Nan & Mac Book 2 (Love Syndro...

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12 🔞
CHAPTER - 13 🔞
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21 🔞
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31 🔞
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37 🔞
CHAPTER - 38 🔞
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46 🔞
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 1 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 2 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 3 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 4 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 5 Ohm & Two 🔞
CHAPTER - 6 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 7 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 8 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 9 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 10 Ohm & Two
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1 NEW YEAR DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2 Loy Krathong
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 WEDDING DAY OF Nan & Mac

CHAPTER - 32

3.6K 74 1
By unaisaas

-Are you sure we're going together? Mac asked in the morning of the new day, because Mac had to help with the teacher's work today and Nan said she would wait for Mac at the university.

- Okay, why don't you want me to go? Nan asked the opposite.

- No, I'm afraid you'll get bored waiting for me, replied Mac.

- I won't be bored. I'm going to check on the girls, Nan pretended to say, which Mac knew full well she was pretending.

So he rolled his eyes.

- Well, if you want to go, go, but don't bother anyone, Mac said before taking his wallet.

The two will walk to Mac's university because it isn't far away.

- If no one comes to me first, Nan replied with a smile before they both left the house

- I should finish today at 2 pm. But on my lunch break, we go out to lunch, Mac said to Nan, as they went for a walk together.

-Um, how about the restaurant job? What about your language teaching job? What day do you have to do it?

Nan continued to question him.

- Actually, the work at the restaurant will be at the beginning of next month, as it was scheduled for the first time. I'm still thinking about whether I'll go to work or rest until that scheduled date, Mac said.

- You don't have to do it yet. Stay with me till I come back, Nan said and Mac smiled slightly.

-You wanted me to go to work before..... Now I want you to quit work first, Mac teases his boyfriend.

"If you want to do that, I don't mind," Nan said with a shrug.

Mac came over and gently took Nan's arm.

- Oh, I won't. You haven't been here with me for a long time. I have to sit with you first.

Mac laughed.

- Now you are industrious. You are so provocative, Nan said and Mac laughed.

Then they walked together as usual until they reached the university where Mac studies, where there was a garden to sit and relax.

- You can wait here. Or you can wait in the garden in front of the building, where I help the teacher at work.

- I'd better wait in front of the building, answered Nan.

Mac nodded before leading Nan.

- Hey baby are you back? a voice shouted.

Nan turned slightly to look at the person on the other end of the conversation before leaving the table with two other friends and interrupting.

Come on, Brian, you're wasting my time, Mac said calmly.

But the other side is still smiling.

- No tutor today. But who is this? Or is it in a new class?

Brian shot Nan a look of disdain. Brian is taller than Nan, but Nan is stronger due to regular exercise. Today, he wears a long-sleeved shirt to cover the tattoos on his arms. Except for Nan's hand,

- Do you want to dodge? Nan asked softly.

Mac grabbed his arm. Brian and his friends pretend to walk towards him. Then Nan came up and looked into his face as if he was not afraid.

"Nan, it doesn't matter," Mac said to Nan in Thai.

- Are you mad at that bastard? Nan asked in a calm voice.

Because he never knew that Mac had also found a trouble maker.

- Let's talk later, Mac said,

- What are you talking about? Brian said with a smile.

But it was that smile that stirred Nan's core.

If you want to know what I'm talking about... Let's learn more languages, Nan replied before pulling on Mac's arm and walking in the other direction.

Brian grabbed Nan's shoulder first, causing Nan to slap him with his other hand, and then turned to glare at him.

- What do you want to say? Are you saying we're stupid for not listening to you? Brian asked.

Mac let out an annoyed sigh.

"That's enough Brian, I'm in a hurry," Mac said stiffly.

Brian smiled at the corner of his mouth, before raising both hands in surrender. So Mac immediately pulled Nan off without Brian following.

Nan turned to see Brian pointing at him as if expecting something. Mac tugged on Nan's arm to stop him from going that way. Until Brian disappeared.

"Tell me before I come back and trample the three bastards," Nan said softly.

Because he's mad at Brian and his two friends.

- It's Brian. He is in the same major as us. He likes to be cocky and is always looking for trouble. And the two are Aaron and Billy, they're more brothers than friends. Brian, Mac said.

