Unwanted Gift

By GalaxiaLunaYT

Violet 'Letty' Swan is a girl, long brown hair with light purple ends and blue eyes Violet is know to have th... More

Act One: Twilight
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Act Two: Twilight: New Moon
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Act 3: Twilight: Eclipse
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

336 9 0
By GalaxiaLunaYT

I wake up the next morning with an arm around my waist I turned around to see Jasper calming face with eyes close, "I can feel your eyes love" he said as I looked away with a blush appearing on my face. I then heard him chuckle at me as I slowly turned to the clock it read to 9:30 am, "why didn't you wake me up sooner" I asked before turning back to him "Well love believe it or not I know you didn't sleep well for the last few days" He said. I got up from the bed as Jasper lay against the bedhead, I grab some clothes from my dresser as I felt Jasper's eyes on me.

"love I have a question I will like a honest answer on" he said as I opened my window because it was a bit hot in my room shocking, "What is your question" I said before turning to him "are you ready to meet the kings we are mated to" he asked me. "I guess the kings asked you to ask me huh" I said as he sighed but nodded, "They just wanna to see you love that's all" he said I eyed the ground in front of me as I heard the bed move "I don't know" I said to him. "You don't know or are you scared of them love" he said as his arms was put around me "I" I started to said, Until a knock can be heard on the door "who is it" I asked "It's Bella dad want us to hang out with outside today" Bella said.

"Alright thanks for letting me know" I said as I heard walking away from my door "love" Jasper said making me turning my head back to him, "please be honest with me love" he asked the question again "I wanna meet them but" I started saying. "But?" Jasper questioned the stop "My gift" I said as he eyed me "you don't remember us telling about how the kings have gifts too love" Jasper said, "Oh right" I said as he eyed me for a second "are you worried about Raven" Jasper asked me.

"In a way yeah Raven is only 16 and I'm almost finished school and now I may going to meet the kings that will change my life forever" I said, "hey the kings will not keep you there against your will" he said. I looked over at him as he eyed me before giving me a kiss on the cheek "and I didn't come back until I know that myself" He said, "wait you left because of Bella and meeting the kings for my safely" I asked him. He nodded at me "Yes I did and if you say yes to meeting the kings I'm taking you to Italy" he said, "What" I said before I eyed the ground "but" I said as he eyed me for a minute. "I know that's why I said if you want to meet them I know you aren't ready for our other mates" he said, "But right now it's a good idea I promise" he said "but what will happen if-" I said.

"Hey you are thinking to hard on this" he said "I'm just worried about everything Jasper" I said "Hey" he said, "Breath love deep breath" he said as his arms was moved around my shoulders pulling me into his chest. "You are beautiful the way you are love both of our families love you and our mates wanna to meet you" he added, "Trust me love I will not be telling you this if I didn't think so" He finished. "But why now" I asked him "you don't have to meet them on the first day" he said, "Now go get dress Violet we will be leaving soon" he said as I nodded "Don't worry about the bag I packed it for you" he said.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. 'is this a good idea or is it a bad one' I thought to myself I under dress myself before getting into the shower, I eyed the ground of the shower I was thinking more then I should about this.

After 10 minutes in the shower I got out and walked into the room fully dressed "Hello love are you finished with showering yet" he asked me from the closed door, "yeah give me a sec" I said before taking a deep breath and opening the door. "Look at you beautiful" Jasper said before walking up to me "It just comfortable clothes Jasper" I said, Jasper eyed me before giving me a kiss "you are beautiful in everything" he said before grabbing a bag from the bed.

"I'm sure you are ready to go now" Jasper asked me "yeah let's go" I said "Jasper does Uncle know you are taking me to Italy" I asked him, "Yes he does I tell him before coming back on why I didn't show up" he said "wait huh" I said. "This was apart of my plan love and your uncle was in on it" Jasper smirked at me, We walked out to the car after we said goodbye to Bella and Uncle. "I am never trust my uncle after this" I said as Jasper closed the door on my side before walking to his side, "Oh are you now love" he said as he closed his side car door before turning on the car.

Jasper slowly pulled out of the driveway and down the road I moved my hand to put on a song so I was listening to the car, All I can think about if it was a good idea to meet them now and not just a bit down the line. But maybe this will do me some good maybe I won't be as scared of Jasper's kind, But I didn't miss the eyes of Jasper from time to time  as we come to a stop at a red light. "I can feel your eyes Jasper" I said as I felt his eyes leave me before turning them back to the road, "You forgot I can feel your emotions" he said as I sigh "no I didn't forget Jasper" I said. 

