Nan & Mac Book 2 (Love Syndro...

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12 🔞
CHAPTER - 13 🔞
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21 🔞
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29 🔞
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37 🔞
CHAPTER - 38 🔞
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46 🔞
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 1 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 2 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 3 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 4 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 5 Ohm & Two 🔞
CHAPTER - 6 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 7 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 8 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 9 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 10 Ohm & Two
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1 NEW YEAR DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2 Loy Krathong
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 WEDDING DAY OF Nan & Mac

CHAPTER - 31 🔞

6.6K 78 21
By unaisaas

In the evening, Nan took Mac along to take Mac's father to dinner, choosing a riverside restaurant with a good atmosphere, suitable for families.

"I can't come tomorrow," Mac's father said as they ate together.

- That's okay, Dad, Mac replied, because it wasn't the first time he couldn't drive him.

-But you're going to send Mac, right? Mac's father asked Nan.

"I won't," Nan replied, making Mac immediately turn to look at Nan, his brow furrowed before a chuckle escaped his throat.

- I'm not going, probably he won't go either. After that, he turned to look me in the eye, Nan said.

- Damn it, Mac cursed angrily, Mac's father was standing there grinning.

- When you return? Mac's parent continued.

Probably in three months, Mac replied, and his father nodded.

- Next year has passed, Mac's father said with a smile, which caused a smile.

- Yes, father, next year you will come back so we can both go to work. All right Nan said and Mac smiled.

- Oh, Uncle Mac, hello.

It was Ten's voice, that he was only greeting the two of them, but Nan didn't care. them

-Who were you with? Mac's father asked politely.

- I was with friends. I happened to look around and recognized you.

- Mac is coming back to America, so we all had dinner together, answered Mac's father.

- You come back? So when are you coming back? Ten asked.

"In three months," Mac replied, seeing a cold nod.

- You can have a flight to talk about work in America. I will come to see you.

Seeing him speak, Nan looked at his face and said nothing. Mac just smiled. Before Muoi's friend called, Muoi asked to leave.

Tough boy, Nan said nonchalantly.

"Don't worry about it," Mac's father said, not wanting Nan to get angry with Ten.

The three sat down to eat their fill, Nan and Mac led him to their father. Mac goes home. Father Mac said goodbye to his son for a moment. You two are right back in your own house.

kronk.....kronk

The bedroom door opened and Mac appeared.

What the hell, did you just take a shower? Nan asked as she saw Mac wrapped a towel around his bottom and applying lotion to his body.

- Well, it's sticky, Mac replied.

I let Mac go back into the room. As for Nan, she went to give orders to her subordinates first because she was definitely not going out tonight. He wants to make the most of the time he spends with his lover.

- No more waiting .... Or are you afraid of something? Nan pretended to smile and asked.

- Oh, someone took me to the bathroom.....I don't know why you like that stuff in the bathroom, Mac said bluntly.

Because Mac knows that he and his boyfriend are going to do something really hot tonight, and Mac is clean now. Then Nan smiled and walked over to his boyfriend and hugged Mac from behind.

- There is a mirror in the bathroom. I want you to see your own face. When I pull you, he said as he leaned in to kiss him.

He climbed onto Mac's shoulder until he shivered briefly.

- It's a mirror in the bedroom, Mac answered, because he had put a large mirror in the dressing area.

Um, that's right, so...let's change it here, Nan said.

Then he pulled Mac over to the large window and pulled out the towel. He pushed Mac onto his back to lean against the mirror and immediately kissed Mac as he followed. Nan also removed her clothes until she was immediately undressed.

- Mmm, Mac's voice came out of his throat as his lover crushed him with a passionate kiss.

The tips of their tongues immediately entwined with each other, neither party backing down, frantically exchanging kisses, satisfying their lover in return.

It wasn't until Mac made a sound of protest from his throat at the tingling pain that the two bodies pressed together.

Nan's strong hand moved. Stroking and squeezing Mac's bottom. Mac also uses both arms to wrap around his lover's neck.

- Um, um, Mac's voice came out of his throat as he felt a tingle in his chest.

Before Nan parted her lips and buried herself in the crook of Mac's neck. And Mac's smooth shoulders turned red as Nan was about to show the other master of his lover's body.

- Who will fly back to school.

