Unwanted Gift

By GalaxiaLunaYT

Violet 'Letty' Swan is a girl, long brown hair with light purple ends and blue eyes Violet is know to have th... More

Act One: Twilight
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Act Two: Twilight: New Moon
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Act 3: Twilight: Eclipse
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 14

301 11 1
By GalaxiaLunaYT

Weeks past by now and Jasper didn't Gmail or text me at all and here I was dealing with my sister nightmares night after night, I felt like crap mainly for the sleepless nights I get as Uncle worked on something at the table. I was making lunch for the day as Bella walked down the stairs into the kitchen to grab some water, "I don't have work tomorrow so I will take over watching Raven tonight" Uncle said as I turned my head to him.

"Are you sure Uncle" I asked him who nodded at me "I will be fine Violet go and get some sleep tonight" he said, I nodded before turning to Bella "I'm fine with it as long as you don't have work" she said as uncle nodded. Once uncle left the room Bella eyed me "nothing from Jasper this week" she asked me as I shake my head, "No nothing again" I said upset "Jasper sent me Gmail every now and then but just 2 weeks ago he stopped" I said. "I'm sure there is a reason right" Bella said as I nodded, "yeah maybe there is one but I don't know what it is" I said Bella is right Jasper will never do this without a reason.

Once lunch was done "Raven come and eat something" I said before stopping at the last stair "still not eating this week" Bella said as she stood next to me, "maybe the nightmares are getting to her" Bella added "but how will we help her she didn't have nightmares for years" I said. "maybe Alice was doing without us noticing" Bella questioned "we don't know anything yet we just need to wait" I said, "I'm going to get her you go and eat Bella" I said as Bella eyed me "are you sure I can get her" Bella said.

"Yeah maybe we can go for a walk in the forest later" I said as Uncle walked up to us "if you are going into the forest be careful animals attacks are become normal" he said, "yeah thanks uncle we will be careful" I said before walking up to Raven's room "Raven come on you need to eat maybe after that we can go on a walk" I said. Not long after that I heard the door opened "A walk" she said as I nodded my head "where" she questioned, "I have something to show you and Bella" I said as she nodded before following me out of her room.

we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen when lunch was put down on the table "well come on let's eat something" Bella said, we all sat down as Uncle grabbed some food of his plate before handing it over to Bella. "so where are you going in the forest" Uncle asked me "just a place when Jasper showed me" I said, "are you sure we taking us there" Bella asked me "yeah I will feel better once Raven takes her mind off stuff" I said. "Alright" Uncle said as Raven slowly eats her lunch before standing after eating a bit "can we go now" Raven asked us, "sure we are go now" I said as Uncle grabbed our plates "I will clear up you three have fun" uncle said.

Once we grabbed we need for a walk we walked outside to the cold "bye uncle we will be back before dark" I said, "Alright" he said as we moved away from the front door and up tot he forest. We chatted as we walked the path to the place where I want to show them "so do you think the Cullen's will be back" Raven asked us, "We don't know Raven we can only hope" Bella said once we was in a clearing Beautiful flowers was there. 

"Oh wow beautiful" Raven said as Bella grabbed a blanket from my bag and put it down on the wet down, "Jasper has great places Violet" Raven said as she sat down on the blanket "thanks I wanna tell him that but I know emailing him is low" I said. "Oh I'm sorry Violet is was my problem" Bella said eyeing the flower in front of her, "oh Bella nothing of this was your fault" I said to her as Raven eyed the flowers around us. 

After an hour of talking we slowly put the bag away before walking through the forest "Well Well if it is the future Queen of the vampire world" a man voice said, we all turned around to see Laurent standing behind us "Laurent" I said. He bowed his head "Hello my queen well future Queen" he said as he moved his head so his eyes can meet mine, "why are you here Laurent" I asked him "I was going to hurt Bella but knowing the queen blood to her I thought against it" he  said. "Thought against it" I said as he nodded "yes I'm here to help you My Queen" he said "help with Victoria" I said as he nodded, "yes I can help with that but to have the queen of our world become in pain because of a friend of mine" he said.

"I see" I said as the sounds of breaking trees behind Laurent can be heard "nothing to worry my queen that is only Victoria she has come to see if I doing my part" he said, "But worry not just lay on the ground until I give the word" he said as I felt my body become hard to keep upright. I felt myself fall to the ground with my eyes closed I heard someone landed on the ground I just don't know where, "I see you did your part Laurent'' Victoria said as I felt her feet on my leg "come now Laurent the queen was weak" she said as I felt her feet leave my body. 

"The kings will kill us both Victoria do you not care for that" He said as she chuckled "Oh I don't they have it coming for killing James" she said, "they didn't do that Edward was the one" Laurent said "you are free to do as you wish but I will call you if I need it" she said as I felt some wind against my cheek. "You can get up now" he said as I felt my body become lighter "come on now" he said as I felt someone hand grabbed mine, "well that worked but Laurent was are you going to do now" Raven said as I rubbed my eyes. 