- I wonder if they don't go anywhere on vacation..... Then why do they come to the university where there are people who come to study, said Mac.

- Does it bother you often? Nan asked. -

- No stopping...but being bullies, I didn't do anything because Ohm and Jonathan were always by my side, Mac said again.

- Oh, they didn't tell me about it, why? Nam asked the opposite.

- I told them not to tell you anything. Bullies like this are everywhere. I've been before, Mac said.

Nan is angry.

-Calm down, Mac said, squeezing his lover's hand gently.

He doesn't want this to be a problem. Mac didn't care or appreciate no matter how much Brian teased or taunted him.

- In this place, stand in this queue and wait. There's a cafe and a small restaurant there, if you're hungry you can eat first, Mac repeated

- Well, don't worry, I'm not a little kid. So hurry up and get to work.

Nan waved at him and chased Mac into the building. Mac looked a little worried at Nan, but nodded and entered the private building. Nan came and sat under a table in the shade of a tree. After sitting down, Nan immediately called Ohm in the other country.

(- Why did you call me late at night?) Ohm's voice asked when he answered the call.

- But I wasn't late, answered Nan, to whom Ohm smiled back.

(-What happened, why did you call me?) Ohm continued to ask.

- Why didn't you tell me about Brian? Nan asked softly.

Because he asked Ohm for help to become in Mac's eyes

(-Did you find him?) Ohm asked instead.

- Oh, I almost stepped on it if Mac hadn't forbid me, replied Nan

(- Oh, calm down. I'm not telling you for that Mac asked me to. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with Brian. This guy is very good at talking ... he only does this when he is alone but when I am with him he usually doesn't think about anything..... mostly barking and teasing him... we thought he was in love with Mac) Ohm said this jokingly.

- Sad, that's all you have to tell me, right? Nan asked.

(- You're so jealous) Ohm pretends to leave.

(- Let's just say you don't have to worry about Mac. But if you want to teach him to.., Never mind, Brian likes to show off his boxing skills. ....You can pretend to challenge him... ....Answer, you can handle it.) said Ohm.

- Well, I'm also looking for an excuse to punch him in the mouth.

(- Oh, what are you doing?) Ohm's voice echoed and Nan raised an eyebrow.

(- I'm hungry. When will the rice be delivered?) Nan heard another male voice

(- Calm down sir. I'll order it .I'll take care of the cats first I.... from here!.... Be a good threat) Ohm said to the other party.

He then turned to continue talking to Nan, causing Nan to raise her eyebrows suspiciously, but he didn't ask anything.

Ohm hung up the phone first.

- Who do you live with?

Nan grumbled before turning on the phone to check used cars in Thailand while waiting for Mac until 1 hour had passed.

- Hey, said a voice, along with three others walking towards Nan as he sat at the table in front of them.

Looking up, Nan saw it was Brian and his friends. Nan was still looking at Brian.

- What are you doing here? Brian asked arrogantly.

"I came to sit down," Nan replied, causing Brian and his friends to pause for a moment before bursting into laughter.

- This guy is funny. I like his jokes. But I don't like his face, Brian said angrily.

// This guy is not funny || Nan muttering in Thai.

- Same idea. Because I don't like your face either.

Nan answered

- Go away. Better ... said Nan and shook his hand. Before the shirt collar was ripped off.

- Who do you think You Are? Throw someone else out, you know, this place is mine, Brian threatened.

Nan is still looking at Brian, but she doesn't remove Brian's hand from his collar. Nan winked at him, showing no fear like some of the people Brian teased.

- Give me a piece of land, is this yours? Nan scoffed

-You're annoying. You want to see me, don't you? Brian asked insistently.

-Hey Brian, what are you doing to my friend?

Someone's voice was heard. Making Brian and Nan turn to look, it was Jonathan and Danny walking in.

Jonathan immediately came over and pulled Brian's hand away from Nan's collar.

-Is this person your friend? Brian asks

- Correct, they both answer

"This guy is slandering me," Brian said angrily.

- Good, because I see they are your friends. I'll let this guy go forever, Brian told him.

-Let's go, Brian turned to his other two friends and they parted.

- Brian.

Nan called out to Brian first. Brian turned to look. Nan tugged at the corner of his mouth.