He then slowly leaned down putting his tongue at the crook of Mac's neck to the top of his small chest and immediately sucking on Mac's chest.

- Ah... that... ah... doesn't suck too hard... ah, moaned Mac.

Both sides argued and dragged until a sound made Mac shiver. Mac put his hand on Nan's shoulder forcefully to vent his earlier frustration. Nan kissed Mac again, then left.

I'll get the gel, Nan said hoarsely.

"You can go to bed after that," Mac said in an equally low voice.

Nan tugged at the corner of her mouth.

"Don't worry, you can certainly go to bed, but the first round might be here," Nan said before going off to get what he wanted, making Mac's face heat up.

Nan came back with gel and a condom. Hygiene comes first even though he doesn't want to use it but he doesn't want Mac to get sick because he has to travel a lot tomorrow.

Nan turned to kiss Mac. She doesn't get bored when he kisses his lover. Mac turned his back on him. Then, facing the mirror, Nan used his knees to part Mac's legs. Mac already knows what to do.

He leaned forward supporting his head with the palm of his hand.

- Ah... Nan... no.

Mac turned to stop his lover as Nan knelt on the floor behind Mac. Mac knows what his lover will do. Nan didn't mumble, he used his fangs to bite down hard on Mac's bottom.

- There! Mac exclaimed.

Nan smiled and found himself looking at his lover's face who turned to look at him with a parted hand.

Mac's ass parted and Nan licked the slit with his tongue. Mac is relieved to have that part cleaned up, otherwise he wouldn't have let him do it so easily.

-Ugh, Mac moaned with goosebumps.

As the hot tongue continued to lick and bite Mac's ass, both Mac's midsection and body tensed with intense excitement. Nan rose to bite again.

- It hurts, psychopath, Mac grumbled,
without taking it seriously.

Nan then used her palm to slap Mac's bottom until a red mark formed. Then Nana laughed softly in her throat. Before getting a gel condom, getting it ready on Mac.

I'll do it, Mac said, before turning to him, undoing the condom and grabbing his lover's big hot rod.

- Ah, moaned Nan as Mac's hand gripped his hot rod.

Mac tugged gently on Nan's cane in her hand. It made Nan grit her teeth. Then Mac carefully placed the condom on Nan who took Mac back, turned and spread the gel around Mac's love canal.

- Uf...

Mac bit his lip to stifle a moan. Then Nan slowly inserted the tip of the hot rod into Mac's hole. Mac is too tight.

- Well... don't hug me too hard. I can not stand.

Nan moaned hoarsely. Because Mac is squeezing the tip of the hot rod, making his entire lower abdomen tingle. Mac breathes through his mouth and relaxes until Nan enters slowly.

Then it moves in and out at a slow speed. Mac bit his lip furiously and hung his head, not daring to look in the mirror in front of him for it would reflect his own passionate expression.

- Damn... Mac started and moaned.

Then Nan pushed her hips up the length of the hot rod, making Mac's stomach flutter, then licked her lips, gently shaking her hair as she did so.

Mac looked in the mirror just in time. His heart skipped a beat when he saw that picture. The boyfriend's sexy demeanor and expression....The more he sees of the tattoo on his hand, the better Mac's mood improves.

- Damn... why... are you squeezing like that?Nan moans as Mac's channel suddenly squeezes his hot rod a few times and then grips Mac's hips before going in and out at a slow pace.

Connecting their bodies, he licked his lips again. Before he could hit him harder, faster, until Mac had to support his body with his hands as he swayed under Nan's force.

-Ah..ah.Nan..ahh, Mac moaned as Nan hit him repeatedly. Both legs were shaking.

- Hmmm...ah, a small moan was heard in his throat.

Because it's so responsive, it's no different than the Mac. There is some slowdown but during installation. Until it's near the end and it hits the point again where it gets into Mac straight to the point.... But it's interesting.... Nan used one arm around Mac's waist and the other around his chest because he let his hands cupping his face for Mac to turn to kiss him passionately.

Both hips were satisfied,Mac immediately returned the French kiss to his lover. Nan then grabbed Mac's face to look in the mirror while locking Mac's chin. Nan leaned down to bite Mac's earlobe and licked Mac's earlobe.

Your face is so beautiful...pale...don't you agree?

