6/ heaven's incarnate

//////////////

//////////////

The second I got to lunch break after a long, long period of classes, I could finally relax. As I was walking around with no actual plan on where to go and no desire to risk getting poisoned by something demons eat but humans shouldn't even be near in the cafeteria, I choose to walk around and find a good place to nap.

Lunch break in the Devildom was considerably longer than in the Human Realm. I could only assume why. But it wasn't a bad thing if it meant I had enough time to sleep for a while.

Now, all I needed was to find a cozy and safe place.

As I was walking I spotted Prince Diavolo talking with a bunch of strangers. The more I stared the more I could see and I managed to see that I actually know two of the strangers! One was Simeon while the other was the you-know-who. (Luci, Boss, L.M.) With them there was a child with blonde hair and white clothes and a man with WAIT. I KNOW THAT MAN. It's the guy from the flower shop! That explains why he knew my name!

I turned around trying to find a way to run away. Two times meeting Lucifer in a day is more than enough for me. "Y/N!" Simeon's voice called me.

"Oh, you guys have already met?" Diavolo grinned widely.

I tensely turned towards them when I heard their footsteps coming closer and closer. "Yeah, we had history together..." I explained.

"History? I believe Professor Zagan is your teacher for it?" I nodded at Diavolo's question. Everyone seems to know that professor for some reason. "How was your first class with him? He tends to be more on the strict side, ahaha!"

"Yeah, I figured. He teaches well, though." Well as in he could make me fall asleep faster than a melatonin pill. "I am glad. Oh, wait. Let me introduce you to the other two people you haven't met."

The child hid behind Simeon's form the second Diavolo turned to him. The prince frowned a bit but decided to spare him this time and introduce the flower guy first. "This is my very appreciated butler - Barbatos."

Barbatos, with his green hair and green eyes and green uniform, (obvious favouritism towards a colour) smiled at me and did a small bow while greeting me.

I bowed back. Is this right? The green-haired demon smiled a little in amusement. "You don't need to bow as well, Y/N."

"Oh." Maybe I can ask him later if meeting me was a coincidence.

"Luke? Hiding behind me is rude and it can hurt Y/N."

Why is he name-dropping me..."Ah, don't worry! I was like that as a child as well so I am not upset or anything." The child glared at me. What did I do...?