-Someone told me you're good at boxing.

Brian immediately smiled when Nan asked about boxing. He looks Nan up and down and walks back to Nan.

Want to check this out? Brian asked mockingly.

- If you don't mind, I'd like to try it, replied Nan.

- Someone will say you are abusing the child, added Brian.

His friends laughed at this because Nan was shorter than Brian.

Nan replied:

- Be careful not to be knocked down by the child on - the stage.

- Hmm, well, I'll see you at the gym tomorrow at 5, I hope you don't run away, said Brian with confidence.

-Okay, see you later, replied Nan, and Brian and his friends parted ways.

-What do you think about him...and challenge him? Jonathan asked.

- I want to exercise, replied Nan smiling.

- By the way, how did you get here? Nan asked again as she remembered, as it seemed the two were specifically targeting Nan.

- Mac called us. We were free so we came to see you, Danny replied with a smile.

- Mac are you afraid I'll be ambushed?

Nan smiled and asked.

I feel like he's afraid you can't help but step on him, Danny said mockingly.

- Are you sure tomorrow is serious? Jonathan asked seriously.

"Um, I just noticed that he often likes to annoy Mac," Nan replied.

- He likes to tease people from - everywhere. Most of them choose to tease Asians. But you don't have to worry. We're not letting him bully Mac, Jonathan said.

- I sincerely thank everyone who helped take care of Mac, but I still want to do some stretching exercises.

Nan still insists. Jonathan smiled slightly.

-Okay, I'll come tomorrow. But why did you follow Mac back? Jonathan asked again.

"I just want to go with him and see how he is here," said Nan.

Mac knows very well that he is looking to rent the house where Mac and Ohm live, but now Ohm is helping.

-I went to see Mac more because Ohm didn't come back to him, Danny said knowingly.

Nan just laughed in his throat.

-And this heart will always be here waiting for Mac? Don't you want to go for a walk? Jonathan asked.

- I'll sit down and do my job. Actually you two don't have to be my friends, leave if you have something to do, Nan replied.

-I said I'm free, because tomorrow he will fight Brian. Should I take him to the university gym? I'll warm up a bit to fight that guy tomorrow, Danny said, remembering.

Nan is also interested.

-Sure, Nan replied before texting Mac that he was going to the gym with Danny and Jonathan. Mac nodded. Jonathan and Danny take Nan to the gym in the student boxing area.

-Do you want to practice a little? I'll go get the gloves, Danny asked.

Nan nodded in agreement. Danny has been gone for a while,

-If I had known better, I would have brought a change of clothes for training, said Nan.

-So will you punch him in Boxing or Muay Thai? Danny asked curiously.

-Probably international boxing, he answered.

-When you put on gloves and then try to blow the wind to relax for a while, go to the sandbag and punch the sandbag as a gentle exercise, not too strong.

Think you can beat Brian? Jonathan smiled and asked.

-I have to try, replied Nan in a light tone.

-You don't have a confident attitude, but how? Although Brian is a true martial artist, he is overconfident.

Nan, Jonathan and Danny chatted in the boxing gym until time was up. Mac approached the three of them turning to look at Nan with a small smile at the corner of his mouth.

-How do you feel coming here? Would you like to exercise? Mac asked cluelessly.

-Movement is part of it. But tomorrow there will be a fight on the stage, Jonathan said with a smile.

Mac immediately frowned.

-Nan? With whom? Mac asked back.

- Brian, Danny answered.

Mac quickly looked at his lover's face.

-What happened? What happened to fighting Brian all of a sudden? Mac asked curiously.

-Nothing, I just want to exercise.

Nan replied with a smile, Nan looked at his lover's face.

-Don't make that face. It is not a big deal. I just want to see how good someone is at threatening someone weaker, Nan replied casually.

Mac breathed a sigh of relief.

- I told you not to pay attention to such people. Then why are you like this?

Mac finished talking to Nan, then turned to question his two friends.

-If I tell you the truth, I would like to see that game too, Jonathan said laughing.

"Me too," Danny said again.

Mac's face immediately softened.

- Instead of a ban, better... Mac muttered softly.

He still has a hint of worry on his face but it's gone when Nan pulls Mac's arm and sits next to him.

