The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

By trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

88.

1.4K 94 10
By trillest_lvhh

Y/N

I got out of my bath as I placed some baby lotion over my body then placed some fragrance roll on oil on my perfume point before throwing on my pink silk robe. I tied my robe, brush my hair down with a paddle brush from it being up in a claw clip and slipped into my slippers to go and check on Amara and Donnie.

She was asleep when I put her down but somewhere in between me being in the tub she was crying. Adonis assured me they were good so I didn't get from out of my bath until I was ready. And suddenly they must be straight because once he said that I didn't hear a thing.

"How can I explain myself to you, questions keep lurking through my mind, is it the lover for the time?"

I heard my voice sing lowly through the speakers of the apartment. I walked out into the Living room to see Donnie laying on the fur accent rug as Amara was lying on his chest.

"I've given my heart, my joy, my soul to you
If it is real, I sure can't see
Gotta start looking out for me"

I just got down and laid on my back next to them looking at the ceiling. "I told you I got it" I heard Donnie say. "I know baby" I softly said. "I get if you want to break things off with me and I respect it" Donnie started off "You had my back since I started boxing, none of this shit would be if it wasn't for you" Donnie admitted as we continued to stare up at the ceiling. "Boxing, me loving to love and even Amara none of it would be if it wasn't for you and I just wanted to let you know that before you walked away" Donnie admitted.

"D, Don't say boxing wouldn't have been if it wasn't for me" I started off as he immediately spoke up. "It wouldn't have. I get my drive from you my focus is on you and what I want for us. I said that since day one" he assured me. "And you were right" he added as I turned my head to look at him. "About what?" I questioned. "I took that fight out of fear" he started off. "I wanted to be on the same level as my pops, I wanted the respect and notoriety" he expressed then sighed some. "Not only did I lose the fight but to also have my girl see me broken up like that it made me even more upset. I want you and Amara too look at me like I can do anything and be anything you two need me to be but in that moment I felt less than which resulted in me acting the way I did and blaming everyone else besides myself and I'm sorry because you didn't deserve that baby girl" he apologized.

"Adonis" I started off trying to find the words to express to him how I was feeling. "Even in that position I looked at you with respect and like you can be everything for me because you are my man" I started off  as he turned his head to look at me.

"I don't know what your past relationships were like but How I view you or my respect doesn't go away because you're in pain or vulnerable, you're human baby. My respect comes from how you treat me, how you treat others , your hustle, your respect and compassion for me and others not for you being vulnerable." I corrected. "You are my safe space just like I'm yours. Don't ever feel less of a man because you're in a state of vulnerability because to me a man being vulnerable is more of a man than him being hard and putting on a front " I explained.

"I knew you were in pain mentally and physically and all I wanted to do was help ease it because I love you" I expressed. "Too much is happening to our black men mentally because they feel like they have to never show weakness or be vulnerable because of the world and black women as well and I refuse to lose you to that mentality too" I assured as we just looked at each other. "My thing is I never thought you couldn't beat Ivan" I honestly admitted. "Your motives for going into the fight wasn't pure. You went into it conceited, angry and not listening or trying to listen to anybody and although you can be stubborn I knew that wasn't you going into that fight" I said as he looked down at Amara asleep on his chest then he looked back at me. "I know you just like you know me D" I reminded him.

"I know" he said as I smiled some feeling as if a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I turned my head back to look at the ceiling. I then felt a kiss on my cheek which made me faintly smile. I turned my head to look at him as he just looked me in my eyes. "I'm sorry baby girl" he apologized as I simply nodded. "It's okay" I assured "you're okay" I reassured. Rubbing his cheek softly with my thumb. I looked down at Amara still asleep sucking on her pacifier. "She just wanted her daddy" I said through a small laugh as Donnie smiled and looked down at her. "Here let me go put her in the crib" I said sitting up as he sat up and I got up taking her from his hands.

I held her in my arms and smiled down at her peacefully asleep. I walked towards her room placing a couple of kisses on her head before walking into her room and placing her in the crib. Once she was in the crib I turned on a night light and turned out the light before closing her room door behind me.

