Jaune's Nights At Freddy's

De Jaden28403

His transcripts revealed and everyone at Beacon turning his backs on him including his own teammates and Team... Mai multe

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Kicked Out
Chapter 2: Help Wanted
Chapter 3: Night One
Chapter 4: Night One Aftermath
Chapter 6: Operation Sabotage
Chapter 7: Let's Talk
Chapter 8: Night 3
Chapter 9: Unwanted Familiar Faces (Short)
Chapter 10: Night 4
Chapter 11: Night 4 Aftermath
Chapter 12: Night 5
Epilouge
End Credits
End Credit Scene

Chapter 5: Night 2

1.3K 25 21
De Jaden28403

The time currently is 11:50 PM. Jaune walks to the pizzaria with his flashlight in hand. He shined it and made his way towards his office.

Jaune's mind: Man, it's really scary when you're alone at night. Well, I wish all of those so-called Huntsmen get stuffed and not me. Well, time to get to the office and make it through the now.

As he made his way to the office, Freddy Fazbear was looking at Jaune. In Freddy's eyes, he was just a random night guard, but deep down, the spirit that possessed him wants to know more about him rather than kill him.

Jaune made his way to the office and sat down on his chair. He waits for the phone to answer and looks at the lockers behind him.

Jaune: Hmm... I wonder what they have inside.

He opens the locker and sees some books and a mop. He sighs and closes the locker.

Jaune: At least there's some books to read to kill time. I still have time to use the restroom.

Jaune stands up and goes to use the restroom to pee before he can pee his pants out of terror.

Jaune: I hope I can make it tonight.

Mini Timeskip

Jaune starts his shift and the clock hits 12 AM. The phone rings again and the voice mail is on again.

???: Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...

Jaune: O-Okay...?

Jaune looks at the cameras while listening to the person on the phone.

???: Uh... interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?

Jaune: Well, I already know that.

???: I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights.

Jaune: O-Okay. I have to save my power while surviving the whole night.

???: Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time.

Jaune: Foxy...? I forgot about him since Freddy and those other two with him are active.

Jaune switches to Cam 1C and saw the purple curtain of Pirate's Cove. So far, Foxy has not move and was still not active.

???: The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon.

The phone hangs up and Jaune begins his shift. He looks at the show stage and saw that Bonnie has left. He sets down the tablet and sees him in the hall way.

Jaune goes back inside and checks on Foxy, and the said fox is seen peeking from behind the curtains.

Jaune: Oh, gods. You have holes, huh? No wonder why you're out of order. Although, you are one impatient fox.

Jaune checks the door and sees Bonnie standing there. He shuts the door just in time and goes back to check on Foxy.

Jaune: Okay, you still haven't moved. Nice.

Jaune checks the time and it was only 12:10 AM.

Jaune: ...

He goes back to check on the cameras, but she starts to see things. His vision displays an image of Bonnie with black eyes with white dots; a Freddy with human eyes that stare at him in a creepy way; and the words "It's Me".

Jaune: What the...?

Jaune then rubs his eyes for a moment.

Jaune: W-What was that?

He goes back to Cam 1C and saw Foxy out of his cove, getting ready to run towards the office.

Jaune: Uh, oh. Foxy, you're ready to go? This is bad. At this rate, I'll lose my power and I'm so dead!

Jaune: I have to check the doors first.

Jaune checks the doors to see if Bonnie or Chica are nearby. Thankfully, they were not and Jaune checks back on Foxy, who has not moved yet.

Jaune: Okay, you still have not moved yet.

Jaune looks at the time and it was only 12:20 AM.

Jaune: Oh, shit.

He looks at Cam 2B and saw Bonnie, staring at the camera. What made it scary, is that he was close to the office.

Jaune: Oh, no. He's so close to me. Should I...?

Jaune, with temptation, peeks out of the office and saw Bonnie right in the corner of the office. He quickly puts his head back in before the bunny even notices him.

