Mafia's Lost Love (BTS Jungko...

By YeongHee7508

Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafi... More

Intro
Chatterbox
Let me go back to oppa
I lost my sister
I want something
My Friend
Promise
Nickname
I came here to apologize
Chatterbox to the quitest
A Chance
Shopping
The Mission
Sleep with me
I think I fell for her
Don't leave me
Will you be my girlfriend?
Enjoying your special moment, huh?
I'll never leave you
I'm Mafia King for a reason
Don't leave me Y/N
I can't find her.
Shoot him!
You are Min Y/N
Don't try to come near me
FLASHBACK - I
FLASHBACK - II
The Proposal
Wedding Day
Best Uncle
New Book
COVER UPDATED!

BONUS

4.5K 133 81
By YeongHee7508

After 5 years:

Y/N is sitting on the couch with her 4 months old daughter in her hands.

Suddenly her son, Jungwoo came running in the room. And then she saw her husband running behind him.

Yeah, now Y/N and Jungkook have a 5 year old son named Jeon Jungwoo, and a 4 months old daughter Jeon JungHee. They all are living together happily. SooJin has went to USA for her further studies.

"Yah! Jungwoo! Give me back my banana milk." Jungkook yelled.

"No dad! I'll drink it." The boy said while giggling.

"It's not fair."

"Everything is fair in love and war. It's a War of Banana Milk~"

"STOP YOU BOTH!" Y/N yelled and they both stopped.

"Y/N ask her to give my banana milk back." Jungkook whined.

"But mom, I want to drink it." The little Jungwoo said with a pout.

"I won't give you. It's mine." Jungkook said while sticking his tongue out.

"I wOuld bE tHe beST dAD Of thE wOrld. I wouLD GivE him a LoT of bAnANa miLk. I wOuLd spOiL mY cHilD by wHaTever he wAnTs." Y/N said trying to mimick the way in which Jungkook said these words during her pregnancy.

"Back then I didn't know that he would end up being a brat!" Jungkook said.

"Who said he is a brat? I'm glad that he isn't a brat like his mother at all." Taehyung said out of nowhere, while picking Jungwoo up in his arms.

"YAH! Kim Taehyung! You'll never get some senses in your small brain. Would you?" Y/N said while putting her hand on her waist.

"At least I'm more intelligent than you. Miss Chatterbox."

"How many times have I told you not to call me that, Mr. Alien?"

"And how many time have I told you not to call me that?"

"And how many times have I told you both not to bicker with each other?" Jin said popping up in the scene. They all laughed.

-------

Till now, all the members were in the living room. They all were resting. They didn't go to work today, as it was Sunday.

Yeah, now they go to work. They have left the mafia work on Y/N's request and opened a big company. Their company is no. 1 business company of Korea. Even it is counted in the TOP 5 countries of the world.

"You all are always busy. Today is Sunday. So today I want you all to spend some time with Jungwoo and JungHee." Y/N said.

"Yeah sure! I would like to spend my time with my princess and my bunny." Jungkook said while showing his bunny smile.

"I think, some minutes ago, someone was calling his bunny a brat." Taehyung said while teasing him.

"Oh! Who tf said that?" Jungkook said acting all innocent.

They all laughed at the cute bunny who was sitting with his little bunny.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone ringed, indicating that there was a call. He picked the call up.

"Hello?.......Yeah.......Okay......We're coming."

Then he put the phone in his pocket and looked towards Y/N.

"I'm sorry Y/N. An urgent call came from office. We have to go now. I promise, tomorrow we'll take off and spend time with you and our little champs."

She nodded with a smile and said," It's okay."

"I don't know why but I feel like something is fishy!" She thought.

----------

"YAH! LEAVE ME! WHY AM I HERE?" A man yelled who was tied by ropes and many men with guns were surrounding him in a dark room. He had been beaten badly.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP! YOU'RE HERE ON THE ORDERS OF BOSS!" One of the men yelled back.

"Huh? Boss? Who is your boss?" The tied man asked confusingly.

"You will soon get to know." One of the men replied back.

Suddenly the front gate opened revealing seven shadows.

"WHO ARE YOU?" The tied man yelled at seven persons whose faces were not visible.

"Decrease your volume man! It's not your area." One of the seven persons said.

Then the seven persons headed inside the room, making their faces visible.

"Huh? BTS? Are you guys also kidnapped here like me?" The tied man said confusingly.

"HEY! DON'T WASTE MY TIME! I HAVE MANY MORE THINGS TO DO. HURRY UP! CALL YOUR BOSS HERE!" The tied man yelled at the men with guns.

"Shut up you bastard! Boss are here."

"Don't fool me around." The tied man said.

"And why do you think that they are fooling you?" Jimin said coldly.

Jungkook scoffed and said," You were planning to kill my wife and kids, and now you have audacity to show attitude."

"H-how do you kn-know?"

"We have our own ways!" Yoongi said coldly.

"Oh com'on, even if I did, then you can't do anything." The tied man said.

"And why do you think so?" Jin said with his one eyebrow raised.

"It's not your time guys. Your time has gone. Now you're not no. 1 mafias, you're not even mafias."

"And who do you think are the no. 1 mafias?" Taehyung said coldly.

"BANGTAN! They are the no. 1 mafias now. No body knows who are they, where are they."

"WE'RE BANGTAN!" Jungkook said.

"Y-you are j-joking, r-right?"

"Why would we?" Hoseok said with a smirk.

"Back then we were no. 1 mafias and we're still no. 1 mafias. The only difference is that then we were 6 and now we are 7." Taehyung said.

"And now you're going to die." Namjoon said.

"I-i'm sorry! P-please l-leave me. I'll leave t-this country a-and never come back. I-"

And his words got halted by the gun shot in his head.

"You messed up with JEON JUNGKOOK'S family jerk! Don't even think of hurting my love and my little bunnies." Jungkook said while smirking and holding a gun in his hand.

"Clean the mess." Jin said to the men coldly and they all went from there.

---------------

At home Y/N was waiting for all of them. When they entered the mansion, Y/N went towards them and said," Where were you all?"

"We went for office work darling. We told you." Jungkook replied in an obvious tone.

"Oh really? I called at your office and they said that you didn't come to office today."

They all became nervous and scared if their truth will be revealed to Y/N.

"Of course we weren't at office. We went to meet a client at a restaurant." Jungkook said trying to sound as obvious as he can.

"When you have such a large building as your office, then why would you meet the client at a restaurant?"

"It was a really important meeting. And there are cameras everywhere in the office. So for privacy we went to a restaurant without telling anyone at the office." Jungkook replied in a casual tone.

"Oh okay....I'm sorry for doubting you. I asked because I was feeling strange. I don't know why."

"It's okay"

And then Y/N went from there as JungHee was crying.

"Woah Jungkook! You are really excellent at telling lies." Taehyung said.

"I thought that she will find out now." Jin said.

"If she would find out then we would have to leave mafia for real." Namjoon said.

"We can't leave this mafia world now as there are still many enemies of ours. We have to deal with them first." Jimin said.

"Don't worry guys! I'm here. She will not get to know. Now let's spend our rest of the day with those 3 babies." Jungkook said.

THE END....

{Hey Everyone! I hope you all are fine. Thanks for reading this story till the end, if you are still reading. I hope you liked the story.

Love you all.......💜}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
319K 8K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
165K 5.4K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...