Teen Titans X Reader (Male)

By jae2089

We've all imagined what it's like to be a superhero, saving the world from evil, or just living everyday life... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5 | Movie Night
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5 | Bloopers
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5 | Lunch Break

Author's Note

1.8K 9 0
By jae2089

Author's note (a/n):

What's up guys? Hope you're having a good day so far. Real quick before we begin the story, I'm gonna clear up some important stuff:

I'm going to be taking a bunch of creative liberty here, so I won't be following too much of the canon storyline. I'll also be mixing and matching stuff from whatever reference material I think fits the story best, so don't be pissed off if things aren't consistent with their conventional descriptions. However, I won't be altering characters and personalities too much since I still want to create a pretty authentic-feeling story.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of long-ass chapters so each one will probably be around 1500-2000 words. Lmk what you guys think about chapter length, though.

Updates will probably range from between every 1-3 weeks, depending on how busy I am at the time, although I'll do what I can to keep things as consistent as possible.

Quick warning: there will be "strong" language used throughout, as well as violence, references to alcohol, and mature themes or whatever, but nothing explicitly 18+.

By the way, any comments are strongly appreciated, since I feel like extra commentary from the readers always makes the story more fun.

Now without further ado, let's dive in. Enjoy!

- Jae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702 37 15
A crossover Au of Teen Titans and Bendy and the Ink machine. Join Penn and Bendy as they save the city with the Teen Titans. There will be action, a...
9.2K 217 11
Raven was recently attacked by Slade. He wants Raven for her power to us for his own unknown purposes. Beast Boy tries to help Raven through all the...
68.3K 1.4K 14
He's an anti hero sent to join the Titans by Batman. She's a young adult finding her place in the Teen Titans. They are worlds apart but also the sam...
25K 911 62
Raven is a half demon execution leader who has to look after her 4 younger siblings and is also soon to become Queen,her father (Trigon Of course) is...