He teased, making Mac's face go red. Nan looked into Mac's eyes through the mirror. They both felt their hearts beating faster and more excited. Nan continued to thrust her hips regularly until Mac's body swayed.

The other side, holding Mac by the waist, slid down and grabbed Mac's bottom.

-This... uh... I can't... ah... this... this... again, Mac moaned wordlessly.

From the itch, he accelerated, hips rocking, the sound of flesh clashing across the room along with the two's moans.

Nan often fights because he too wants to be freed. The Mac Channel it is constantly tightening, sending a sign that it is coming.

Eventually Mac and Nan have a spasm when they reach the release point.

- Ah, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, Mac moaned for a long time, trembling as Nan tensed and relaxed, really .

Happy kisses on the lover's shoulder and back. Before removing the hot rod. He pulled that condom off and threw it in the trash before grabbing a new one and quickly putting it on.

-Tell me, where do you want to go next?

Nan grumbled as she turned Mac around.

"Bed," Mac answered, and Nan didn't deny it.

The next day....

- Ugh, Mac's voice said.

When you feel that something has disturbed your sleep. Because last night before like .

So that Mac and Nan could sleep, they played until 2 am and began their love story at 10 pm. Mac couldn't remember giving up but Nan knew Mac was so exhausted she had to take him to the bathroom to wash up and put them both on the bed.

- Wake up and eat.

Nan's deep voice rose as he continued to kiss Mac's bare shoulder. Because Mac only wore shorts last night.

- What time is it? Mac asked softly.

- It's late. You have to get ready to leave for the airport at 6:00, Nan said quietly.

- Body ache, Mac is a little more restrained.

- I can't blame you. That's why I - asked last night. Nan smiled and said. Mac frowned slightly.

- Seriously, I only ordered two rounds...... But you're the only one who... Mac shouted back, his voice not very loud, and Nan burst out laughing.

- I told you I had to stock up, Nan replied smiling.

- So are you awake? do you have a fever Nan asked worriedly. Mac soon moved his body.

- I'm fine, I'm just a little tired, answered Mac.

- Then get up and eat some fish first, then go upstairs to the shower and get ready, Nan said again.

This time he spoke in a serious tone. Mac looked into the face of his lover sitting on the bed next to him. Mac lay down and looked at Nan's face and still said nothing because he had to leave her boyfriend again today.

He felt a tingle in his chest every time he had to fly back. Many times, he felt lonely and didn't want to go back to school, but thinking about the difficulties of his father and lover, he had to be stronger.

- Time is fast, you'll be back in three months, Nan said because she knew what Mac was thinking.

- I don't want you to leave either. I want to lock you up with me but you have to go and I'm patient, Nan said honestly.

The serious tone made Mac's heart flutter because every time his boyfriend talked about his stress a lot.

- Well, I'll be patient, replied Mac smiling.

"When you're good, you can wake up to eat," Nan said with a smile before helping Mac up.

Mac asked to wash his face and eyes first, then went downstairs to eat the food Nan had prepared for him.

Where Nan sat to eat together, Mac looked from time to time at his lover's face because he knew that in a few hours they would have to part again. After eating, he went upstairs. He took a shower and changed his clothes. Then he picked up Mac's suitcase and put it in the back of the car.

- What do you say about this? Mac quickly asked when he saw who was waiting nearby car.

"There is an order," Wai replied, and Mac nodded in agreement.

- Are you driving? continued Mac, thinking that Nan would lead him alone.

Wai nodded in agreement. After a while, Nan approached.

- First I'm going to see your father at work, Nan said before the three of them got into the car.

So Wai drove to Mac's father's company.

Everyone wished him a good trip, after saying goodbye for a while, he had to go to the airport.

"I'll give you the bag," Nan said to Mac.

- I'll help you pick them up. There are two bags in there, Mac replied.

- I will take them, he confirms again.

Mac looked at Nan confused because she always told him to carry his bag alone, but Mac thought maybe because he wanted to please her before he left.

Mac waits at the front door while Nan drops off her two bags and Wai drives to the parking lot. Nan took Mac to check and get the ticket. He waited in a canteen inside the airport.

Trim..Trim...Trim...

Nan's cell phone rang, before she pressed to answer the call

- Well, I'm at the coffee shop...um, yeah...okay, Nan told the caller.

