286K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
545K 15.9K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
339K 8K 34
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...