I walked back out into the living room to see Donnie about to walk out of the living room into the kitchen but he just stopped in his tracks when he seen me walking up to him. We just waited our arms around each other, no words were spoken just taking in his warm embrace....it's been a minute. Donnie then kissed my head "Good night baby girl" he said as we pulled away some to look at each other "good night D" I said as we shared a small smile. "Imma be out here if you need anything" he assured me going to finish what he was about to originally do.I walked to the room and just looked at the king sized bed that was made up. I was tired of sleeping in this bed alone, last night was the first time in a long time I actually got some good sleep and he was right next to me.

I walked back out into the living room taking a seat next to Donnie on the couch as he looked over at me. "Why you not in the bed?" He questioned. "Because I'm not tired" I admitted. "I'm sorry baby girl" he apologized once again as I just looked at him and rested my heading on the back of his neck, rubbing it softly with my thumb. "I know" I said as we just looked at each other.

Donnie leaned in as he placed his lips on mine and I slowly kissed back. He pulled away some resting his forehead on mine. "I didn't mean to make you cry like that or hurt you like that baby, I love you" he expressed as I nodded and spoke up. "I need you to show me Adonis" I said. "For the past months you've been distant, cold towards me, you haven't touched me showed any interest in me and I need you to Show me how much you love me" I explained looking him in his eyes as he pressed his lips against mine.

He passionately kissed my lips as he brought me onto his lap not breaking the kiss. I placed my hand behind his head deepening the kiss as his hands gripped my thighs underneath my robe and I took my lips from his. "What's wrong?" Donnie asked looking over me concerned as I retightened my robe that was becoming unloose. "I don't know, you know I haven't been in the best mood lately especially when it comes to how I look" I started off "I just don't feel sexy" I admitted. Adonis placed a kiss on my neck "in my opinion every version of you is sexy to me including this one" Donnie expressed placing another kiss now on the opposite side of my neck. "You just had my baby, you want me to continue?" He asked against my neck while sliding his hands up my thighs as I bit down on my bottom lip.

"When I first laid eyes on you, I couldn't take them off of you" he started off placing another kiss on my neck, sliding his hands to my ass and pulling me closer to his body causing me to let out a breath. I felt his dick harden underneath me as he continued to talk and kiss all over my neck. "The way Your dark skin shined and your voice, a nigga was in a trance" he assured while he continued to grip my ass and motion my hips to rub my clit against his print. "Shit D" I softly moaned. "The way you walk around sexy handling business then come home finer than when you walked out" he said then licked my neck. "The look of you when you take this dick" he added while sucking on my neck causing me to moan. I felt myself grow wet as he chuckled. "There you go" he encouraged in the midst of sloppily kissing my neck and untying my robe.

"That look you give me when I'm deep in you" he whispered in my ear as I bit down on my bottom lip beginning to rub his dick through his pants. "I'm about to show you how sexy you really are" he groaned taking his lips from my neck and placing them on mine as he sloppily kissed my lips. I swiftly pulled his dick out as I rubbed it up and down slowly earning groans from his lips. I pulled away from his lips and got on my knees in front of him pulling his sweats down before placing my mouth in his tip. "Fuck, don't tease" he groaned leaning his head back as I smiled to myself taking him down my throat.

I watched as he took off his black wife beater and tossed it to the side. His hand went to my hair as he held it back and I rubbed his thighs some, placing him deeper into my mouth. "There you go" he encouraged as I felt butterflies instantly in my stomach. My free hand go ping its way to my clit as I rubbed it slowly moaning on his dick. "Shit baby girl" he moaned. "Look at me"  Donnie instructed as I did as told feeling him thrust up into my mouth. "Look at you" he groaned watching me in admiration. He placed as much as he could down my throat as I relaxed my throat and my eyes begun to water. Just as I was about to roll my eyes back he immediately caught me "nu-uh look up at me mamas" he instructed as I moaned.

"You so fucking sexy" he complimented as he pulled out of my mouth and m his dick was dripping and coated in my spit and some of his pre cum. I spit on the top of his tip as I licked the corners of my lips watching my saliva drip off of his dick. I placed my mouth back in his dick beginning to deep throat him  making his dick extra sloppy.

