The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

By trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

86.

1.2K 97 20
By trillest_lvhh

December

Adonis

Amara was crying on the baby monitor as I got up from the couch since that's where I've been at since Y/N came back home. I walked in Amara's room and picked her up noticing she needed to be changed. "You know when daddy is on duty, don't you?" I asked before laying her back on the changing table to change her. Since we picked Amara up from the hospital yesterday morning Y/N's been mostly taking care of her due to breast feeding and just being paranoid as a mother so I told her to rest tonight and I'll take care of the baby.

I finished changing her and laid her back in her crib to tie up the dirty diaper and throw it away. Once I disposed it I went to wash my hands and went back in Amara's room to try and bounce her back to sleep.

She was quiet but I did want her to go back to sleep because I wanted to eventually be sleep too. "I know you're not hungry so what's the problem?" I asked as she just looked up at me and stared. I smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead walking out of the room with her. I walked into the living room and sat down on the huge sectional couch we had.

"We're not going to bed are we?" I asked her as she laid on my chest trying to lift her head up like she was grown. "What they feed you while in the hospital?" I questioned watching her. She was the size of a new born and was trying to lift her head. I picked my phone up, reading the time. "3:03 A.M". I placed my phone back down. "Merry Christmas princess" I said to Amara while rubbing her back softly.

Gravity eventually won over Amara causing her to just lay her head down on my chest. I continued to rub her back as I heard Y/N's slippers.  She then appeared as I moved my phone so she could sit down next to me. Amara tried to whine as I quickly spoke up. "Aht! Don't be doing that because yo momma right here" I said as Y/N giggled taking a seat next to me. "And Why you not in the bed?" I questioned looking over at Y/N as she giggled some. "I can't sleep" she admitted. "Apparently your daughter can't either" I said looking down at Amara on my chest.

"Merry Christmas" I said before looking over at Y/N. "Merry Christmas D" she said as I chuckled. "What?" She asked with a small smile. "You've been calling me Adonis for so long I forgot my nickname" I joked. "Shut up" she jokingly said as I smiled. "We can definitely go back to Adonis" she suggested. "Nah I'm good with D" I assured as she smiled. "Oh she's gone" Y/N said as I looked down at Amara knocked out with her pacifier in her mouth. "Here I'll take her" Y/N started off about to reach for her but I just gave Y/N a look. "Nigga" she started off "no because you ain't even supposed to be out here" i said. "You supposed to be in that bed sleep" I added before getting up with a now sleeping Amara.

"I just told you I couldn't sleep" Y/N said "then go do something, this is handled over here" I assured her as she placed her hand back and laughed. "You got it daddy" she said as I turned my head to look back at her. "Don't" I warned as she giggled. She KNOWS it's been a couple of months since we had sex between us and our situations along with me recovering from the fight and her having the baby it's been a cool little six almost seven months. But that was the last thing on my mind I wanted to make sure we were good and that Y/N was good.

Her doctor set her up with a therapist after she was released from the hospital and she's been going ever since. Y/N moved back into the apartment about a week later after she left the hospital so She took the bed and I took the couch just so I could give her some space. I knew she wouldn't be the same like Before instantly with me so I was patient. But Within the last past couple of weeks shes been coming around. I definitely knew not to fuck this up again because the work to put in to make it okay was a lot but it was worth it with Y/N to me.

As far as Amara her hearing is there but they're saying she has hearing loss so Y/N and I have to be careful as far as her when it comes to being in the car and listening to music or if Y/N has a show to just keep her home for right now. But they will of course continue to do more test after we get through Christmas and new years.

"Good night princess" I said before placing a kiss on Amara's head and laying her in her crib. On my way out I cracked the door and went back into the living room to see Y/N by the Christmas tree trying to peek into a Chanel gift bag that was under the tree. I quickly but quietly snuck up behind her smacking her butt making her jump "get from by the tree" I said as she held her butt and moved away. "That's not fair because you was by it last night trying to see what you got" she explained as I chuckled. "How am I going to see a wrapped gift?" I questioned. "There's tissue paper in that Chanel bag" she brought up. "That's not the point get away from the tree" I said.

"Anyways" she said trying to peek back over into another gift bag as I smacked her butt again making her laugh. She then hit my chest as I chuckled grabbing her arm. "You play too much" I said as she giggled. "Stop playing so I can get some sleep" I said. "Okay" she agreed as I was getting ready to turn around but she was back by the tree. I just wrapped my arms around her legs and picked her up as she laughed. "I was fixing one of the gifts" she said through her laugh as I plopped her on the couch. "Between you and Amara clearly you both don't want me to get any sleep" I said as Y/N giggled sitting up. "Okay, okay goodnight" she said standing up as I sat down on the couch and she walked away.

I turned the TV on just to have something playing and as I was looking for something on Netflix I felt Y/N plant a kiss on my cheek from behind. I just smiled to myself as she then placed a kiss on my other cheek. But this time it felt more sensual.
The kiss then went to my neck as her hands rubbed down my chest slowly. "Come to bed baby" she said in my ear softly as I without second thought turned off the TV and got up. I walked into the room, closing the door behind me as she was getting back into the bed. I got on the side I usually slept on and got under the covers.

"Good night baby" she said as I smiled big "Good night" I said as I wrapped an arm around her body and she laid there without moving away or moving my arm.

__________

I was standing there looking at Amara in her crib asleep trying to figure out if she was breathing or not. While Y/N was in the bedroom getting ready for Christmas dinner we were holding at our place. I nudged her some then stood back from leaning on the railing of her crib.

I walked out of Amara's room "yo" I started off walking into the bedroom Y/N and I share as she was in the bathroom with her natural hair blown out. "Y/N" I said as she looked at me from plugging in her flat iron. "Yeah?" She asked. "Come see Amara for a minute" I said as Y/N scrunched her brows. "What you do to my baby?" She instantly asked. "I'm trying to see if she's breathing or not" I admitted. "Donnie she's breathing"
Y/N assured waving me off continuing to do what she was doing. "No come look for real" I said as Y/N walked out of the bathroom and I followed.

We walked into Amara's room "look" I said before leaning back onto the crib watching Amara.

Y/N just took the comb she had in her hand and placed it on Amara's back. "That's how you know if she's breathing or not if you can't tell" Y/N said taking her comb from off of Amaras back. "And when you do it don't be putting no stupid shit on her back like your game controller" she warned. "You just placed a comb on her back" I pointed out. "A thin rat tail comb" Y/N simply said. "And leave her alone because I know you be messing with her" Y/N brought up before walking out going back into the room.

The door bell then rung as I walked out of the nursery to go get the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ocean Eyes By Em

Non-Fiction

662 36 31
This book is based off of a true story. It is a collection of memories of all of the people that I have ever fallen in love with. It will include tho...
17.3K 800 19
in which she must deal with her husband's infidelity and the love she still has left for him. in which he must find the broken pieces of the love tha...
57.7K 2.5K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
339K 15.3K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...