Jaune: Oh, yeah. Wait, I can actually peek through to see if they're there... or get a high chance for them to grab my head.

He goes back to Pirates Cove, but when he did, Foxy was gone and his eyes widened.

Jaune: Oh, no! Where's Foxy!? Where is he?

He hears running in the hallway and he switches to the camera, seeing Foxy running down the hallway.

Jaune: Crap! Close the door, Jaune!

Before Foxy could enter, Jaune immediately shut the door on the fox and he bangs through the door.

Jaune: Stay away, you drunk fox!

Jaune pants and sits back on the chair. He checks the window to see Bonnie with Foxy looking at him. His power was now at 80%.

Jaune: Can this get any worse?

He continues to monitor the other animatronics while keeping Bonnie and Foxy out of the office.

Timeskip

It was now 4:59 AM and both Bonnie and Foxy left the office and Jaune had opened the door to save his power. It was now at 20% and Jaune tries to stay focused on not to die by the hands of those creepy animatronics. The animatronics were surprisingly back on stage as they have not moved.

Jaune: Odd. Why would they stop getting to me?

Then, Jaune heard a doorbell outside. He checks the outside camera and sees that there is a person. There, he saw Ozpin and a security guard.

Jaune: What's Ozpin doing here? And with a security guard?

Jaune gets up and goes to the exit and opens the door.

Jaune: Professor?

Ozpin: Good evening, Jaune. I take it that you're two hours away on completing your shift, yes?

Jaune: Yes, sir. Umm... who is this guard with you?

Ozpin: Ah, this is Officer Vanessa Shelly. She's an officer here in downtown Vale.

Vanessa: Hello, Jaune. It's nice to meet you.

Vanessa greets Jaune and offers a handshake, which Jaune accepted.

Vanessa has blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is wearing an police uniform.

Jaune: Nice to meet you too. I'm Jaune.

Vanessa: I can see that. You're the kid that got kicked out of Beacon, right?

Jaune: I don't wanna talk about it. Anyway, if there something that I can help you with?

Vanessa: Ozpin told me here to keep an eye on you and make sure that you're doung your job properly and not sleep on the job. Maybe you sleep on the job considering that you fall asleep during class before.

Vanessa laughs a bit at Jaune for that, and he rolls his eyes.

Vanessa: Can we come in?

Jaune: Uh... Uhm, sure. Y-Yeah.

Jaune lets both Vanessa and Ozpin in and they turn on the lights from the backroom. The power has been restored and they sat down in the dining room.

Jaune: Well, what brings you two here?

Ozpin: Well, haven you met your "friends"?

Jaune laughs in a sarcastic tone.

Jaune: Haha. Those killer robots upstage? Yeah, I've met them already.

Ozpin: And I take it that you——

Jaune: Yeah, yeah. I was told that those robots will stuff me inside one of them. I know what I'm doing.

Vanessa: Then, why did you apply here? Surely there are other jobs than this.

Jaune: No one wanted me in their establishments, hence why I picked this job.

Vanessa: I see. Well, you know now what to do since they gave you instructions on what to do.

Jaune: Basically. (to Ozpin) By the way, how's everyone back at Beacon Professor?

Ozpin: I made sure to that they get their proper punishments. Team CFVY are fine, although they miss you.

Jaune: I can tell.

Vanessa: I used to love this place when I was a kid. This place usually gets to people.

Jaune: What does that mean? I mean, I'm fine here and I know how to defend myself.

Ozpin: Jaune, you don't know anything about this place yet. Look, it is best we explain it to you here and now.

Jaune: ...Fine.

Vanessa: Well, back in the 80's, some kids went missing. That's why this place is on the verge of shutting down by the end of the year.

Jaune was shocked to the core from what Vanessa told him.

Jaune: Hold the phone. Ch-Children went missing here? How come this place is still in business!?

Ozpin: I believe that the owner and the company is covering this whole incident up to stay in business, but it didn't work out.

