A REALM AWAY [obmxreader]

By nxfelitare

(this is a sequel to my fanfic 'a text away'.) getting kidnapped by your online besties is totally normal! su... More

introduction
1/ wait, what?
2/ my besto friendo!
3/ one for the story, two for the show.
4/ is forever university suited for you?
6/ heaven's incarnate
7/who will take the fall?
8/ who will laugh last?
9/ but who are you to decide?
10/ one step closer to your hell
11/ you are the challenger, here!
12/ a duel of the ages!
13 - am i the wolf or the savior?
14 -we can live off magic and maybes.
15 - true friendship is the blood pact we made along the way?

5/ too divine for my human mind

1.7K 115 116
By nxfelitare

/////////////////

"Good morning, everyone. I am your history professor for this semester. My name is Professor Zagan. I hope we will have a good year ahead together." The teacher had long and by long, I mean long hair. It was the colour of the moon and shined a little every time the light fell on it. He spoke calmly. (unlike all the history teachers I have ever had.) "I have heard that two of the exchange students are here in the class? Please stand up one by one and present yourself to the class."

Screw this guy I take back every nice thing I thought about him.

The other mysterious student did not stand up first so I guess they wanted me to go before them? Wow, good first impression, buddy.

I involuntary stood up. Everyone looked at me. I felt like throwing up but throwing up in front of everyone would be ten times more humiliating than whatever kind of torture this is.  "Hi!" I waved.

The professor waved back but caught himself and quickly put his hand down. This gave me some peace on my mind. "My name is Y/N L/N! You can call me Y/N! I am a human. Human isn't my name. Thank you."

I heard a few giggles at my penultimate sentence. So my joke worked, ha! I felt a sense of pride. The professor smiled as well. "Next one, please."

"Hello, everyone. My name is Simeon. I am one of the angel exchange students. It is nice to meet you." A handsome man with short brown hair and blue eyes presented himself. I stared. He looked angelic. (pun intended) He caught my stare and smiled at me. I returned it.

And then the whole class turned into the most boring thing in the world in which I fell asleep almost three times but every time I was almost asleep, the professor's shiny hair reflected the light straight into my eyes.

And I could think only one thing.

History class should come with a flash warning when this guy teaches.

////////////////

"Class dismissed. Don't forget to do your homework." I facepalmed into the desk. This is our first day and this guy is already giving us homework?!

As I began packing my things I felt someone stopping next to me. I raised my head. It was the angel guy! Simeon! "Hello, Y/N. I felt like it was necessary for us to have a private introduction because we are one of the only exchange students."

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Sooo, what does that mean?"

Simeon smiled gently. "I don't know."

We stared at each other for a bit, I suppose both of us wondering what this 'private introduction' is supposed to be. "Oh! Wait! I got it." Simeon nodded while waiting for my answer. "What's your favourite colour? This is a good ice-breaker conversation starter, yes?"

The brown-haired angel laughed. His laugh unironically reminded of the church bells you can hear when someone gets married or during a funeral. "Yes, that's a good idea. I like all colours, each of them have something to like, in my opinion."

"Yeah, same. Oh, but it also depends on like room circumstances, you know? Like I can't enjoy blue if I am in a cold room but when I am at a hot place I wouldn't be able to look at red and etcetera." I explained. Simeon nodded. "Is this a human thing?" I could see the curiosity in his eyes and honestly? That confused me even more.

What does he mean? Is he asking me if the eyes being connected to the brain and the brain being connected to the body is a human-only thing? I am so confused...

A loud notification sound brought both of us back to reality. Simeon looked down at his D.D.D. His gentle smile turned into a worried expression. I tilted my head, expecting him to kind of explain what made him grow thirty years older in the span of a second. "Ah, I am so sorry! The other angel got in trouble so excuse me while I go to him. We can talk later? I am sorry, again!" He waved a goodbye and full on sprinted while his white cape brushed on the ground.

Wow, I probably should tell him next time we meet that his cape is so low that it probably has mopped the entire classroom's floor at this point.

I continued packing my things. Now, everyone has left and I was alone. So. Why am I feeling like I am being watched?!

"Y/N." A deep voice answered my own thoughts. (Unintentionally.) Lucifer was standing at the exit of the classroom and was leaning on the door frame. "Boss."

"Stop."

"Ok." He looked surprised. As if he didn't expect me to agree so quickly. But I already have a survival plan for this year. 1)Don't make the guy who hangs people from the ceiling mad. 2) Bring sunglasses to history class.

"How was your first class? I believe Professor Zagan was teaching you?" I smiled incredibly fake. "Yes." Please leave me alone. Please leave me alone. Please leave me alone. If I give short answers he is sure to get bored and leave me alone, right?!

Lucifer, that demon, looked AMUSED by my actions. "He is a good teacher and extremely tolerant of humans."

Am I supposed to thank him for the bare minimum? Where is he getting with this? Now I know why Satan is so pissed off every time he sees Lucifer.

