Carter's Savior

By danny_manny

Carter Jafir, son of Dieter and Crispin. He is in line to be the Alpha of the most feared werewolf pack on th... More

Authors Note
Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Patreon!
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Sean's Sacrifice
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty--Epilogue
Authors Note

Twenty-Seven

13.2K 496 101
By danny_manny

Carter's POV

"So, your brother Ambrose, is it? How old is he?" Turner asked, trying to seem nonchalant, but seeing as we weren't talking at all. But sitting in complete silence, he did a terrible job. The back of his neck was bright red and he no longer could keep eye contact with Sloan.

"He's 18." Sloan seemed completely unaware of why Turner was asking questions, which caused me to chuckle. He looked over at me and for a moment heat spread in his eyes.

The memories of last night flooded back to me, it was unexpected. But my goddess, I didn't realize how much I needed it. Needed him. In that way until now. He really made my fucking earthquake. I've never been so hard or come so much in my entire life. But with Sloan, I realized I do a lot of things I've never done before. 

I turned away from him, unable to look at him for too long without wanting to pounce. I couldn't traumatize poor Turner like that. My phone buzzed in my pocket as Sloan and Turner kept talking about Ambrose. I grabbed it and saw Sean's name flash on my screen. I decided to unblock him last night after the conversation we all had. I didn't forgive him but there was still a lot of shit we had to work out.

I decided against texting him back, only because I had a feeling he would be coming back soon. Which also meant I could be seeing my dads again. Which also meant that there would be a lot of emotions and conversations I didn't think I was ready for. But now I have Sloan...I know I can face anything and everything with Sloan. 

"Do you want his number? Yes or no?" Sloan questioned Turner, who just shrugged and muttered a quick excuse to me. Leaving Sloan and I again.

'Stop teasing him.' I signed and Sloan smiled lazily at me. He leaned back further in the chair he was in, widening his legs. My eyes immediately went to them and traced up his long legs. He was wearing gray sweatpants, and his outline was very visible. 

I remembered the feeling of him in my hand from last night. I wish I had been brave enough to take him in my mouth. To see how he'd fit. To know what he tastes like. 

"Carter," Sloan spoke low, his voice husky. I pulled my eyes away and met his. His hands were gripping his thighs, so much so his knuckles were turning white. I wondered if he was resisting grabbing me and bending me over the table. Would I be brave enough to ask?

'What are you thinking about, baby?' He signed and a heat ran through my body. The tension began building between us. Something awakened in my last night, a deep urge and fire that could only be put out by Sloan.

I guess I had been quiet for too long as Sloan leaned forward and grabbed the leg of the chair I was in. He pulled me over to him with ease. And I was now sitting with my legs in between his. His face is close to mine. 

"Tell me." He whispered in my ear. A shiver went down my spine and I had to resist the urge to moan at his voice. His voice was fucking magical. It was pleasure itself. The fact that I came just from him dirty talking in my ear last night, was more than enough evidence of how I feel about Sloan's voice.

I slightly bit my lip and shook my head. I know that teasing Sloan when he gets like this could get me in trouble. 

Good.

"Are you curious? Hm?" His hands were on my waist and before I knew it was I was being lifted from my chair and was straddling him in a quick motion. Still very aware we were in the dining room. "You want to see my cock again?" I squeezed his shirt tightly as I was now sitting directly on top of him. And I could feel him hardening beneath me.

"Sloan," I whispered directly into his ear, just the way he liked it. He growled deeply, hands going right to my ass and squeezing it. 

"Say my name again and I'll bend you over this fucking table." He gritted out. I slowly ground my hips against him. Feeling his dick between my ass. 

"Do it." I teased him and I leaned forward nipping at his ear. His grip tightened and he pulled me impossibly closer to his chest. 

"Oh come on guys! The dining room?" Turner's voice flooded over to us, jumping us out of our lust-filled daze. 

"You weren't here." Sloan shrugged casually, leaning back in the chair. I realized I was still straddling him, and I should move. But then I thought do I want to expose poor Turner to both Sloan and I's boner? Not really. 

Turner just sighed and rolled his eyes. I had to bite back my laugh as he walked toward the living room. I turned to Sloan and he had a goofy look on his face. I gave him one last peck before I got up and went back to my chair. 

'Carter,' Tatty's voice came in strong, and I could sense that he was riddled with worry. It scared me.

'Tatty? Are you okay? What's going on?' I asked him quickly. Sloan must have noticed the look on my face change as he watched me intently. 

'Remember that you have Sloan, okay? That Sloan will always and forever protect you.' 

'Tatty, you're talking weird...what are you talking about?'

I felt my heart begin to race at his vagueness. Nerves etched into my body. My breathing quickened and I could feel everything slowly start to collapse in on me. 

"Carter?" Sloan's voice was there. But it wasn't there. It couldn't break through the wall of worry.

'You know that right? You know Sloan would do anything for you?'

'Y--yes I know that, but--'

'Remember that Carter okay? And know that I love you. Sloan loves you. Turner loves you.'

'Tatty--'

The door rang. 

I felt my stomach drop to my ass, I felt my body start to shake. What the fuck is going on? Nothing good. It can't be good. Tatty must have sensed something, and for some reason, he can't tell me. Why can't he tell me?

"Carter. Baby, what's going on?" I snapped my eyes to meet Sloan's and he was leaning in close to my face. I didn't even know he moved. His hands were gripping mine tightly. 

