Romano X Reader (*^*)

By Gimme_C0oki3s

This is a RomanoXReader fanfic so yeah :3 First story. More

The Beginning
A Misunderstanding?
Ummm~Rage Quit!!!!!!
Sorry?
Authors Note :P
The Curl
Authors Note
Medicine
A/N
Medicine/pt2/Short
Sleep
A/N
Sleep Pt2
A/N
Ummm... (Short Pt.1)
A/N
Ummm....(Pt2)
A/N~Thank you~NO ITS NOT THE END CALM DOWN
BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH~
I forgottttt~
A/N
ENTRY~Topic: THE CURL
A/N
A/n....
A/N.... AGAIN
Haaaaappppppppyyyyy---Wtf I dont even know when his birthday is (Short?)
THANK CHUUU
New Beginnings...

Its not what it looks like ( Very Short)

1.5K 52 7
By Gimme_C0oki3s

Romano POV
It's been months since we've seen that crazy psycho "Robin" and _____ has been away working with Al. She hardly talks to me and we hardly do anything anymore...I'm starting to worry. Maybe I should call her. "Hey babe are you ok?"
Silence
"Uh...I'm sorry for whatever I did. I'm an idiot."
Silence
"But I love you and I wish you'd stop with the silent treatment please."
Silence
"Bye...I love you."
-----------------------------------
Your POV
Al took the phone from me and threw it at the wall. "WHYD YOU DO TH-" He slapped his hand across my mouth. "Shhhhh you promised."
"I don't know how long I can keep doing this..."
------------------------
Romano POV
It's obvious she wants her space. I guess no cuddles and shit. I dragged my feet towards the couch. What did I do? Soon enough I fell asleep which I guess it's the only place where I could be with her in my head. I need to stop thinking like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
306K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
267K 7.8K 133
"đ‘ģ𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
467 50 8
Ss highschool au. Sakura is a straight A student who's a weeb and Sasuke doesn't like her giving attention to 2d men.