-I will be waiting. I'm going to the bathroom for a bit. If Wai is coming too, Nan said to Mac.

- Um, answered Mac, clearing his throat. Before Nan left.

Not long after, Wai entered.

-Hey and Hia Nan, Wai asked.

- He went to the bathroom, answered Mac.

-Why are you so far from Hia Nan? Wai teased.

His story, Mac replied casually. He is not offended by teasing, but how? Wai was still looking at Mac's face.

- Haha, I'm really worried about you, you have to take care of yourself.

Wai is very serious

- I know, I'm worried about you too.

Mac said honestly, although he was a little embarrassed, and Wai smiled a little. A moment later Nan came back and came over and sat down next to his lover with his hands up on the chair Mac was sitting on, as if Nan and Mac were starting to feel a little homesick. Mac leaned on his lover's shoulder.

- - Don't you think I'll be tired? Nan pretended to ask.

Mac makes a silly face. Before he straightened up and sat down, he chuckled lightly.

"Huh, go away if you want," said Nan.

- Damn, you really like me your feet hurt... I'm going back to school, Mac complained.

- So how do you normally behave? You will not disappear .... Even when I have to say goodbye or cry like this, Nan laughed.

Mac could only sigh softly and calm down because this was his lover, but one of Nan's hands was holding Mac's.

"Come in now," Nan said, and Mac looked at him blankly, but nodded in agreement.

Actually, he should have gotten used to it, because every time Nan came to drive Mac, she always did

symptoms like this.

"If you're here, I'll call you," Mac said, then nodded before Mac walked in alone, with Nan standing there looking at him.

Mac turned to look at Nan again and immediately decided to go inside. Otherwise, he couldn't bear to run and hug his lover for sure.

Mac walked out the gate alone. He wandered around the shops but didn't feel like buying anything. He was waiting for takeoff, ready to send messages to his relatives.

Back << MAC

<<MAC N_A_N> I know.

Mac looked a little annoyed at his boyfriend's short answer.

But he understands that he does not like to write, but prefers to talk on the phone. Mac wants to call him..... But if he listens longer it will be harder for him. Therefore, Mac did not continue to talk to Nan, but sat down to watch something on social media to pass the time.

Until you hear the Boarding announcement. Mac took his wallet. Important things to bring and get on the plane. Mac in premium economy class. He ends up sitting by the window because Nan reserved that seat for him.

Mac doesn't know who will be sitting with him, but he prays he doesn't snore loudly. After Mac sat down and looked out the window. It seems that someone is sitting next to him but he continues to look out the window.

- What's going on out there? A familiar deep voice was heard.

Mac turned in surprise.

- Nan... how did you come? Mac asked in shock and confusion when he saw him as his boyfriend.

- I just came in, Nan says back.

- It's not fun. What is it? Mac asked curiously, Nan had a small smile at the corner of her mouth.

- It's okay, I'm going to see how you're doing in your room, it's not messy, is it? Nan replied.

Mac looked at his lover's face.

- It's not fun. What is it? Mac asked

- Nothing. Are you confused?

Nan answered, Mac looked at the face to his lover.

- Wow, why are you like that? You are not cool...

- What the ? Do you have a friend to stay with? Nan dared to ask him

"Nan," Mac called in a low voice. That place is still

- I will come with you. But I will stay with you for 10 days and then I will come back, said Nan.

- So why don't you tell me? Why do you say the ticket price is expensive and your wallet? There are no other events in Thailand, Mac said seriously.

- I wanted to surprise you. As for my luggage, I secretly gave it to the check-in staff when I said I was going to the bathroom. At that time, I just checked in and got my bags ready.

Nan clears Mac's doubts.

- How about setting up his tent with the car? You have a lot of work, don't you? Mac asked.

- Don't I want to rest a bit? I can also do the work via video call. It's not hard to see things....I'm only gone for 10 days....I'll go back to work myself....Don't worry, Nan replied.

Or don't you want me to go? Nan pretended to ask instead.

- I want you to go, I can't believe you're actually coming with me. Are you always complaining about the price of plane tickets? Mac said again.

- Oh, that's expensive, can I change my mind now?

He joked so Mac wouldn't think too much about working so hard for money.

-Not in time.

Mac smiled and asked if he was happy.....