Once Jasper stopped in the parking lot in front of the airport "You ready love" he asked me I took a deep breath before nodding, 'remember this will do you good' I thought to myself as Jasper got out of the car. Jasper walked over to my side before opening my door and helping me out of the car, Jasper walked to the back on the car as I slowly followed behind him. Jasper grab my bags from the back as I moved my hand to grabbed one of the bag Jasper stopped me, "Hey you can let me help you with the bags" I said as he moved the bags from my hands.

We walked up to the doors of the airport once we walked into the airport a old man was waiting for us "Mr. Cullen and Mrs. Swan come with me" the man said as we followed him, I turned my head to Jasper confused "he is one of the more who help us with flying" Jasper said I nodded as we walked out to a plane I sigh as Jasper grab my hand.

Two of the workers grab the bags from Jasper before walking away from us Jasper looked back at me and smiled, "Come love let's go" he said as we followed the man who walked us to the plane we was taking to Italy. Once we got to the plane I watched the same workers putting our bags on to the plane as we walked into the plane, I sit down as Jasper kissed my forehead before sending me a calm emotion.

Jasper sat down as the plane started up "you will be fine Love we don't need to meet them on the first day there" Jasper said, "Really so when will we meet them" I asked as he think for a second "Wait no don't tell me please" I said. Jasper kissed my hand before smiling at me "we will be fine love" he said once Jasper made sure I was calm enough, we felt the plane started to move 'Well I can't run away now' I thought as the plane took off from the runway.

I don't remember half of the plane ride mainly because of falling asleep on Jasper's shoulder seem to help with the plane and the nervous feeling I had the full plane ride there, Once we was out of the airport Jasper drive up to a place named Volterra. Jasper stopped in front of a hotel by the look of it.

Once Jasper got out of the car I slowly followed behind him Jasper grabbed the bags before walking into the building I eyed around nervously, To think my other mates are in this place somewhere who knows if they are standing near me or in one of the builds. I sighed before walking into the building and taking notice of Jasper was chatting with one of the workers here, Sadly I didn't understand a word that is said by them I looked around until Jasper point my arm "come on" he said before Jasper grabbed the bags without the help from me. 

Jasper walked up to front desk once again and started talking to the worker there I again didn't understand a word that left the mouth of Jasper and the young woman, After that we walked up to our room as Jasper opened the door to the room I was still looking around the hallway. "Love come on" he said I walked into the room as Jasper closed it behind me "our room for the next three days" he said, "Why only three Jasper" I asked him as he smiled at me. "I don't think you need to know love" he said.

"Oh alright then" I said as he put the bags down on the ground "Come love you need some sleep after that" he said, "But I'm not sleepy" I said as he eyed me for a second "That may be true but you will hate myself if you don't" she said. "Fine I was take a nap then" I said as he smiled before I grab my PJ before changing in the bathroom, I walked out to see Jasper standing by the window with his phone in hand "Are you alright Jasper" I asked him he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fine love I'm just putting plans into action that's all" he said. I looked at him confused as he once again smiled at me, "Don't worry love" he said before I walked over to the bed and lay down on it. I felt Jasper's lips against my head "have a good nap love" he said. I fall asleep as Jasper walked over to do something I felt the bed move as Jasper sat down on the bed, "I love you love but please don't be scared when you see them" he said as I slowly fall into a deep sleep.

After what feel like an hour I wake up to no one else in the room I sat up only to see A young woman standing there, "Oh good you can see me everyone else around me can't" she said "Who are you" I asked her she smiled at me "I don't remember I'm fear" she said. "What" I said as she nodded "I'm fear I don't remember" she said "Is that normal for us right" she asked me, "I don't know I'm not a ghost" I said "Oh how is that normally I heard that your gift can't be turned off" she said.

"Trust me it's normal for my mother to find a way but she... Passed away" I said "Oh I will apologies for that" she said "why are you apologizing" I said, "Well ghosts see a lot of stuff in the after life" she said "Oh right" I said. She shake her head "don't be upset young one it is normal" she said She eyed me before turning around, "I'm I have to go now young one but please be careful" she said "Hey wait" I said. she disappear into nothing 'what did she mean by that' I thought to myself I sigh to myself, before laying back down and slowly falling back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.5K 23
Born months before WW1 Alexis had a hard life since her mother died giving birth to her leaving her to be raised by her father. When she was 16 she a...
71.9K 1.5K 28
"I always thought that a mate would be nice but I never really thought much of it, you know? I used to think that it wouldn't change much, just give...
297K 7.4K 57
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
492K 11.4K 65
Secret Cullen is nothing but the abandoned daughter of Isabella Swan. People made so many promises to her, not a single one was able to keep it. But...