My Dear Teacher...2

By artwomyn

this is a sequel of My dear teacher. will all of the questions from part one be answered in this part? or... More

preview.
where we left of.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. 🔞
10.
11.
a story from my life. (not a update)
12.
14.
15.
16.
17. 🔞
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. 🔞
25.🔞
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 🔞
38. 🔞
39.
40.
41.
not a update.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
my lovestory ( not an update)
my love story part 2( not an update)
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59. 🔞
60.
61.
62.
63.
64
65.
66. end
notification.

13.

674 48 2
By artwomyn

After searching through the town kongkwan finally found fon. Fon was laying with her head down on the counter. The bar tendar joe knew kongkwan very well. So he called kongkwan as soon as possible. Fon was drunk and pass out from it. In the bar with bunch of guys all drunk and dancing. Fon did attract a lot of attention too. Bar tendar joe did cover her  with a jacket. But her face was still showing and guys all round looking at her.

Kongkwan quickly walked towards her and picked her up.

" Anything for you? Kongkwan." Asked joe.

" No thanks joe. I still need get this one home. Do you know why she is here? Did she acme with anyone else?" Kongkwan asked putting on her jacket on fon.

" Nope. She was all alone. She was talking about cheating. Did you cheat on her? What am I asking? You will never right?" Said joe pouring someone's drink.

" Thanks for believing joe. I will get to the end of it." Kongkwan said while balancing fon's arm on her shoulder. Then she slowly made fon stood up. Fon was still passed out. But her senses were coming back.

" Good luck on that." Said joe.

After saying their goodbye kongkwan left taking fon with her. Although the town was small but the bar was at the end of the town on highway. So outsiders and town folks can enjoy the bar without disturbing the peace of the town. Kongkwan put fon on the passenger seat. The drove to their house. Fon woke up in the middle. Fon woke up in the middle.

" P'freen !" Fon said in a soft voice still drunk.

" Yes baby! I am here!" Kongkwan answered still focusing on the road.

" Where are the kids?" Fon asked in a soft voice.

" They are home. Asleep!"

" You left them alone?" Fon's eyes are still closed.

" No! Ms. Kim is with them."

" Why did you leave them?"

" I had to. I had come and get you back."

" You will leave me too." Fon muttered in her sleep.

" What are you talking about?" Kongkwan said in a soft voice. She was surprised though. In this sudden outburst. Why is fon suddenly saying all this nonsense. Kongkwan thought.

" You'll leave me once you get board with me!" It was difficult for fon to say such a long sentence in her stage. She was so drank she can barely open her eyes.

" Babe! Are you okay? What are you talking about?" Kongkwan was quite disturbed by fon's newest aquisition. She didn't even knew what she did to deserve it. She haven't looked at any other women since they left thailand. She was so loyal and honest to fon or becky for say that even she was surprised. But why is she suddenly being accused. This was hurting freen's ego right now. Kongkwan couldn't was left to rest and freen took over.

" I am just a toy to you! That's why you had that .. that ...ummm...contract!" Fon said stuttering. That hurt freen and also hurt herself too. Her eyes teared up.

" Bec bec! I am trying so much not to get angry with you right now. I know you are intoxicated right now. But that is no reason for you to be hurtful to me...! And the contract? That's like a decade ago! Why are you digging up that now.?" Said freen driving the car very fast.

Freen stopped her car near the beach. The whole beach was quite empty. The moon was high in the sky with a stary night. Freen's black car in the bright shiny sand stood out. Freen angrily stepped out of the car. Then went to the passenger side and opened the car door.

" Bec bec come out." Freen said in a serious voice.

" No!"

" Becky! Don't made me do it!"

" Now. I am Becky to you! What about bec bec for babe. Are you already....bored of me?" Becky started crying.

Freen turned around and facepalmed in frustration.
Then again she looked at Becky who was now crying her heart out. Freen's anger somehow went away. Freen looked down then sat beside becky kneeling on the sand.

" Bebe! Can you please tell me what happened?" Freen calm asked holding Becky's hand.

" Okay! First tell me what .... relationship...you have with mrs. Wichai?" Becky asked crying.

" Ahh...!" Freen was shock to speak.." how did she knew?did that b*tch met with becky? I am gonna kill her for this." Freen thought looking down.

But Becky put her hand on freen's jaw and put her head up to face becky. " Tell me! I can take it."

" I was... Involved with her. I had sex with her. But it was one time. Like the others before you. You know I had relationship with other women before you joined my company right? You even saw me with some.... But I can swear... After I saw you. I met you I haven't touched or looked at any other women." Freen eyes teared up.

" Why did that b*tch ! Told me then you'll get bored of me?" Becky said crying.

" Who? Okay....that doesn't matter but... here's the thing if some day I had plans to get rid of you would I be living in this town. I could have living in a huge city with all the comforts and luxury. Why would I live here..." Freen tightly grabbed becky's hand and said," because you're all the luxuries I need. That's why I living here with you. Where no one can disturb us. Would I have had children with you?"

Becky couldn't say anything just looked at her teacher, her boss, now turned into her wife kneeling before her.

" Sorry! I listened to some shitty woman." Becky said kissing freen's forehead.

Freen stood up and wiped becky's tears and kissed her eyes. Then her forehead and said..." Only we want us to be together in this world. And don't worry I will always always be by your side."

Freen slowly pulled becky out of the car. Then they went to sea to wash there feet. They smiled and laughed in the sea. Then they came back and sat on the beach looking at eachother.. the moon was looking over them.

The moon wasn't the only one looking over them. Other two people from the far away road was looking at them too.

" Mrs. Armstrong STOPP!" mala asked mr. Armstrong to stop the car. They just entered the town of kingdom plains. They passed the sign board minutes ago. The bar was left behind them. They just reached from where the forest ends and beach started.

Mr. Armstrong stopped the car. Mala quickly runs out of the car like a little girl. She runs to the barriers of the road. She looked at the sea under moonlight. The roads were deserted  as it was very late.

Mr. Armstrong followed her.

" Just Like I remember! Only if dad was here." Said mala sighing.

Mr. Armstrong put his hand on mala's shoulder.

Mala looked up at mr. Armstrong. Then looked at the sea again.

' only if Becky was here! I wish I could show her this side of England. She would like this part too. Since she loves sea. This would be her perfect place.' mr. Armstrong thought.

" Mr. Armstrong look over there." Mala pointed at two girls who was sitting on the beach. One put her head on another's shoulder.

" Best friends!" Mrs. Armstrong said.

" Or....they could be a couple. Like I would never be with my best friend and think you know what would be best we go to a deserted beach at eleven pm." Mala said sarcastically. 

Mr. Armstrong unable to say anything just looked at the couple. The night was becoming Darkar even the moon was covered by clouds.

When the clouds moved the couple disappeared. Even their car. They didn't even heard the car left. Although the roaring sound of sea tides were very loud. Mala looked here and there.

" Did we just saw two ghosts?" Mala said feeling scary.

" Your brain is freezing let's get going! They just left in that direction. They must be residence of this town. Big brains."  Mr. Armstrong said.

" Yeah! The temperature is falling too." Mala said. But this little experience did gave her the chills.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 3.2K 24
Maybe some experience can get you to change
21.6K 533 25
Main characters which is Mon And Sam! There's a twist in the story! Everyweek update read it if you want to know what story the two of them have, bu...
30K 957 10
Becky Armstrong is the most popular girl in school and head cheerleader. All of that changes and Her life turns upside down when she sees a tall bro...
148K 7.4K 52
A broken soul met a lonely one. little did they know what's there to come. intertwined by fate, troubled when love's at stake. one need to overcome t...