"Ah, yeah. He waved back at me when I waved. Oh, and he smiled at a joke I made." I recounted what happened earlier. "A joke?"

"Yeah, I said 'Hi my name is Y/N. I am a human. My name isn't 'human'." Lucifer smiled slightly. I blink twice to see if I saw wrong. But before I could look he was back with his here for business demon emoji expression.

"I saw you hang out with Solomon, earlier." Lucifer in fact got straight down to business.

"Who is Solomon?"

"Don't act dumb now." But when his eyes went to my face, he immediately saw that I wasn't in fact acting dumb. "He is the other human here. He didn't tell you his name?"

"Saved by the bell, he was saved by the bell." I explained and shrugged my shoulders. Lucifer laughed. "So he was, huh?" He stepped closer and closer. Now we had less than a meter distance between each other. The demon leaned towards me and now our faces were at the same level.

"Let me give you an advice. Do not trust that guy. He may be a human like you but he is extremely powerful and wields the power of seventy-two pacts. So if I were you, I would try to be more cautious before making friends with anyone." His tone was serious and the last sentence felt like an insult. Like he was calling me naive or dumb. I frowned. "He was just showing me the way to class."

"So Mammon didn't do his job? Did he run away again?" Lucifer chuckled darkly. I sweat-dropped. I am totally avoiding him, I knew I made the right call back then!

"Well, he can't play babysitter all day! He probably has other stuff to do so don't be too hard on him..." Mammon and I weren't best friends. But we were business partners! And business partners stick through cash and debt together! If I was a poet I would say that Lucifer was the debt to our company. Like emotional debt or something. "So you are defending him now? How interesting. What did he call you back then in the courtroom? Business partner? I am not going to hold you for too long now but I will expect you to come to my room and explain in detail what he meant by this."

"Okay..." As if! It is decided. I am avoiding this guy like the plague from now on! Wait, Seraphima!

"Oh, by the way I have a little question..." I quietly stated.

"Speak louder."

"I said. I have a little question." Lucifer made a gesture by which he told me to continue speaking. "Is...Mammon...What...what are some things he likes?" I cringed in many ways when I wanted to sound brave but ended up sounding so...nervous. Lucifer smirked as if he expected me to ask this.

"Well every demon has something they like. Isn't it the same with you humans?" He dodged the question.

I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. "I mean...what does he like?" I tried my best to not look away but every second got harder when Lucifer looked at my own eyes as well. It was like we were playing life-or-death blinking contest.

"He is the Avatar of Greed. What do you think he likes?"

"I mean, more specifically."

Lucifer broke our eye-contact as if he wordlessly was saying 'Sure, I will humour you this one time.' "He had this love for his credit card. He loved the object so much that he gave it a name...'Goldie'..." The black-haired demon chuckled to himself.

"Had? What? So he doesn't love Goldie anymore?" I asked him.

"Oh, it's not that he doesn't love Goldie anymore. I had to confiscate it because he wouldn't part with it. Quite the tragedy, no? Now Goldie is freezing in unbearable coldness and Mammon can blame no one but himself for this. If he was more responsible maybe this would have never happened." Lucifer smiled. I could slowly see why he is the Avatar of Pride. It's not that he doesn't show it. In fact, he shows it so much that I didn't even notice when he wasn't acting like this.

Nonetheless I was thankful for his answer. Levi should be more grateful to me for doing his dirty work, though. "Thank you."

"You are welcome."

///////////////////////
leviachan 💜
[6:66]

YO YO YO

NEW CHAT
NEW BEGINNING 😍

new place for us to flirt 😊

FLIRT ?

have you gotten more
insane since you came
here?

haha 🤣

ig u don't wanna know
where goldie is 😱😔😊

YOU FOUND OUT?

yeah you better be au
natural waiting for me
when i come home 😊

WHAT

OH. MY

y/n u will drive
me crazy
like actually.

wish you said this
in a different context

life is so cruel 😔

soooooooo

men want only
one thing 😒

i will owe you a favour
please answer me this
one question 😭😭

okie!

💀

he said goldie is in an
unbearable coldness ❄️

maybe in the fridge?
yum yum money 🤑

actually...

you may be right.

what

yeah, wait for me after
school at the kitchen, ok?

huh? where is
the kitchen?

levi ?

LEVI????

you will wish for me
to not find you.😕
[delivered at 6:66]

///////////////

luci is acting like such a jerk. how canon. does everyone remember how mean he was in the beginning and how cute he was in s2? because i will never forget.

"a text away" throwback with the texting stuff. almost cried real tears. ☺️

btw the history professor is actually a real obm character from the manga but i genuinely do not remember anything about him other than how he looks and i can't find the chapter in which he appears either. he was mad gorgeous, though.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! have a nice day! 🐭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 607 40
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. โ‹†๐™šโ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™กห—หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠห—โ‹†๐™š...
3K 67 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)
729K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.
159K 3.8K 23
omfg I can't put into words how much I love this game, it's so fucking good. Anyway, here's a bunch of shitty one shots. I'm always happy to take re...