"Mmhm" he groaned biting down on his bottom lip beginning to thrust himself into my mouth again. "There you go" Donnie groaned as my fingers toyed with my clit a little faster. Donnie begun thrusting deeper into my mouth. "Fuck, I missed you" he moaned causing me to moan softly. "Shit" he groaned pulling his dick out of my mouth as it was nice and wet all over the place. "Come here" Donnie said as I climbed into of him and placed my lips on his. My arms snaked around his neck as I felt him push himself up into me. I took my lips from his as my eyes rolled back. "Fuck" I whispered as I looked over his face beginning to move up and down on his slowly. "So fucking sexy" he groaned smacking my ass and gripping it as my eyes rolled back.

"Keep those pretty eyes on me" he instructed as I opened them as he stared into my eyes. My mouth fell as he made me take more of him. "Shit, you're so big" I moaned. "You got it baby girl" he assured then licked his lips as I started bouncing slowly hearing our skins clap. "You feel so good" he moaned. "I'm about to cum" I whined. "Keep going" he groaned as I pushed him back to lean back then got on my feet. Donnie just looked up at me with nothing but love and lust in his eyes. "There you go" he encouraged holding onto my hips as he kept his eyes on mine. "Just like that" he groaned as I placed my hand around his throat going harder. "Fuck!" I yelped out as he chuckled. "I miss you so much" he groaned grabbing my thrust softly bringing me down to his lips.

He placed a peck on my lips as he wrapped his arms around my body beginning to thrust up. "Fuck, I love you" he groaned staring me in my eyes. "I love you too" I honestly expressed as he started hitting my spot and I laid my forehead on his shoulder. "Just like that" I whined as he started to thrust a little faster. "Shit baby girl" he groaned out cupping my ass tightly as I felt his balls clap against my ass. My nails dug into his arms as I felt myself squirt but he continued thrusting.
"Mmmm" I squealed loudly. "Shhhh before you wake up the baby" Donnie said in my ear before picking me up and walking us into our room. Donnie closed the door then laid me on the bed placing his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling him push himself into me. I snatched my lips from his and felt my stomach instantly cave in as my legs started to shake. "There you go" Donnie groaned as I whined feeling him continue to go at that pace. "I missed you so fucking much" I cried out as my eyes rolled back and I arched my back off the bed. "Nah look at me baby" he instructed. "Let me see that pretty face" Adonis added as I opened my eyes to look at him. He leaned down placing a nice sloppy kiss on my lips as I felt myself clench around him some. "I got you baby" he assured in between our kiss as my toes curled and my legs wrapped around his body.

"I'm about to cum" I whined feeling him hit my spot repeatedly . "Shit Adonis" I loudly moaned placing my hand on his lower ab. "You got to be quiet mama" he said in my ear before stuffing his face in my neck and placing kisses on it. "You're so deep baby" I said in a whisper. "I know baby" Donnie groaned. He pinned my hands over my head and interlocked our fingers before placing his lips back on mine.
I squealed in between our kiss feeling him so slow but hard strokes into me. "Im about to nut" Donnie groaned as I arched my back off of the bed. "Shit" I whispered out of breath as I let out a loud moan gripping Donnie back. As my legs were clung around Donnies body. Donnie placed all of his inches inside of me and he gripped the sheets beside my body then let out a loud grunt letting me know he came.

My eyes rolled back as I was trying to catch my breath. "Baby I just nutted all in you" Donnie started off "you on birth control?" He asked as I giggled. "Yeah" I answered rubbing the back of his neck softly as he placed a kiss on my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 785 19
in which she must deal with her husband's infidelity and the love she still has left for him. in which he must find the broken pieces of the love tha...
331 20 46
Everyone has a story to tell. Melody has a story she doesn't wants people to know. A story she intends to keep deep inside her heart. But in her stor...
Ocean Eyes By Em

Non-Fiction

662 36 31
This book is based off of a true story. It is a collection of memories of all of the people that I have ever fallen in love with. It will include tho...
433 73 9
There isn't love strung up on the walls like paintings here, it's dull and hard to find, and once you dig deep enough to find it, you see it was all...