-You don't think I can hit that guy? Nan

ask

-I think you can fight him. But I don't want you to get hurt, do I? Mac called back, not very loudly.

-I promise I won't get hurt too much. If it hurts less than Brian. Don't think too much about it, Nan said.

Mac only sighed as he realized he couldn't stop his boyfriend.

-So what time is the meeting with Brian? Mac asked.

Jonathan is the timer.

- Tomorrow, I'll leave you two. I won't be able to contact you until three o'clock.

Mac told his friends. And Jonathan and Danny accepted.

-But for now, let's go get something to eat. I'll have to go help the teacher later, Mac insisted, as it was his lunch hour.

-Then eat at D&E, suggested Danny.

Then the four left the university building. Then they went straight to a restaurant near the university that Mac attended.

-Hey, Danny, said a voice while they were waiting for their food to be served.

Nan thinks he might be Danny's friend. Two young men and a young woman approached Nan's table.

- Hello? Danny replied.

-I heard Brian has a fight tomorrow with one of your friends? said a young man with blue eyes.

- Yes, but how do you know? Danny asked back.

Mac and Nan looked at the faces of those who were talking.

- Brian, spread the word that tomorrow there will be a fight, everyone is going to watch, answered another young black man.

-Damn narcissism, exclaims Nan when they hear this.

- But who will he fight? the young man with blue eyes asked curiously.

Danny and Jonathan looked in that direction.

-This person, a friend of mine from Thailand.

It was Danny who answered. Two young men sitting at the table turned to look at him curiously.

- Are you a martial artist? asked the black man.

- No, answered Nan.

- So you can fight Brian? That guy is a former boxer in high school.

The black man spoke in a light tone. Not mocking or insulting, but how?

- I have to try if you want to know if you can fight. See you tomorrow, Nan replied.

-Okay, we can't ignore this kind of thing, let's go first, said the young man on the other line, before leaving to sit at another table

Nan, Mac called out in a strained voice when he found out that Brian was a former martial artist.

- I've made up my mind, was all Nan said.

Then Mac said nothing. When the food was brought out, all four sat down to eat. When they were full, Mac had to go back to help the teacher with his work. Jonathan and Danny go to campus. to kill time while waiting for Mac

Until Mac leaves again.

You two come to my place, Mac insisted as if he wanted to reward the two friends for being with Nan.

- Okay, I'd like a drink too, Danny said with a smile.

-So, can you drink alcohol?

- I can drink, replied Nan smiling.

Then the four of them went back to Mac's house together and stopped to buy drinks and food on the way.

- That's... Ohm. Is that your suggestion? Mac immediately shouted at his friend.

After the video call with Ohm arrived. And then Jonathan told the story.

Where Nan goes to fight Brian.

Ohm laughs and says he hasn't lost his energy, thus letting Mac know that Ohm was the one who asked his boyfriend to challenge Brian.

(-I'm mad at Brian. So I borrowed something from that bastard) Ohm replied with a smile.

- Instead, I'll have blood on my hands, Nan said with a smug smile.

(-That's it) replied Ohm immediately.

(-Besides, even if I'm not teasing you like that, I think one day that bastard is going to step on Brian. Blame him for teasing you.)

- Well, to be honest, I'm sad about it too. But I try to ignore it because I want to study in peace. I don't want to cause trouble and frustration, Mac said.

- What if I win? Will I win a prize? Nan asked back, looking at Mac.

-What do you want? Don't tell me you want me, Mac said hastily.

Shit, Nan joked. Because that's what he really wanted.

-Then it depends on you, you have to be prepared. Because I won't lose tomorrow, Nan said again confidently.

- If your face has the slightest crack, I don't give a damn...And I'll hit you again, Mac threatened because he wanted his boyfriend to really win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.8K 12
Universe story LS!!! Frog and sage???? ... they are introduced in N&M book
138K 3.6K 88
I ,Elena, am an ordinary high school girl.I am so into novels and I finally found my favourite one just a few days ago! It was a mafia one! When I s...
113K 2.2K 61
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
1.2M 60.1K 27
Luis Randall watched dry eyed as his husband was lowered into the dark cold earth that was his final resting place. He was saddened by the lost of hi...