Turner groaned out loud, filled with annoyance. 

"Who keeps bothering us!" He stood to his feet. "I told all my friends I was with my brother and to leave me alone!" 

I knew the exact moment the door opened. A heavy scent flooded the house. And as it hit my nose it was like the world went still and I no longer was in my body. But watching. I heard muffled shouting, unable to make out the words as I stared down the hallway. Waiting for the owner of the scent to walk down the hallway. 

It felt like it took years but for all I know it could have been seconds. Two figures came bustling down the hallway, I could hear them saying my name, but I was frozen in space. I stared at their faces, and I was stuck. Numb. 

Crispin and Dieter stood before me. 

They found me.

I was only able to look at them for a moment before Sloan's big body was in front of me, blocking the view and their view of me. The only thing I knew to do, or could do was stand firmly behind him and grip his shirt. I leaned my head into his back and tried to take as many deep breaths as possible. His sweet coffee scent soothed me one breath at a time. 

I became hyperaware of my heartbeat, and there was another faint one. One so quiet but I needed to know where it was from. It was in the back of my head, it was distant but somehow also felt a part of me. I mentally moved, trying my best to get closer to it. To understand it. I reached for it, and I gently brushed against it, and as I did the sound became louder. 

I realized it was not mine, but Sloan's. And where I was now, I was partly in his mind, and he was partly in mine. I gripped his shirt tighter and I knew. I knew he felt it. I didn't have to see him, I could feel him now.

'Carter?' Sloan's voice flooded my head and I held in a gasp. Mindlink. 

'Yes! Yes, I'm here!' A sob escaped my real lips, as I heard the muffled voices of Crispin and Dieter in the background.

'I need you to go upstairs to the room. I will take care of this.' I shook my head against his back and held on tighter. Unable to let him go.

'No! Stay with me, please.'

In this moment I recognized that he was probably hearing my voice, the way I was hearing his. That should have scared me. It should have felt like acid was being poured and burned my skin. But it didn't.

'Okay, baby. Okay.' His fists were balled at his sides but he leaned slightly back into me. His as of reassuring me, while also standing in the gap. There were still talking, more arguing. But the only voice I could hear was Sloan's.

"Do not take another step further into this house. If you do, I will not hesitate to kill you." Sloan's voice was deep and chaotic, indicating Loren was very present. And I knew that Sloan...he meant it. He always meant what he said. 

Sloan turned and faced me, quickly grabbing my hand and pulling us the opposite way. There was a back staircase that led directly to our side of the house. Before I knew it I was in the room, Sloan locking the door and I finally felt safe enough to break down.

I didn't make it to the bed. I just crashed myself onto the floor. Tears rushed out of my eyes like a waterfall, and my body shook. I knew I'd have to face them one day. I knew it, deep down. But experiencing it is so much worse. Seeing them again after all this time is so much worse.

"Carter, baby, come on. I don't want you on the floor." Sloan approached and with such ease and grace, he lifted me in his arms and carried me to the bed.

But he never let me go. 

He'd never let me go. 

He got into the bed effortlessly and laid against the pillows. I readjusted myself against him, and straddled him, my head buried in his neck as always. I was slowly figuring out that his neck was my safe space. My favorite place to be.

"Whatever you want me to do. I'll do it." Sloan gritted out. I could feel his anger through our now open bond. He was furious. And it shouldn't soothe me as much as it did, but having someone be so angry for me...made my heart leap. Sloan cared so much about me, but at times I felt like I didn't deserve it.

Sloan growled deeply and held me closer to him. "Do you ever think anything like that again?" I was too in shock to respond. It must have been part of the bond, being able to hear each other's thoughts.

"You are deserving of everything and more. Do you understand?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, gripping the back of his head. Holding myself to him. My anchor.

Those three words on the tip of my tongue, wanting to be said. This needs to be said. But was right now the time? I don't know.

"Do you want them to leave?"

"I don't know," I whispered against him, and he soothingly rubbed my back. Exhaustion was filling in my bones. Sleep was so close, and near. "I want it to be over. I don't want to run anymore. I just want us to be happy." 

I was surprised that my voice sounded so strong, considering the fact I hadn't spoken properly in the past month or so. But I needed Sloan to know how important he was to me. How much I loved the life we were creating. And I never want to give that up. Never.

"Me too." Sloan leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss against the temple of my forehead. And I closed my eyes relishing in the feeling of it. The warmth of him. 

Tatty was right.

Sloan does love me.

And I love Sloan.

________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY GUYS! We are going into the thick of it today! Meaning that there will be a lot of plot and a lot of conversations to be had.

It'll be some time before we get back to just our two favorite guys. But don't worry, you already know Sloan is going to find a way to sneak in some alone time with his baby, Carter. 

Next is Sloan's POV, so you know shit is about to get messy...

Let me know what you all think!

Comment, vote, and FOLLOW!

Make sure you follow me everyone so you can get announcements on when updates are! Many of you comment on the book, and I post at least once a week on my feed when I will update. 

Until the next...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 14.9K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
14.3K 388 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
4.8M 168K 32
{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my soul. I could feel my body tensing as he...
68.8K 2.4K 41
Max is running, running for his life, running from the basement of abuse and torture, running for the pup, he needs to make it. Just head West keep h...