Jaune: I-I don't understand. H-How———?

Vanessa: Jaune, just don't think about it, okay?

Jaune: How can I not!? Innocent children, missing in this establishment. Who's responsible for this?

Vanessa: We don't know. Anyway, do you want some coffee? Ozpin brought some coffee here.

Jaune: I didn't ask for coffee.

Ozpin: Jaune, relax. You look tired, so I assume you didn't make or bring coffee when you got here. Just stay here and I'll go make some in the kitchen.

Jaune wanted to refuse Ozpin's offer, but seeing Vanessa gesturing him to take the offer with a slight glare, he sighs and nods.

Jaune: Fine. I'll have some coffee.

Ozpin: Wonderful. Let me go and make some.

Ozpin stood up and heads to the kitchen to make some coffee while Jaune and Vanessa talk more about Freddy's.

Jaune: How did the children go missing at this establishment? Wasn't anyone watching the children when it happened? Shouldn't it been reported to the authorities?

Vanessa: They searched everywhere from top to bottom. Big news before. You sure haven't done your homework, haven't you?

Jaune: ...No. I was busy at school at the time.

Vanessa chuckles a bit. Soon enough, Ozpin comes back with three cups of hot coffee.

Vanessa: Well, let's keep talking, shall we?

Jaune: Right.

Vanessa and Jaune grab a cup of coffee from Ozpin and the headmaster sits down. They talk about the pizzaria and its dark past.

Timeskip

It is already 6 AM. Jaune already understood but was still confused on the events that happened at the pizzaria before.

He learned that Freddy's was not the first restaurant to open to the public. There was a small diner named Fredbear's Family Diner that was located in the outskirts of Vale, but was shut down due to a child getting bitten by one of the animatronics.

Since then, the company decided to open another restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was a successful restaurant and children would come and play arcade games, play at the ballpit, and watch the beloved animatronics perform on stage. However, tragedy struck when a man in a yellow rabbit costume would lure five children into the backroom. Parents would cry and search for their children. They gave up and from there on, their bodies were never found.

After battling with this kind of tragedy for years, the pizzaria was on the verge of shutting down.

Currently, Jaune, Vanessa and Ozpin were outside as Jaune locks the front door. He was told by Jessica that the pizzaria is closed for today due to a paranormal investigation that will happen. The reason why is because some employees and parents keep hearing children laughing in a haunting way that made customers scared.

Vanessa hops in her car with Ozpin in the passenger seat.

Vanessa: Nice job in keeping the place intact for the rest of the night before we came here.

Jaune turns to see Vanessa and Ozpin inside the police car.

Jaune: Yeah. If you're offering me a ride, then no thanks. I can just walk on my way back to my apartment.

Vanessa: If you say so. I didn't say anything about that. Just a friendly advice; don't let this place get to you. Just do your job and you'll make it through, okay?

Jaune: Right.

Ozpin: And Jaune, if there's anything you need, you know who to call.

Jaune: Okay.

And with that, Vanessa drives off with Ozpin while Jaune walks away. He looks at the building and remembers what Vanessa said. He sighs and makes his way home.

Unknown to him, Team CRDL was watching him leave to make sure that no one was there.

Dove: It seems that the Faker is leaving. It's time to get him fired. What do you say?

Cardin: Yeah. We'll make his life even more miserable.

Cardin smirks and he and his team are planning to sabotage the pizzaria to get Jaune fired. However, they are in for a big surprise.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.5K 262 6
It was the first day of work for Y/N and just like his father before him he has taken up the job of a nightguard for the newly opened fazbears pizza...
1.4M 40.1K 26
You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attention to what the job was about except the p...
31.9K 691 23
~Revisited~ April 8th 2020 - August 8th 2021 - You're (Y/N) (L/N) a young adult who moved back into their old town. When you start working at Freddy...
255 9 13
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was on the brink of shutting down for months now. Only a handful of workers remained, security guards and night guards include...