"I hope you girls don't mind me hanging around" he said as I smiled at him "sure we don't mind" I said as I heard someone landed behind Laurent, "so you did lie to Victoria" a unknown voice said "Jason" Laurent said as he turned to Jason person. "oh so this is the future queen of this vampire world" he said before stepping to me but Laurent stopping in front of me, "oh what protecting her now Laurent come now" He said as Laurent didn't say anything just glared at him.

After Laurent and Jason minute long glaring we heard some sounds behind us I turned my head to see a big black wolf, Laurent didn't seem shocked or scared as the wolf walked up to us I watched as seven more wolf walked out of the forest. The brown one stopped and eyed me and then Bella and then freeze on Raven before turning to angry as it turned their head to Jason, it growled at him as the other was about to running at him "time to go girls" Laurent said before moving to us and grabbed Raven's and mine hands before running.

Bella was following behind us as the growling and the sounds of screaming can be heard "Laurent" I said as Raven was pushed in front of Laurent, "let them do their thing Violet" he said as we ran out of the forest "kids" Uncle said as he run up to us. "Who's this" Uncle added eyeing Laurent "A Friend" I said as I lean against a tree, "Hello I'm Laurent" He said as Uncle eyed him before nodding "come on kids time for dinner" uncle said.

After eating and clearing up I walked up to my room but stopped when I noticed someone in my room, the person was familiar "what" I said as the person turned around "Jasper" I said as he smiled at me. "Hello love" he said as I teared up "Jasper" I said before running up to him and hugged him "oh on how much I missed you love" he said, "why did you leave me" I said "I apologize my love" he said as he hugged me closer to him.

 "why didn't you Gmail me for the last week" I asked him as he smiled at me "I will meeting our other mates love" he said, "wait what" I said as he nodded "I wanna to meet them before getting you to meet them" he said. "but what about my sister and Bella" I said as he shake his head "don't worry love the kings are more happy to know about you then the humans who know about us" he said, "well that's a little bit um" I said as he chuckled at me before kissing my forehead. "the kings wanna to see you one day love but they do understand you aren't comfortable just yet" he said, "oh um Jasper can you come with me for a sec" I said before walking to the door.

"for what love" he said before followed me out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen we stopped at the last step, Laurent was eyeing the pictures "why are you here" Jasper said as Bella stood by the front door. "Jasper Laurent saved us please don't hurt him" I said before grabbing his hand, he looked at me and then Bella who nodded at him "I'm so sorry love I shouldn't left you" he said.

"Don't worry about that Jasper if Laurent didn't help I will be dead for sure" I said as he nodded "now I'm sure The Kings know about Violet now" Laurent asked him, "yes" Jasper said as he hugged me into his chest "now I'm sure Victoria will become a problem in the future" Laurent said. "How long did you busy us" Jasper asked him who shake his head "I don't know I just hope the pack deal with him before he got away from them" Laurent said, Jasper eyed the ground in front of him before looking at me "well you girls need some sleep" Jasper said before eyeing me.

I sighed as Bella walked up the stairs first as I eyed Laurent was watched Jasper "feel free to stay near the house" Jasper said as Laurent nodded his head, "Of course King Jasper" Laurent said as Jasper glared at him before moving me up the stairs "so king Jasper huh" I said. "don't you start love" he said as we walked into my room "why not it sounds good" I said as I felt his arms around me, "sounds good huh" he said as I giggled "just remember love you will be future queen" he said as I blushed.

After hours of sleeping I wake up to crying again "damn again" I said before getting out of bed "love" Jasper said as he walked into the room, "are you alright" he said as I walked past him "I'm fine" I said before opening the door of my room. "Love" he said as I stopped "please Jasper I need to check on Raven" I said as Jasper sighed, "Love Jacob is here" He said "why is Jacob here" I said before turning to him. "I will tell her Jasper" someone said behind me I turned my head to see Jake behind me "Jake" I said, "what is it" I added he took a breath before eyeing Jasper who was eyeing him back I guess.

"I imprinted on Raven" he said as I eyed him "Imprinted on my sister" I said as he nodded "I'm shape-shifter or better know as a werewolf" he said, "Well that didn't shock me at all but imprint on my sister Jake" I said "I can't control it I'm sorry" he said. "Jake just promise me you will not hurt her at all" I said as Jake nodded his head "I will never hurt her" he said, "that's all I'm asking Jake" I said he nodded before walking away from my room I turned myself back to Jasper. "come on love let's go to bed" He said I sighed before nodding my head I walked over to my bed, I lay down on my bed before feeling Jasper's arms around me as I slowly fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.6K 76
Violet Forsythe has been through hell. Her entire family is dead, her daywalker best friend hates her guts, and her vampire boyfriend is giving her...
18.2K 512 14
your name is y/n swan. you're a part of the swan family, infamous for it's wealth and power. you're 12 years old- just starting hogwarts. before hog...
322K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...
109K 3.4K 60
[ #1 in Vampire ] [ #3 in Twilight ] Violet Forsythe and her family were crowded into the depths of a beautiful castle in Volterra during their vacat...