Mac was excited but worried about Nan's finances. Mac realized why he was flying with him, which immediately made Mac's heart sink.

- I will finish my studies and come back to help you work and earn money, Mac says about it, and Nan smiles.

- As soon as the plane takes off. You can lie down for a while, Nan said, knowing his lover must be exhausted.

Nan immediately intended to fly with Mac. After finding out that Mac will have to fly back to America alone because usually Mac comes to America with Ohm.... But this time Ohm still didn't come back.

He gets a chance to revisit the house he rented to Mac to stay with Ohm and stay with Mac for a while. As for his work in Thailand he would give orders to all his subordinates and he himself would video call to give orders.

-Hmm, replied Mac with a smile.

Before holding his hand with joy. The previous excitement disappeared in an instant. Soon the plane took off. Mac is a light sleeper. As for Nan, he just sat and watched everything.

Nan and Mac finally arrived in America. The two called a taxi to the rented house. Mac looked around quizzically as he hadn't been here in months.

- Why do we let the grass grow like this?

Nan grunted softly as she saw a small lawn where the grass had grown quite a bit.

- No time to mow the lawn here. Besides, there's no one around, Mac said.

- Yes, I will cut it tomorrow, answered Nan and they both entered the house.

The house smelled a bit musty because no one was there. The two immediately went straight to the bedroom. He arranges to put the bag in the corner of the room and then changes his clothes to rest.

Nan dusted the blanket a bit. Fortunately, it was not a big deal, and the two slept together.

-Do you have to go to the teacher tomorrow? Nan asked.

- Yes, I should have left the house around 9:00. During the trip Long, I wrote that I'll be back and I'll see you tomorrow, Mac replied, so Nan nodded before hugging her boyfriend and closing the door.

Mac wakes up and Nan is no longer lying next to him. He looked out the window. I saw that it was already dark when he looked at the clock, it was 7pm here. Mac got up to wash his face and went downstairs to find his boyfriend. Before he found that Nan was keeping a box of food in the kitchen.

- You are awake? Wait. I'll make you something to eat, Nan said.

Mac walked up behind Nan, who turned to curl up on her lover's back.

- Where did you get your new cooking tools?

Mac asked after he and Ohm flew back to Thailand the two of them cleaned the house and the fresh food they had in the fridge was gone.

- I went and bought, answered Nan.

-Why don't you call me again so I can help you? Mac again.

"Go to bed, or tomorrow you won't have the strength to help your master," said Nan, before returning to the food on the stove.

- Lie down in the living room and wait. I'll call you later, Nan said, shaking slightly so Mac would let her go.

- Cook the rice well.

Mac then patted his boyfriend on the shoulder angrily before walking into the living room and lying down tiredly.

Cut... cut

Mac's line rang and he hurriedly pressed to answer the call. Because this is Ohm calling.

- Uhh, what happened?

Mac answered the call.

(- Is it over?) Ohm asked again.

"Oh, I went to bed and just woke up," Mac said, yawning.

(-Looks like you're still sleepy. And what's Nan doing to you?). Ohm asks again

Did you know he's with me? Mac asked immediately.

(-Yes, he called me to ask what day I would be back, when I said it was Saturday, he said he would fly to stay with you for a while and then come back) said Ohm., making him on Mac to smile.

(- I think you are smiling and happy because your lover is worried.)

Ohm pretended to tease him. That made Mac feel good about not talking to the camera. And this is a call to ask how long ago?

- Isn't everything okay now? Mac asks to change the subject.

(- Yes, but I'll be back soon. I'll let you know when I get back)

Finally, Ohm said.

Mac narrowed his eyes before talking a little and hanging up. Mac turned on the TV and watched as Nan finished cooking and called Mac over to eat together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.8K 58
📚 Completed Book 📚 Original Version Thailand Universe Story LS Ken and Fang were introduced in the Story of Joe & Graf. Lets find out more about t...
257K 5.5K 35
Twenty-year-old Alica Delaurentis was struggling to make it in the big city of New York. Between college, being a single parent, she never had time t...
12.1K 386 5
"Its cold abir,"mishti screamed. "Yes angry chorni,it's cold because its ice."I said in her ear and she arched her body. I started kissing her neck a...
58.9K 1.3K 21
"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"